Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Demonology with Ruel (class closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:06 am
User Image
Ruel looked over the work after the student turned in the quiz. "Fair enough. On to the next thing then" he said before setting the paper down and getting up. Exited out of the classroom to get the cart then return a moment later with it. Moved things around to reveal the pentagram on the floor and steps away back to his desk afterwards. "Begin the summoning when you're ready, Samuael"he said taking out paper to take notes on the progress of it all. After this assignment he could tell him the project the other two students are on.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:46 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
Race: Nekojin (cat demon)
Gender/Orientation/Status: Male/Gay/Single
Outfit: Black jeans, sneakers and an open leather jacket
Health: Great
Extra: A Celtic Knot tattoo that runs around his right upper-arm like a band.
With: Mr. Rootzky, Kilaal
Where: Demonology Class ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Matt smiled, pleased that he seemed to have done the test well enough. That was also when he heard it was then time to move on. His ears moved around curiously as his tail twitched a bit while he watched his teacher walk out of class, only to return with a cart full of stuff. "Ooooh, nice. We even get to use support items?" he asked and smiled happily. That would make summoning so much easier. The nekojin looked forward to performing this rite. He nodded when Ruel told him to start when ready and looked at the cart. It really was packed wasn't it? Combining that with the revealed Pentagram, this would be fun.

The cat demon thought to himself for a moment how to smooth the summoning before he walked to the cart and picked up a silver bell which he waved a bit to test the sound. The clear, gentle chime sent shivers down his spine, having quite an affinity to such bells himself, and he nodded. That was a good start. After that he picked up some cats eye gems and a bloodstone after which he walked to the pentagram. After drawing a circle with salt around the pentagram, knowing well some of their kind could get rather rowdy, to protect the surroundings he stepped over the salt inside and placed the items he had chosen in the middle of the symbol.

With that done he closed his eyes for a moment before he made a few signs with his fingers and uttered a few words that could almost be confused for purring. When he was done he finished the incantation and moved as in a welcoming gesture before a red beam of light shot from the ground and revealed a large black cat with red glowing eyes that was staring at Matt. Some might get nervous with such a stare, but the nekojin knew he had nothing to fear of the cat and grinned. "Welcome Kilaal, it's good to see you again." he spoke before he made a calm bow in a gentleman like fashion before he turned to his teacher to await his evaluation. It wasn't the first time he summoned Kilaal. She was one of the main guides of nekojin after all.

Dorm&Profile: Matt Yarn/Dorm #11

Genkawolf

-

[color=#8585ad]""[/color]

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:10 pm
User Image
Ruel took short notes of the performance of the summoning at his desk. He was impressed and pleased that it didn't take long for this student to catch up with his students in one morning. Gives an approving smile to Matt then looked back down to write some more. "Thanks for the hard work, Matt. You can say your goodbye when you're ready" he said to his student and not using the nickname just this once. He is in a patient and good mood more this morning so he was going to let it go this time. "If I was looking for a prodigy like the demon teacher, he would be my top pick" he thought to himself smirking.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:41 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
With: Mr. Rootzky

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

The nekojin waited patiently for his teacher's reply. He was the one with the last word about this summoning after all. When he saw the approving smile, Matt was happy to understand that he had pleased the other with his performance. He had taught himself as much as he could after all. Upon hearing the man's words, the cat demon nodded and looked back at Kilaal. "I thank you for taking some of your valuable time to help me with my test. Please continue what you were doing." he said, ending the rite with a release as was the agreement on these summons and smiled after the demon disappeared, just leaving the salt to clean up as he looked around. Once he found a broom he picked it up and quickly cleaned up the salt and soon turned around to his teacher once he finished. That was all part of a summoning after all, the clean up. He gave a bow to his teacher as well before he returned to his seat to await if he was asked to do more.

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:50 pm
User Image
Ruel set down his pen after he finished writing then looked to Matt after the student has seated. "Assignment wise, you've caught up with the rest of the class, Samuael" he informs his student. "The current project they are working on is due tomorrow, but you can have extended if needed. There will be a five minute conversation in my native language. The other students, I presumed have started their research. Any questions?" he explained then asked him.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:27 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Matt noticed the bouncing around of his teacher's use of name, but he didn't address it nor worry about it. The nekojin smiled as his ears perked some when he heard that he had caught up to the other students. It would seem these classes didn't start a long time ago then. Hearing the other's words he thought to himself about it. Five minutes language in Mr. Rootzky's native language? He was quite fast with languages when he had to learn them, so that wasn't a problem. That is if he would just get the other's language. "What is your native language, Mr. Rootzky?" he asked, oblivious still to the complete details of the assignment. The answer would decide if he would ask for extension or not.

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:59 pm
User Image
Ruel chuckled a little at the question, "That is what you're supposed to find out on your own" he answered. "The other two students decided to do their research in the library" he informed him as he got out some paper from his desk. He walked over to the table with the paper, "Write down what you plan to do. Going to need it for recording purposes" he instructed Matt.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:27 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Matt was surprised to hear the other mention that they had to find out on their own and he tilted his head a bit. "But aren't you supposed to be teaching us? So far all has been tests and examinations, but no teachings. How do you expect people to find out your origin and language, if they don't even know you? No one will succeed this assignment unless they have previous knowledge on your background." he spoke, just making a logic comment about what he had seen so far. What was a class if all you got was tests and quizzes, but weren't taught by the teacher? His ear showed more thoughtfulness and curiosity than malice however. Curiosity as of why a teacher would give his students an impossible assignment they couldn't but fail, unless they knew the man's life. With the name, the horns, Matt could tell it was perhaps a goat related demon. But even of those there were at least 6 different species. Much like how cat demons came in about every cat specie that existed.

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:37 am
User Image
"No point in me lecturing about what you have proven to know through the testing. You know as much as they do" Ruel replied calmly. "You have as much of an option to ask any questions as they do. Don't expecting out the in world that you will always have the leisure to ask 20/20 questions from a demon you've never met before. Sometimes a last name and physical appearance would be all you got to go on" he explained to his student.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:55 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
With: -
Where: - ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

When the man said that, the nekojin looked at him as he sat back down. It was still not a complete answer to what Matt had said. That still left, that without the ability to ask questions on a personal scale, no student would succeed this assignment unless they cheated. "That does not explain what I said earlier. How can you expect students to know your language if they just can go by your name and appearance? You say there is no use teaching us we already proven to know, but none of the tests or quizzes were about your origin or language. So we have no idea. Unless a student cheats their way to answers, they will fail this assignment." he explained his view. "The only time you asked if there were questions it was class related and you won't share personal information as well can your name be totally unrelated to your language, so with all do respect Mr. Rootzky, none of us but you know what we need to answer to this assignment." he spoke calmly and respectfully, showing through possible wisdom. After all the man was older than him and he was his teacher, so respect was a given from Matt to Ruel. However that did not make the man immune to flaws, just like any other living being. And that was what Matt was noticing here.

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:16 am
User Image
"Have you met the other students? Do you know how far long they are and what they know of me?" Ruel asked then sighed. "I didn't say I wouldn't share, and you haven't asked the personal questions. By all do respect my name is connected to the language" he said and waited on the student's next response.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:09 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
With: -
Where: - ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Matt was glad that his teacher took no offense to him speaking up about it. After all, no offense was meant either. However it would seem that the man might have waved away his earlier question to soon then. "I did ask a personal question. I asked what your native language was. Since name and origin only goes that far. Though you just did tell me that your name is related to your language." he spoke and smiled. "Rootzky combined with your horns and ears makes me consider you are a faun, after all satyr have longer ears and more hair on them, not to mention their horns generally curl into circles and another feature which I won't name here to keep it civil, where yours are straight. As do faun live in forests, which is where your name could derive from, satyr live in mountains so you would expect a more rock related name." Matt spoke up his deduction as he thought about it. "I wouldn't know a language specific however, I'd have to look that up, hmm." he spoke more to himself as he scratched his ear a bit, thinking about any questions he could ask, without making the answers to obvious. As that was clearly what his teacher wanted to avoid for the assignment.

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:36 am
User Image
"That could be looked up through research and wouldn't take terribly long either" Ruel replied and a wave of one of his hands. "See you're on the right track. I'm expecting anyone to get it right nor to learn everything about the language. You're given three tries and only need to know a few phrases. The assignment is about the process of why you think its that language and the failing and trying again. The effort the work shown is what matters to get a good grade in this class" he explains in a different way. Wrote on the board 'effort+hard work= good grade'.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:04 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Matt nodded. He knew that but he was just stating that he could do that. Surely there wouldn't be to many Faun languages? And his teacher did have the right of it. That was part of learning lessons. Own effort with educated help and that you would put it all together yourself. "Three tries huh? I'll be sure to check if there are books about languages in the library later." the nekojin spoke and smiled a bit. He didn't mind a challenge as long as there was a chance. "This could turn out to be fun." he said and smiled. He did look forward to having something to sink his canines into after class. Figuratively speaking of course. Since this was his second year here, Matt didn't really have anything interesting to explore anymore.

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:50 am
User Image
Ruel stretched his arms a bit, "You can leave if you want. Class is pretty much over with for the day for you" he said to Matt. "I will be around for any more questions and see if the other two students will be showing this morning" he informs him. Decided not to do any lecturing until the assignment is over day after tomorrow.

Kaiten Jiron

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces