• Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:56 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

๐ŸฏFrancis Sarai๐Ÿซ

๐ŸฎTHE BAKER๐Ÿฐ

Francis nods as he snuggles into Alex's arms yawning slightly "Mon amour I would love for you to come beside the family we can look at the sights once more" he said happily

๐Ÿ‘OOC- writers block I hate it! ๐Ÿฌ

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:01 pm
User Image

xxxxโœท Alexander Rowanson โœทxxxx
xxxx โ“‰he โ“„taku xxxx

โ‚ช โ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Ž โ‚ช

The otaku chuckled as the baker snuggled under his hold. "Very well, we'll see what happens once the time comes." He yawned also, feeling sleepy. "Better have some sleep. We may have a big day ahead of us." He then whispered to him goodnight as he fell asleep with him under his hold.

OOC: It happens. =w=''

Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:29 pm
User Image

xxxx โ“‰he โ“„taku xxxx

It had been several weeks since the two were having great times together as dorm mates, but Alex remembered that Francis' parents would be coming here to check on their son. The otaku frowned because of the fact that both his parents wanted him to marry a woman and that him being gay would be unacceptable in their eyes. Today's that day, however, and he had to prepare himself for the meeting. With that in mind, he dressed himself in that tuxedo and he was now combing his hair. He would put cologne next after this.

OOC: There, so that you cab get started right away. =.='''

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:49 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

๐ŸฏFrancis Sarai๐Ÿซ

๐ŸฎTHE BAKER๐Ÿฐ

Francis sneaked behind Alexander fixing his tie "Amour your nervous I can tell remember I don't care what you wear to met them not matter what I'll always chose you" he spoke softly while kissing his lover's cheek smiling sweetly before placing a handmade coco mint wrapped in green foil onto the vanity before slipping out of the restroom

๐Ÿ‘OOC- ๐Ÿฌ

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:35 pm
User Image

xxxx โ“‰he โ“„taku xxxx

At the description of him being nervous, he frowned, finally done with the comb and then putting on the cologne. "But in case they will harm you for your decision, I will fight back, no matter what." The application was light so that the scent wouldn't be too heavy on their noses. He then took a deep breath, having to face the demons eventually. "Time to get this over with."

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:08 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

๐ŸฏFrancis Sarai๐Ÿซ

๐ŸฎTHE BAKER๐Ÿฐ

Francis sighs as he hears a light knock on the door Francis went over to open the door seeing his mother first "Mama!" He said happily spin hugging the petite Light pink haired woman as she laughed lightly carefully holding a box of sweets from their cafe/bakery in Paris

๐Ÿ‘OOC- ๐Ÿฌ

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:38 pm
User Image

xxxx โ“‰he โ“„taku xxxx

Alex was almost done with his physical preparation when the knock on the door was heard. He heard his lover squealing at the sight of his mom and his baby blue orbs gazed at the woman. At the fact that the lovely lady was a petite girl, he blinked; he had the urge to say that she was young-looking but that would be impolite. Instead, he curtsied at her. "It's a pleasure to meet you, milady."

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:06 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

User Image

๐ŸฏFrancis Sarai๐Ÿซ

๐ŸฎTHE BAKER๐Ÿฐ

Francis places his mother onto the ground as a taller version of himself ducked under the door frame his chestnut brown hair lightly graying sophisticated bumping his head on the wood while the woman giggles at Alexanders bow "you don't need to trouble yourself young man" she said in a melodious voice as a kind smile graced her face "Junior help your papa inside" she asked while Francis carefully guides his father into the dorm

User Image

๐Ÿ‘OOC- ๐Ÿฌ

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:25 am
User Image

xxxx โ“‰he โ“„taku xxxx

Upon hearing that there was no need for such formalites, Alex sighed, letting the parents enter the dorms. However, there was the serious expression from the man, the father of the baker. The blond couldn't pinpoint if it was because of the fact that his son chose to stay with a commoner like an otaku like him, or even worse, the fact that he has the relationship with him. After all, he could still recall the arranged marriage for the sake of keeping the family tradition alive. Some parents could be too pushy and stubborn, insisting on doing things their way. He just went on to prepare the drinks for the two guests.

OOC: This is why I hate it when I am not quoted about this. Fricking late reply. Grrrrrrr.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:28 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

User Image

๐ŸฏFrancis Sarai๐Ÿซ

๐ŸฎTHE BAKER๐Ÿฐ

Francis guides his parents into the living room area while he takes the sweet box from his mother "I'll take care of these mama I think these are your famous flavored maroons" he said walking into the kitchen seeing Alexander make drinks whispering to him "remember mama likes strawberry non-alcoholic martini and Papa likes dark chocolate scotch shot" he kisses his cheek as he gets a design dessert plate while plating the first layer of cookies then gets out a dessert tea tray placing it onto the plate then begins placing the cookies once more

User Image

๐Ÿ‘OOC- ๐Ÿฌ

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:49 pm
User Image

xxxx โ“‰he โ“„taku xxxx

When Francis mentioned about the preferred drinks, the blond frowned; he was about to serve tea for the two of them, but oh well. He shifted to their favorite drinks, serving them on the tray with a smile and a casual greeting. Rich people did have sophisticated tastes, though the preference of serving them in the morning was not sitting well with him. But still, better give them what they want for a better chance of persuasion. Now it was up to them to see if they would like it.

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:01 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

User Image

๐ŸฏFrancis Sarai๐Ÿซ

๐ŸฎTHE BAKER๐Ÿฐ

Francis walks into the living area with the cookie layer dessert tray along with a tiny bowl of fresh berries while he watched his father pick up his drink spinning it lightly before downing it quickly ".....acceptable...." a deep yet sweet voice spoke looking over at Alexander while his mother giggles happily with her strawberry drink sipping lightly taking a coco bean maroons as Francis sighed lightly making himself and Alexander honeydew tea

User Image

๐Ÿ‘OOC- ๐Ÿฌ

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:33 pm
User Image

xxxx โ“‰he โ“„taku xxxx

Definitely, he just couldn't comprehend how the hell would these two drink for something like that this morning, but he had to let it slide to keep the mood light. "So, what's your reason for coming here to the dorms aside from checking on your son?" He bet that it would be about the arranged marriage that they had planned, even when Francis refused because he loved the blond so much. If that would be the case, that would not be good at all, and there would ties that would be cut with that shocking revelation. He wished that there would be compromises to lessen the damages.

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:58 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

User Image

๐ŸฏFrancis Sarai๐Ÿซ

๐ŸฎTHE BAKER๐Ÿฐ

Francis sits beside Alexander handing him tea "here you amour" he said while his father gripped his glass in his hand clearing his throat before his mother spoke "We'll be expanding the cafe so Francis once you graduate the original cafe and bakery will belong to you and whom you love I talked to your papa even though he finds it in distaste I trust you two while soar in the sweet making business and you young man" she said looking at Alexander smiling "please take good care of my baby boy also if you hurt him even once I'll turn you into a meat pie like Sweeney Todd's Mrs lovet did understand me?" She bites into her cookie while setting her empty glass down

User Image

๐Ÿ‘OOC- ๐Ÿฌ

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:06 am
User Image

xxxx โ“‰he โ“„taku xxxx

The blond accepted the hot tea made by his lover and sipped the liquid cautiously as the woman explained the entire situation. The fact that the bakery would be expanded as well as the almost-acceptance of their relationship elicited the urge to spew out the drink from his mouth but he resisted. Was she really serious about that? Nonetheless, he nodded when he had to pledge to take care of her son. "I'll make sure he's safe under my watch. You can trust me on that." He couldn't ensure that he would remain completely happy, but he had to try. He had to.

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out