• Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:35 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

User Image

๐ŸฏFrancis Sarai๐Ÿซ

๐ŸฎTHE BAKER๐Ÿฐ

Francis sits beside Alexander handing him tea "here you amour" he said while his father gripped his glass in his hand clearing his throat before his mother spoke "We'll be expanding the cafe so Francis coughs on his tea when he heard what his mother threatened Alexander with "Mother! We talked about you threatening people like that remember my first girlfriend you threaten her with that and she ran to the cops ugh the cafe was closed for weeks until we reopened" he lectured his mother and his father stood up walking towards Alexander motioning the blond to get up so they could talk in private

User Image

๐Ÿ‘OOC- haha near spit take gag ๐Ÿฌ

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:13 am
User Image

xxxxโœท Alexander Rowanson โœทxxxx
xxxx โ“‰he โ“„taku xxxx

โ‚ช โ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Ž โ‚ช

Alex couldn't help but shake his head as the poor son mentioned on how the woman's threat almost induced the bankruptcy to the bakery. But the father called out to him and so he had to walk away from the duo for the private time. He could tell that the old man would say something obscene about the revelation that his son was gay mainly because of the relationship. Not all people would accept same-sex relationships and if that man would be one of them, that would not be so surprising at all. The blond would just listen and prepare for the possible backlash.

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:39 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

๐ŸฏFrancis Sarai Senior๐Ÿซ

๐ŸฎTHE MODEL ๐Ÿฐ

Francis SR walks into his sons room looking around only to hit his forehead on door frame "Ow..." he rubs his forehead lightly as he looks over at Alexander "Would you care to explain why you want to be with my boy besides him being a great cook and baker, before he came here he was training to be a male model as well then he met you abroad and honestly it makes me suspicious as well disgusted a Sarai man can have or even be with anyone they want but you confuse me" he spoke honestly as he picked up a year old magazine with his picture on the front in a pair of silver Olympic swim tight pants flipping through the article

๐Ÿ‘OOC- ๐Ÿฌ

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:42 pm
User Image

xxxx โ“‰he โ“„taku xxxx

The blond knew that reaction from the man himself, though it was less threatening than he would expect from the other. He sighed. "He is known to be a hardworking guy and a supporter of my hobbies, aside from his talents. I'm not after his riches or fame, but I do support what he can do to keep the business alive, as long as it is right for the both of us, and while you are not totally agreeing with the fact that your son is gay, I still love him, and I am by his side even with the darkest days." If the old man would force the other to break up with him since the statement may not be convincing for him, he would have to fight to make the relationship work.

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:03 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

๐ŸฎTHE MODEL ๐Ÿฐ

Francis SR drops the magazine laughing loudly "y-you think I a-am against my boy being interested in the same sex ha hardly" the man takes out his wallet holding it out while calming down his laughter "You see when your a model you become a prize to some I had my fair share of paramours most where men until I met well my petite flower she's the only one who ever called me on my crap she never chased me so I ended up chasing her a few dates and fights here and there, a fight with her baker father, me proposing on top of the Eiffel Tower, our wedding and of course my sons birth" he said while smiling as he showed a old picture of Francis holding a giant teddy bear along with his wife kissing his forehead "Those two are my everything since I held them in my arms so remember this you want to be with my son then always be there even if you fight"

๐Ÿ‘OOC- ๐Ÿฌ

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:55 am
User Image

xxxx โ“‰he โ“„taku xxxx

Well, that would be a love story worthy to be a TV drama plot. At least, that was what Alex was thinking after he heard the story completely from the old man. But he would admit that the guy was so lucky to find a woman like her. The otaku was lucky to have met the son, though the meeting was actually diverging. "Come to think of it, I had to do whatever he says in order to forgive me every time I gave him some space when we fight, even if it meant he would become a little spoiled with my actions." Of course, that may include naughty things, but that was besides the point.

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:26 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

๐ŸฎTHE MODEL ๐Ÿฐ

Francis SR laughs lightly as Alexander explained how his son acts "he gets that from his mother but he loves dressing up oh I remember I came home one day from a photo shoot and I saw Francis in a French maid outfit and his mother was wearing a butler suit hahaha he had to do a ladies choice at our cafe and our female clients wanting him dressed as a maid when he was in middle school he was so embarrassed" he spoke while putting his wallet away

๐Ÿ‘OOC- ๐Ÿฌ

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:29 pm
User Image

xxxx โ“‰he โ“„taku xxxx

When he found out that his lover actually cross-dressed, even if it meant it was just for the part of the show, he chuckled playfully. "Now I have the temptation to make him cross-dress next time, but that would be rude for him." At least thanks to the father, he knew one of Francis' embarrassing secrets, but putting it into action would not be good on the other's part. Alex would just drop it entirely or at least wait till the other would agree. "So, any more funny stories that you may want to share about your son? I'm now interested."

OOC: Ohoohoho. XD

Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:41 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

๐ŸฎTHE MODEL ๐Ÿฐ

Francis SR nods "his mother loves dressing him up in cute clothing and now she surprise dresses him at odd times" he laughs lightly til he heard screaming from his son "No mom not again with that blasted maid outfit!" Francis opens the door "Maria what in the world" he speaks til he gets a nosebleed "oh dear god..."

User Image

Francis lectured his mother trying to cover up his new outfit "dang mom with your French maid outfit obsession!" He spoke while he bent over to pick up a nearby blanket in front of the bedroom door

๐Ÿ‘OOC- ๐Ÿฌ

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:33 pm
User Image

xxxx โ“‰he โ“„taku xxxx

Alex was about to reply when the scream was heard from the dorm room. He simply followed him right on the tail only to take in the sight of the outfits. He whistled, mainly because of astonishment, though a smile crept on his face. Before Francis could get the blanket, the blond pulled him close and kissed his lips. "That's so sexy to you, mon amour..." But he composed himself afterward considering that the parents were still here, so he faced them with a grin. "Thank you madam for this opportunity!~"

OOC: RIP

Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:44 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

๐ŸฏFrancis Sarai ๐Ÿซ

๐ŸฎTHE BAKER ๐Ÿฐ

Francis blushes deep red as he wiggled free grabbing the blanket hiding in it as his mother laughs lightly while wiping her husband's nose clean from the nosebleed "well we should leave you two be so remember I can teach Alexander here how to surprise strip and dress you" she spoke while Francis shivered slightly gripping the blanket tighter covering his face while his parents left locking up the front door "Sexy or not I hate it when she does that"

๐Ÿ‘OOC- oh my gosh ๐Ÿฌ

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:48 pm
User Image

xxxx โ“‰he โ“„taku xxxx

The blond blinked in confusion at the mention of the woman teaching him the sexy activities. But with the parents finally leaving the two alone, he saw the other shivering in fright. He laughed. "Even I was surprised, but now I like it." God, now he just wanted to undress him away from that get-up and pleasure him as much as he could, but he should stop in case the other wouldn't like the plan.

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:02 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

๐ŸฏFrancis Sarai ๐Ÿซ

๐ŸฎTHE BAKER ๐Ÿฐ

Francis uncovers his head from the blanket as he pulled off the wig tossing it aside "I'm used to cross dressing for the cafe clients but I just hate it when mom surprise jumped me she even changed my underwear I swear she's a devil woman at times" he spoke while getting out of the blanket folding it up carefully as he placed it on the couch then fixes his garter stockings along with the blue stilettos looking over at Alexander "you master are in so much trouble kissing the help is naughty~" Francis walks over to Alexander smiling innocently straighten his tie

๐Ÿ‘OOC- ๐Ÿฌ

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:11 pm
User Image

xxxx โ“‰he โ“„taku xxxx

At the tease, Alex was now laughing in delight, more so with the tone the other used on him. He simply kissed the other on the cheek after the guffawing. "Just do your best and your master will give you a reward that you deserve. Something special." But then he let go, mainly because of a call on his cellphone. He picked it up and checked on the message before smiling and setting the device on the table. "Looks like my packages are coming today, and I'm so excited!"

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:15 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

๐ŸฏFrancis Sarai ๐Ÿซ

๐ŸฎTHE BAKER ๐Ÿฐ

Francis smiles sweetly while he rolled his eyes before bending down to pick up the glasses and leftover cookies humming softly "What did you buy this time Alex?" He asked while slowly standing back up before heading towards the kitchen area

๐Ÿ‘OOC- ๐Ÿฌ

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces