Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
The Dorm of Fang and Maceál Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:32 pm
The dorm that Fang and Maceál call home while at the school. Friends are welcome to visit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:01 pm
Fang walks into the dorm shaking the water out of his hair "brr damn rain towns curse" he squeezed water out of his shirt  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:08 pm
User Image
Maceál Berggren||The Chef
===============

User Image

Maceál stood at the door still as he had just let Fang in before he walked in himself and closed the door behind them. The young man placed his keys on the desk and walked to the closet as he spoke to Fang. "If you want there is a small shower here you can use. I was surprised by how luxury the dorms are here. But it was a good surprise." Maceál smiled as he pulled out 2 large towels from the closet and offered one to his friend while he started to dry his own hair with the other towel. He, for one, could definitely use a shower, he was soaked through from walking through the rain.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:21 pm
Fang "you can shower first maceal, I don't wish to be rude" he towels his hair and shoulders dry then Esmeralda  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:40 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

"It wouldn't be rude at all. Be right back then." Maceál chuckled and picked up an extra towel and dry clothes for after the shower before he nodded to Fang and walked to the shower that was connected to his room. "Feel free to make yourself at home while waiting." With those words he disappeared around the corner and soon after the sound of warm water could be heard.

The young man didn't take much more than fifteen minutes in the shower before he turned it off while he got dried and dressed in the clean clothes and hung up the rained clothes on the other side of the shower so the worst water would be out of them prior to stuffing them in the next washing machine in town.

Once he was done he walked out of the shower and back to the main space and smiled to Fang.
"Your turn. I hope the shower and shampoo are good. They are from back home, so might have some unusual ingredients like herbs from the mountains." He then looked at Fang as something dawned to him. "You don't have other clothes with you but these do you?" This was a good question to Maceál, he didn't have a way to quick dry clothes.

"Perhaps you can use some of mine, till yours are dry, but I'm not even sure it will fit you." Nonetheless he walked back to the closet and opened it. The clothes were all put away by type for easy access in chaotic mornings. "If they fit you feel free to grab some. I'll heat up some water. Do you drink tea?" When he heard he would be living in a dormitory, he had made sure to pack a water-heater he could use to make tea, noodles or other simple things. At least till he had access to a kitchen to cook his own meals rather than to go out and buy it.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:52 pm
Ishiwara Yue

Fangs nods "thanks and yes please" he walks towards the bathroom removing his shirt as Esmeralda slithered onto the desk curling up yawning some  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:02 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál looked a bit surprised when Fang walked off without taking anything of clothes with him but he shrugged a bit and smiled. Perhaps he had a way to dry his clothes. While Fang walked into the shower he noticed Esmeralda curling up on the desk and chuckled. He walked to his desk and after checking if he had enough water, he turned on the water-heater and took some cups from the shelves he had. The young man had been creative when he learned of the dorms.

While the water was heating up, Maceál walked to his closet and placed some clothes near the shower in case Fang needed them and brought a soft folded towel to his desk and placed it there.
"In case you'd like something soft and warm, Esmeralda." The young man smiled and walked back to the heater, sitting down next to it as he waited for the water to be warmed up. Once it was done he placed the 2 cups on the desk and placed his tea box next to it so Fang could choose his own taste he would prefer. If it was among it. He took out a green tea-lemon for himself and poured the cup for himself. He would pour it for Fang once he was ready, after all it wouldn't help if it was cold before he could even drink it.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:12 pm
Ishiwara Yue

Fangs turns on the hot water then removes his pants walking into the shower to remove the cold from his skin and blood "mmmmm~" he hums as he removed his pendant washing his tail slowly  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:26 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Once his cup was ready he sat back in the chair as he enjoyed the calm around the room. In the distance all you could hear was the shower. This had really been one busy first day at the school. But he was glad he met Fang. They got along very well. Maceál placed a hand over the pendant Fang made him and smiled. It was definitely a very big gesture of the other. The young man got up for a moment and turned on the radio, causing soft music from a local station to spread through the dorm they were in and sat back down with the tea in his hands. It felt good to sit at the table with tea, knowing he still had the evening before he needed to go to classes.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:36 pm
Fang turns off the water as he slithered out of the shower drying off his back, chest and scales humming softly  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:43 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

It didn't take Maceál long to notice that Fang had finished in the shower and slithered out. He blinked a bit when he saw him back in full form before he laughed softly. "But of course, there is no need for clothes in your full form." Maceál understood it quickly. Fang didn't need clothes in this form really as he was half snake. He got up from his seat and turned on the water again, but this time it was done very quickly as it was already warm and he then poured the cup he had placed for Fang. "I brought all sorts of tea with me from home. Feel free to pick one you like best. And here is the sugar. and of course some cookies." He placed the sugar and cookies down as he spoke about it before he chuckled. "I was well prepared for my journey outside of home and this far away. I made those cookies this morning when I was still at home."

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:13 pm
Fang nods placing the towel around his shoulders "thanks maceal" he picks a cherry tea into his cup and one cube of sugar "Smells delightful"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:21 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

"You're welcome." Maceál gave a gentle smile and moved to face the table they were at. "I'm glad you like it. Not everyone likes tea after all." A chuckle sounded from him as he remembered his friends back home of which the majority really didn't like to drink tea. He drank slowly from his cup and sat back in his chair. "This was definitely an event filled day for a first day at school." Maceál liked it here already.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:26 pm
User Image
===============

User Image
((Feel free to join at the class lol))

Maceál finished his tea and got up to pick up some of the cookies he made at home when his eye fell on his open agenda. The first he saw made him startle a bit. "Oh geeze, I forgot one of the classes I decided to follow starts today, right now in fact. Demonology, call it curiosity. I knew that man's class sounded familiar. Feel free to make yourself at home though. after all you'll also be sleeping here later." Maceál apologized and excused himself before he made haste to the classroom.

Exit

Smexi-hexi123

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:53 am
User Image
===============

User Image

It didn't take long before they reached back to the dorm. The whole events of this evening had tired Maceál a bit mentally everything that had come at once, but he was happy to learn all these new things as well. When he opened the door the first he saw was the change Fang showed him on the photo with his own eyes and he smiled. "My mother would be happy with such magic when it comes to the household." He chuckled and looked at Fang. "Welcome home, Love." The young man walked in and waited for Fang to join him. It was their dorm now, their home.

Smexi-hexi123

-

Dormitories

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas