Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Demonology with Ruel (class closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:41 am
User Image
Maceál Berggren||The Chef
===============

User Image

Maceál finished soon after and he heard what the teacher said. The life of a teacher had to be a great one. The young man got up from his chair picking up his quiz before following Fang and also delivering it to Ruel. "Here it is, Sir." Maceál looked back at Fang and nodded encouragingly. If you want to find me later, I'll be at the dorm." Maceál smiled to him before looking back at Ruel. He still had the last call after all. Even if he said class was over when he was done, he didn't dismiss them yet.

Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:06 pm
User Image
Ruel smiles when he hears the sigh then opened his eyes to watch Fang bring the quiz to the desk then Maceal after him. He picked them up and glanced over them front and back. "You both pass"he said to his students. "You can stay and have detention with your buddy here otherwise class is dismissed with homework of writing down the definitions of the next chapter's vocab" he said to Maceal. Gave homework out so the textbook will have some use outside of the classroom.

Ishiwara Yue
Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:32 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál waited patiently as Ruel looked through their quiz. He didn't expect to be allowed to stay however. The young man was glad to hear they both passed and thought about Ruel's offer looking back at Fang. "Want me to stay Fang? I'll gladly keep you company." Maceál gave him a smile and waited. After all even if the detention was not for him, they could still both work in those two hours, even if on separate subjects.

Genkawolf

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:52 pm
Fang "that's generous maceal but no I will be fine so I'll see you at the blue cat during my shift of course" he smiles softly as he pets Esmeralda "can you watch Esma for me while I am here"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:51 pm
User Image
Ruel put away the quiz sheets into a drawer while his students talked. Waiting for Fang to return back to his desk on his own. He didn't want to interrupt their little chat they were having.

Ishiwara Yue
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:59 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál nodded when Fang gave his answer and he walked to him as he asked about Esmeralda. The young man smiled. "No problem, we'll both meet you at the Blue Cat then for your shift." Not wanting to just pick the snake up as she had shown to have her own will as well he instead offered his hand so she could choose how to come with him till they would meet Fang again. "Looks like it will be you and me for a while Esmeralda." Once perhaps Maceál would have felt odd talking to a snake, but she seemed to understand them well enough so far.

Genkawolf

Smexi-hexi123

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:35 am
Fang sits at his desk once again yawning slightly while stretching his limbs out  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:52 am
User Image
"Detention has officially began" said Ruel as he opens up a drawer to get his lunch bag. "First punishment is to share a meal with me and we'll see if you can guess what it is" he said Fang. He takes out his container of dog chops from his bag then brings it over to his student's desk.

Ishiwara Yue
Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:32 am
Fang looks at the dog meat in disgust "sick" his pendant glowed as he opened up the container only to breath green fire onto the raw meat cooking it perfectly "here your dog meat" he looks away from the container as he stands up from his desk "I hunt for my food and eat it while it's alive that is the way of the lamia teach" he walks towards the window breathing in the chilled air  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:04 pm
User Image
"Tch. That is the point of the punishment" said Ruel annoyed and insulted by what happened to the meat. He felt even more annoyed that the human was easier to handle than the snake boy. "So troublesome" he muttered under his breath as he tosses the container in the trash. "Letting you go today, but you have detention tomorrow" he said to Fang as he grabs his lunch bag and doesn't look over at him. He was ready to head home once he send in his report about the painting and behavioral report of his students.

Quote:
Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:19 pm
Fang looks at ruel from the corner of his eye "A warning teach lamias are temperamental if you cross them the wrong way" he moves away from the window walking pass ruel "I know how to kill someone and make it look like a suicide" he opens the door "see ya teach" [Exit.]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:42 pm
User Image
"Bring it, Fio" said Ruel before his student left. "Like anyone would believe a goat committed suicide" he thought laughing. He sighs, "Off to a boring night at an empty home again" he said frowning. He didn't think he will be getting any roommate. "Anyone who roommates with me is probably desperate or strange as me" he thought as he exited the room. [exit]

Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:59 pm
User Image
Ruel's hangover wasn't as bad as it would usually be. Distracted with thoughts of what Fio's detention will be and decided it would like a five page paper of something kind. "It will be like extra homework that is handwritten" he thought as he entered the classroom. He set his lunchbox next to his desk then wrote on the board to give instructions to anyone students that show up. "Welcome to Demonology class. If you are a student from yesterday's class then read the next chapter in your book. If you are new to the class then tell me, Mr. Rootzky and I will get you one." He settled in his seat then lay his head down on the cool surface of the desk top.

Qukohya Lhilei
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:55 pm
ᾎiko ━━ Ҝnight
T H E xxxxL O N E R

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wandering the hallways Aiko looked down at his schedule his eyes scanning the classes listed until he found the hour he was required to be in. Once Aiko read the title of the class he grew satisfied for he was a demon himself and wanted to see how the teacher spoke of them. He made his way down the hallway making a turn seeing the door that read Demonology. Aiko walked up towards the door peeking in seeing no students but a teacher with horns who was resting his head on his desk, the demon raised an eyebrow though reached down grabbing the knob of the door and slowly opening to step into the classroom and quietly shut the door behind him. Aiko narrowed his eyes as he read the board, following instructions he walked up to the teacher's desk. "Er.. Hi. Obviously i'm standing right in front of you because I'm new and in need of a book. I'm Aiko Knight, Mr. Rootzky."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Genkawolf

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:14 am
User Image
Even with his college friend back in his life, Ruel felt something was missing. "Something is definitely missing" he thought and assumed it was because no students had shown up yet. He hears the door open, but does move until he was spoken to meaning it really is a new student besides the part of the kid saying that and his voice didn't sound familiar. "Goodie" he said quietly to himself smiling then moves to sit up to look at him. "Maybe today will be right as rain even with this hangover" he thought hopefully. "Have a seat, Aiko and I will get you the textbook" he instructed then got up to get the textbook."First thing you should know that I refer to my students to a nickname while in this classroom. Do you understand what I mean?" he asked Aiko.

Ven Vanity

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces