Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Demonology with Ruel (class closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:25 pm
Kaiten Jiron
["quote=Genkawolf"]
User Image
Fang looks at ruel as he stopped his fingers "my claws are harmless unless I am being attacked by hunters" he said honestly while yawning slightly causing his forked tongue to curl out of his mouth  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:42 pm
User Image
Ruel was visibly irked by the student's response because it was so irrelevant to what he had asked. "That's not even close to what I had asked" he pointed out with a twitched left eyebrow. Disliked the student even more and went back to drawing after turning the sheet. "Last thing I need happening is my temper rise" he thought as he began to calm down some.

Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:08 am
Kaiten Jiron
["quote=Genkawolf"]
User Image
Fang sighs softly "no it will not cause me to get more punishment besides I would rather not be away long from my maceal" he said while his pendant glowed lightly giving him his true naga form "fudge butter frick"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:04 pm
User Image
As soon as Ruel heard the word 'no' for his question he turned out the rest Fand said and anything else after that response. He would rather not have to keep doing this detention stuff especially when this one is going to take a big chunk of the morning. He would rather do anything than to babysit a student like him, but he wasn't going to pawn this to anyone he knows. He started playing on his phone for the second hour of the detention.

Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:52 am
User Image
When the third hour arrived Ruel stood up and erased all writing on the board. "Detention over" he said towards Fang. He picked up his lunch bag and left on out of the classroom after making sure the door would be lock on the other side.[exit]

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:55 pm
User Image
Ruel unlocked the door to his classroom dimmed the lights after turning it on. Set his lunch bag down on his desk then took out his planner to look over what he had planned today before seating down on the chair.

Smexi-hexi123
Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:07 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
Race: Nekojin (cat demon)
Gender/Orientation/Status: Male/Gay/Single
Outfit: Black jeans, sneakers and an open leather jacket
Health: Great
Extra: A Celtic Knot tattoo that runs around his right upper-arm like a band.
Outfit: Just a simple black jeans at the moment.
With: Ruel
Where: Demonology Classroom ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Matt had been walking around campus for a while, but it had been rather boring by himself so he soon returned to the academy, as he wasn't sure what to do, he was pondering to himself as he walked through the halls to get to the dorm. However when he passed one classroom he suddenly stopped and looked over his shoulder before tilting his head and walking back. The Demonology class seemed to be actually open this year. The nekojin walked to the door opening and looked inside as he twitched his ears curiously while scanning around the room. It looked a lot better as well. It wasn't long after that the red-haired cat demon rested his wandering gaze on the one sitting in the teacher's chair.

Perhaps it was a new teacher? Though he looked young enough to be a student just as easily. Since it wouldn't help either of them if he just stood there and stared at the other, Matt decided to walk in and nodded to the other. "Does this mean there is actually a demonology class here this year?" he asked the other and smiled a bit. "My name is Matt Yarn and I started on this academy last year. It wasn't much to go on back then though." he introduced himself and then waited for the answer. Granted he wasn't prepared for the class as he didn't know it would actually be taught this year. He'd love the opportunity to learn about demons and perhaps his own people as well over time.

Dorm&Profile: Matt Yarn/Dorm #11

Genkawolf

-

[color=#8585ad]""[/color]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:31 am
User Image
Ruel looked away from day planner when he noticed eyes on him.Glanced around until fixated on the person at the doorway. Felt a wave of relief on his nerves when he had heard the question. He smiles widely, "Welcome fellow demon. My name is Mr. Rootzky. Please take a seat...Samael, your nickname for this class" he said after the other's introduction. "Will you be taking this class?" he asked almost pleading with eyes about taking the class.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:15 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
With: Mr. Rootzky
Where: Demonology class ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Matt didn't have to wait long for an answer. It looked like the other was happy to see another student walking in. This feeling was only increased when he heard the answer. The nekojin answered the smile before he walked to one of the tables and sat down. He had no other plans and he already did consider following Demonology if it were an active class this year, so it all fitted together really. He was a little surprised to hear he was given a different name, but it didn't bother him. If this was how the teacher preferred to run his class he would respect it. "Thank you, Mr. Rootzky, nice to meet you." he replied and looked back at the other once he sat down. Since he was just walking around campus with no class ongoing, he wouldn't be able to write anything down, but he could listen and write it down later in his dorm.

"I did mean to yes, but last year the class wasn't an active one for the lack of a teacher. So I didn't write it down this time. But I'll happily join now it is actually given." he answered the question and admitted to not being prepared whatsoever. He couldn't help but notice the pleading look, however he wouldn't disrespect the other by laughing about it. With a class just starting, he could imagine that finding students quickly was a challenge.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:52 pm
User Image
Ruel doubted he have another opportunity of increasing his student attendance. Been a long time since he had last had a demon student in his classroom so he wasn't going to be picky about it. The teacher stood up and walked to the back and retrieved a textbook from the cabinet. He set it down on the table, "Here you go, Samael" he said then return to his seat at the front of the classroom. "Yeah, I replaced the old one because he was basically a no show for his classes. I've been teaching at this school for almost a week now. Students attending classes seem to be a rare occurrence now of days" he explained before he sat down. "Any questions?" he asked him softly.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:18 am
OoC

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
With: Mr. Rootsky
Where: Demonology Class ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

When the other walked off to the back of the class, Matt's ear twitched curiously as he looked what he was doing. He was surprised when he saw the book and smiled. "Thank you Mr. Rootsky. I wasn't aware you had extra copies here." he spoke when the book was placed on his table. Since last year there was no class for it, he hadn't bought the new book for this year. He could at least read now and next time he could make sure to bring his notebook and a pen. This was kind of an impromptu class he walked into. Giving a look over the book however, he noticed it actually was last year's. "Oh, I see the book didn't change with the year then. I can have my parents send over my book later then." he said.

Hearing the man about student attendance he nodded. "That might be for the same reason I didn't join till now. Not knowing there is a class for Demonology this year." he offered a reason why it was so scarce at the moment. He thought for a while as he was asked if he had any questions, assuming it was about class and he shook his head finally. "Not at this moment. But then, class just started." he answered and chuckled a bit. Matt opened the book and looked through it again for a moment. It had been almost a year since he last did.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:12 pm
User Image
"You're welcome, Samael. I had extras because only three students had been taught since I started teaching at this school" Ruel informs him. "You can return that copy when you get yours if you want to" he tells him. "The first human to attend this class was a human" he put emphasis on the word was. "The demon student accompanied him is a troubled one for sure".
"Demonology isn't in a high demand as they are in college and elementary" he said dejecting the reason for the lack of students. "This class just doesn't have started, just have a end. How much of the basics of demonology do you know? So I can get some sense of where to go off of" he asked him and his full attention on Matt.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:57 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Matt would have to remind himself the first few times that 'Samael' was his name for this class. "I see. I will return it when I get my own sent to me, that way you will still have this reserve book. You never know." he replied and smiled a bit. While he looked through the book, he was listening well to his teacher, as much showed by the twitching of his ears. His tail was idly curled around and resting on his legs so it couldn't accidentally be stepped on or something.

When he heard what the other said he looked up with a surprised expression on his face. "was a human, Mr. Rootzky? What happened to change that?" he asked curiously, also about the unusual human attending a class about demons. Though he wasn't sure of course it was known or not. Though he would make sure to make note of the one being troubled. He didn't really want to get into trouble because another student happened to do something near him.

He soon heard about the other school however and he couldn't but nod. That made sense if you thought about it like that. Though Matt hoped this class would stay here now, he was willing to learn for sure. Upon hearing the question of the other, the nekojin closed the book and placed it aside for now. "I only know what my parents have taught me, races, but I didn't grow up around others of our kind. They had moved to a different region before I was even born, wanting to give me the opportunity to grow up in the forest instead. I know about Satyrs and Fauns, your usual Hellions a few.

But that is all my father taught me."
                                          he answered the questions as well as possible and scratched his head gently as his ear twitched ever so slightly. "Honestly he has neglected to teach me about our own race. He was to busy teaching the others." he said and chuckled a bit. "Not has he taught me how to use any demonic powers or summoning rites for that matter. They seemed to prefer to live like non-magic users. But I taught myself a few things of magic." he added.

After all it wouldn't do if he knew nothing at all. As he said that he lifted his hand a bit before a flame formed on his palm which he then closed his hand around before opening it again causing the smoke to rise up in a light blue and purple butterfly of smoke. "I'm afraid my knowledge of all demonic is limited though. Since my parents seemed to prefer to live differently. I am not sure what their problem was with our kin." he explained his raw knowledge of magic. Self taught and thus very slowly.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:25 am
User Image
Though it was nice to have a new student for his class, Ruel hope it isn't a one time thing like with the last demon student he had in this classroom. Who was Aiko and his nicknamed. Blixmon who in turn gave him a nickname, Azazel. "Let's just say he is on the path of his troubled demon boyfriend now. For details you can ask him yourself when they show up for class" he answered and assumed Si and Fio will show up for class as usual, late or not. "Like the students before you. There will be a quiz and a summoning demonstration" he said as he took out a copy of the first quiz from his desk. He got up and delivered it with a pen personally to Matt's table, "You have fifteen minutes to finish the 30 multiple choice quiz. No worries about it effecting your overall grade, just so I know where for you to start on record" he said then walked to the board. "Please refrain from using any magic spells or magic in general without the teacher's consent in this classroom" he wrote on the board because of Matt's demonstration of magic. He was sure this one might not need to go far in catching up with his other two students.
Didn't bother looking at his phone thinking Tako won't be texting him or calling him to get in contact with him like he hoped he would by now. Added Matt's name to the attendance sheet along with the nickname he gave him.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:28 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Matt wasn't sure what to think about going a troubled path, but in the end it really wasn't his problem now was it? He didn't even know them. So he shrugged and smiled a bit. When he was about to pick back up his book, however, he heard the words of his teacher and looked up with some surprise on his face. The nekojin hadn't expected that he would have to summon something in the first class. It was little trouble though. It was one of the basics he had taught himself back at home with the help of books and even the internet. He would tackle the actual summoning when it happened. That was if he would get the quiz first, since Ruel named that first.

And as it would seem, indeed the quiz would be first. "Thank you, Mr. Rootzky." Matt said as he accepted the items and started to work on the quiz and answering the questions that he could. Thankfully it would seem his self study had avoided him falling very far behind. That was a relief to the cat demon. especially after missing out last year because of the lack of a teacher. He finished the quiz, with about five minutes to spare, and smiled before he got up and took it all to the man at the front of the class so they didn't have to get up again so quickly.

"Here you go, Mr. Rootzky." he said as he delivered the quiz back and waited till he would hear when he had to start the summoning ritual. He was actually looking quite forward to it in fact. It was one of his favorite aspects of demon magic: Summoning. Especially if they would become a familiar to keep, but he hadn't gotten that far yet. Perhaps he needed a little more experience. Either way he was already thinking to himself about who he would try to summon for the test.

Genkawolf

-

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items