Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:16 am
Apartment belongs to Time & Uke characters ~ Zayne & Shijo

Information and pictures for their luxurious penthouse apartment will follow eventually.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:58 pm
TimeKeys

User Image

sнιנσ мιℓαηsα

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Walking into the apartment quiet and gently he took a small breath as he fiddled with the keys to the apartment as he sighed dropping them onto the floor. He was getting frustrated but whimpered feeling the slight pain in his stomach again as he took a sharp breath, bending down he picked them up still holding onto the book and his bag softly. Gently he found the key and unlocked it as he head in, "Zayne? You home?"he yelled out to see if the other was home or not. Hearing nothing after a while he walked in heading to the bedroom to put his bag down and hide the book before starting on some of the homework. Biting his lip he set it down as he calmly hide the book some where he would know where it was before sitting on the bed to undo the clasps on his bag. Gently he pulled the books and papers out while he thought about what he read and as well if it could all be true and if it was would Zayne be happy about it as well would both families be okay and happy about this. Shacking he held his head slightly as he began to think about the negative things that could be found and whimpered slightly as he grabbed the books and papers heading to the desk to work on something to distract him and prevent him from thinking negative again.¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ ooc:
¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:04 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

OOC: .............

Zayne was extremely irritable until he finally finished at the meetings. He spent the next set of hours that Shijo was in classes making plans. He ordered over his smart phone a bouquet of Shijo's favorite flowers. Ordered from Shijo's favorite restaurant a bounty of appetizers, Shijo's favorite foods, and several desserts. Picking up the to go order with the driver he and Shijo had known since they were younger to drive him to the various pick up locations. As well as ordering some of Shijo's favorite chocolates. Once he had everything to make tonight the most romantic evening ever...he headed home.

He wanted Shijo to smile and stop worrying about silly things. Unimportant things....like their parents wants or not wants. He knew Shijo was having as hard a time as he was and was glad they worked so much out. When he arrived home he walked into their home together as the driver helped go set things up. Heading towards the bedrooms with flowers and chocolates in hand. He opened the door and called in. Holding the items behind him.

"Shijo...good evening. I am home. I brought you something...hope your at a point you can stop for dinner...I love you."

He called in before walking into the bedroom and over to his boyfriend, fiance...well everything really. Smiling and waited for Shijo to notice him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:52 pm
TimeKeys

User Image

sнιנσ мιℓαηsα

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Working quietly and softly Shijo bite his own lip as he kept working on the homework so that most of it was done before Zayne got home. Hearing the door open and then close before he heard the other move around and then call out for him. Slowly he closed the book after he marked it and calmly moved to gather everything up and put it away, once he was done with that he turned to put it away but jumped seeing Zayne in the room and behind him. Blushing softly and gently he looked over seeing that he was a little annoyed as he reached over to rubbed his cheek a bit as he took a deep breath and then stood on his toes kissing his cheek a bit."Hello Zayne, how was your meetings? You seem very annoyed or at least a little more upset then usual? Did something happen?"he asked gently. Tenderly he place the books down on the bed as he moved to hug the other and wrapped his arms around him nuzzling into him softly as he blushed as he took a deep breath. "Talk to me, please tell me what is wrong. I do not like seeing you this way. Talk to me and the homework for you is almost done and ready for you to copy and redo in your own hand writing"he said smiling softly. Pulling back he smiled rubbing his cheeks gently and softly wanting the other to smile or at least laugh no matter what he had to do to make him smile.¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:12 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Zayne looked at Shijo as he watched him turn around. Laughing and smiling a bit. Looking awkward and sad that he had upset Shijo. Made him think he was annoyed. Or upset. He was mesmerized by the other man's beauty and was happy he was his all over again. They would get through this dark period....they always did. They always got through everything together. He was sure they could get through this as well.

"I'm sorry. I'm not angry or upset. I was just mesmerized by your beauty all over again and how diligently you are working."

He said in a sweet and apologetic tone. Leaning into the nuzzles and the rubbing on his cheeks. He shifted the chocolates under the other arm so he could hug Shijo back. Then gently separated them. Grabbing the chocolate box from behind his arm and pulled it out. Along with the flowers and handed them out to Shijo.

"Let's not talk about work or school right now. I have a romantic evening planned for the most wonderful and irreplaceable man in my life...that's you by the way. I brought your favorite chocolates and your favorite flowers. I love you Shijo."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:33 pm
TimeKeys

User Image

sнιנσ мιℓαηsα

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Softly he looked at the other as he blushed slightly when he was hugged and took a small breath as he kissed his cheek a bit and softly. Blinking he looked at him as he laughed softly and gently "I am not all that pretty when I am working and nor am I beautiful to look at"he said gently. Feeling his stomach hurt again he took a small breath as he rubbed his own neck slightly before he looked over at him softly. Smiling he moved to tickle the other so he could laugh and smile but stopped when the other held out the flowers and chocolates as he blushed beet red. Moving he took them as he ran his nose slightly again the petals as he blinked a bit and looked over softly as he shifted them slightly. Moving he moved and walked over and kissed the other gently as he pulled back gently, "Thank you for this Zayne, you didn't have to do all this for me. Just spending the night with you on something we both love to eat but no matter as long as I got to spend the night with you then that is all that matters to me. But thank you for this Zayne, i love you very much"he said gently. Smiling gently he set the chocolates on his desk before he moved and took the other's hand gently heading with him to the kitchen to put the flowers in some water. "I love you and that will never change"¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:23 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Zayne looked at Shijo and shook his head. He wasn't going to argue with the other or answer something he didn't agree with. Obviously he thought he looked pretty when working. Obviously he thought he was beautiful all the time. To look at. To be with. To hang around. That wasn't going to change. He listened to the other once he took the flowers and the chocolates and turned beet red. Beaming at the other brightly. Reaching a hand out to gently stroke Shijo's cheek when he spoke about things. Loving how the other lit up and loved on the petals. Kissing him back passionately, lovingly, but gently.

"Yes I do. We're boyfriends and I love you. I think you are perfect, can do nothing wrong, and my one true everything. It is my honor and delight to treat you romantically now and then. Especially when you need a pick me up or a romantic evening the most."

Came his loving and genuine response to him. Leaning into the touch and following him into the kitchen. The food was already set out and ready to be pulled out of the bags. Plates on the table and everything. Listening to Shijo's words before he saw the other putting the flowers into water. Setting the food containers out and began serving the food. Looking at Shijo warmly again.

"I know and we will have plenty of mornings like that. For tonight though, we're having a lovers evening where I planned a romantic evening. Brought you flowers and chocolates, both of which were your favorites, and shower you with all my attention. As I love you more than anything even life itself Shijo. That will never change. Nothing will ever change that you and I are madly in love and there for one another."

He said in an adoring tone as he poured the others favorite, non alcoholic, drink into his cup. Setting food before the other and then sat down as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:00 pm
TimeKeys

User Image

sнιנσ мιℓαηsα

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Softly he took the vase with the flowers and looked at Zyane as he smiled tenderly before he set them down on the desk in their bedroom and walked back to the kitchen seeing he was plating the food. Shijo smiled softly before he quietly walked over to him and touched his cheek tenderly "You do not need to do so much to show me that you love me or that I make you happy. I simple I love you, a hug or a kiss would be enough for me to know and see that you do"he said gently. Feeling his stomach churn again he bite his own lip and looked down wondering even more now how to tell the other before he glanced at him and gave him a soft smile. "Still thank you for this and did you get the foods that are your favorite as well for this meal or just all mine? I want you to enjoy this night as well not just for me to enjoy it. You know I am not used to that much attention or affection and its strange cause you deserve it all and more, so please just be yourself and treat me as if we were still dating that is all"he said softly. Gently he began to stroke the other's hair as he moved to kiss his cheek a bit "Your the one I love and I want to shower you with affection and attention no matter what. I love you with my whole heart and soul and I do not want to lose you or make you leave me for something foolish or stupid or wrong.So please tell me if I do something wrong or say something wrong will you tell me?"he asked.¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:21 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Zayne watched Shijo's reaction as he took the vase with the flowers from him. Eyes lighting up as he saw the smile that crossed his beloved Shijo's face. He pulled the other into his arms and placed a kiss upon Shijo's lips. Pulling back and looked at his beloved other half. His everything and his entire world. "I know I do not but I want to. I always give you the simple things too but now and then enjoy spoiling you and showing you and treating you like the wonderful other half to my world that you are Shijo." He said in a loving and romantic tone. Pulling away and ran his fingers through Shijo's hair lightly.

He always loved the feel of these soft strands of hair. Listening to Shijo as he spoke and waved off the comment. Obviously he would eat almost anything and wasn't in the mood to argue with Shijo. This was a romantic gesture not a mutually planned dinner or something. It didn't have to be equal in his opinion. It had to be about the man of his life...Shijo. It was. "Stop worrying about so much and things that right now have no baring on my romantic gesture. Don't overanalyze something like love Shijo. I love you and this is my way of showing you that you are my everything...just enjoy it please." He said in adoring and playfully begging tone.

Pulling the other along with him to the kitchen and leaned into the kiss on his cheek. Smiling warmly at the other. "See what I mean shijo? your overthinking everything and causing yourself worries for nothing. The only way I will leave you is death. So never again should you think like that. The only way I will leave you is death. I love you too much to be away from you ever and there is nothing you could do that would ruin that. Your making it sound like your the one who has regrets and I KNOW that isn't a fact...so please stop talking like that. Your wrong to say things like that....you know I love you and nothing will EVER change that. You will never lose me unless death were to seperate us." He captured Shiro's chin in his hand and began to kiss him senseless. Over and over again until the others worries would cease.

Pulling away from the kiss and smiled at Shijo. "There is no me without you...anything and everything is you. We both have flaws but that makes us who we are. Who we are is who we love each other for and have for years and years before and will until we're old and gray. I do not want you thinking dark thoughts like that anymore and I do not ever want to hear you say something like I would ever leave you or you are not good enough because you are more than good enough and I will never leave you. If you love me and believe in my love then believe in my love and thoughts of how your the one and only man for me. Understand? Now...let's enjoy our romantic evening. No more serious talks or thoughts alright?" He said with an energetic tone. He wasn't good with serious talks anyways.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:48 pm
TimeKeys

User Image

sнιנσ мιℓαηsα

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸After the senseless kissing he received from Zayne, Shijo blushed and shivered a bit as he looked at him gently before he moved and touched the other's cheek gently while he smiled tenderly as he stood on his toes and kissed his nose gently. "And what if those negative and dark thoughts actually do come to happen and if those things happen what will happen then? Can you answer me that and we can keep eating our dinner and spend a good night?"he said gently. Softly he moved to go get the glasswear but stopped slightly feeling his stomach churn again and on top of that he felt very dizzy as he took a few small breaths before he curled his fingers ever so slightly against his shirt taking sharp breaths. Shivering he stopped and looked over as he smiled a bit laughing softly, "I am alright, I am alright. What would you like to drink? I can do that much since you set the food up"he said laughing softly wanting to distract the other. Holding the glasses he waited calmly as he tilted his head softly before setting the glasses down on the table moving to get the drinks as he laughed. Hearing a knock on the door he jumped and dropped the bottle as he shivered a bit as he took a small breath as he looked over a bit, "Who could that be at that time of day?"he asked heading to get the door. ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:09 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

OOC: hahaahaha Zayne doesn't care whose at the door they aren't coming in nor expected thus not more important than their romantic evening and pamperign Shijo razz

Zayne looked at the other male. Seeing him blushing and shivering and leaning into him made him smile a bit. Kissing the others hand by turning his head, when it touched his cheek, before rubbing his cheek against Shijo's. "There is NO way that they will ever happen because they are lies. The only way that anything will separate us is death. We aren't married yet but its until death do us part." He said firmly. Looking at the other and smiled a bit. "There is no way those things will ever happen because I would have to be dead for that to happen. I promise." He hoped the other was satisfied with both those answers.

Pulling away and smiled. Walking with the other as he watched him go to get the glassware. He watched the other with his stomach and sharp breaths but smiled. "Dinner and a good night. I hope you are alright. Tonight it is just you and me. No phone calls. No meetings. No anything but our romantic evening." he said seriously. Walking into the room more and leaned into the doorframe. He looked at him. "Your special sweet tea. The bottle of our favorite drinks that are on the table as well." He said with a gentle smile. he jumped hearing the knock on the door.

He stopped Shijo by grabbing his wrist and pulled him back to him. Pulling the other into his arms. "It is nobody important. You are not answering the door. We are NOT expecting company. We are NOT answering the door, the phone, the email....nothing. We are having a romantic evening and there is nobody we are expecting so they can go away. Leave a note if its a delivery service or try again at a later date. Under NO circumstances are you going to answer the door to an uninvited, unexpected and unwanted third party. You promised me that you are going to eat your dinner and enjoy your romantic night with me after I answered your question. At this time of day...it doesn't matter who it is. They have no right being here uninvited." Even as he spoke he kissed upon Shijo's neck on one of the others males hot spots.

He was dead serious....they weren't expecting anyone. This time of evening was when most get home and they weren't going to entertain drop ins. Open the door. They were just going to enjoy their evening. Not even the delivery men would matter...tonight was all about romance and Shijo. Not random people or their family. Nobody. That was his thoughts.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:22 pm
TimeKeys

User Image

sнιנσ мιℓαηsα

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Shijo blinked when he looked at the other while he took a small breath but he listened to him as he kept rubbing his cheek tenderly seeing that the other seemed relaxed and content when he was doing that and it made him happy to see the other relaxed. Hearing the rest he blushed as he leaned up and kissed his cheek and nodded "I know and I understand , i really do"he said. Hearing the worry tone in the other's voice he knew that Zayne had seen him stop and hold his stomach he began to worry and wonder if he did it to much and if he should hide it more at least when he was here, "Yes I am alright. Yes I am really alright I swear just haven't eaten all day and it might have just took a toll on me and i got slightly dizzy but that is all. Still thank you for wanting to do this for me and wanting to spend time together even after your meetings. I will take the sweet tea and you can have the other unless you want something else to drink?"he asked. Seeing him lean against the doorframe always made him blush more as he looked down slightly but seeing that the other jump he moved to comfort him but stopped. Feeling the other grab him by the waist and pulled close again he looked up slightly to see the other's face but blushed and bite his own lip to keep and muffle the moan from the kiss he nuzzled into his shoulder moaning into his shirt a bit. Listening to the whole speech he nodded gently as he looked at him a bit as he gulped softly, "And what if it is important then what? I do not mind not answering it but what if it was important then what will happen?"he asked gently. Leaning up a bit on his toes as he nibbled on Zayne's ear lobe tugging at it before he began to suck on it softly just wanting to distract his love and make sure they had a good night like he wanted. ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ ooc: hahah no worries they will leave and come back the next day, going to make Shijo's older brother come with one of Zayne's family member you can decide and they can torment Shijo and make him stress which is only going to make his condition worse to a point shijo will get sick and he will tell Zayne he is pregnant and he is scared he might lose the baby

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:02 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

((((OOC: got it <3 I know for a fact I had posted to this prior to/during those damn coding quirks end of janurary/beginning of februrary. Meh..whatever these guild updates that were long over due....here is 2.0.

@ur last posts ooc note: Yes. I will have it be Zayne's step brother from his father's first marriage whose best friends with Shijo's older brother. Does that work for you? Its going to be sentiment, emotion wrenching yet beautiful strengthening and bonding precious moments for these two heart )))

Zayne loved watching Shijo's beautiful lashes dance upon the theirs skin anytime he blinked or was getting asleep. He nuzzling into the rubbing on his cheek. It was so tender and it was relaxing and contenting as it reminded him of their carefree and blissful early romance days. Back before the moves. Before Shijo started seeming more and more like he was losing faith in everything that made him him. However.....

....his thoughts were not on any of this right now. Not after he saw the others happiness. Felt the relaxing. Could see and feel the heat from the blush on Shijo's cheeks. Smiling as he held the other to him and was glad that Shijo said he understood. He took was Shijo said as an acceptable reason slash excuse for now. Smiling softly as he peppered the others cheek with kisses and tender loving affection. he would accept that for an answer. "Getting sick several times or more today definitely didn't help that. You need to eat and lots of it. Good thing these are all your favorite foods and none of them should upset your stomach. Plus your favorite sweet tea will help too." He said in a pleased tone.

He fell silent again and hummed a bit. Smiling more and blushed himself. "Spending time with Shijo always makes my day and night feel like nothing could ever go wrong. No matter how hard the day might have been...spending time with my future man bride and husband whose lovelier than the sunshine lighting the ocean waves while the suns rising or setting with all the beautiful things in the world combined." He said in a sweet, genuine, loving, romantic and adoring tone. Meaning every word of what he said.

He let out a hmm sound as he held the other to him. Smiling more before he kissed and held the other to him. "There is nothing important that could be happening at this time, without warning. I said we're not answering. I MIND. No answering the door. They can come back tomorrow because this is our night. Our romantic night..." Letting out a light moan as he hugged the other to him. "There is one thing and only one thing of any importance tonight Shijo..." He pulled back and smiled bright at Shijo.

Taking a pause to passionately and lovingly embrace Shijo and press their lips together as he kissed him. Speaking again in a soft tone after ending the kiss. "...that is you, our romantic evening, and spending time just the two of us with dinner, movies, desserts. Relaxing baths and more. You and me....that's is the ONLY thing of importance...." Guiding Shijo towards the kitchen without a further word.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:29 pm
TimeKeys

User Image

sнιנσ мιℓαηsα

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Shijo blinked gently as he looked at Zayne tenderly before he reached over stroking his cheek still while he took small breaths as he stood up and kissed his nose gently as stepped back gently. "And why does my sweet love think that I am not eating enough or drinking enough? I may be eating and drink what is needed but maybe there is some bacteria in my stomach that is causing me to feel out of it. Still I will eat and see if that settles and doesn't upset my stomach enough to make me feel dizzy"he asked gently. Following after the other to the kitchen he held his hand softly while he thought before he moved slightly shivering slightly as he snuggled into the other to stay warm but he was still feeling sick and dizzy however he didn't want to worry the other any more at least till he was further along then he could tell him and see what the other wanted to do.Hearing the rest of what Zayne said he blushed beet red from the complements as he moved and pinched his cheeks before he moved to tickle the other to keep him from saying any more things like that would make him blush. "Do not say things like that, it makes me blush to much and you know that. Still I will always be your husband no matter what but no one can ever say something is more beautiful then the ocean waves or sunshine cause those are always far more beautiful then someone's appearance"he whispered against his lips gently. Seeing that the other was calming down from him not going to get the door he smiled a bit but gasped and gave a soft moan when he was kissed and in such a way he blushed beet red causing another moan start to form but it was cut short when the kiss was ended. "Then why are you stalling and trying to distract us both from spending that romantice evening?Or are you doing that to make sure I am not thinking about anything else besides you and the romantic evening? So what is causing my sweet sweet love to get so worried or even stalling?"he asked. Shijo smiled tenderly as he pulled away heading back to the kitchen to get the drinks htih he took the bottle and began to pour them into the glasses while he hummed to himself before he stopped and placed the bottle down moving to light the candles as he hummed."Coming or do I have to do something to make you focus on the meal Zayne"he teased the other gently wiggling his rear softly to tease him but as well to see what he would say.¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ ooc: they were being weird and all, but its alright, I try to look through all the posts we have and see if there are any posts so do not stress your self about it my love. As it got here then that is all that matters,
Yes that works for me, I was trying to think and figure out who it could be that would impact them so much but mostly with how much pain and fear it will bring to Shijo once they see them

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:14 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

((((OOC: meh the past couple weeks I had a fever with a sore throat. soon as i get over that i had appointments then got my period and just got over it. Least now I'm good and as you pointed out spring breaks almost here woot biggrin

Plus I don't stress when it comes to ours because I enjoy the rp and we have a leisurely moving pace about it. Takes all the stress right out of it. Plus our posts always get there. ^_^ You know?

Take your time figuring it out and can't wait to discuss that via private messenger once you get things more figured out. Its gonna be so many great story dynamics that will come in the future. For now...they in their own little world. Its adorable)))

Zayne looked at Shijo and smiled more. Laughing at the kissed to his nose and the rubbing on his cheek had him smiling more. Rubbing his cheek against Shijo's hand. Listening to every word the other said and blinks a bit. "You have been getting sick for awhile. Anytime you throw up you dehydrate and lose most of the nutrients you gained. You taught me this when I was really sick and couldn't keep anything down a few years back. Around my thirteenth birthday I believe it was. So its not that your not eating enough...your not keeping enough of it down and need to drink more." He said softly and slowly.

Pausing and scrunched his nose up cutely. "Did I explain it right? How you taught me?" He asked with a bright smile as he wiggled in place like a loving and adoring man puppy seeking to be praised. He held the other to him and then listened when the other male when he spoke again. Shijo had the most graceful and gorgeous blushes in the world. He smiled a bit. "Exactly Shijo. You will always be my husband and I will always be yours. No one can say otherwise." He kissed the other male lovingly. Adoringly, lovingly, and with complete honesty.

Leaning into the others whispering lips and kissed him again. Kissing over and over again as he was happy to see the other smiling. Pulling away from him. Laughing and got sheepish. "I can't help myself. Whenever I see Shijo I want to hold him close. Whenever I see you smiling I want to kiss you until we're gasping for air. Onward...with the romantic evening." he said in a chipper tone. Laughing and followed the other male as he ignored the questions that were teasing and joking about worrying and stalling. Only answering all of them with. "Not stalling admiring and showering with my loving affections. Time to eat and drink now." he said.

Letting out an approving teasing whistle at the butt wiggle and moved after the other. Lifting one of Shijo's favorite fruits to Shijo's lips. "A romantic evening, a movie marathon...and then to finish it off...Shijo gets a massage from Zayne. That's me...and then I was thinking we could...." Whispers sweet nothings and seductive promises for once they retired to their bedroom for the night. "There will be no skipping a step. We have the entire night into Saturday and Sunday...just in case the eating and other stuff takes longer." Really he meant their intimate parts of the night. Not the movies or dinner. That would take as long as they felt like. Sitting down at the table and pulled the seat out next to him. Patting it for Shijo to sit down.  
Off Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff