Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:58 pm
User Image[/URLUser Image Kazuki full User Image

xxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"That's great. the tea has the zest in it..like your eyes zesting at night.." he sips his tea and sighs nicely. he feels warm and at peace as he places his tea down. he became a bit little tired and lean on Q.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:10 am
User Image
User Image

The Nekojin smiled and ate his cookies and drank his tea. He was really enjoying this. The calm atmosphere wasn't to bad sometimes, even for the adventurous demon. When the other leaned against him and seemed tired he was surprised. The guy had just woken up. After a nap. How could he be tired already? Qukoh'ya tilted his head a little before he disregarded it and just finished his tea slowly.

User Image

In depth profile

kimi23loveheart

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:43 am
User Image Kazuki full User Image

Kazuki lifts his head up and finished his tea as he remain calm. he pets Qukoh'ya head and he gets up, walks to the bathroom. "I am going to take a shower..and then you want to look at the stars with me?'' he asked Qukoh'ya.

as he grabs a butter cookie and eats it.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:51 am
User Image
User Image

Q had leaned in a bit and smiled as he purred when he petted his head. When the other got up he almost wish he would continue doing that. Nonetheless he looked up to him and chuckled. "I'd love to watch the starrs with you." Still purring a bit. The stars could be wonderful to see depending on how clear you saw them. And tonight would be a good night.

User Image

In depth profile

kimi23loveheart

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:23 pm

Kazuki peeps out with a curious looks and smiles at Qukoh'ya. "I know, you want me to continue petted you. I will once we watch the stars. "
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Qukoh'ya looked over at him when he said that in surprise. Kazuki seemed to get to know him well. The Nekojin chuckled and then grinned. "I'll hold you to that." He was teasing gently. Qukoh'ya could easily see them getting along perfectly well.

User Image

In depth profile

kimi23loveheart

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:29 pm

kazuki token his shower and washs his hair then turns the water off. he gets out and only wraps his legs with towels. his abs were showing when he walks around smelling like roses. he grabs a blanket and opens the window. "Grab two pillows and rest of the cookies. its almost time for the meteor shower." he said to Q.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:45 pm
User Image
User Image

While Kazuki took his shower, Qukoh'ya ate the third cookie that the other gave him before he sat back on the couch with his back against the side as he thought about the day and the running and climbing and their game. He was getting tired himself by now. Other than Kazuki he didn't have a nap yet. When Kazuki was done Qukoh'ya looked up and blushed slightly, sniffing the air. Lilies were more his scent, but it still smelled good. Though granted they were both to lazy to put on more than a pants. Though he was confused as to why he went to the window, the Nekojin got up and walked to the kitchen, picked up the cookies and placed them on the table before picking up 2 pillows from the couch in one hand and then brought the cookies in his other hands and walked to the window.

User Image

In depth profile

kimi23loveheart

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:14 am

"We be able to see the stars on the rooftop of the dorms or top of the trees.."he said as he smile at Q. he climbs out of the window and climbs at top of the one tree where the tree limb stronger enough for two people. he magically whisk his blanket to him and waits for Q.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:34 am
User Image
User Image

The Nekojin wasn't sure how one could sit on top of a tree on a blanket. But it would be better than sitting on the branch bare perhaps. He watched as Kazuki climbed the tree before he looked a bit confused at to how to do this with his hands full. "Does your magic also work on pillows and cookies?" He chuckled a bit. "I'm a great climber, but not so great that I don't need my hands." The young man smiled a bit.

User Image

In depth profile

kimi23loveheart

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:20 am

Kazuki looks at Qukoh'ya and use one other hand to levitate cookies and the pillow towards him. he sets the cookies on the pillow and blinks at the other. as he feel the chilled air touchs his skin, he let out his wings for air and his demon hair. "Come on, up. the weather is nice.." he said to Q as he saw the moon far ahead of the dark sky.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:25 pm
User Image
User Image

The Nekojin watched as the pillows and cookies 'floated' to the tree and smiled. If he had tried to climb with those in hand he would have surely fallen. With those up in the tree, Qukoh'ya could safely jump at the tree he used so often to escape his dorm but instead of going down like his usual days, he climbed up the branch where Kazuki was with ease. He sat down next to his roomie and smiled to him. "I admit I have never sat in a tree before to watch the night sky."

User Image

In depth profile

kimi23loveheart

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:10 pm

"Ahh the stars are so much shinier tonight." he said as he relaxs his arm on Qukoh'ya shoulder and petted Q head more. he then waits for his roomie to purred as he breathes quietly like a baby. "Qukoh'ya I always show you affection and care. "
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Qukoh'ya looked up at the nightsky above them. He had often enough seen it from the ground but he never thought of looking at them from a branch, regardless of all his climbing trees as he did. When he felt Kazuki's arm around his shoulders he looked up and smiled, purring as the other patted his head. The Nekojin lowered his ears to a relaxed position as he leaned on Kazuki while he petted him. "Thank you." He spoke between the purrs and smiled softly.

User Image

In depth profile

kimi23loveheart

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:51 pm

Kazuki looks up and saw the stars so bright. they shine and he smiles as he sat closer next to Qukoh'ya. he points to the star and looks like Q face. he giggled at it. "Qukoh'ya, it looks like the sky has your eyes.
Qukohya Lhilei

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces