Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[Blessing] Babies! (Curiosity x Giveforward)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:31 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Curiosity had done the thing! She'd always wondered what it was like to have babies, and what they were like to raise, and she had no doubt in her mind that her dalliances with Night Vale had succeeded. She was heavy, and growing fatter by the day, and Satisfaction seemed even more protective of her than usual, which was saying something of the darkly-coloured caiman. Babies! They were a thing, they were definitely happening, and as exciting a prospect that was, it was also a little frightening. Would they be healthy? Would they be happy? Would she be a good mother to them? What if they wandered off? She had so many doubts– and the only thing she could do to put them to rest was to look for a mare or stag to offer their reassurances and their blessing.

She'd taken the time to wander back to one of her caches, rooted through it until she'd found what she was looking for– a piece of wood that looked startlingly like a kimeti– it even had lichen over the parts she fancied to look like the back and head, like hair or scales.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
_ Surely, this would be offering enough for whomever she came across?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Weariness melted over her as she shifted into a mare. She had spent the previous days spreading the word about an expedition and now, as they had set off, she was left to her own devices. And really, all she wanted was a nap. Only for a month or so when the thought of being a songbird didn't make her want to collapse at all the flying she'd have to do.

As she felt her knees turn to liquid, the euphoria that wasn't quite familiar but was beginning to be bit into her bloodstream. She jolted, a second wind billowing in her lungs as she set off. The kin in question was nearby; very near, if the strength of the need, was anything to go by.

"Hello?" she called out as she came upon a dark duo; the doe was crowned in moon-silver locks that flowed like a waterfall, while the caiman seemed to be nothing more than a shimmering shadow.  

anemosagkelos

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:23 am
She hadn't even had time to set off– it seemed that somekin had found her before she'd had a chance to make a choice of which direction to take.

"Oh! Hello!" the white-haired doe replied. "You're a mare, aren't you?" The doe was stunning– a series of tans, browns, and bronzes splashed across her hide, etched with glowing green that served only to make her all the more stunning. To finish things off, the doe had wings– actual wings!– in her hair, ones that nearly perfectly matched the ones marked on her body. She was stunning.

"What was it like, waking up changed?" she blurted out, her curiosity taking the better of her request.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:35 am
She began to nod, a smile beginning to stretch, only for the doe to blurt out an unexpected question. A slow blink; she wasn't quite sure how to answer that.

"Oh, it was... quite strange," she chuckled. The dream had stuck to her like spider silk and she'd not actually noticed she had changed right away. It'd taken a moment and then she'd just been--"but it was wonderful."  

anemosagkelos

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:50 am
"I can only imagine," Curiosity replied, her tone and expression reverent. "Being touched by the Motherfather like that... it must have been wonderful." She stepped forward, turning a little bit as Satisfaction swam forward– and noticing the strange little trinket she'd picked out for just this purpose.

Oh! Right. All of a sudden, her body language shifted– she stepped carefully to her familiar's side. "Honored mare, I would be... honoured if you would accept my tribute, and offer a blessing to my children," she intoned, trying to stay serious. She had said honored twice! Oh no, what if she'd messed things up? How did things normally go? She'd stepped in it now....

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:02 pm
Again, any reply was interrupted before it could be spoken. Despite this, the kindness was as apparent as the indulgent smile on her lips. Motherhood was a stressful time after all.

"I'm only Giveforward," she replied, stepping forward, "and that's why I'm here." Pausing, she considered the doe, "What concerns you most?"  

anemosagkelos

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:19 pm
Curiosity took in a breath. "I'm worried about how I'll be as a parent, and I know that's something you can't control. Mostly, I want them to be healthy, happy and safe... and I also hope they'll know their father, if they wish to seek him out."

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:35 pm
The mare nodded, turning over the doe's words as she considered.

"Your children shall be healthy and safe as they grow. They will each find their happiness through life's journey. And should they wish to meet their father, they will find him when the timing is right."

That would do, but still she stood, "You'll do your best and love them. That'll make you a great mother."

Ishtadaal

anemosagkelos

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces