Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:59 pm
The dorm where Qukoh'ya sleeps and does his homework unless outside!
Kazuki's dorm

It is kept quite simple and easy, though the colors of his blankets etc are kind of bright and crazy. He has one bed, a desk at the window and a closet for clothes. In the middle of the room is a soft couch in yellow and orange colors reminding somewhat of Halloween. His laptop on the desk has been plastered with green and bright blue colors as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:18 pm
User Image User Image
User Image

Qukoh'ya sat at his desk working on his homework. Or that is what he was supposed to be doing. But instead he was staring out of the window feeling bored and unmotivated. He preferred to play around outside instead of being inside and working at his desk. But even this carefree neko knew that he couldn't get far in life without this schooling. A sigh escaped him as he yawned and looked through half closed eyes till he saw a butterfly fly passed his window. His ears perked up as his eyes shot open and he quickly sat up.

This was much more interesting than his open book and he quickly climbed up on his desk before he climbed through his open window.

[Exit]

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:53 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image User ImageUser Image

Qukoh'ya yawned as he walked through the halls to his dorm. He had been having a lot of fun outside there with the teacher. But it also reminded him he had still homework to do. The Nekojin opened the door to his dorm and walked in, closing the door behind him. A sigh escaped him as he looked at the desk with the still open book of homework and grimaced.

"Boring homework..." He was mumbling while he walked to his radio and turned on a cd. When it was loading up the Nekojin walked to his desk and sat down at which point the music of one of his favorite bands played through his dorm.. He would have to tackle this homework at some point. He sat up and started to work on it, happily singing along with his music as he did.

-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:27 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

((If you need anything added in first post or so let me know!))

Qukoh'ya walked ahead so he could help Kazuki find the way to the dorm and opened the door so he could walk in as he stayed in the hall. "After you, have a look at your new place to call home" The Nekojin smiled and waited for him to enter, eager to show him the inside. "Of course, there will need to be done some working over to work for us both. I think I went a bit overboard making it like a home." Qukoh'ya chuckled blushing slightly at his own silly work on the dorm.

kimi23loveheart

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:31 pm
User Image[/URLUser Image Kazuki full User Image

xxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kazuki enters the Nekojin dorm room and smiles as he saw the Halloween color themes. he is delighted to see the yellow and the orange on the couch. he sits his suitcase by the windows and see such spacious room to share. he rest on the couch and feel the softness of it.

"I see." his eyes looks back at Qukoh'ya.

Ishiwara Yue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:38 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Qukoh'ya smiled as he watched Kazuki look around and place his suitcase before sitting down on the couch. The Nekojin walked to the couch as well and allowed himself to fall back on it and chuckled. "I love Halloween themed, but if you want to we can change it. This will be just as much your place to crash at now." He looked over at Kazuki as he spoke.

kimi23loveheart

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:59 pm

xxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kazuki shakes his head and plays with Qukoh'ya Nekojin tail. he smiles as he turns on his stomach and unbuttons his shirt a little. he had a long ride here and look at his cell phone. luckily, Kato (Half demon brother) did not text him yet.

"This will do and we just move furniture around..." he waves his left hand and use some his dark powers to move the desk by the wall. he then looks at the corner and zap to expand the room a little more. "I Hope, you don't mind though."

Ishiwara Yue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:06 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Qukoh'ya was surprised when he suddenly touched his tail, before he laughed softly. It would seem no one was able to really leave his ears and tail alone when they got the chance. "You like my tail?" The Nekojin smiled but tilted his head curiously when he unbuttoned and lay down on the couch to check his phone. He didn't have long to linger on it though as he then used his powers around the room to change it to more spacious and moved the furniture. "Wow that is mighty useful. If I were to use my powers this room would go up in flames." He frowned a bit. He had yet to learn more harmless spells. When he heard Kazuki about the room he shook his head. "Of course not, I just threw everything in it when I got here, I haven't really thought it out but the Halloween theme." Qukoh'ya laughed softly. "This looks good."

kimi23loveheart

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:23 pm

"Your Tail is Very fun and playful." Kazuki lets go off Qukoh'ya tail and gets up. he thinks of the color yellow and orange but he still could not figure out a new layout for their dorm room. he looks at Qukoh'ya and went behind his ears. he found a blue primrose out of it and attached to Qukoh'ya collar.

"Do you think, we need more halloweenish or fall here? I mean, I am sucker for orange and yellow colors. I could easily camouflage myself with those colors."

Ishiwara Yue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:41 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

The Nekojin tilted his head as he watched his new roommate get up and rested his tail on the couch as his ears twitched slightly moving forward in curiosity. It looked like he was thinking deeply about something. Qukoh'ya tilted his head deeper when Kazuki looked at him and suddenly moved a primrose from behind his ear and to his collar.

When Kazuki touched his collar the bell rang softly and clearly and caused the Nekojin's eyes to glaze over for a moment as he slumped a bit with the sound before he shook his head to free his mind and barily heard what Kazuki was saying.
"Huh? Oh! You like these colors too?! I'm sure we'll get along just fine on the dorm lay out then."

Qukoh'ya chuckled, freed from the bell's influence and jumped up from the couch and looked around them.Though the bell didn't ring with movement. "I'm always all for more Halloween colors! And everything Halloween." The Nekojin grinned.

kimi23loveheart

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:34 pm

kazuki nodded and walks in the middle of the room. He focus his magic ability and surface around him as the dorm room shakes like a earthquake. Sparkle aura with rose petals filled the room and kazuki spin around change the aura into orange red fall leaves. He dispersed them onto the walls and he twirl graceful to the side, use one finger to transfer leave into red orange paint.

The leaves printed the walls of room into a Halloween eve scenery. There was like red orange themes of sunset on Halloween by Qukoh'ya bed. After that Kazuki with draw and get two bag's of accessory

'Q, would you like to help me set up the light" he asked him.

Ishiwara Yue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:49 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Qukoh'ya was about to step forward to help him out on the lay out when the floor started to shake heavily. The Nekojin dropped to a crouched position out of instinct as a reaction to earthquakes he had experienced at home, but he soon realized it wasn't a natural one.

He looked around as the petals filled the room and started to change the environment. Amazed he blinked a bit as he saw the room change into more and more his kind of style, and thus Kazuki's from what he understood.
"Amazing! Maybe I should learn from you on spells." The Nekojin laughed softly and looked up as he heard his request nodding. "Sure thing, let's get our 24/7 Halloween vibe!" Qukoh'ya was enthusiastic about this change.

kimi23loveheart

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:43 pm

"Relax, it's just my magic but I can't show you my spells. It's family black magic. I will show you some tricks for your type."Kazuki giggles then sets out the lights and equipment. He placed them in a circle and sit back.

"These lights are sky lanterns. You simply give them a little of your chakra and they will flow in the air." Kazuki demonstrate as he place his hands over one and released his wind magic orbs into the lanterns. Then one flew straight to the ceiling and Kazuki looks at Q

"Umm for you, breath sure into the lanterns."

Ishiwara Yue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:56 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

The Nekojin chuckled when he was told to relax. "I wasn't panicked, but I thought it was a natural earthquake like back at home and acted to it." He smiled as he walked to Kazuki as he laid out the lanterns. "You know magic of my kind?" He was surprised to say the least. When Kazuki demonstrated how he made the lantern hover, Qukoh'ya smiled. "That is so cool." The Nekojin looked at the lantern going up with a near childish interest, showing through some nature of his tribe. On his instructions Qukoh'ya leaned down and blew at one of the lanterns, watching it slowly rise, be it slower than Kazuki's "Will these stay up there forever?" Qukoh'ya had seen them before, but never in this way.

kimi23loveheart

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dormitories

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash