Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Demonology with Ruel (class closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:36 pm
User Image
Ruel didn't want to follow the rules, but the situation calls for it. "I suppose you wouldn't mind staying for two hours for detention after class then, Fio" he said to Fang. He got up and dispose of the painting then went back to his desk to write an report about the incident to give to the principal or vice principal.

Ishiwara Yue
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:14 pm
Fang sighs "sure teach" he looks through his book as he looks up slightly reading a few pages  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:20 am
User Image
Maceál Berggren||The Chef
===============

User Image

Maceál was relieved when Fang went back to his seat. It would seem he had calmed down some, but seemed not in time to avoid detention. The young man sighed a bit, but he didn't speak, not wanting to make Fang's Detention possibly worse. He followed his example and started to read through the book again till Ruel would pick up the class.

Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:49 am
User Image
Ruel grins when Fang accepted his punishment and thinking of what he can do to him in those two hours. "Looking forward to detention" he thought. He doesn't look over to Maceal as he gets out the quiz sheets from one of the desk drawers.

Ishiwara Yue
Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:41 am
Fang looks through the many curses and spells as he referred a spell making a green flame appear over his palm "ah se da" he smiles lightly  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:03 am
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál let out a soft sigh as he was once again ignored but he wasn't about to let it dictate him whether or not he wanted to follow this class. After all it was the subject he was interested in, not the teacher. When Ruel went to his desk he looked at Fang who was making a green flame appear and he tilted his head lightly. "I thought this class would cover history and information about demons, not that it was a class for spells" He sounded slightly confused. If it was indeed a spells class, he could never hope to graduate, since he doubted he would have any magic ability inside of him. But he would wait and see.

Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:59 am
Fang looks at maceal smiling "it's from the snake demon page mostly ancient spells and curses but also possibilities with human interaction" he shows maceal the human like demonic pages  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:17 pm
User Image
Ruel looks over to his students hearing them talking amongst themselves. "Please refrain from performing spells without permission in this room" he said to Fang. He could care less if there was spell casting outside of the classroom because it would outside of his control zone of the room.

Ishiwara Yue
Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:30 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál had turned around on his chair to look at Fang while he spoke. "Human interaction? Humans doing spells?" His interest piqued he looked at the pages that his friend showed him. A surprised expression had formed on the young man's face as they looked through the human pages together. "I had no idea we had any chance on performing spells in any way." His interest in this class just skyrocketed but he looked up when he heard Ruel and nodded. It made sense after all, not to use spells inside classroom, unless harmless.

((brb, need to walk the dogs >.< ))

Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:49 pm
Fang sighs at ruel "but that's no fun teach" he shakes his hand that held the fire making it go out as he stood up from his desk "Magic and spells are natural to my kind just as the way we lure food to our villages" he points at his throat while closing his eyes "Oh whoa oh whoa~" he sings softly opening his eyes showing snake eyes as a few vermin like squirrel and mice come to the window sill  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:11 am
User Image
"Learning isn't always about fun. Its about survival, Fio" he said to Fang. "Thanks, for the early meal" he said as he got up and went over window then opened it. Grabs a mouse with his left hand and the squirrel with his right hand then eats them both alive one after the other. Small puddle of blood by his feet which he mops up with a mop and bucket from the janitor's closet.

Ishiwara Yue
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:45 am
User Image
===============

User Image
((Sorry, I was dragged into an afternoon of Pokemon Go! in the park. By my mother of all people lol. Gah I should have remembered Sunblock with my pale skin x_X ))

Maceál chuckled softly. "I agree Fang. I'm curious myself." It didn't take long for Ruel to cut him off saying it wasn't all about fun. Of course Maceál knew this yet he couldn't help but think that it would be quicker to learn if fun however. He was about to say something again when Fang started singing and the rodents came to the window by the sound. The young man smiled, though it turned into a little shocked when their teacher ate them. Shaking his head he reminded himself he would be seeing a lot of this at the school most likely. He would have to get used to it. He looked back at Fang silently showing apology. He had rushed to the class so quickly after all.

Genkawolf

Smexi-hexi123

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:15 pm
Fang stops singing grabbing a few mice "Did not do it for you teach plus trance songs are more pleasurable to my kind a bit of a thrill in mid hunt" he walks back to his desk sitting down smirking  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:51 pm
User Image
"Wasn't going to past up an opportunity of free food, pupil" Ruel said to Fang grinning. He closed the window then he sat down at his own desk. "So Fio have you ever consume human flesh before?" he asked Fang.

((too bad you don't have brown skin like I do. I spent a lot of time outdoors, it was even hot under the shade))
Ishiwara Yue
Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:20 pm
Fang looks at Ruel "No I have not my people only eat human if they disturb our rainforest or our nests or killing off our animal prey" he sighs "plus I don't like human flesh only blood just a drop or two in water and I am satisfied"

((Try being in the country side of your home state in 93 degree weather mowing the large lawn, my pale skin is now piglet pink sunburnt))  
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff