Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Demonology with Ruel (class closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:49 pm
User Image
Ruel smirks a little, "Good response, Mr. Yarn" he replied. "Maybe it would have been easier to text the letter to him, but I don't know what his personal phone number is" he thought. He chuckles, "Of, its always that one student to be asking about races" he responded. "So before we start do you want to learn about the cat demons or demons in general first?" he asked him.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:02 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
Race: Irish Nekojin (cat demon)
Gender/Orientation/Status: Male/Gay/Single
Outfit: Black jeans, sneakers and an open leather jacket
Health: Great
Extra: A Celtic Knot tattoo that runs around his right upper-arm like a band. Has an Irish accent.
With: Mr. Navy
Where: Princeton Academy || Demonology Class
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Matt was a little surprised when Ruel responded about being that one student. Were there more like him that weren't to known with their species? Well he knew the basics, since he did spend some years in the tribe... "You can just guess that kind of thing?" he asked before he finally chuckled as he recovered from his surprise. "Well, I guess there is no reason not to say then. Yes I'd love to hear about my people. I know some things, but my parents left for the city when I was still rather young, so I never really knew about us." he explained his somewhat roundabout reply to his earlier question. "It's not that I am not happy with my life as it is, but I would love to know where my roots are." Matt smiled a bit. This guy didn't miss a thing did he?

Dorm&Profile: Matt Yarn/Dorm #11

-

-

[color=#8585ad]""[/color]

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:59 pm
User Image
"You wouldn't ask that question if there was no motive in asking about races" Ruel replied right away. "A pretty common motive to have" he commented. "Everyone does have the right to know about their heritage and its usually up to that person to claim that whether its from someone outside of their race or from elder of that race. Not everyone's heritage happy roots to look back on" he said and rubs one of his horns a little. He wrote cat demon down on the board with a marker, "You probably want to skip what the book says, right? And hear about what I personally know because the book briefly mentions your race?" he asked Matt.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:15 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
Extra: A Celtic Knot tattoo that runs around his right upper-arm like a band. Has an Irish accent.
With: Mr. Rootsky
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Matt smiled a bit when he heard the other's reply. "Still impresses me." the feline admitted and watched as they wrote the words on the board. He understood he might hear stuff he didn't like, but he still felt curious. Matt nodded when he heard the man speak again. "Right on the money again, Mr. Rootsky. I already plowed through every book I could get a hand on, but not much is unique they write there and it still leaves a lot of gaps. I'd be glad to hear what you personally know." the demon replied. Perhaps he would finally learn what he still missed about his people and the thought about that was exciting.

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:01 pm
User Image
"Well, not everyday I get to impress a student unintentionally. Best to enjoy it while I can" thought Ruel smirking. "Then you probably know of the origin of the nine lives myth" he said looking over to him. "Despite what the books say the cat demons and inu demons do have truce for special occasions. They would deny it if asked in person, but I've been involved in such occasions in the past. They are more rare now a days with it being every five years or so in remembrance of the big war between them" he paused to take a breath and finished writing on the board. While also reminiscing about the one night stands he has of both sides. Shake his head a little to get his mind off cloud nine. "Any questions? I do know some personal stories of what I've learned in my earlier adulthood, but we'll be here all day if I tell it all so its best to narrow it down" he asked and explained to Matt as he looked over to him.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:19 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Matt merely nodded when he was asked about the myth, but he didn't speak while the other was talking and writing on the board. It did sound like they knew a lot about the subject, not that Matt thought that unusual, since he was the teacher for Demonology. Of course the man knows his subject. A small rise of an eyebrow and a twitch of his left ear was all that bore testimony to the feline's surprise when they spoke about the big war. It wasn't a subject he had been told about by his parents. "There is not really a way to narrow it down in my case. All my parents told me is that I am a nekomata, that I can turn into a cat eventually, which I managed at around 8 years old, and that we used to be part of a tribe in the woods and/or desert where hunting was a big job. I didn't even know there was a war between the cat and dog demons until you just told me, instinct just tells me being near a dog demon isn't a wise idea." he admitted. "Perhaps the most prominent events?" he asked, to help make it at least some easier. Matt wouldn't mind meeting up with the man until he heard all they wanted to tell, but he didn't think that Mr. Rootsky was much into such meetings outside of school, so he didn't offer.

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:16 am
User Image
"Mind demonstrating that natural skill of yours at some point in this classroom?" Ruel requested. He wasn't going to force him and it was something he has always asked of any demon student to do when it is reveal to him. "That's not instinct that's conditioning that stayed in the genes. For example if a mouse was a exposed to electric shock every time it ate cheese then eventually it will be scared at the sight or smell of cheese. In next generation, they bring out the cheese and mouse reacts the same as the parent without being treated to the shock. Don't know the right word for it, but that is pretty much how it works and that is what the war caused to happen even for those born several generations later" he explained why he may feel unease by the canine kind. "Every event is important especially for those it effected. Sure you went through events in your life that you feel are important to you" he said with a huff at the end. "How about I share one per class? Most students would find it to be inappropriate or embarrassing hanging around the teacher outside of class before their college days so I'm not going to suggest any of such meetings of that nature" he offered to Matt.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:37 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
Current Form: Ginger cat
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Matt had spoken about his ability easily since he thought it was quite a common thing. But a surprised expression formed on the feline's features when he was asked if he would mind demonstrating his skill in front of class. But then it made way for a smile and he chuckled. "Sure thing Mr. Rootsky, if you think it will help or they will like it. I have no problem at all with demonstrating my skill." he spoke before he smiled and closed his eyes. It was a very easy skill for him as he had done it excessively when younger, absolutely loving to explore in his smaller feral body. A white cloud of harmless smoke formed around him and when it cleared, a ginger cat sat where Matt had stood just before. A small sneeze came from the small feline as the smoke tickled his nose but then he stretched and jumped up on a chair and then on a table in front of the teacher's desk and looked straight at them with the same red eyes as he had as humanoid form.

"I used to do this all the time, the lightweight of this body is incrrredible. This forrrm allows me to jump higherrr and rrrun fasterrr" the feline spoke with a rolling tongue and melodious words like meows but in common. "I have missed this, I should do it morrre often again." was added and the cat sat down on the table. Nonetheless he listened closely to what the man said as he could learn about his people and nodded. "That would make sense. It feels like I should rrrun and not look back, orrr attack. But I trrry not to give in to it." Matt admitted. "I would be okay with such meetups, but one perrr class worrrks too." Matt said as he watched the other, the world looked quite different in this form.

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:58 am
User Image
Ruel refrain from clapping his hands when the transformation is complete. "What an adorable sneeze. He reminds me of my new feline friend" he thought. Resisted picking him up to get a closer look, well, for a moment then he came over to the table Matt is sitting on and pick him up with both hands under the forearms leaving the behind legs hanging down like he would with a human person. "Then what's stopping you? You are free to do so in this classroom at any time as long as its not interrupting lessons" he tells him as he looks him over. He set him down a moment later. "Yes, our instincts doesn't make us who we are" he comments what the student had said. He walks back to his desk, "You aren't just saying that because its the right thing to say, are you?" he asked him.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:28 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

As he watched the teacher, Matt could almost swear the man was impressed. For him this was an easy feat, but perhaps not as easy for other races. The ginger was perfectly happy sitting on the table as he was and a slight surprise befell him when the man walked to him and picked him up. It was anything but comfortable, but Matt didn't do anything against it. Instead he just let it come over him as Ruel looked at him and it didn't lest long either. When the Ginger cat was put back down on the table, he once more sat down and looked at the man at the desk. "The forrrm is prrroblem. No opposing thumbs. I can't wrrrite notes down if I am like this." he explained. And notes could be vital for lessons after all. Hearing the latter the feline shook his head. "I am not. It is merrrely my opinion." It made sense in a way. There could be much to learn from each other. "What about you? Perrrsonal prrreference orrr cause it is the rrright thing?" he wondered in return.

-

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:36 pm
User Image
Ruel picks up his eraser and erased the black board, "Ever use a voice recorder or telekinesis spell?" he asked while his back his turned to him. "Well, yes it is the right thing to give students as many opportunities in passing this class as the college students did and fueling interests within the class is an added bonus" he responded then turned around to face him. He put down the eraser and rubs one of his horns a little.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:47 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

The feline tilted his head a bit as he listened to Ruel. "No, I haven't used a voice rrrecorrrderrr beforrre. As forrr telekinesis...I don't think I can do that." he spoke as he thought about the question. He had never tried any form of telekinesis, but a voice recorder he could have thought of himself. Matt was surprised he hadn't. "A voice rrrecorrrderrr hmmm." he hummed as he thought about it. "That would keep the inforrrmation safe until I can put it to paperrr. Good idea." the cat purred and then looked up to the teacher again as they turned around. "That is trrrue." he admitted about the added bonus. He noticed that Ruel rubbed his horn quite a lot, but he considered it would be a normal thing for them, another trait to add to his suspicion for the next class of languages. "I will get one next time I am in town." Matt said and then sat up a bit and stretched once more. He might need to get to the next class soon, he wasn't sure as he couldn't see the clock well in this form.

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:57 pm
User Image
"I could teach you such a spell on another day" Ruel offered. "There you go. There pretty inexpensive if you know where to look" he said when Matt admits to the voice recorder to being an good idea. College students used them too from what he had seen in his former college days. "Class is running a bit long which doesn't usually happens, but less pick up on things tomorrow morning after the due assignment is completed. Class is dismissed" he said then sits down at his desk.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:20 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
Current Form: Humanoid
With: Mr. Rootzky
Where: Princeton Academy || Social Studies Class ->
Social Studies
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

With the thought in the back of his head about the next class which was nearing, Matt nodded and jumped back to the ground, to change back in his humanoid form. "Anyone can learn them?" the feline asked curiously. "I'd love for you to teach me. Thank you, Mr. Rootzky" he spoke and smiled. He nodded to the man when they dismissed class and left the class room. One class dismissed meant the other started soon or even had started. Matt gave a wave for now and then made haste to the next class.

[EXIT]

Dorm&Profile: Matt ó Conchobhair/Dorm #11

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:42 pm
User Image
Ruel nods, "Yes, anyone can Matt" he responded honestly. He liked that the student sounded curious about it. "You're welcome and I'm confident you'll grasp in no time" he said smiling a little. He waved back to his student then went back to writing the letter he was working on earlier once more.

Kaiten Jiron

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces