Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Demonology with Ruel (class closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:51 am
User Image
"Fang gained some extra points for summoning royalty even though he didn't have" thought Ruel watching them. "Thanks, I know what said" he replied to Fang. "You proven your existence to this class and by answering his call you have helped him as well. You can return home now, your highness" he said to her in naga.

Kaiten Jiron
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:43 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Maceál had been concentrating on reading the chapter but when he saw the green flare from the front of the class and heard the talking, he looked up and over to Fang, as it turned out he succeeded as well with the ritual summoning. The young man smiled softly seeing his love victorious. He was glad it worked out, now he may be cut some slack for losing points, just maybe. Of course Macál had no idea who the person was just yet, but he would learn.

User Image

In depth profile

Outfit: Worn jeans and a light blue polo shirt
Accessories: Golden snake charm around his neck that Fang made him.

Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:45 pm
User Image
Fang looks at Ariana nodding as he gently caresses her cheek speaking in naga goodbye great great great grandmother' as Ariana took one of fangs scales from his cheeks before looking over at ruel speaking in English "I am his blood of course I come here youngling" her eyes glowed red while vanishing in green flames  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:53 pm
User Image
"Au revior" Ruel replied to the queen as she vanished. "Now back to the detention topic. Which choice will you be picking, Fio?" he asked with a stern expression.

Kaiten Jiron
Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:40 am
User Image
Fang sighs lightly "I'll do the dentition" he spoke while cleaning up the ashes from the summoning fire circle and closing his book  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:34 pm
User Image
Ruel's expression soften some, "Three hours of detention it is then" he said. He stood up and wrote that Fio has detention after class on the board. "Once you two have finished your reading assignment of two chapters, we will move on to the next assignment" he said to both his students then sat back down at his desk.

Kaiten Jiron
Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:08 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

The young man was glad to hear that Fang wouldn't get double detention. He smiled at Fang lovingly before he nodded at their teacher and turned back to the chapters as told. Since he had already been reading, he finished soon after, so he had time to sit back a bit as they waited for Fang to finish reading as well. The subject intrigued Maceál, now more than ever as it was closer to home from now on. But Demonology had already interested him at any rate.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:39 am
User Image
Fang reads the last chapter before closing his book then fixes his black tie on his white dress shirt and his silver vest humming softly  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:02 am
User Image
Ruel wrote out his plan of the assignment to have it in writing to reference back to. When he looks to students and noticed they seem to be done with their reading. "Okay, this next assignment is more a challenge to apply what the last chapter was about. The challenge is to guess my native language and then be able to hold up a five minute conversation. You will have two school days" he said to them. "Any questions? Fio and Si?" he asked him.

Kaiten Jiron
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:03 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Once Fang was done reading as well and Ruel spoke again, the young man shifted his attention to their teacher as he listened to their homework. However only two days might be enough to guess a language, but learn it? When Ruel asked if there were questions, Maceál raised his hand and nodded. "Even when we can guess your language, Sir. How are we to be able to hold a conversation in it? Two days is very short to learn any language if you don't know it." he asked and voiced his concern. To be frank, the young man didn't see how it would be possible. Sure they could maybe discover Ruel's language, but like in his case the only languages he spoke was English and his native language Swiss.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:26 am
User Image
"I believe it is possible to meet the deadline, Si" Ruel responded. He sighs, "I'm not looking for a deep conversation. Could be about the weather for all I care. You would be in charge of where the conversation goes within those five minutes" he explained. "You can't spend four hours studying for this one hour an half class? Its a lot easier to learn than English" he asked Maceal.

Kaiten Jiron
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:58 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

"Is it?" Maceál asked in surprise. If ti was easy to learn, then there was a possibility yet. The young man thought to himself for a bit and then smiled and nodded. "I'll do my best." Maceál would hit the library soon to see if he could find any hints as to Ruel's origins, from what he could see in his features.

User Image

In depth profile

-

-

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:01 am
User Image
Fang looks at ruel studying his vocal pattern as well accent "hmm...." he hummed softly as he thinks  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:49 pm
User Image
Ruel nodded, "Isn't most languages like that?" he asked rhetorically. "You are the top student for this class, Si" he said to Maceal. "Not against you two working together on this if it comes to it" he said to the both of them. "Within the remaining ten minutes of class. I would like for you two to write a mock-up plan of what you do in completing this. No need to go into specific details" he instructs them.

Kaiten Jiron
Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:25 am
User Image
Fang nods as he holds up a book of demonic language ancient and reborn thinking through every possibility  
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff