Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Demonology with Ruel (class closed) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:01 pm
User Image

In/Out

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:57 am
User Image
Ruel entered the classroom with his lunch bag in tow. "No one here as expected" he said softly with a sigh. He would rather be wrong than right at the moment. The classroom was dark until he lit scented candles of cinnamon and apple. He set his bag on one of the chair then started dusting with a feather duster in his right hand. He was humming one of his weird made up songs to avoid silence in the room.

Ishiwara Yue

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:36 pm
User Image
Maceál Berggren||The Chef
===============

User Image

The young man looked around as he rushed through the halls. He had completely forgotten this class would be in the same day he arrived. He had picked it cause of the various demons they had as myths in Switzerland and they had always intrigued him and he wanted to learn more.

It thankfully didn't take him to long to locate the classroom and he took a deep breath. They hadn't really started off on the right way after all. And Maceál felt really bad for having to leave his friend by himself in the dorm, though he trusted that he wouldn't get bored. The young man then walked into the classroom and felt a bit surprised when he smelled the candles. They reminded him of Halloween in a way. He saw the teacher further in the room but he wasn't sitting at his desk.

Maceál looked around the empty classroom. It was kind of odd.
"Ehm, hello?" Since he lacked knowledge of how he handled rules in the classroom, though it seemed there was no class, He decided to at least let him know he was there. Maybe he could tell him what to do for his class.

Genkawolf

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:38 pm
User Image
Ruel had stepped out of the classroom to return the feather duster to the janitor's closet. When he returned he was surprised to see the human who was hanging around Fang in this classroom. "You? Why are you here?" he asked Maceal. He hadn't expected the human student to show up here.

Ishiwara Yue

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:57 am
Genkawolf

Fang walks behind maceal "We're here to learn teach" he smiles at ruel then looks at them while playing with his pendant "so what's first to learn?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:53 am
User Image
Ruel blinks then looked to Fang and hearing that they are here to learn about demonology. "Well then, that's a pleasant surprise" he said smiling. "The kinds of demons that can he summoned" he answered Fang as he walks over to the bookshelf to get the book he needs.

Ishiwara Yue
Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:55 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál chuckled when Fang joined them and answered the teacher. "What he said." Maceál smiled at his friend and nodded to the teacher as he walked into the class while he listened to what was next in subject. "Sounds like I am on time to learn from the basics. I am glad for that or I might have been very lost with the subject at first." The young man sat down at one of the tables and looked at Ruel as he walked to the closet. He was eager to learn about this intriguing subject. Now more than ever as he learned the 'myths' were actually very true.

Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:12 pm
User Image
Ruel gets out two small and thick textbooks of the class subject from the shelf. "As my students I will be referring to you two with demon names. Only during class time" he said them. "Your name will be Fio" he said to Fang. "And your name will be Si" he said to Maceal as he handed them their textbooks.

Ishiwara Yue
Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:23 pm
Genkawolf

Fang nods while he walks the classroom looking up at a snake demon "hmm?" His eyes flashed his lamia eyes now in confusion "strange portraits like the origins of my people we're a cursed species" he sighs  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:58 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Took a hold of the textbook he was given by the teacher and nodded in thanks as he placed it on the table. Before he could look through it though, Ruel told him he would have a new name in class and he tilted his head slightly. "And what does Si stand for in Demonology, Sir?" It wasn't difficult for Maceál's curiosity to shine through. He had always had a love and interest in the Demonology thanks to his upbringing. That was only Switzerland however. Hearing Fang he looked back at his friend, feeling a bit sorry for him that he seemed saddened by the portrait.

Genkawolf

Smexi-hexi123

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:27 pm
Fang gulps down dryly as he racked his fingers into the portrait, his claws tearing into the painting "This monstrous being cursed my bloodline back in ancient times my tribe was once human until a shaman summoned that thing. It took a liking to my ancestors first child cursing him into what we are now....a monster of brazil...a killer that feeds off of human blood...." he bites down onto his lower lip hard making it bleed  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:13 pm
User Image
Ruel walks to the teacher's desk and sat down in the chair. "Nothing bad and that's all I'm going to say about it" he said to Maceal. "Some demon races or species are created through curses. There really isn't a demon without some sort of dark past" he said to Fang. "The first few chapters are about the different races and species and sub-species of demons that has ever existed. There will be a quiz on these chapters" he said to his students. Felt nice to Ruel to be teaching and it was students he had already met until Fang tore up a painting with his claws. He sighs as he tries to think of what excuse to use as to why school property was damaged.

Ishiwara Yue
Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:48 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál looked curiously at Ruel as he walked to his desk. It felt strange to him they were meant to learn here yet his one question wasn't fully answered. Deciding against worrying to much about it, he opened the book on the first chapter. Though the sound of ripping paper made him look up and away from their teacher, his gaze falling on the painting Fang ripped. "Are you alright, Fang?" He was a more than a bit concerned about his friend's sudden change. Fang seemed really mad about it.

Genkawolf

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:43 pm
Fang nods silently as he walks towards his own desk sitting down opening his book "yep could not feel any better"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Classrooms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers