Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Demonology with Ruel (class closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:48 pm
User Image
"By animals do that include the domestic too?" Ruel asked Fang. "Well, we will be using both animal blood and human blood in this class" he informs both his students. "Si, do you have any experience with demonology before this school? No matter it may seem" he asked Maceal giving him some uninvited attention.

Ishiwara Yue
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:10 pm
User Image
Maceál Berggren||The Chef
===============

User Image
(Let's see if I can make this work. Already ready to sleep here so on phone lol It's 4am. After this my next post is after I slept smile ))

Maceál followed their conversation from his seat as they exchanged words about skills, animal blood and most of all human blood.

He was starting to feel a little uncomfortable about it, though he wasn't worried about Fang, since he gave him protection. He was more worried about Ruel. They hadn't exactly started off well in meeting. When Ruel suddenly turned to him he was a little surprised as he listened to his question before he thought about it a bit..

"Not sure it is part of Demonology. I have seen a few local ones but I didn't summon or even interact with them. I'm completely new to it, Sir." It wasn't a difficult confession. As human he didn't really get taught to communicate with them. Not to mention they were pushed off as myths and legends to scare kids.

Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:03 am
Fang looks at maceal "stranger things have happened maceal" smiles sweetly as he closed his book "and no ruel only wild animals" he looks at ruel  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:38 am
User Image
Ruel gets up and walks over to Maceal's desk then makes eye contact with him. He leans in close enough to sniff him then stands up straight afterwards. "I believe you, but at least you have some sort of exposure"he said and starts walking back to his desk. "I have decided what your punishment for detention then" he said to Fang. He looks to the closed book, "Are you finished with reading? If so then I will you the quiz then, Fio" he asked him.

Ishiwara Yue
Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:04 am
User Image
===============

User Image

The young man was taken aback a bit when Ruel approached him so closely. But it would seem he had nothing to worry as he soon enough moved away from him. "I wouldn't know how, unless that includes seeing them from a distance. I hope to learn about it in this class."

Maceál turned in his chair a bit to keep an eye on their teacher as he moved to Fang once more. He sure knew to pay both of them extra attention, most teachers he had known didn't even bother to learn your name correctly. Hearing the question after seeing the closed book, he realized he had stopped reading for a while now and he turned back to the pages to finish reading the chapter. It wouldn't do any good if he would flunk the very first quiz after all.

Genkawolf

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:28 am
Fang looks at ruel "whatever is alright and I closed the book because I finished reading" he smirked slightly at ruel "low blow teach for a pop quiz"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:37 am
User Image
"You will and a thing or two about first impressions"he said Maceal. "Don't see how it can be a pop quiz when mention the quiz minutes ago, Fio" he said to Fang. He grabs a quiz sheet from his desk then brought it over to Fang, "You have five minutes to answer as many as you can out of 30 multiple choice questions" he informs him.

Ishiwara Yue
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:46 am
User Image
===============

User Image
((psh, first impressions, a lesson Ruel should follow and remember lol. He is the one that made a bad first impression on Maceál back at the cafe x3 ))

Maceál just rolled his eyes a bit at the mention of first impressions but he didn't comment. "I look forward to learning about the subject." Maceál turned the first page and started reading the next pages as he was softly turning the pages when done. Soon enough his earlier expression had made room for a more interested and surprised one. There was a lot of stuff in here that the young man had unknowingly experienced already. Well unknown till now. It didn't sound like Fang was worried about the test.

Genkawolf

Smexi-hexi123

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:04 am
((He doesn't feel obligated to impress anyone younger than himself especially to a human. He's between liking Maceal and not liking him for now.))
User Image
"Good, it could very much decide whether demon complies or kills you on the spot if he or she thinks you're rude or punish"he said Maceal. He moved back to his desk once more and relax back in his seat. "Fried dog brain and gentials with side of rice should be good for dinner tonight" he thought. Since he was living alone and didn't have any plans he figured he will head on home after he was done with teaching for the day.

Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:29 am
User Image
===============

User Image
((I get that, I was joking. Since he seems convinced Maceál made bad first impression when in truth he has.))

Maceál turned back to the pages he was reading. It seemed this teacher had some things mixed up. But he knew well not to cause issues with your teacher. In silence he kept reading not paying attention to much else but what he was reading to make sure he would know the answers to the quiz given at the end of it. Once he had read through the chapter he closed the book and placed it on the table. It would seem that this would be an interesting class indeed.

((Nothing like a sneeze attack mid replying o.0 ))

Genkawolf

Smexi-hexi123

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:41 am
User Image
Ruel was writing a plan about a field for the class and figuring out the details. He grabs the quiz sheet then brought it over to Maceal's desk. "Here you go. The more you get right the better your grade will be"he said Maceal. "If you have any questions just ask away. You too, Fio" he said to them both then return to his desk to relax in his seat.

Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:11 am
User Image
===============

User Image

The young man didn't want to interrupt Ruel while he was busy with something, but it didn't take long for the other to notice he had stopped reading and Maceál soon found himself with same quiz as Fang. He nodded to Ruel when he said to ask anything if he had questions before he focused on the quiz while Ruel relaxed at his desk. For a while Maceál was quiet with the only sounds of pens on paper while he answered the questions he had just read about.

The young man worked on the quiz till he was done and when he was done he softly slid it to the corner of his desk. It hadn't been to difficult for him since he made sure to read well through the chapter, so it was all clear in his thoughts still.

Genkawolf

Smexi-hexi123

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:17 am
Fang looks through his answers double checking everything then flipped his quiz over "done teach" he yawns while Esmeralda slept on his desk curled up tightly  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:55 am
User Image
Ruel closed his eyes as he relaxes until Fang said he was done with his quiz. "Bring it on up to my desk. Don't feel like getting up right now"he said Fang. "Class will be over as soon as Si finishes then detention begins" he said to them both.

Ishiwara Yue
Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:32 am
Fang sighed as he got up taking his quiz to ruels desk "here you go teach" he smirked  
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff