[B] New From The Old [SSF x Giveforward]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Fatherhood. What a peculiar concept. And Still So Far had not seen himself, in his wildest dreams, so close to such a grand source of joy. And yet, here he was. On the verge of having children. Would he tend to them? Would he be around? It wasn't necessary, and yet part of him wished to see them. To see if they would be like him. And Still So Far worried his lower lip, thinking.

It was a most peculiar thing.
anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The swamp was alive and yet it seemed more quiet now that the expedition had left for the plans. She had no second thoughts about staying; with two Legendaries taking care of the travelers, she was more needed here. It had always been her purpose to help and so stay she did, happily. The atmosphere just seemed different and it left her mind wondering, far too much than was healthy.

She fluttered, swooping and rising, as the mare behind her followed on the ground. Birdsong lilted as she tired to fill the emptiness. And then she stopped--happiness burst into her chest, she was needed. With a sharp note, she sped off to find the lucky kin.

Moonstone Dazzle

anemosagkelos

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:20 pm
That was... A rather intent bird, wasn't it? And Still So Far watched as it sped nearby, his brow furrowed curiously. Almost as if it had some kind of higher calling. He smiled in amusement at the odd thought, just letting his eyes follow the avian for now.

"Where are you off to in such a hurry?" He called, tone jovial at his own joke.

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:31 pm
"To find you, of course," the half visible mare came into view, silhouette darkening until she was opaque. The bird, fading, floated down onto the buck's nose before vanishing completely.

"I'm here to help you," she told him, a kind smiling lighting up her entire face.

Moonstone Dazzle

anemosagkelos

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:25 pm
"Find me? Help me?" He was... not the kind of kin that was helped. Or treated well. Every part of And Still So Far wanted to bolt, to run. All these lovely, lovely mares... and none the love that he was looking for. He was undeserving of their kindness and affection. It was... meant for better kin. He swallowed uneasily, no humor on his face.

"I don't know why you'd... waste your time on me, someone as lovely as you."
anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:53 pm
"Everyone is worth my time," she replied, head tilted curiously. She bent her knees until she knelt, gracefully lying down. Perhaps it would convince him to stay; she didn't want to scare him away.

"They call me Giveforward and I'm no more or less lovely than you," she explained. Beauty was not a term she considered to describe herself nor had it been used, that she could remember.

Moonstone Dazzle

anemosagkelos

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:19 pm
"You're wrong. Not someone like me." It was why he had the mushrooms, of course. They were close to his rotted core. Sensed it. Wanted to feed on it. And Still So Far eyed the fungus blearily, then sighed to himself, curling inwards just a bit more.

"..What do you want to help me with, anyway?"
anemosagkelos

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces