Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Demonology with Ruel (class closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:46 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Maceál just finished writing his summary about the summoning when he heard Ruel. With a calm smile he wrote his name down at the bottom and gave it a quick look over. He had managed to write two pages, not being one of half work and once he decided it was good to hand in, he packed his bag and got up. As he walked by Ruel's desk he placed down the papers for later so he could check them at his leisure and left the class. "Till the next class Sir. I'll be in the dorm Fang." The young man gave a warm smile to his Love as he left.

User Image

In depth profile

Outfit:Black skinny jeans and a blue tank top
Accessories: Golden snake charm around his neck that Fang made him.

Genkawolf

Smexi-hexi

Ven Vanity

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:00 am
User Image
Ruel folded the papers in half then stuff them in his lunch bag. "Another day of detention for Fio" he thought a few minutes later after Maceal had left. He wrote down Fang's absence as a reminder. Grabbed his lunch bag then blew out the candles before leaving the classroom and closing the door behind him. [exit]

Qukohya Lhilei
Smexi-hexi123
Ven Vanity

((Detention is dismissed and anyone who had detention and didn't show up for it or post for it, that student will have detention the next school day and an hour will be added to it.))  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:05 am
User Image
Ruel had three, no maybe two students currently for this class. "Fallen so far in numbers from my college day" he said and sighed. He unlocks the door to the classroom then he went on inside the room. He brought in the cart from the other room and had it at the back then he took his seat at his desk afterwards.

Kaiten Jiron
Smexi-hexi123
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:35 am
User Image
Fang walks into ruels room yawning softly as he walked towards his desk sitting down with his book  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:13 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

After waking up that day he had noticed Fang was gone already. The young man hadn't taken to long to follow suit in getting up. After breakfast he picked up his books and went on his way to Demonology, which would be his first class of this day. Thankfully he had gotten up quickly enough to be well on time for class. It was one of the classes that intrigued Maceál the most. It was still something to get used to for him that he was no longer human, but after the initial shock and the great night's rest, he was completely convinced he actually preferred it this way. Snakes were always his favorite animals and now he was half a snake, what was not to like? When he walked into class he smiled and greeted Ruel respectfully, before he walked to his seat next to Fang and sat down, giving his love a kiss before opening his book and looking at their teacher, waiting for the class to start.

User Image

In depth profile

Outfit: Worn jeans and a light blue polo shirt.

Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:45 am
User Image
Not long after Ruel seated at his desk, his students walked into his classroom. He greeted his model student back then noticed the necklace. "Is there something different about you today, Si?" he asked Maceal as he took out his attendance and marked both students present. "As for Fio, will you be doing the assignment your boyfriend did last class or take a zero for it?" he asked Fang.

Kaiten Jiron
Smexi-hexi123
Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:23 pm
User Image
Fang runs his hands through his hair as he looked at ruel "I'll do it but you better not try to get me to eat dog meat again" he spoke while he leaned back smiling at maceal kissing his cheek  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:44 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Maceál smiled to Ruel when he welcomed him back. He looked surprised when his teacher spoke of being different after looking at his necklace. The young man didn't expect someone to see just from looking at him, but then the ones he met around here were rather surprising with a magnitude of abilities he had yet to learn about. He smiled and nodded. "I am very different from last time." he said and smiled to Fang after his love kissed his cheek back. "I'm surprised you could see just from looking at me. I really have a lot to learn still don't I?" he asked and chuckled softly before looking at Fang again. "But I'm very happy about it." he then added as he looked back at the teacher as well. Maceál could only hope Fang no longer felt guilty about his change to full Lamia. "How is your day so far?"

User Image

In depth profile

Outfit: Worn jeans and a light blue polo shirt

-

-

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:10 pm
User Image
"Go ahead and get started Fio. The cart is over there" Ruel replied. He refused to give recognition about the dog meat because he hasn't forgiven Fang about that incident. "As for the detention you haven't attended for you can make it up today or take ten points off from your grade for each day you miss or participate in a extra credit work. Which will it be?" he asked him. He hopes the love birds won't disrupt the flow of the class time too much. "Its was just a hunch based on your accessory of yours. Not surprising because its commonplace for humans to do that enter into a relationship with a demon. Yes, you still have a lot to learn and it will probably be more personal for now on" he said to Si. "Nothing to say about my day, Si" he said as he took out paper to take notes with for the summoning.

Kaiten Jiron
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:32 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

"It was an accident actually. The accessory officially was used to take the illusion of a Naga. Fang didn't mean to turn me full Naga. But he doesn't need to feel bad about it as I don't mind." he answered and smiled before opening his leafing through the pages now so that he was on the right page for class. It wasn't like it could be kept a secret to the teacher of Demonology anyway. And he actually liked the idea he was just like Fang now. He noted how their teacher didn't go into the day but he wouldn't ask after it. If the other didn't want to talk about it, Maceál wouldn't make them.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:01 pm
User Image
"No need for explanation, Si. Its none of my business of what my students are up to outside of this classroom" Ruel tells him. With Maceal new racial status it makes it easier for him in what he thinks of him now. Stood up and wrote down the reading assignment on the board while waiting for Fang to do the summoning.

Kaiten Jiron
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:23 pm
User Image
Fang nods as he thoroughly reads the summoning spell then begins a basic summon speaking in naga as the circle glowed  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:50 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Maceál nodded when Ruel had spoken and then looked over at Fang who was doing his summoning ritual that he had missed last time. The young man would do his best to not get to distracted in class though, as difficult as it was when with his beloved. That was what they were here for after all, to learn. They would have all the time between classes and at nights for the more...fun stuff. Though he genuinely enjoyed the Demonology classes as well. It looked like Fang was doing the summoning in his own language, Maceál made sure to make note of that. He thought that they were all restricted to the original texts. Soon though he noticed that Ruel had put the assignment for reading up as well, so he turned back to his book, leafing a few pages further to the right one and started to read the chapter.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:12 pm
User Image
Ruel sat back down after he finished with writing on the board. He gave Fio his full uninvited attention as he wrote notes of the progression of the summoning. He wrote without having to look down at the paper. "Success or not?" he thought and decided to ask about the detention later since he didn't get a response for it.

Kaiten Jiron
Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:06 am
User Image
Fang watches the circle as green flames shot out along with clawed hands and draconian wings then a giant female jungle naga queen of fangs ancestral bloodline while the flames die down the female looks at fang speaking in naga "she's saying my descent what do you wish of summoning me Ariana Venomous" fang spoke towards ruel  
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff