Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor: Beach Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

An always empty beach near Light Manor. A private beach that's only used by the Light family and guests.

For some reason, there are hut-like structures built on the shores. Maybe they were built by previous residents...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:37 pm
| Aliya Mackinnon
| Female 14
~Aliya's Fire~
----------------------------------------------------------------------

She held Odayaka's hand as she dragged her to the beach. As soon as she got to the beach, she started taking her clothes off only to reveal she was in a one piece. "Sorry 'bout this. I felt it'd be more relaxin' t'be near the ocean. It should help with concentration."
Aliya stretched her arms and walked up to the shoreline. "You ever do yoga? U, what was your name again...?"

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:58 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka was a little surprised when Aliya took off all of her clothes, but was relieved to see she was wearing a one piece under her clothes. She began to take off her hoodie and boots. She wore a short sleeve t-shirt under her hoodie. She looked at Aliya with her ears perked up as she was asked about Yoga, "Erm...n-no, I don't do yoga...but, I've seen people do it a bunch of times."

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:35 am
| Aliya Mackinnon
| Female 14
~Aliya's Fire~

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Alrigh', then." She smirked and stretched to her first position.. "Let's begin. Calmly stretch yourself outward. Try to make sure you feel it in your bones. The reasons for yoga are pretty simple. Regulars use it for relaxation. I do it because that's what I was taught. It helps your magic by boosting the amount you can hold."
Aliya went to the next position and looked to Odayaka to make sure she was following along. She groaned to herself, pleased. "Mmmm. Feels nice... Right?"
The truth lay behind what was going on. Of course, Aliya wasn't lying about the yoga bit but the rest of the truth was that she didn't want to be left alone. She'd had enough of being by herself, trapped in a room. It felt better to be outside. Aliya saw using Odayaka's training as a perfect excuse to get outside. Dragging Odayaka along was just a bonus so she wouldn't be lonely. She hoped Jaecen, Tsuyoi, and especially Odayaka didn't mind. It wasn't like she was going to step outside the barrier. That'd be quite bad if she did.
Aliya quickly let that thought slip away and focused on calming her mind.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:06 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

As Odayaka was doing the yoga poses that Aliya was doing, she was actually having trouble and would usually experience slight pain while doing the poses. "A-Ah...w-well...ngh...I-I don't think I'm...doing them-ow...r-right..." she was tearing up a little from the pain. She looked at Aliya, wondering how she was able to do this without any sort of pain. She was doing the same poses that she was doing, so she didn't understand why she was the one feeling pain from the poses.

Then, a sudden explosion nearby(from Garret, back at the manor) had startled Odayaka, which made her jump a little. "Wh-What the heck was that!?" she said, her ears twitch a few times.

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:09 am
| Aliya Mackinnon
| Female 14
~Aliya's Fire~

Aliya frowned and shook her head. "Tsk, tsk. Probably someone just fooling around..."
Seeing Odayaka struggle with some of the motions, she stopped what she was doing. "E-eh... You aren't loose at all. This weon't work very well if you aren't relaxed."
Taking a deep breath, she sat down on the ground near a beach towel that Aliya had pulled from the shack by the path's opening. She plopped a hand on the towel, motioning for Odayaka to sit. "I, uh, usually only do this for Kuro or Jay-Jay but I guess I can make an exception. Lay down on your stomach."
It was a quick decision but Aliya decided to take the route around the yoga training at the moment. She'd instead, force some of her magic into Odayaka to move through her. It would feel a bit uncomfortable but she'd ease it in with a massage. "Don' worry. I' no' plannin' t'harm ya. I jes' gotta go the long way around f'r now. I'll use my magic to shoot some into you while massaging your back. It's somethin' that'll feel really great when it's done. Y'can't fall asleep though. Or at least try not to fall asleep otherwise there'll be consequences." Aliya closed her eyes and put her index finger up. She tried making herself sound less strict. "Though, I'll allow you t'close your eyes. Mind you, I'll only do this until you're completely in shape."
Aliya had also planned a bit of swimming. "By the way, how well can yeh swim?"

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:12 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Kurai_18

User Image

Liya was following the path of turtles, just like Jaecen said. She kept a eye out for Eric, however seeing a bottle float up on the water.

It was slightly off the path. She ran up to the bottle and brought it out of the water and then got back on the path.

"How do I get this out?" she examined the bottle confused, she shook the bottle and started to walk following the path.

She came up on a turtle shaped building. How weird. Then she saw Oda and immediately started to run up
"Hi Oda! Hi Aliya!" she smiled all cheerfully.

"Oda, have you seen Eric around. He said he'd meet me and I don't feel safe leaving the barrier yet, and I don't think he can get in."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:39 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka just did as she was told and lied down on her stomach for Aliya to massage her. She didn't really understand how yoga works, just it's supposed to be healthy for you,or something like that. When Aliya warned her not to fall asleep, she nodded with a nervous laugh, "I'm sure I'll be able to stay awake..." she was the girl that didn't need much sleep after all. Then Aliya asked her about swimming, her ears perked up, "Oh, well, I'm exceptionally good at swimming." she laughed a little, "Though, I don't get to go swimming much."

Her ears twitched when she heard Liya, and turned her head in her direction, "Hey Liya." she said with a smile. Her ears moved a little when she asked about Eric, "Eric was here? I didn't even know that..." she actually doesn't remember Eric being here, she was most likely unconscious while he was here.

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:49 pm
| Aliya Mackinnon
| Female 14
~Aliya's Fire~

Aliya saw X and didn't say much. Hearing there was supposed to be someone coming here, she relayed what she knew. "Did you make sure one of the House Elders knew an outsider was coming? If not, whoever you're talkin' to won't get through th' barriers at all." She returned her attention to Odayaka. "Okay, this might pinch to start. Just tell me where it hurts and when."
Aliya started kneading Odayaka's back with her hands. She was surprised that there were a couple of knots in her back. Odayaka didn't strike her as one to stress out easily. "Wow... Yer back's pretty tense, mate."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:17 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Kurai_18

User Image

Liya heard what Aliya said and she pouted, but this wasn't the first time Eric said he'd meet her here, so it probably wouldn't be the last time either.
"I don't know until its about to happen so." Liya shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm starting to miss him though. I'm used to seeing him every day, now I haven't seen him in over a month."

She looked down and then remembered the bottle in her hands.
"I can't seem to open this. Can one of you? The cork is in too deep."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:40 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka was groaning a little when Aliya began to massage her back. She tried to relax a bit more while Aliya massaged her, feeling less pain. It surprisingly worked, though it was still a little sore when Aliya massaged her. She laughed a little at Aliya's comment, "Hehe...I had a lot of work in the Infirmary when I was at the academy." she said as her ears go down. She then looked towards Liya when she needed help with some sealed bottle. "Unfortunately, I don't have sharp claws like I should...oh! But I know who can help." She closed her eyes, her ears twitch a few times. Suddenly, a cloud of smoke exploded nearby. When the smoke dispersed, it was revealed to be a giant crab, one of Odayaka's familiars. "Mr. Pinchers, could you help my friend out with something?" she said, pointing towards Liya. The crab pinched at the air a few times before walking sideways to Liya. When it reached her, it faced her, it's eyes moved a little as if waiting for Liya to ask what she needed help with.

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:26 pm
| Aliya Mackinnon
| Female 14
~Aliya's Fire~

Aliya kneaded Odayaka's back a few more times before moving to her lower back. "Well, you've had quite the fun, I guess. Oop, here we go." She pushed down on the center of Odayaka's lower back and heard the pop. "Your back's a bit outta line, too."
Aliya finished up Odayaka's back and stood up, stretching to get ready for a swim. "Always stretch. It'll help you through the day. Stretch after you wake up to get be'er blood flow. Stretch before an' after our PT sessions. It's a good thing, too. Swimmin' will take a lot outta ya. Care t'join us for a swim, Miss Daisy Hair?"

Flippy flusters Flaky
Kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:40 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Kurai_18

User Image

Liya saw the crab materialize and coming out of smoke. She dropped the bottle and immediately jumped backwards, never seeing a crab before. She grabbed a stick and watched it walk to the bottle.

Liya nervously walked towards the crab and poked near it but not on it, too afraid that it would explode.
"what are you."

This creature wasn't in any books she read so she had no idea it was a crab.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:01 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

When her lower back had popped, Odayaka's ears perked straight up with her shrieking softly. When Aliya was finally finished, Odayaka rested her head back down, her ears go down. Her back felt better and she felt relaxed now, which was surprising. She looked towards Liya, "Yeah Liya, you should go swimming too." she said with a smile.

But then Liya was startled by her familiar. She giggled, "I'm guessing you've never seen a crab before." as she said that, the crab picked up the bottle, making sure not to accidentally break it with its vice grip. "Short and simple, crabs are shelled creatures that have 8 legs and 2 pinchers. There's different kinds of crabs, but my familiar is a Ghost Crab species. They make their homes in holes that they make on beaches." As Odayaka explained, the giant crab seemed to examine the bottle. Then, it took hold of the cork and easily pulled it out. It faced towards Liya, holding the now open bottle to her.

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:14 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Kurai_18

User Image

Liya looked at Oda, then back down at the crab
She took the bottle and smiled to the crab
"thankyou for opening this."

She then looked at Oda
"I don't swim well, I'm not....too...afraid of water now, but I still don't swim."

She started to take the contents out from the bottle and started to read it, there were small pouches falling out of it that looked like stuff you'd add water to it
"oh its from Eric!" Liya said excitedly

"I'm sorry I couldn't make it. Forcefield still....well....forcing me out. Hope ya can forgive me for forgetting the day we met. Things have come up and, well, I truly wish you could meet Sasha's husband. I had to be rough on her, telling her to keep her distance, but I'm sure she wont listen. Eric."

Liya examined some of the pouches and sniffed it
"oh smells like cake!"

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas