Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:56 pm
User Image
User Image

The Nekojin always loved to be petted. It was cause his ears as well as his tail were highly sensitive. And the petting near his ears worked calming on him. When Kazuki spoke of the sky having his eyes he looked up before he chuckled. "As long as it doesn't take my original eyes the sky can copy them as much it wants." He looked up at Kazuki and smiled.

User Image

In depth profile

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:22 pm
User Image Kazuki User Image

xxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"You are such a cutie." Kazuki said to Qukoh'ya as he bends down and kisses Q'S lips. he bites it alittle bit and then sits back on the tree. "You always be my original Neko."

Qukohya Lhilei

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:12 pm
User Image
User Image

Qukoh'ya was surprised with the sudden kiss on his lips. He blushed a bit, but then smiled and chuckled. He was fine with it all. As much as it had surprised him. Hearing the other's words he smiled once more. "Thanks Kazuki., you're unique too." He had to admit it was nice to hear said to him.

User Image

In depth profile

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:44 pm

Kazuki looks up and shakes Qukoh'ya shoulder. "Q, the meteror are flying and its lovely."

he cuddle with the Neko and wraps his arms around the blonde Neko. as he watchs the meteror shower streamed in the sky. he holds onto his roommate.

Qukohya Lhilei

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:22 am
User Image
User Image

Surprised by the sudden call of Kazuki he looked up as the other pointed at the sky. Qukoh'ya tilted his head a bit as he twitched his ears. Then the Nekojin smiled as he looked at the meteor showers and leaned towards Kazuki. It was the first time he even saw a meteor shower like this. He was usually inside at night.

User Image

In depth profile

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:53 pm

The meteror shower last thrity minutes but Kazuki fell off to sleep on Qukoh'ya shoulder. he was all snuggle over a pillow and he growl in his sleep as the mid cool winds freeze over him. the night was long and magical in Kazuki's mind but he dreams of being Q's best friend for live. he slept heavily and tilted his tail to curl up.

then came morning time and Kazuki wraps a blanket around Qukoh'ya body. he took the cookie tray with him and place in the kitchen. from there, he took a quick shower and got dressed for class. he snug a kiss on Qukoh'ya cheeks.

"I be back after class." he smiles after he whrisper in the nekojin ears and left out for class. [exit]

Qukohya Lhilei

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:40 am
User Image
User Image

The Nekojin had fallen asleep not long before Kazuki did. As much as he was used to sleeping in a bed, he actually slept on for quite a while. By the time he woke up, he was alone in the tree and Kazuki had left for the classes. Thankfully the Nekojin didn't have classes this day so he was free of to go anywhere he pleased.

Qukoh'ya took his time with getting ready, taking a nice warm shower before he got dressed in a clean tight tank and skinny jeans. It would be nice to spend a day without classes for a change, however, where he would go he didn't know yet. After cleaning up the dorm and washing the dishes he decided to just walk around the campus and direct environment, to see if he could think of something to do.

[EXIT]

User Image

In depth profile

kimi23loveheart

My Character List, click name to see in-depth profile.

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff