11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:28 pm
TimeKeys

User Image

sнιנσ мιℓαηsα

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Looking at the other as he smiled softly listening to what he was explaining about what throwing up meant and what it did to the body."Yes, you explained it very well Zayne, I am proud that you remember that all. Still yes you are correct it does cause the body to lose a lot of things still sometimes even if you are throwing up it depends on what you had that comes out. Like if you only had all water then it might just be more liquid then chunky, still it all depends on what you drink and eat. However I am very proud of you remembering it all"he said gently as he stood on his toes and kissed Zayne on his cheek gently.

Following after the other he laughed gently at the answers as he smiled gently as he took a deep breath before he looked up at Zayne when he held the fruit up to his lips. Tenderly he leaned over and took a bite of the fruit and gently began to chew it tilting his head leaning into the touch gently. "Well you already do that, and I am wondering if you are just saying that just to make me laugh and blush more. Still I would be wondering what would you say or think if I was not allowed to eat certain foods or drink certain things what would you say to that and would you be upset and disappointed in me for not being able to"he said gently. Finishing the bite in his mouth he gently took the rest of the fruit in his mouth he chewed thinking slightly but soon was distracted when Zayne started whispering promise's and sweet nothings in his ear he blushed beet red as he took small breaths to stay calm.

Looking up at him Shijo rubbed his cheek as he rubbed his cheek slightly before he leaned up kissing him on the lips tenderly pulling his lip a tad bit and then let his lip go blushing gently. "Why do you think that I would let you or even think about missing a step in the night that you planned Zayne? you think that i would cut off or prevent it from going on in some way?"he asked gently. Softly he looked up when he said he wanted it to last as he blushed beet more and softly snuggled into his chest to hide the blush on his face before he glanced over calmly moving after him. Sitting down Shijo looked at the table and the food as he glanced at Zayne smiling a bit "What are we going to eat first?"he asked tenderly.
¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ ooc: Awh i am sorry to hear that dear, I really am sorry to hear that. I hope that you are better and not in so much pain, I really am sorry you were sick and I couldn't help you in any way. That i do know but I want you to know you do not need to stress or worry so much especially when you are sick. I rather you focus on getting better then worrying about the post, and do not worry Jason is in the gym just helping student's and doing his best to stay calm and from breaking down. Well all I know or what I am trying to figure out if they should mentally abuse him, physically or both but less once they learn he is pregnant.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:48 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

((((OOC: I did not see that you had posted. I'm so sorry about that. >< Its up and down with the weather. Some days the aches and pains worse than the normal ones. I know you are very understanding and all that kind of thing. I appreciate it and I know your also busy with real life and work and stuff so its not a worry. biggrin

As for the peeps...I think perhaps mentally and emotionally because Zayne would have noticed physical abuse and never bought any of the I trip excuses and cut that s**t off before it got bad. He has no idea Shijo was abused by peeps in one, both or connected the families so non-physical or sexual is the best options there for poor Shijo's confidence to be so affected and all ^_^))

Zayne smiled happily and beamed even more when the other said he explained it properly. Beaming more when the other said he was proud. "I love hearing you praised me. Each praise is like a million rainbows and sunshine going off." He said in his usual loving and adoring tone. Listening intently when Shijo talked, unlike when he was actually able to make it to a class or through it, as Shijo was always interesting and always explained it in the simplest of ways. Anyone even the homeless guy with the schitzophrenia and post traumatic stress disorders from war would have been able to understand. He didn't say these things out loud as it always made Shijo bashful.

Nodding his head as he listened to the further explanation. "Exactly. That is why I know you will enjoy and be able to handle most of your favorite foods and drinks right now. Keep them down too. I love you Shijo." He said against the others lips, after kissing him, and after a quick kiss he kissed Shijo back on the cheek then held out the fruit. Watching the other take it into his mouth and eat it. He picked up his own fruit and started eating it. He continued eating his own food as he fed the other that. Blushing as the other said his playful wonderings. Laughing and then tilted his head to the side.

Taking a hold of Shijo's cheeks as soon as he started saying those things. Resting his forehead against Shijo's and let out a loving sound that really didn't have a distinguishing noise classification. Pulling back and smiling lovingly and radiantly at Shijo. Yet his eyes looked at him seriously and loving. "Shijo...." He said and once the others attention was fully on him. "...listen to me well. There is NOTHING in this ENTIRE world that would ever change how I feel about you. NOTHING you could do or change or stop eating will EVER change how I look at you. How I love you. How I feel about you. How happy and on cloud nine, floating and flying you make life for me, you and us...NOTHING." He said as he accented each statement with loving kisses.

Pulling back and after a returning of the kiss he started to eat himself. Shaking his head and smiled at the other male. "Wherever Shijo wants to start eating....you can make the first pick." He said and poured them both more tea. Sipping his own again.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:46 am
TimeKeys

User Image

sнιנσ мιℓαηsα

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Shijo looked up at the other as he laughed softly as he took a deep breath as he laughed softly giving Zayne a small tenderly smile when he heard what the other said about the praises that he was getting. Moving he hugged the other tightly and gently standing on his toes just to be able to hug the other gently as he moved slightly as he purred gently. Pulling back gently he lowered down back to his feet as he took a small breath looking at the other gently and softly before kissing his cheek a bit and gently. "I will always do my best to praise you cause you deserve it and so much more. I like praising you since you especially when you act this cute and playful and bashful"he said tenderly.

Listening to the other he tilted his head a bit wondering if he would be able to hold it down or would he not be able to now. He really honestly wanted to hold it down and be healthy for himself and as well for the baby now that he knew what was going on. Shivering slightly he took another piece of fruit and began to eat it cutely shivering slightly before he moved to the table to sit down a bit, "I hope that i can be able to hold it down to, I did keep some soda down earlier so I hope this will be able to stay down"he said gently. Reaching over he moved and began to eat more of the fruits even the ones he really never ate much or dislikes to eat. Seeing that the other was blushing from what he did and bite his bottom lip tenderly and seductively, "Why are you so bashful Zayne? Did I do something that made you go that way?"he asked tenderly and softly thinking.

Feeling Zayne take his cheeks' and press his forehead again before he listened to the sound that the love of his life did and blushed tenderly and a bit more shivering a bit but he liked hearing Zayne make those sounds or any kind of sound. Hearing each statement he wondered if he did or said something to make the other say these or if he just wanted to say them to make him blush more and more then he already was and it was causing him to get a little light headed and nausace. Leaning up quickly he kissed the other passionately and lovingly just to make Zayne stop talking so he could recover and get better but to make himself feel less light headed. "I choose the last time where we started to eat so this time Zayne is picking out where we start eating. So pick where we eat"he said tenderly. Pulling back he took a small breath as he purred watching the other as he took the tea sipping at it slightly while he hummed to himself waiting and watching.

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ ooc: Its alright no worries, just take your time getting better and do what you need to so you can stay healthy. Still I hope that your alright and not overworking yourself with school and everything else in your life. But I think I can manage that much with which ever of the two peeps you want me to control, so mostly just at first mental mixed with sexual abuse but it will stop once they learn he is pregnant and just focus on the mental abuse and nothing more. But it will lead Shijo to stress more and almost cause him to have a miscarriage.

Where is our lovely John doe who was supposed to help jason and Sato?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:41 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

((((OOC: Again sexual is unlikely to have happened due to it falls into the same category of physical abuse. Things never would have gotten to this severity if they were sexually or phyiscally abusing Zayne's one true love. LOL otherwise I believe we decided it was a friend of Zayne's brothers and one of Shijo's siblings that are going to be the emotion, mental and verbal abusers right?

*hugs uke-san* Thank you for caring about me. I care about you too. ^_^))

Zayne looked at Shijo as he heard the laughter and the deep breath. Smiling more at his beautiful and gorgeous perfect (in his eyes) fiance. To him Shijo was the sun in the sky. The rainbow after a summer shower. The silver lining on any dark or cloudy day. His air to the lungs and the wind that blew to fly him on his figurative wings. They had known each other since birth and their relationship had grown, evolved and blossomed from friendship into love. Into everything it had come today. His own thoughts he kept to himself more often then not as he tended to fumble over the words. He never messed up when it came to telling Shijo just how much he loved him though. That was unconditional and never ending love.

Beaming brightly when he was told the comments. He smiled happily. He loved being praised by Shijo and loved that the other liked to praise him. "I love when you do. Not as much as I love you." He said in a loving and adoring tone. Picking up the tea and sipped it after they finished feeding fruits to each other. "We'll take things slow for your stomach. So that you can eat and if you need to get sick we'll stop a moment. Let you ride it out then try again. You will get to enjoy and hold down as much of it as possible. I promise Shijo. Little by little. Baby steps." Came his lively and adoring voice. Kissing the others cheek and finished eating some fruit. Trying a little bit of everything.

Curious about it when he saw Shijo swallow a fruit he normally didn't like or eat but didn't comment on it. Shaking his head a bit. "I'm not bashful I promise. You did nothing but make me the happiest man in the world by saying yes to the ring." He said happily. Pulling it out and sliding the ring onto Shijo's finger. Handing him the ring box. "I picked us up temporary engagement rings. You can put the one for me on me. I am not feeling bashful but joyful and loving. I love you so much Shijo that words can't even properly tell you how much so." He said in a bright and happy tone.

Once Shijo had taken the ring from the box and slid it on his ring finger....Zayne would place another kiss on Shijo's lips. Pulling Shijo's favorite soups and crackers over. Beaming with pride, joy and delight. "Alright then. You make a good point gorgeous. Next we do soups and crackers then." Came the chipper and playful tone. Laughing and smiling as he nuzzled Shijo's cheek lightly. Pulling himself a bowl closer too.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:39 pm
TimeKeys

User Image

sнιנσ мιℓαηsα

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Watching the other calmly and gently he moved slightly as he kept drinking the tea while he listened to him explain how they were going to go around with him and his upset stomach.
Thinking he nodded to show he understood, "And what happens if I can keep it down and then after a while it starts coming back and I'm not able to hold anything down after that? I Know we should take it baby step at the but I am just really worried that is all"he said gently as he kept sipping his tea.
Slightly he looked at him slightly and gently "I will always praise you if you do or say something good, you deserve it and I promise that I will do my best to say it even if its not right away but I will"he said tenderly.

Seeing that Zayne was looking at him a bit funny and blushed gently as he dropped his hand away from the food and shifted slightly and gently.
"Is there something wrong with me eating the fruits? You looked a little puzzled at me and its worrying me and I am wondering why. "he said tenderly. Feeling the other take his hand and slip the ring on his finger he blinked softly still blushing and looked at the ring slightly running his fingers over it taking steady breaths to calm himself down before glancing over to see Zayne push the ring box over. Hearing his response he nodded gently opening the box and reached over to take it out of the box holding it gently and softly before he reached over to slide the ring onto Zayne's finger gently blushing the whole time. Hearing the statement he tilted his head a bit "Well you never know if you can say it properly if you haven't tried to tell them. You should try and see how it comes out, won't hurt now will it"he said tenderly as he finished and pulled back looking to the ring again.

Blushing slightly he kissed the other back when he was kissed and smiled a bit and then looked at the soup and crackers laughing softly and gently."So we just eating from one big bowl together or we going to separate them into two different bowls ?"he asked tenderly. Seeing that Zayne was pulling in his own bowl he got his answer nuzzling him back gently before he started to eat the soup and crackers slowly to allow it time to settle and not come back up.Seeing that the first few spoons were not coming up he kept eating as he hummed to himself and kept eating and sipping at his tea and then looked over to Zayne to see if he was going to eat.
"I am eating, are you going to eat as well or no? Do you have more meetings tomorrow? Are you going to have a hard day again?"he asked tenderly between bites.

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ ooc: Alright as you wish we can do it that way and correct it will be that. Which would you like to play or would you prefer that I play both the extra characters.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:54 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

((((OOC: It is what we decided together Uke. xd LOL I'll play one of the siblings as we decided together in the past smile We collaborated ahead of time for this plot for shijo/zayne because we're both awesome like that ^____^

*hugs uke-san* Thank you for caring about me. I care about you too. ^_^ Hope things get better for you and things work out so you stay. Otherwise me and others will miss you a lot more than you know smile ))

Zayne listened and observed. Bite by bite he would finish off the spoons filled with soup. Listening to the other male as he spoke. Enjoying the sound of his voice and it had him smiling happily and lovingly. Everything about this man from his gorgeous snow white hair to the sound of his voice. His aquamarine-green eyes with their gorgeous gem like shapes. Those full and firm lips of his and his soft skin. This man he was engaged to and grew up with since infancy was the perfectly sculpted child of the heavens and angels themselves. In his mind at least. This man was perfect to him. Perfect and un-replaceable.

He looked a bit confused when the other said he looked puzzled. "Please don't worry love. I didn't mean to look puzzled about anything. I was just spacing out enjoying you eat the fruit. You never eat some of the fruits before so it was a good kind of surprise seeing you eat them. You know?" He said a bright and cheerful tone. Laughing sheepishly and blushed lightly. "I'm sorry I worried you gorgeous. I'm a goofball and a space cadet you know that....so don't worry if I get puzzled or lost. I'm not always the brightest crayon in the box but I don't mind that. You have and always will accept me for who I am. That is just one of the many things I love, and always loved, about you Shijo." He said in an honest and loving tone.

Continuing to eat and beamed more as they exchanged rings. Heart racing, eyes loving and adoring, music and scene romantic as well as relaxing. Everything was turning out perfectly for his one true love. Perfectly as he had hoped it would. He smiled at the other as he tilted his head to the side. "I have put it in numerous words before but the reason it has no words is because all the words in the world....past, present, or future, not only encompass everything about our love....they also don't give them everything. The limits of our love is endless. It flies on beautiful angel wings and is something that will never be lost, destroyed or broken....no matter what the tests of time or life throw at us. We'll be a happily married couple from now until the end of time. We'll be adorable grumpy old people together living our days out in our dream home. At our dream location...with our retirement lives filled with nothing but happiness and joy..." He blushed and kissed Shijo again.

Kissing him again and again before he moved away and started eating once they both had finished eating. "Tomorrow is free as well. Its a weekend after all. As for if I am going to eat...I am. We're eating and talking. Romancing and kissing....we're both eating and enjoying this romantic evening. After soup we're moving onto the salads then the main course. Then dessert. Slowly but surely. If you get sick we'll wait until your tummy has settled and continued eating. This romantic evening is all about us. So we have no time limit." He reminded him and continued eating.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:09 am
TimeKeys

User Image

sнιנσ мιℓαηsα

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Blinking tenderly Shijo kept eating as he looked over to Zayne when he spoke,
since he rarely looked away or not focused on the other person that was speaking because it saw it as rude if you weren't focused on the person speaking to him. Hearing the statement he laughed a bit before he thought a bit, "I guess It would be a good time to start to try and eat something new even if bad you will know and you can remember it. Yes I might have not ate them much but still time changes a person still is a bad thing I have changed? And you are not all that in no way whats so ever,
you are you and you do your best. I do not care if people say or call you those things cause your not that. You are precious to me and as well you are a goofball but your my goofball and you make people laugh and smile more then you know. So please do not think that in any way"
he said gently.
Seeing the other get happy and it was beaming more then usual when they exchanged the ring.

Softly he looked over as he watched him tilt his head as he stopped eating to touch his cheek and rub it a bit before he jumped slightly when Zayne began to speak and dropped his hand down. Listening the whole time he blushed and looked down and began to eat again to prevent himself from blushing any more then he was but as well to hide the blush as much as possible since he felt ashamed or weird that he blushed so much. Hearing it all he then gaspe when he heard the whole last statement he blinked and stopped eating and gasped again when he was kissed. Softly he kissed the other back and smiled tenderly nuzzling him a bit and softly."You will look far far better when we are older, you will look very good and people will still want you and be near you. For me they will not want to be around me or just ignore me but I am alright with that, I want you taken care of more then myself"he said tenderly.

Eating calmly he took small breaths as he moved gently but he ate calmly and then listened to him answer the question and blinked still blushing the whole time. "I am just asking to make sure and see if you were,
I know that sometimes things come up and you have to go and take care of them. Still no school tomorrow besides me having to get some books for school and to catch you up with school work so your not falling behind,
still we will work on it together. As for the direction of the food it sounds good with me, and there is a time limit silly. We need to sleep unless you plan on not sleeping tonight?"
he asked gently teasing him.
Calmly he began to eat the food again before he stopped feeling his stomach start churrning a bit he bite his own lip as he took a deep breath to let it settle. 'Please we both need to eat little one, what is wrong or causing you to not want certain foods or any kind of food'he thought to himself a bit taking steady breaths. "Guess time for me to let it settle and see if it stays down or not"he said calmly.

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ ooc: okay dear

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:11 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

((((OOC: ...... ))

Zayne looked at Shijo and continued eating as he waited to hear what Shijo would say. Watching the movement of the others lips and then looked at the fruit in question before smiling at Shijo again. "Oh. That makes a lot of sense actually. I can really understand that. I'll try to eat new foods or try old ones to see if my tastes are different too. I never even thought of that. You're really smart and insightful Shijo-sama heart " He said and you can even hear the loving and adoring heart type word at the end of that sentence. He was clearly very much in love with Shijo. With everything that made Shijo who he was.

He fell silent and finished his soup and crackers off. Sitting there with a content smile to just listen to the others explanation. Sipping at his tea before he grabbed more of the fruit over and started to eat more of his favorites that were left. He rubbed his cheeks as he was happy and beaming too. Touching his finger where the ring was. "They are gorgeous rings aren't they Shijo? Its a visualization for everyone else in the world...how inseparable and truly, deeply and unwavering in love we have always been." Those words said he waited until the next time the other wasn't eating to kiss him again.

His heart racing as the other said he thought that he would continue to get older and look great. That others would want those things. "You've never been one to notice how popular you are...and I've never been one who wanted anyone's attention but yours. That is just another reason we get along so well. I could have nobody but Shijo in the world. Whatever future kids we have and or adopt...and be the happiest man alive. My beloved husband to be....would still be encouraging me to make other friends and I him." He said in a delighted and adoring tone. He was so happy with this man.

Leaning back as he gave Shijo even more breathing space...also known as...just sitting fully in his own chair and seat. Rather than practically climbing up and into Shijo's. He pulled the next course over to them. A bread bowl with pastas in it. Along with a couple other selections. They were to be shared dishes. Spaghetti was one of them. He listened to the other as he spoke. "No school at all on a weekend and since tomorrows a three day weekend...I'll go with you to get the books and stuff. I will enjoy you helping me catch up. As well as working together." He said honestly. He was seriously contemplating...giving up his claim in the company.

Just handing it over to one of his elder siblings and building a life with Shijo. With sports or their interests and not having to bear so many weights on his shoulders. He would wait until Shijo was feeling better and more settled in. Shijo seemed to have a lot on his mind right now. "We can enjoy delicious tea and each others company while you wait to see if it settles. I don't mind. Every minute with you is precious. If you want...we can run to the store and grab your books so we won't have to interrupt our romantic weekend in the slightest?" He offered after just a moment.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:24 am
TimeKeys

User Image

sнιנσ мιℓαηsα

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Shijo looked at the other softly as he smiled a bit and reached over to rub his cheek tenderly as he relaxed a bit more."I know that you would have thought about it Zayne, it will come even if it was later,you would have came to it in your own time because I know you are smart. I am not smart or insightful, I guess you could say I am just a little ahead and concerned about other's more then myself."he said gently. Shifting he kept eating the soup calmly while he thought for a bit to himself a bit but kept eating listening to what Zayne was saying.

Seeing that the other finished his soup he smiled and kept eating after his stomach was settled and alright shivering a bit. Feeling that the other was touching the ring on his finger he blushed more and to a point he felt his ears burning from how much he was blushing. Tenderly he leaned up and kissed the other on the lips to quiet him down again before pulling away as he glanced at him. "They are gorgeous but what happens is someone attacks you or me and wants the ring then what? I know that people will see that me and you are together and we are getting married but I am worried a bit about you getting hurt"he said softly. Blinking he smiled tenderly when he was kissed and kissed the other back rubbing his cheek tenderly with the back of his hand softly.

Seeing the other's reaction from what he said he smiled and moved a bit and hugged him slightly shacking his head tenderly. "I am not popular at all Zayne, you know that. Everyone always wants your attention and will do anything to get it even if it was to push me to the side to get it.I know you would always wanted my attention and I will always give it to you because you deserve it and I love seeing the smile on your face when you get it.
Still do you want kids and how many kids would you like since you brought it up? i am just curious so i can mentally prepare myself for that amount.I want to encourage you to make friends cause you look happy making them and seeing new people and cultures.
he said tenderly.

Finishing the soup he took a small breath as he held his stomach to let it all settle down as he looked over to him gently thinking slightly before he saw the bread bowl and pasta as he blinked looking over to him to see what he would say. "What kind of pasta and flavor? Is it your favorite?"he asked tenderly. Softly he looked to the rest of the food reaching over to taste it but stopped feeling his stomach churning and spinning he took a small breath as he sat down holding it a bit but listened a bit. Hearing him he blinked softly thinking a bit as he moved a bit"i finished all the homework again just need to type the essay that is all. So we will be working on getting your homework done and to catch you up. Are video's of the class going to be alright so you don't miss anything?"he asked tenderly.

Seeing the looked on the other's face Shijo tilted his head and reached over to hug him and nuzzled into his neck softly kissing his temple as well then the cheek nuzzling him softly. "What is troubling you so much that you look stressed and worried? Please tell me Zayne if something is troubling you"he spoke. Pulling away gently he sat down watching him the whole time as he thought and smiled rubbing his cheek "The books have been ordered and on the way here so do not worry. I got you some as well so you can still look like you're taking education seriously. So I am all yours for the weekend"he teased the other softly.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 10:41 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Zayne met Shijo's gaze as he smiled at him warmly and softly. A happy and loving smile on his lips. Adoring eyes that could see Shijo as nothing less than his perfect wise and loving mate. The only person who had truly ever been there for him. He listened to Shijo as he spoke and never once interrupted him. "You honor me with your strong beliefs in me. You always have seen better things for me than I do myself. As I have always seemed to see yours in return. We're good for each other Shijo. We're perfect...we see what the other can't in ourselves...and help keep each other strong. Keep each other confident in ourselves....we help each other through good and bad...everything in-between...we're a living fairy tale Shijo." He said in a sweet, romantic, oddly poetic, and loving tone. Clearly trying to express genuinely felt thoughts while being subtly flirtatious and romantic gestured. Or at least...that is what he was trying to do.

He finished more of the food and soup. Kissing Shijo's cheek after the other had set the spoon down again. Pulling back to look at Shijo's beautiful hair and eyes again. He could spend hours doing nothing but admiring and adoring the man he was blessed to have had as part of his life since they were both in diapers. Best friends and deeply in love lovers...it was the true treasures in life. Having what he and Shijo had. That is what he felt in his heart. He smiled a goofy and loving smile as he listened to him speaking. "If we get mugged we'll give the muggers what they want. They are just a visual symbol for the rest of the world to see and know what we've always known and always will...we're madly and indestructibly in love with one another. We are soon to be married. We're happy together and the rings...just a symbol for all the world to know without a doubt...that we're all the things you see in a wedding advertisement and more." He said without even needing to think about it. Kissing and returning kisses as he leaned back so he could look at his beautiful other half.

Looking happy to the point he was clearly having a hard time not gushing over Shijo, him, them, their future wedding, he was endlessly happy and he shrugged hearing what Shijo said. He laughed a bit. "You never see yourself the way others do. You are always thinking of others first and its one of your charms and weaknesses. It doesn't matter what you say Shijo...because all the things you can't see about yourself...I see them for you. All the things I can never see for myself...you see them for me. It's okay that you can't see those things....because I'll always see them for you. You'll always see them for me as well. Rings or no rings...nobody else in the worlds opinion on you and me...on either of us...matters. What matters my love...is what we feel and believe and know about each other." He lifted the hand with his ring to his lips after his loving, heartfelt and serious words were done being spoken.

Kissing the back of the knuckles. The top of the others hand. Kissing it on the back of his hand. He then looked up at the other as he finally let go of Shijo's hand. He looked at the bread bowls. Then started eating the toppings out of them. "Um...favorite pasta? I think...its that pasta that you gave me the first time you mastered a recipe that became my favorite lunch during middle school." He said seriously. Looking at the other as he grinned a bit. "Give me a minute I'll think of the name of it." He said with a grin. Continuing to eat the entire time until he stopped. "It was the bow tie noodle. You got me hooked on the bow tie noodle. Their cute shape and the delicious meals you had them in from soups to pasta salads and more. heart " he finally said to he clearly was fantasizing over each and every meal based on the very obvious heart in his voice when he spoke.

Shaking his head and giggled. Flushing on his cheekbones. "We have a fine feast of food I brought for our romantic dinner...and I'm sitting here drooling over the memories of the soups, pasta salads and more that you made very often our entire years in middle school and on summer breaks. I'm fondest of the bow tie noodle because of all the delicious, romantic and sweet or funny memories that I have. Both with myself and the times you just brought it to me before heading to a club activity. Ahhhhhhh heart Such blissful and fond memories." He said in a great and delighted tone. Fawning over memories.

Waving his hand a bit. "Hahahahaha here I am acting like a sentimental old man over our beautiful and wonderful past...yet we are making new memories now and will have an entire lifetime to make more." He said honestly. Grinning even as he listened when Shijo spoke again. Gratitude radiated through every fiber of his being. "Thanks for that. I appreciate it." He looked at Shijo and blushed as the others thoughtfulness.

He pulled Shijo closer and into his lap, Zayne sitting in his chair sideways so he could do so. As well as allow Shijo to stay in his lap or move to the other chair if he decided. Hugging him gently around the middle. "I am stressed and worried because your struggling with your stomach handling things....and I'm only thinking about how gorgeous and sexy you are." He said with a dark blush on his cheeks. He looked at Shijo as he pulled away to lean around and look at him. "I'm thinking lewd and dirty thoughts about how much your glowing and how I would love to kiss you all over." he said honestly. Whispering more ellicit and descriptive things in his lover's ear of exactly why he was stressed and worried. Then finished up with....its a good stressed, worried and troubled though.

Picking up his fork and offering some of the topping from his bread bowl to Shijo. "By the way Shijo...since you asked....I want as many kids as you want. Our life. Our future. Our future family...its both of our desires. If you want one kid or a bunch of kids...I'm okay with however many kids we have Shijo. I am happiest and sure I can do and become anything....as long as I have Shijo by my side. So now the question is...how many kids does Shijo want? Hmmm? I'm curious since now you got me thinking. How many kids should we hope and aspire for Snowlily?" He asked in a curious, serious and thoughtful tone. Excited things were off depressing topics and that all 'business' not romance or future related topics had been gotten out of the way.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 12:48 pm
TimeKeys

User Image

sнιנσ мιℓαηsα

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Shijo looked over as he took a small breath thinking slightly before he reached over rubbing his cheek tenderly. "Zayne you know full well that you are all that and more. I know you have a hard time seeing it but you need to know its all true because you are doing your best and it works it out well and good. So please know I know that we are helping each other but you do not need to help me so much. I am alright and i do not need it as much because i know that I will never be as good as you are or liked by so many people"he said gently. Slowly he rubbed his cheek gently as he smiled and looked to the food as he smiled thinking as he tilted his head a bit. Glancing over he saw that the other was staring at him again as he blushed the whole time taking steady breaths as he moved slightly before he shifted slightly feeling embarrassed and shy about it.Tenderly he moved hugging him softly before he took a deep breath and nuzzled into him and thought the whole time "I do not want you to be mugged no matter what, it would hurt me if we got mugged and you lost your ring. i would feel like it was my fault"he said weakly and gasped when he was kissed and then the other pulled away to watch him as he took small breaths biting his own lip gently.

Trembling slightly and gently he took steady breaths as he moved before he pulled back into his chair thinking the whole time as he moved looking the food over while he moved the food around slightly and gently.Feeling his hand being moved again he bite his own lip tenderly as he moved slightly as he shifted. Hearing everything that Zayne said he blushed again before reaching over to rub his cheek tenderly as he bite his own lip tenderly before he calmly moved to see him bring the pasta over seeing him explain what kind of pasta he liked and laughed softly before he rubbed his cheek a bit before he moved the whole time as he smiled laughing slightly."i only made that kind of pasta for you because you didn't want to eat any other ones as well you were making your parents upset not wanting to eat carbs. You seemed to like it so I just slowly moved it to putting it into other food so you could get used to noodles, so please know I give you or make you certain foods so you can eat them and be able to know how it tastes as well if you like it or not"he said tenderly. Tenderly he began to eat the pasta while he hummed a bit as he thought to himself and then moved to looked over a bit as he laughed hearing the statement before giving him a soft smile. "Zayne if you would like me to make the pasta for you again then please tell me and I can go to the store to gather the ingredients to make the favorite one you like in the sweet way"he spoke laughing tenderly.Moving a bit he then looked at the food while he ate the whole time before stopping feeling his stomach churning and moving again.

Softly biting his own lip he trembled slightly before gripping himself to calm down as well not to worry Zayne but he was wondering if the baby was not liking the food that they were eating. 'Shh its okay just relax little one.Right now we do not want to worry your papa about this yet. I want to make sure your real before things change and I want to make sure he wants you and wants to remain with me as well'he thought to himself the whole time Glancing up at him he smiled "We can have as many memories you want to make then we can Zayne. I want to make as many memories with you as well. Still you re cute when you act this way So please be yourself when we are together even if we are having a romantic dinner then so be it, because its you and its always makes me more happier if you are. So please be sentimental" he said as he leaned up and kissed him softly smiling gently before he smiled and felt another moment of throwing up pulling back.

Softly he sat down eating while thinking to himself a bit before gasping when he was pulled over and onto the other's lap glancing up at him slightly as he nuzzled him before leaning up to kiss the other right under the jaw nibbling the skin softly. "Do not be stressed Zayne please, I think it might just be a flu of some kind and it needs time to settle and get better. So do not worry about that "he whispered to him softly.Hearing the other whisper and describe everything he would do to him he blushed more trembling slightly before he reached down to rub the other's inner tight taking steady breaths glancing over to him."Then we can do that together and make sure you can get that"he spoke softly. Thinking he ate the food that was held out to him while he thought the whole time but almost chocked from the question and glanced at him.

"Where did that question about how many kids I want come from Zayne? You know that I do want a family with you, I am just thought i ask so I can prepare myself mentally and physically for the family. I am just worried as well I know it could be very hard since I can't give you any kids in any way. That is what worries me right now at times, that since I can not give birth or carry kids, you might regret being with me or find someone else to carry them for you so that way you can have a family Zayne. That is my fear right now. I want as many kids as you want Zayne.So please tell me you still want to be together even if I can't have kids"he said weakly as he shock slightly from fear but he was close to crying.Quickly he pulled away and ran to the bathroom feeling weak and the food going up again from stress and before he could fully sit down on the floor to hug the toilet he threw up everything he ate as he took steady breaths to steady his stomach as well calm down. Moving he sat back down near the other biting his own lip looking at him slightly as he began to eat taking steady breaths "Do not answer the question about wanting kids with me even if it could be impossible.Just um know that I will try my best to support you and make sure you are able to have a family no matter what happens or how badly it hurts. So please we can work on having a family in any way possible Zayne, I want you to have a family Zayne. You deserve it"he spoke tenderly before looking up smiling softly before he began to eat again. He was feeling even more light headed now as well the stress and worry about how he would tell the other the news and on top of it he was scared to be rejected.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:37 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Zayne looked at the man he was holding in his arms and lap. Rolling his eyes at the others words before staring at him. "You are being completely unfair Shijo. You have no right to expect me to think what you want me to but refuse to think what i want you to when it comes to who we are. If you continue to refuse to accept all the positives about you I see absolutely zero reasons I should do any differently. We are EQUALS. We are lovers. We are soulmates. We are in love and nothing will change that. I would run off with you into the world with nothing but the clothing on the back of our forms and start a life with you. Far away from our families and anyone else who hurts you. I LOVE YOU SHIJO AND ONLY YOU. The other ******** in the world around us don't matter and you need to figure that out already. Stop giving a s**t what the rest of those lame a** losers think. If they don't like you then ******** them. I hate their loser asses for not realizing what a perfect and wonderful person you are. DO comment. Just listen to me. Stop caring about anyone but you and me. Please....I love you more than life itself and I will defend you from anyone and everyone. No matter who they are. You mean everything to me and are the only person I can't do without. Believe in how much you know I love you and use it as a force to shield yourself from anyone else i nthe world but me touching your heart. They don't know you like I do." He said the words with passion and love.

Not a single statement said in anger or upset but loving, adoration and total dedication to Shijo. He was filled with happiness worry, love, adoration and more. Shaking his head and sighed. He decided not to comment on certain things Shijo said from now on. Mostly because they were false not facts. As well Shijo didn't seem to be entirely rational. Smiling despite the fact he felt pained for his beloved SHijo. Not understanding why the other was so depressed and self loathing when he used to be so fiery and passionate and loving. He used to never doubt himself this way. He clung to shijo and hugged him tightly. Stating I LOVE YOU over and over again in romantic, loving and sweet whispers. Smiling a bit and nuzzled the others neck. Kissing him over and over again with romantic and loving gestures. "My beautiful Shijo. Mine. So sweet and over worrying. I love the food you make me and would eat anything you made me with a smile on my face. I love you more than life itself. You are so precious to me. You are so sweet and thoughtful and a great cook. Not to mention you have the sexiest a** and thighs and body I've ever seen on a man...including myself. Makes me want to eat you all up" He said in a playful and loving tone. Playfully nomming and sucking on Shijo's neck until there was a noticeable hickey there.

Smiling happily and listened to the other. "Many memories. Our memories. you and I. The only person who didn't judge me when I told my family I was homosexual. That I have always been homosexual. That I was delighted to hear our families arranged to marry us because I planned to marry you regardless. I told them that and I meant it. I couldn't ever get a hard on for a girl and after Shijo there is no one else in the world I would rather be with. Grow old with. I love you so much Shijo." He said. Blinking in shock a bit.

Hurrying after the other and grabbed him. Silencing the others lips with his own so he spoke the words. Holding him to him and then pulled back. "You brought the kid question up Shijo. If you can't have them then we'll adopt them. We'll have as many kids as you want. If you were able to have a child it would make me the luckiest man alive." He said reassuringly as he smiled down at him.

Beaming at the other as he kept him close. Not letting him escape or run. Eyes filled with loving, accepting,adoring, passionate and honest eyes. "I'm gay Shijo. 100% gay since the day I was born. Gay before I even knew what being gay meant. If its not with Shijo carrying them....then we will adopt our little family. If you have a miracle that allows you to have babies I want those too. We'll be the brady bunch of rescued children or birthed from shijo babies. Otherwise the only kids we'll have is the ones we pick out from the orphanages and adopt ourselves. I only want and need and deserve Shijo. Shijo deserves everything I do. Shijo deserves having me and our family. If its not with you...I don't want it. Shijo is part of my long term plan. Old and grey shijo and Zayne rocking in chairs on a porch watching the puppies or grandpuppies, or grandbabies running around. Talking about the fact when we were their age we had to walk a hundred miles barefoot in snow and so on and so forth." He said with a sincere tone. Catching the others lips again. Kissing him passionately even though deep down the others offer made him feel like he was being pimped out to a woman the look in Shijo's eyes and that fear of rejection...made that pain go away.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:30 am
TimeKeys

User Image

sнιנσ мιℓαηsα

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Blinking he looked at the other and flinched slightly when he saw Zayne roll his eyes and then the words he bite his own lip and looked down more feel like he said to much and made the other angry at him thus it only made him more upset with himself. Slowly he moved to wrap his arms around to keep himself from crying and breaking down but his breath was hitching from time to time from how deep in thought he was that he just seemed to hear everything but was taking it the wrong way. "I do know how much you love me and I always have Zayne, just worried you might fall out of love with me in some way and it fightens me. I know that I should not let things get to me so much, but I just don't know how to especially considering what happened months ago when you left with your parents for the business trip and.........."he said and then stopped himself worried a bit and remembering something that was told to him by someone he stopped himself and looked over at Zayne and kissed his cheek gently and softly pulling back gently. "Sorry I got a little side track. But I promise and swear on my life that I will work on it and make sure things do not bother me as much. I do not want to disappoint you at all, but I promise that I will try. I love you to and only you and that will never ever change. I promise that I will do my best"he said gently

Feeling the other keep whispering over and over again he loves him and then start kissing his neck as well nuzzle him he laughed softly before glancing at the other tenderly. Smiling he could see that the other was still worried and he wondered as to what he could do to make the other not worry any more before he leaned over and kissed his cheek and then began to kiss all over his jaw line and then stopped near his ear and smiled before nipping his ear again and turned to hug him softly before tilting his head "Stop worrying so much, your worry lines are showing again and I promise I am alright really. So no more worrying"he said teasing the other as he rubbed his cheek a bit. Tenderly he looked at the other hearing the rest as he laughed softly before he nudged him running his fingers against Zayne's tight again before tilting his head to the side cutely just to make the other laugh right now. Hearing the comments he smiled and kissed his nose tenderly sucking on it softly before stopping and looking at him tenderly "No eating me till you have finished all your food and not left a single piece left. So no eating me till you do that"he said gently as he laughed and looked back to the food. "Would you like me to cook you some of your favorites tomorrow or no? I don't mind spoiling you tomorrow since your spoiling me tonight"he said nuzzling into the other as he tryed to eat some more of his food. Softly he looked at him and smirked a bit "You look far better without cloths, they seem to cover all your good aspects of your body and it makes me just want to kidnap you to the bathroom and take it all off so I can see it and eat it and mark it up as much as possible before I allow you to get dressed again "he said laughing softly but the light blush covered his cheeks the whole time he spoke.

When he had ran to the bathroom and came back out he yelped slightly and looked at him softly as he took a small breath tryingto calm down as he looked over at the other tenderly seeing that he had hurt him with what he said and it only made the pain in his heart hurt more and as well the stress was just making it harder for him and harder for the child. Tenderly he bite his own lip still wondering and worried the other wouldn't accept it he just nuzzled into his chest but stopped when he was kissed over and over again he bite his own lip gently before he looked at him a bit reaching up to rub the other's cheek a bit just to calm him down and to stop him from crying. "I brought the question up because your parents called a few days ago asking me when you were going to start your family and when they were going to have grandkids. They are planning on doing something if you do not give them some soon, that is why I asked and trying to figure out how to do this. I do not want to lose you but I am scared I could if I can't make your parents as well my parents proud or happy that we have grandchildren. I knew they were planning on marrying us to someone I just didn't know who we were each going to and to be honest when they told me that you were already getting married it broke my heart to hear it cause I thought I was going to lose you"he said tenderly. Shivering he felt his stomach start moving again he bite his lip again shivering. 'I am sorry little one, I am so sorry for putting so much pressure and stress on you little one'he thought to himself. Tenderly he blushed when he was kissed and kissed the other back tenderly rubbing his cheek gently. "Your parents and my parents made it clear with their phone call two days ago that they do not want us to adopt any kids. They want blood related kids and nothing more, so I don't know how we are going to do this"he said gently as he trembled almost like he was going to start crying.

Looking at him a bit he moved a bit and rubbed his own eyes a bit "I am sorry if I said something to hurt you or upset you, just everything is going on and I am worried and scared that no matter what I try to do or say I will disappoint someone and especially I do not want to make you or have you disappoint your parents"he said gently as he sat down feeling almost defeated and bite his own lip gently. Shivering a bit he looked down a bit wondering a bit before looking up at him "Zayne what was your favorite time or moment that you had when we went together to the family cabin in the mountains two years ago? What was your favorite moment"he asked gently wanting to distract the other and cheer him up as well to talk about some good times and nothing more.

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ ooc:let me know if I should change it or not

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:02 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Zayne held his precious Shijo to him. Stroking the other male's hair gently and carefully. Rubbing his back and holding him close. Staying silent and listened to the hitching of Shijo's breath. Smiling as he heard the words that were leaving the others mouth. His hand moved to gently stroke his hair. "Tell me what happened when I left for the business trip. Tell me everything that any of our idiot families have ever done to you. I will never fall out of love with you Shijo." He said in a reassuring loving tone when Shijo expressed his worry was he would fall out of love with him and that it frightens him. He whispered back to him. "I know how much you love me and I always have. I have the same worries Shijo. I too worry that you might fall out of love with me and it frightens me...we're so much in love we both share fears now and then shijo." He fell silent again.

Pulling back as he brightened up. Nuzzling and kissing the other more. Beaming happily and kissed him right on the lips. "You too Shijo. I am alright. I will try to worry less. Your so precious to me...and I to you...its all warm fuzzy feelings and rainbows galore." He said in an overly silly way solely for the purpose of making Shijo laugh. He relaxed more feeling the fingers against him. Looking at the others cute head tilts and playful smile. Eyes lighting up with mischief. "Okay~ I can do that." He said in a chipper and cheerful tone. Moving one hand and began stuffing his face so full that he only stopped when his cheeks were puffed out like a chipmunk. Seriously doing so with nom nom sounds while he close mouthed chewed the food. Swallowing in a couple gulps and downing it with drink.

Playfully wiggling his eyebrows goofily when the other said he want to do such playful and romantic things. "Oo lalalala yes please but only after we've finished food. As for spoiling me tomorrow and cooking some my favorites...I would love that heart " He said in a delighted and energetic tone. Staying quiet and watched the other as he relaxed slowly. Calming down and kissed him over and over again. Feeling him nuzzling into his chest and held him close. Protectively close and wiped the others tears away. He stayed completely silent. Not saying a word and listened to him speaking. Hearing the words he pulled him closer and calmly listened to him.

His heart racing as he listened to the other speaking. He pulled back just enough to tilt his head back. "Stop talking to them Shijo. You're not to have anymore conversations with them. They have no say on our family life. That is mine and yours decision. I will talk to all of them about their interfering and meddling ways. They had no right to disrespect my gorgeous fiance. They had no right to put that kind of pressure on you." He kissed Shijo again on the lips. He pulled back and stared at Shijo. "Shijo...I mean it. This is our life and they can't stop us from being together. We are adopting kids if we want to adopt kids. They don't have any say. You don't worry about any of the stupidity they say." He said in a loving and adoring tone.

Kissing him over and over again. "You are forgiven. I'm sorry I had no idea all this was going on. I don't care if you disappoint them. Its not their ******** business. Not mine. Not yours." He fell silent and held him close. Stroking the others hair and smile warmly at him. "How strong and free you looked. How happy you were and carefree. Holding you in my arms at night. Making love to you while the snow fell. What was your favorite time or moments then?" He asked. Letting Shijo change the subject. He didn't want to think or talk on that anymore. Not when it upset Shijo so badly.

He thought a bit more and snuggled into him. "Run away with me Shijo. Let's continue secretly saving up a nest egg, get through this year, and run away. Let's run away....just you and me....let's run away and make our lives together how we want to." He said in a romantic and adoring tone.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:42 pm
TimeKeys

Shijo

sнιנσ мιℓαηsα

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Hearing the other's request he took small breaths as he bite his own lip thinking a bit before he shivered slightly that the other wanted to know what they said he shifted shacking his head gently to the request. He knew what would happen if he told the other what the families did and he didn't want the other in any more trouble or pain. He mostly kept it all to himself since he really didn't want to relive it again and looked up at him softly "I will be alright Zayne, please I shall be alright and there is nothing wrong as well they did nothing. I swear they have done nothing wrong. Zayne I promise you this much and this is coming from the bottom of my heart, I will and always have loved you no matter what is going to happen or what is said. You shall always have my heart and no one ever else will"he said tenderly. Smiling softly he watched him listening before he gasped feeling the other kiss him which only made him blush more laughing slightly when he heard him describe some othe stuff. "is there even such a word or picture to represent what you said about Rainbow Galore?"he asked watching him as he tilted his head still since this intrested him very much. Blinking he watched him a bit "Your family has never really did anyrhing at all, i seriously seriously telling the truth about your family. But since we are on the topic what bussiness trip are you talking about? The one you just went on now or did you on a different one? Are you going on trips without telling me?"he spoke pouting slightly to the thought. Seeing what the other did with the food he laughed softly and smiled gently tilting his head gently before moving to clean his love's face tenderly.

"No need to do that you could choke or something could happen, do not do that again we still have time to eat and all the time needed to eat. So no stuffing your face Zayne"he spoke pouting while he kept cleaning his face tenderly till he was finished. Shijo watched but laughed gently seeing what Zayne was doing with the eyebrows he smiled a bit leaning down to kiss the other on the lips softly before pulling away. "Would you like to write down which favorites you would like to eat or should I just guess?"he teased licking the other's lips tenderly before pulling back to lay his head back on Zayne's shoulder and to relax. Feeling the pain again in his stomach he held it to himself before he leaned into the comforting touch since it helped him relax as well it just seemed to make him relax more enough not to notice the pain again. Yelping weakly since he had started to fall asleep against the other before glancing up to see Zayne had pulled away and he was angry at what he said. " Zayne they are our families and they are always going to be a part of our lives. We can not just stop talking to them but I think I just might have to stop taking what they say to hear. That is what seems to be happening more then anything else. So please do not stop talking to your family because they love you and want what is best for you"he spoke kissing the other back. Gently Shijo kissed the other back rubbing his cheek but he still kept rubbing Zayne's inner tight to distract him thus as well to prevent him from worrying any more.

"I know that this is our life and we decide what we want and all but still they are our families and everything else. Their decision and all affects us at times, they could always just stop paying for things and we will have no money. So please do not stress and I will do my best not to take what they say to hear, please accept that and I will do my best to change"he said tenderly. Softly he held on but blushed more and more when he was kissed his cheeks getting redder and redder until he was gasping for air, this child was starting to affect him and it was making his stamina go down slightly more. Shivering he shifted and moved a bit feeling cold biting his own lip and looked up a bit "Do we have a blanket, I am slightly cold and I do not why but its really cold here?"he spoke. Watching him slightly he gasped kissing the other back smiling still feeling a few tears roll down his cheek from happiness however the pain was starting again in his stomach. Reaching over he softly began to eat the food again but remained on Zayne's lap to calm the other as he glanced at him from time to time to see how he was. Listening to what the other was saying about what his favorite moment was at the cabin and smiled before laughing tenderly blushing a bit. "I remember you being so stubborn and grumpy because it was so cold and we got stuck in the cabin for a few days. You were mopping around so much I don't know what to do beside tickle you"he spoke gently. Hearing what he said and blushed beet red leaning up kissing him just to make him stop talking about it as well just to stop himself from getting even more excited. Pulling away Shijo tilted his head softly "I remember that I couldn't walk or move so much after that one night , the one you decided to ask me to marry you. You kept going and well be both did to a point we didn't stop till the afternoon the next day. Everything is a favorite moment there with you just not the ones with our families there. Other then that that night when we were making love, i couldn't stop remembering how happy you looked and how content you looked being that close"he said whispering softly. Shivering he kept eating feeling the food settle down again slowly before stopping and looked over hearing what Zayne said. Softly Shijo reached over touching his cheek rubbing him tenderly before he nuzzled him licking his neck softly right against the vein "Let us think about it and for now we have to see. If i keep getting sick I do not think we could run away, I would hold you back"he said tenderly

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ ooc:let me know if I should change it or not

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff