Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:36 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

((((OOC: ...... ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zayne listened silently and patiently as his beloved Shijo explained things. Repeatedly excusing and emphasizing how his parents, only his parents, had not been involved in bullying and abusing Shijo. That still meant that Shijo's entire family, possibly Zayne's siblings, and their family friends had. Yet the fact that the other seemed to excuse the others didn't set well with him. Yet...he couldn't doubt his beloved Shijo. If Shijo insisted that he would be alright. That there is nothing wrong that they did nothing wrong...he had to trust him right? Smiling back at the other softly and nuzzled his cheek against Shijo. "I trust you Shijo and believe you. If you say you will be alright then I believe you. I promise you that you will be alright because I will be there to ensure you are alright. I love you and will always love you. For every bit you say that you promise from the bottom of your heart and that you will and always have loved me no matter what happens or is said...that goes the same for me. I too feel the same things you feel and believe the same things you do." He said in a happy and loving tone.

Kissing Shijo's cheek and pulling back again. Laughing a bit and blushed. Smiling goofily and scratched his cheek with a finger. "You know...Shijo...I don't rightly know if there is a word or picture to represent what I said about Rainbow Galore....but it sounded adorable didn't it?" He said in a pleased and happy tone. Ignoring the comments about his family and then scrunched his nose up cutely. "I was not referring to any current day business trips. I was referring to some of the past trips. The way you mentioned the trip to the cabin...I was thinking about the summer we were 9 and went with our parents on a trip to that hotel on the beach. Where you and I played in the sands by the shoreline...the tide came in and I went under for a second. When I came back up laughing and spurting sea water...you turned a rosy red shade and between a mixture of laughter, concern, happiness, and amusement promptly pointed out how my swim trunks were missing." He laughed as he tried to get out the next words. "A moment later you spotted them and pointed them out...they were drifting out to sea and floating off into the sunset." He said with a bright and happy smile.

Falling silent as he looked happily and lovingly at Shijo. They had made so much progress in these few hours. Covered so much ground and revealed so many things to each other they had kept bottled up. Managed to get over many of their own doubts and support each other in current fears. Their romance and love lives were not only the same as before they were now greater and better than before. He found himself enjoying the teasing and flirty actions. He beamed happily. "I can write them down for you. If you really want me to. I will write them down for you before the weekend is up. Tonight, tomorrow and this weekend are all about our romantic getaway and time together. I'm so happy to have a fiance and future husband like you. I love you so much heart " He said in a loving and adoring tone. Kissing the other and smiling. Holding him close before suddenly the other had went from sleeping against him to angry.

Frowning a bit and looked at him. He blinked a it. Looking confused and then sighs. "Only for you my heart, my soul, my one true love. For you and only you will I continue interactions with our families. Yet I will not tolerate them talking to you without me present any longer. I will no longer tolerate them interfering in OUR love life. They have no right and we are our own people. We fell in love not because of them but because we truly love each other. I will do as you say Shijo and you are right. I was acting hastily out of love for you. Desire to protect you from their harsh words. As long as you promise to stop taking their words to heart and let anything negative they say wash off you like water from the bath...I promise that I will not say something like that again. I didn't mean to anger you. I was speaking out of anger for all the suffering you have endured at their hands and mouths....please forgive me Shijo. For saying that stuff about not talkin to our parents and thus angering you. I appreciate you pointing out to me how rash I was being. You're the best Shijo~ " He said in a loving and apologetic tone and ending it with a sing song loving adoring tone.

Blushing and kissing him over and over again on the lips. Smiling happily and let out a soft moan when he was rubbed on the inner thigh. Kissing again as he leaned into his touch. Listening to him speaking and he nodded his head. Standing up with the other's waist still hugged to him. He quickly grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around Shijo. Moving with him into the living room with the fireplace and romantic music playing. Sitting on the couch with him and hugging him close. He sat with Shijo between his legs and blushed as he listened to the other. Watching him with his happiness rolling down his tears. Nodding his head in agreement as the other spoke about how he was stubborn and grumpy since it was so cold. "Yes. You tickled me so much that I laughed until I peed. We then had to take a hot steaming bath together and you told me it was okay. You didn't think any less of me for laughing so hard I soiled my clothing. You stuck the clothes in the wash, helped make a bubble bath, and played in the bath with me until we got out and got dressed in warm fluffy pajamas and fell asleep before the fireplace. On a couch not much bigger than this. I treasure that memory and all of our memories together Shijo." He said in a relaxed, happy and love filled tone.

Looking down at the others blushing cheeks and kissing him back when he was kissed to silence their excitement was contagious. Kissing him deeply and dancing their tongues together. Only stopping when Shijo pulled away and smiling as he listened to him. His cheeks turning a crimson red from head to toe as he smiled goofily. Nodding his head in agreement. "Yes. I remember. I agree. I remember those moments and I cherish those as well as the ones were are making right now. I love you for now and ever more. You are my one true love and I am yours." He was very happy and content.

Enjoying the other closeness. Enjoying cuddling and reminiscing. He was nuzzling he other as he was nuzzled. Enjoying every touch. Every lick. Every kiss. Every moment of speaking. Every moment of silence. Listening to the other as he pointed out the obvious. "You are right but you will never hold me back. I agree. Let us wait and see for now. I love you so much Shijo. I would never leave you behind nor do I feel you are going to ever hold me back. Right now...let's just enjoy this moment. This cuddling and comfy moment here on the couch. You're all bundled up in the blanket. Nestled into my arms against my chest. We have a nice fireplace keeping us cozy. Gentle music playing to keep the mood nice. We've worked out many things and lept forwards beyond where we already were. We are happy, romantic, comfortable, cozy and stronger than before confidence wise. We will only continue to get stronger and stronger together. We are each others wings. For now and evermore. My beloved and precious Shijo...forever and always. Until death do us part....tonight has been a wonderful and romantic evening. Tomorrow will continue to be such. I loved reminiscing with you Shijo. I love you Shijo." He said in a happy, content, passionate, romantic and adoring tone.

Falling silent for a few minutes as he stroked a hand through Shijo's hair. Kissing Shijo's forehead and lips now and then. Enjoying the nuzzling and the warmth of the one person who means everything to him. The music playing their songs faintly but audibly enough that Shijo could easily hear that the selections were all their songs and contained a lot of shijo's favorites as well. "Do you need another blanket?" He asked after a moment in a loving and caring tone.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:41 pm
TimeKeys
Boo deary

Shijo

sнιנσ мιℓαηsα

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Tenderly he looked at the other the whole time as he moved a bit to get himself into a better position so that he could be comfortable as well make sure he wasn’t putting too much pressure or pain onto Zayne since he really would only feel more guilty for causing him pain however he was feeling guilty for lying to the other about who really was behind his self-doubt so much. Softly Shijo watched his beloved face to see if there was any doubt or worry, he could see that there was some even if it was faint he still saw it which worried him slightly that Zayne would go off on his family and there would be a worse hell for him since they would blame Shijo for telling him and causing their beloved son and friend to distance himself from them. Blinking softly he looked down thinking still listening to his world’s voice and comment but he started to visualize inside on who really had done the number on him mentally, from his own parents, his relatives, Zayne’s parent’s, all of his beloved sibling’s, thus as well Zayne’s extended family and a few of their close friends had helped. Shifting slightly again trembling with his movement he did his best to calm down before glancing up at the other smiling softly, he knew he really didn’t have that many people left that he honestly felt himself around, to be brutally honest it was just Zayne left that he could be himself with everyone else he had to act a certain way to prevent any more fights or abuse to start again. ”I will always be honest with you Zayne, my adorable beloved kitten. I do not see why I would lie to you or hide something from you when it’s not needed as well shows you’re very untrustworthy to your partner if you hide something. I shall always tell you everything from the both of my heart and more. You deserve that” he said in a soft yet gentle tone.

Feeling the kiss on his already rosy light cheeks he glanced at the other tenderly but he laughed when he saw what his kitten was doing to his cheek he tilted his head wondering why he was doing that. ”Well then I guess we might have to go and ask a teacher or even more a professor or scientist if that is possible or maybe they have a picture. Still in your opinion what would you consider a rainbow galore Zayne? And you are very right it does sound adorable and quite a feat to see if it is possible that they exist “ he said tenderly. Hearing the other start explain the moment that he enjoyed as he shifted slightly but he smiled softly nuzzling him a bit while he listened the whole time but by the end he blushed beet red. ”I do remember that trip. We ended up going with our parents and family because they both had a business trip to attend to and start the family vacation. It was a good time but I remember that only you and your siblings were allowed to go near the water or even near it, I could be near it but never allowed to go in. But that moment a wave hit you because you weren’t paying attention and it caught you off guard badly, that our parents were worried. I was doing all that because I wanted to make sure you’re okay and covered, I also remember that I had to give you my own swim trunks and head back to the hotel with my father to get the second pair I had brought, they were from the year before and they were small but I couldn’t argue since they wanted you comfortable.” he said tenderly thinking a bit. Tenderly he looked down at his hands gently, “That same night, after you were asleep, both our parents woke me and told me to look out for you and that if anything like that were to happen to you again that I should go block you or defend you or even prevent it from harming you and if I didn’t that I would get what happened to you would happen to me. I didn’t understand it at the moment until later on in the vacation you went under again and had that small cut on your forehead you still have the scar from, they blamed me for it and made sure I understood it so they did the same to me. After that I understood and did my best not to let it happen every again” he spoke gently watching him softly.

Watching his beloved kitten’s face he smiled tenderly seeing that the other was relaxed as well he seemed very glad that they were able to talk and get to know each other a bit more. It’s not like they didn’t but at least they covered more grounds to what was really bothering them and weighing heavily on their hearts and minds. Shijo was enjoying the talk they were having but he couldn’t help but end up fixated on the other’s face and how everything seemed to glow from Zayne’s happiness from his face to his whole body. Hearing that Zayne would write down the list for the dishes that he would like to eat for the weekend, it made him happy that he could cook for the other as well the dishes that could make the other happy eating them as well. ” I would like it if you could write them down so that way you could at least take some of the meals with you to work to eat when you have a break so that way you’re not so cranky and crabby when you get home from not eating all day. Your very cranky when you’re hungry, your face gets all frustrated and annoyed when you’re hungry and your movements as well become slow and sluggish. Besides I have to be a good house husband for you always because that is what is required of me if I am correct. I am supposed to make sure your feed, have a clean home, the children are taken care of and everything else that is required for a house wife to do for their husband and as well that was the condition that our families want of us.” he said gently. Tenderly he looked to the food reaching over to take some food which he took some of the pasta and placed it into his bowl eating gently as he shivered a bit watching the other. ”I love you very much Zayne and the reason I got upset because I do not want you to lose your family all because of a few things they said or how they are. We all get frustrated by our family or embarrassed but when it comes down to it they are still our family members and they will always be with us and their desire to protect us or do what they think is best for us will always be there no matter how far away we are from there. Still please know that even if you are not here and they are here I will do my best to be myself and just let what they say not affect me”he spoke lovingly. But deep down he knew it would be hard and mostly end up hurting him no matter what he tried to do, their words would affect him and take a toll on him, even if the other was near him when they spoke but he however knew they would only put on a face to keep Zayne from suspecting anything thus once he was gone they would be themselves. Tenderly the male looked up at his beloved nuzzling his neck breathing in his scent just relaxing being near him. ”I will always forgive you and help you become a better person because I know deep down you want to be a better person and thus that is what matters the most and means more to me then you pretending to be something you’re not. So I forgive you but please know we will make it work with our families and have them see we are okay” he said gently.

Laughing softly when he was kissed over and over again but he gladly kissed the other back rubbing his fiancé’s inner tight more leading up slightly more till his fingertip slightly grazed Zayne’s crotch tenderly and weakly but for now he wanted to tease him this way. Hearing that his beloved pearl had moaned he blushed more but watched him before gasping softly feeling the other graze up against his rear he bite his lip to stifle a moan when they were both standing as he glanced to Zayne to see what he was doing. Still watching Zayne he tilted his head wondering why he was wrapped up in a blanket but yelped cutely when he was picked up and moved to the living room in front of the fireplace he shivered a bit before blinking more when he heard the music. Glancing at the other seeing that he was crying he moved and shifted slightly so he could face the other and not have his back to Zayne, because he saw it as a sign of disrespect for him so he wanted to face him while they spoke. Seeing the tears, Shijo reached over wiping the tears gently away with his thumbs nuzzling him a bit while he kissed his neck going down softly and then stopped when he heard his world speak. ”Because I know you didn’t mean to soil yourself but it was my fault that you did because I tickled you so much. And don’t you dare tell me you didn’t enjoy wearing those Fluffy pajamas. You were the one who bought them for us and the bubble bath was your idea since you wanted to play with the bubbles”he teased the other again. Slowly he began to kiss down the other’s neck again all the while one hand kept rubbing Zayne’s crotch tenderly while with the other he began to undo the male’s shirt gently.

When he was pulled closer into the kiss he only gave out a soft squeak like moan that he ended up getting more aroused then he was at the moment. Feeling the other’s tongue against his own he just ended up blushing more that in reaction to the movement his back arched and the hand that was working on the shirt dropped his leg that he trembled more until he felt the other pull away which left Shijo panting slightly from the lack of air but as well wanting more of that passion from the other. Looking still panting as his cheeks were crimson pink he almost looked like a begging puppy wanting more but listened to his love one intently ”Zayne……. I will always love you and I shall always love our moment …………..that we share and keep them with me till …………………….I reach the grave and beyond” he said in between his panting breaths. Softly he reached over wrapping his arms around the other’s neck before burying his face into Zayne’s neck to catch his breath and to relax while he trembled from arousal. Looking up when he was nuzzled and then Zayne speaking he listened biting his own lip but the blush remained on his cheeks but slowly he moved pulling the blanket close to himself but as well to cover up and more source of light coming in between them both so that way his handsome pearl would not see his arousal and how bad it was getting, at the moment he was very aroused that he ended up wetting the right side of the zipper. Looking up at the male softly again he smiled gently shifted again before nuzzling him again and nodded to the slight request still doing his best to calm down. ”But please tell me if I am ever holding you back or if you would like some space away from me to do as you like then tell me and I shall be okay. I want you to live and enjoy the life that you would like, so you promise to tell me if you would like any of those two? I love being close to you and enjoying moments like this with you because it makes everything else that has happened not there in my mind at the moment. But the couch is the same size at the cabin if I believe so, we ordered a new one for the cabin and brought this one here cause of the memories that it holds for us both. I remember something more valuable about this couch……………..Do you remember it was also the item that we were both on and ……………… Um it was the next night after the event of fluffy pajama’s that you decided to take me and make me yours. You took away my innocence and virtue on the couch and it was the first time that …………..we made love” he spoke softly but he blushed more at the last part that he started to get aroused once again. Pulling away from the other’s neck gently as he moved sliding off from the couch as well between Zayne’s legs

Gently once he had slide off he set himself down onto the carpet still between the other’s legs spreading them slightly before leaning into the touch when his hair was stroked and temple kissed but he still remained blushing. Tenderly he looked up a bit as he had positioned himself on his own knee’s he could sit down when needed instead he stood on his knee’s trembling slightly but it was a pleasurable trembling since he was hoping and praying that the other would enjoy this enough to continue and if not then he would be alright with them not going any further. Hearing him say that this could continue till tomorrow he knew that he could procced with what he was doing before glancing up at the other gently. ”Would it be alright if I went to the hospital tomorrow to do my yearly exam? I would just like to know if I am alright and all, nothing bad is happening to make me want to go there. No, this blanket is enough for me unless you wish to have more for the events later tonight that will be happening. Either way that is up to you and the music, Zayne did you pick it all out cause you knew what they would do to me if we are close to each other or did you choose it because you wanted to cover up the sounds? I know that the walls are thin and I would like to know the answer to this but only if you wish to answer it. he said gently. Biting his lip gently he ran his hands up the other’s legs grazing the inner tight more till he reached his crotch gently, he didn’t know why he was getting to aroused right now, was it the music, the food, the events, the hormones that were being produced due to his pregnancy or was it everything all at once making him this way. Either way he wasn’t going to wait much longer as he looked over at the other softly, ”Please forgive my actions if they seem forward or too much, but if you would like me to stop then please stop me and I will stop for you” he said ever meekly.

Blinking as he leaned over and gently began to undo the other’s pants fairly quickly, far quicker than usual that he slide them down quickly as well before folding them and setting them down on the side gently before pulling the blanket closer to himself again, he did this to hide what he was doing as he had started to undo his own shorts as he leaned down and began to nuzzle Zayne’s crotch gently as well from time to time he kissed the other’s crotch through the underwear all the while he had started to rub himself as well just to stop and to calm down the arousal he had. Tenderly he kept going before reaching over with his free hand gently and softly playing with the other over his boxers just hoping the other would allow this to continue and if not then he would be alright with just being close to the other and once Zayne had fallen deep asleep he would wake care of the slightly problem he was getting. As he continued he was getting more and more excited that he was wetting his own pants and underwear quickly but he didn’t seem to care he was enjoying the moment with the other and the scent of his beloved one.

He kept going as he took steady breaths as he looked up a bit seeing that the other was not even responding to it, he figured he was doing something wrong. Biting his own lip he pulled back taking a few small breaths to calm himself down enough so he could get up and go to the bathroom. Still all the while he kept quiet as he began to remember a few negative things people told him and he was starting to believe them when it came to the other. Standing up as he held the blanket close to himself a bit, "I can see your not into it or wanting to. I am sorry if I did something or said anything out of order. It will not happen again I swear, I will just get out of the way for now"he said tenderly and weakly. He was beating himself up over the fact he had pushed himself onto the other when he didn't want it and it just made him realize that the other was probably getting bored of him. Trembling slightly he ran to the bathroom quickly closing the door and locking it behind himself and blocking it so no one could come in. Shacking more he whimpered a bit to himself he sat down on the cold floor looking at his belly as he softly rubbed it before he moved to finish his problem and slowly revert to being a good housewife for the other. Biting his lip he knew it would mean sacrificing finishing high school to take care of the other.
¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ ooc:let me know if I should change it or not, and btw very sorry as to how forward Shijo is. He is just all over the place right now due to his hormones.Read the spoiler if anything. Hide it due to the fact someone could see it wrong.
¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:28 am
TimeKeys

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ooc: I don't think your interested in this no more or any of the rps we have together, so I'm not going to wait any more for any replies and let you deal with your life and any other things. It was nice replying and roleplaying with you for the few years that we were doing together. Thank you for giving the chance to expand my writing style, for having a friend and a new lesson. Thank you for everything dear. ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff