Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past & Inactive Profiles
[Y1] Ashley Langford - APPROVED

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:48 pm
User ImageG E N E R A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Username: TheRealKiru
      Name: Ashley Langford
      Sexual Orientation: Straight
      Ethnicity: Caucasian
      Height: 4'8"
      Weight: 80 lbs
      Theme Song: Taking Action

P E R S O N A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Personality: A rather shy soul, Ashley is a fairly quiet young child. She has always found it hard to talk with others, though finds adults are more easy to talk with, even so in short answers or so. Normally, she keeps to herself and does her best to stay out of the spotlight of attention, wishing to move on with her days and focus on more important things, like schoolwork. When she does become the center of attention, she becomes even more shy, unable to even speak out of anxiety and lack of social practice. Her hobby of watching others does tend to land her in situations like this a lot. When familiar with a person, she begins to open up slowly. While still a sheltered soul, Ashley can grow to be a stalwart companion once befriended.

Strengths:
      PokeHeart: Due to her exposure of her father's profession as a breeder during her upbringing as well as having little connection or notable friends with humans, Ashley finds it easy to connect with Pokemon she meets or has captured. This allows her to befriend some Pokemon that are mistrusting or not sociable to most humans as well as tell what kind of non medical care that they need to be properly cared for.

Studious: Mostly thanks to her brother, Ashley is nothing short of a bookworm. She enjoys learning about a variety of subjects, preferring to have instructions in writing rather than being told. She always carries around a book or two on her possession to ensure she has some type of reading material when not up to her usual antics.

Weaknesses:
      Timid: Ashley is known among her peers for being incredibly closed off to others on a personal basis. When in conversation, she normally glances over or avoids questions pertaining to her personal life and raising. The problem stems from a lack of familiarity of the new environment including the people that surround her. Afraid of repeating her behavior before arriving at the academy, she does try to be more social, but finds it hard to relate with others at times. This leads her to take a "lone wolf" view of the world, preferring to do things alone, even if it places her at a disadvantage.

Bullheaded: Although she writes it off as determination, Ashley can become headstrong when she sets her mind to something. During this period of frustration, she becomes stubborn and focused to complete a task. If not successful, her frustration gets to her and shakes her into a silent fit.

Biography: The daughter of an up and coming Pokemon breeder in Lavender Town, Ashley spent the majority of her childhood helping care for the Pokemon that belonged to members of the family or from the citizens of the town who wished to see their beloved companions taken care of in their temporary absence or to do more adult things that a child shouldn't know about. Her older brother spent his time researching more on the history of the town, notably the construction of the radio tower and the now destroyed Pokemon Tower. Much to the dismay of their parents, Ashley listened and became fascinated with her brother's stories and lectures. Recently, he left behind his Gengar and Ghastly to be taken care of while he camped out with a close friend for a while. Ashley was put in charge of caring for her brother's companions, becoming quite close with both of them. Unfortunately, her actions became influenced by the mischievous nature of the Pokemon. The once timid girl began to join forces with her brother's Gengar and Ghastly, playing pranks on the other children of the town as well as some town officials. While harmless at first, these pranks began to become obnoxious and even dangerous, causing Ashley's parents to tear her away from the two troublemakers. Eventually they stumbled across Ordell Academy, and began to make preparations for her registration, hoping to expose her to kids her own age as well as have a fresh start in her quest to learn more about breeding.

Hometown: Lavender Town, Kanto

↦ Sweets (Candy, Anything Sugary)
          ↦ Watching others

Dislikes:
          ↦ Students prolonging class with questions
          ↦ People constantly asking about herself
          ↦ Tapping

S C H O O L - I N F O R M A T I O N

House: Flygon
      Dorm Room: Room 201
      Elective Classes: - Morning: Outdoor Class
      - Afternoon: Breeding Class
      Clubs: x
      Goals: x

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Pokemon: Mudkip
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature:
        Ability:
        Experience:
        Move Set:

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image [x1]

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image [x17]

ⓄⓇⒹⒺⓁⓁ⊖ⒶⒸⒶⒹⒺⓂⓎ

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:05 am
TheRealKiru

Thank you for your patience! I'm Prairie one of the VC's and I'm here to give your character the stamp of approval! I will be posting your character in the students roster along with the House and room she will be assigned to.

Her classes are the following:
- Morning: Outdoor Class
- Afternoon: Breeding Class

Since you decided to randomize for your pokemon they will have no hearts filled in the friendship box.

You may add the following items to her inventory: ((Please track of your inventory at all times!))

- 1x User Image
- 10x User Image
- User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

You may catch a pokemon, but please make sure to read over the Guides for more details about catching pokemon as well as other things in the guild including Club registrations.

At the moment, Pokemon catching has been put on hold due to the Festival happening in the Lamia District. Please post your character in Lamia only. In order to not make things confusing, you may say that your character has been attending the academy for at least two weeks meaning she is still new, but she more or less knows some things about the academy.

Please make sure to read the events that have been happening in the Lamia district so that you post your character in the appropriate place. Thanks for joining Ordell!

Let's not forget this! Since you randomized your pokemon here is you Mudkip's information:
User Image
Pokemon: Mudkip
Level: 5
Ability: Damp
Nature: Quirky
Moves:
- Tackle
- Growl
- Water Gun  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Summer Pride 100

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:59 pm
Pokemon Team!

Azure
Ashley's starter Pokemon given to her by Ordell upon arrival. Although the little guy's a tad odd and somewhat loose around battling, he's still a great friend any pokemon could find themselves with!
Species: Mudkip
Lvʟ 5
Nature: Quirky
Ability: Damp
Held Item: ---
Exp: 0/1000
Move Set: Tackle / Growl / Water Gun
Friendship Points: User Image

Dusk
Met during Ashley's trip in the Haunted Mansion in a room of an owner long forgotten. The little guy has trouble socializing with other pokemon, often snarling and being very intimidating. He is very protective of his owner.
Species: Zorua
Lvʟ 11
Nature: Naive
Ability: Illusion
Held Item: ---
Exp: 0/1000
Move Set: Leer / Pursuit / Fake Tears / Sucker Punch
Friendship Points: User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:45 pm
TheRealKiru

New Friendship Points distributed to:

Mudkip User Image 10 FP