Another Ones Bites the Werewolf |||Yaoi|||

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tall Dark and Yaoi

Greedy Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:01 am
Well let's start with the basics. I am semi lit to lit. I love yaoi roleplays and i love having them in the PMs. Taking that much time to make it look pretty i could be putting it in a post. I work late nights so posts will come in the mornings or early afternoons.

Lets get to the good stuff now.

The basic plot is werewolf and a newly turned werewolf. I would love to play the newly turned wolf.

He would be wandering the forest. His body would be on fire. Not knowing what was going on. Then the change would happen. He would be terrified and out of control. Kill a few animals but stagger way to close to town.

Werewolves in this roleplay could be pack animals or lone wolves. If we go the pack route... You would take my newly turned into your pack. If we go the lone wolf route, your wolf would have to follow my guy till he wore himself down and passed out, to take him back to your apartment.

User Image

Name: Elliot Gregory Fulsty
Nickname: Eli
Orientation: Gay
Postion: seke
Species: newly turned werewolf
Dislikes: Loud noises in the morning, bright sunlight, busy city life
Background: "i don't know how it happened. One minute i was taking a walk through the woods and the next i was being rushed to the hospital in the back of an ambulance. They stopped the bleeding but the doctors had no idea what bit me. There was scratches down my back and my lower abdomen looked like it was ripped open. I quickly healed. The doctors said it was a miracle that i lived let alone healed that quickly. I would find out later what was actually happening..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:08 pm
Hello. I am interested in rping with you. I mean if you still want to..  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items