Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:34 pm
User Image[/URLUser Image Kazuki full User Image

xxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kazuki giggles again and rush to Q lantern and blow into it. It changes color and he is pleased to see it. He looks at the lanterns and goes up faster. Then he does three more with his magic and the lanterns display in the room.

"I could read into your eyes easily. That's how I know your kind." He walks towards Q and read his emotions. "These lights are beautiful...and they stay as long as you want."

Ishiwara Yue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:44 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image User ImageUser Image

Qukoh'ya watched as Kazuki worked the lanterns some more and chuckled. "They look very beautiful up there." He had his ears calmly leaned back as he swayed his tail lightly looking up at the lights before he got up. "You could read my eyes?" The Nekojin was surprised. "You could see that from just looking at my eyes? Color me impressed." When Kazuki walked to him looking at him he smiled happily as he looked up again. It was fine for the other to know, he didn't see any harm in it. "Then I hope they stay up there forever." Perhaps it was the light that entranced him with the lanterns.

kimi23loveheart

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:26 am

Kazuki awake from the couch and gets out his brush from his bag and start to brushing. He looks back at Q and smiled then he puts brush in his bag. He set out of his clothes on the couch and take out his refrigerator,plug it up. He zapped another yellow table by the couch and set up his tea pot.

He brew some jasmine tea and set out some breakfast cookies for Quhok"ya as he leaves out with his bath tote and close the dom for a bath.[Exit]

Ishiwara Yue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:54 am
"Infinite in mystery is the gift of the goddess.
We seek it thus, and take to the sky."

User Image

"Ripples form on the water's surface.
The wandering soul knows no rest."

User Image User ImageUser Image

When the other stirred, Qukoh'ya woke temporarily and looked up for a moment. He saw him get up from the couch and tilted his head. Why did he sleep on the couch if there were two beds? He then looked at the clock next to his own bed and saw it was still early and he had no class the first hours so with a small yawn, he turned himself around and it didn't take long for him to fall asleep once more.

But soon the smell of Jasmine tea reached him and he woke once more, this time he sat up and looked around just in time to see the door close. When he looked at the table he saw the tea and cookies and he couldn't help but smile gently.
"That is very nice of him."

He mumbled and gave another yawn. He was awake fully now so he stretched himself and got out of bed, then walked to the table and picked up the tea and cookies Kazuki left him before sitting down at the lower table in a seiza.

After he finished his breakfast he cleaned up behind him and washed the dishes of them both in the sink that was in their dorm. After that he brushed his teeth and then got out his own bath items to get ready for the day and his first class of Astronomy.

[EXIT]

In depth profile

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:21 pm

Kazuki return from his bathe and saw the room area is clean. he looks at his lanterns and flt comfortably. he places his dirty clothes in his hamper and slips on his black jeans with purple sleeveless shirt.

"I see, Quhok'ya had some cookies." he smiles and put on his family medallion that protects him from vampires. his family of succubus and incubi has a beef with generation of Vampires. they are in the battle of seduction and consumption. so he tries to not start another anything with Vampires. He likes his new roomie already. he wants to be close but his kind had pursue woman of any kind for years. though his obsession paralzzyes.

he fixs his lunch and places it in his dufflebag with other things. he left the room. [exit]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
family history: Kazuki Ryoko De Blanche and Kato De Blanche part of host of Succubus and incubi demons. both of them have same mother but different fathers. Kazuki's father is full demon incubi and mother full Succubus. Kato father were human and died at hands of Kazuki mother. for years, they were taught to lead normal lives among human but went to Charm school to level their powers. Kazuki magic is wind and black arts. His brother Kato is ice magic.
Abilities: super human strength, manipulate air channels with gravity,cast spells ,etc.

Ishiwara Yue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:58 pm

Kazuki returns from tag and kiss game, he changes into his robe and brushs his red hair back. he then went to the small kitchenette and take the ingredients to mix in a bowl. as he let the flavors surface in the bowl. he got out his mixer and plugs it up. he brew some lemon tea and chilled in the mixer.

As he sits on the couch and rest, he looks at his clock and blends the ingredients with his magic. he then cuts and shape the cookies on a roll paper. he turns the notche up on oven and put chilled tea in the fridge. he sets up two cups on a table and plates. then he stretches and wash his hands as he fell down on his bed for nap.
Qukohya Lhilei

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Qukoh'ya wasn't much of a cook so when they returned from going outside he was first headed to the rooms and he cleaned up a bit. It was only fair that they shared the chores after all. While Kazuki was making the drinks and food, the Nekojin broomed and cleaned the living area and the bedrooms. When he was done he noticed that Kazuki was on the couch and smiled. He seemed busy with it all. Not wanting to disturb him, Q went to the bathroom and took a shower.

Once he was done he dried himself off and combed his damp hair before he walked to his room in just a towel wrap. Usually he would not bother to change from the towel this quickly, but he had company now and he didn't know how Kazuki thought about it so instead he put on his boxers and PJ pants on, but he left his chest bare cause it was warm enough in the dorm.

When he exited his room he looked around a bit but he didn't see Kazuki in the kitchen nor the living room. Qukoh'ya tilted his head and twitched his ears a bit before he decided to check the other's room. When he saw he was asleep on his bed, the Nekojin chuckled softly and walked to him before he go on the bed and sat on his knees as he looked at him with his head tilted again as his tail swayed gently behind him. The other had gone to bed early.

User Image

In depth profile

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:32 pm

the timer went off in the kitchen and Kazuki awakens alittle bit. his eyes looks around and he see Qukoh'ya infront of him. he lifts his body up and pats Qukoh'ya hairs. he smiled as he gets up and closed his robe.
"I am glad you made it home,Q. I had just put on our cookies and I doze off a bit.." he said to the Nekojin as he went to the fridge and got out the tea. "You love this lemon zest tea.."
Qukohya Lhilei

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:39 pm
User Image
User Image

It didn't take long before the alarm went off in the kitchen and Qukoh'ya twitched his ears a bit at it and looked back at the kitchen. When he felt Kazuki's pet he couldn't help but purr at it, he always purred when he liked what was done to him. Looking back at him he saw how he closed his robe and then followed him with his head as he walked to the kitchen. Blinking a bit for a moment he then shrugged and got off Kazuki's bed and joined him in the kitchen humming a gentle tune. "I made it back here bit ago, even took a shower already." He chuckled before he sniffed the air as his nose caught that delicious smell of the cookies. "That smells good." The Nekojin smiled happily.

User Image

In depth profile

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:54 pm

Kazuki sniffs the air and turns off the oven as he put down the mixer. he looks at Q and he smiles beautifully. he fixs the nekojin hair and looks for his rose he place on Q. so he just add one magically then takes Q hands to the living room table. "Yeah you smell great from the shower. almost like a sweet sugary spot.."

he gesture Q to sit down on the couch as he waits for Q to settle. "Please relax. I take carte of you."
Qukohya Lhilei

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Qukoh'ya looked a bit surprised when Kazuki fixed his hair around a bit and couldn't help but blush slightly. No one had ever given him so much attention as Kazuki was doing. Such affection was a sure way to a Nekojin's heart. They were big on petting and loving in any way, as long as their inner demon was kept in check. Q didn't object when the other took him to the table and he chuckled hearing him about the shower. "Thank you Kazuki." The Nekojin followed Kazuki to the couch and sat down giving him a gentle smile. "You're sweet."

User Image

In depth profile

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:53 pm

Kazuki keeps smiling and grabs the mixer, he pours the lemon tea into the two cups. he places the mixer in the sink and take out the cookies. they smell delicious and buttery brown as he grabs a spatula and serve three cookies on Q plates. he gets three cookies and store the rest on kitchen counter. he sits next to Q and looks at Q. "Your welcome.,.."
Qukohya Lhilei

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:12 pm
User Image
User Image

The Nekojin watched him curiously. He had seen delicious meals be made before, but never so fast. "That is very impressive." He twitched his ears as Kazuki served it all and smiled. "Enjoy the food." Qukoh'ya grinned before he picked up a cookie and ate it smiling happily. "Delicious." He spoke after he finished his bite and swallowed it. He had been raised properly after all.

User Image

In depth profile

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:29 pm

"I am glad that you are enjoy it..i adore you so much." he gazes at Qukoh'ya blue eyes and pets his blonde hair more. as he bites into the cookies and take s sip of tea same time. he licks his red lips and kisses Q cheeks. as his food process into his body and provide energy to his body.

"i watched a lot of cooking shows and my cooking classes enhanced my cooking." he said as he touchs Q faces.
Qukohya Lhilei

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Qukoh'ya purred at the petting and smiled. "Thanks for making it." He chuckled a bit when the other ate and drank at the same time. and blushed some more when the other kissed his cheeks and touched his face, smiling gently then before he turned to his tea. He calmly drank it. "This tastes good." The Nekojin was obviously enjoying it as his tail swayed a bit over the couch.

User Image

In depth profile

kimi23loveheart

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out