Looking for 18+ RP Partner

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aistho

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:46 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Intro
xxxx Alright, hello to this guild! I'm not really sure how active it is anymore, since I've been inactive and gone for a long time. But I'm looking for an RP partner. Read on if you're interested.

xxxx For myself, I'm a 19 year old boy that, while online, goes by the name Rose due to being uncomfortable giving out his IRL name. I also go by other names, such as Alois or Kanae. I really have not much else to do in my time than roleplay, so here I am hoping for an RP with someone. I have a few OCs but no real plot ideas, but such can be plotted out.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx More specific

xxxx In short, I love themes that do not fall into the PG13 category. Gore, violence, sex, rape, incest, etc. Very sensitive and touchy subjects that are not for the light of heart. I take these themes seriously, I love to explore them with the respect that they deserve. If it's morally wrong, I probably will be willing to RP it.

xxxx I can and will RP characters of different identities. Such as male, female, or even a "neither" category.

xxxx I do not follow the semi-lit / literate stuff on this website. I do not care how long you can make a reply. I want quality over quantity. I think a few sentences of something that matters is more important than five paragraphs describing the wind.

xxxx Plotting is important! Romance, if there, off the bat is not that interesting to me. I love abusive, toxic, unhealthy relationships that push the characters to the edge. And not everything has to be done out of "love," as there is sex without love.

xxxx I am NOT that active on Gaia Online, because my attention span and memory does not always remind me to get on here. If you have it, I am very willing to RP over Skype!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Characters

xxxxxxx Because, again, I'm not here often, I'm going to list down a summarization of a few OCs I already have in this same post, just to spare myself of later searching for them. But if any of these spike your interest and you want to have a roleplay with them, let me know!

xxxxxxx- Neko / Niko (M), 18-year-old average kid that was raised by parents that never outgrew their weeaboo phase. He's fluent in Japanese due to their persistence, but has moved out and moved in with high school friend, Yuuki, in her apartment in Japan. He works retail. Overall, he's not too interesting.

xxxxxxx- Yven (F), a centuries-old deity that was created with a purpose to create and uphold galaxies. She unintentionally created a black hole in the center of the milky way galaxy, and as punishment, she was sent to live on a planet in the galaxy to suffer the consequences of her actions. (can be aliens-based, on a different planet) Yven typically works as a freakshow circus worker, as her powers are not massively changed but dulled. For shows she uses her abilities to show off, creating excitement in the crowd.

xxxxxxx- Cynbel (M), a spirit of a young man that is seen as "haunting" a forest to some, and to others he is seen as a forest spirit, protecting the woods he resides in. Some claim him to be a type of "mystical fauna," and acting on their imaginations has taken the form akin to a centaur, but with the lower body of a deer. He protects only a small section of the woods, near where his sister's corpse had frozen in a winter several years ago.

xxxxxxx- Nea (M) & Bay (Neutral), called a "tailmouth," Nea suffers from a parasite attached to his spinal cord that acts on it's own. The tail, he has dubbed Bay, has its own mind and set of lungs but no vocal cords or stomach of its' own. Bay is easily jealous of others, and very outgoing and loves interaction while the body, Nea, is a bit more inverted. B

xxxxxxx- Rowen (F), is a part-time college student who also dabbles in dark magic. She also works in a freakshow circus, like Yven, using her abilities to show off. She is by choice mute, due to a summoning backfiring on her and causing her to curse herself. Rowen can speak, though, but her speaking will trigger a demon summon and kill others around her.

xxxxxxx- Jaime (M), a disabled young man that used to summon demons in his middle school days, and one day one of the rituals he performed needed a "sacrifice" as payment for it. The sacrifice was his mobility, and since he was thirteen was stuck in a wheelchair with no memory of how to reverse the ritual. Due to his parents after becoming very secretive about their child, many never knew that his family had a child. Because of his disablity, he has not developed in a very masculine way, and has the build of a twelve-year-old-girl, leaving his identity as a whole questionable unless spoken to. He currently is attending college, and uses what he gained from the ritual as means of assistance. However, the "vectors," that he use, which are basically arms, still have the mind of a demon & can lash out without his control.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:39 pm
Aistho

Are you still looking for some one to rp with?  

Olabisi Jana

Invisible River

ImmortaleMorte

Thieving Tactician

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Building the Army 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:43 pm
Aistho

Are you still looking? I've been away from gaia as well and want to get back in the groove of things. Here is a link to my own form with some pre-made characters if you have any questions or are interested please pm or quote me! smile

Boom  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:00 am
DJ Bloody Scratch

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Sega Vampressan
Race: Hume (bitten became Half-Vampire)
Height: 5’6
Weight: 150
Eye color: Brown/Green (Purple when Vampire)
Hair color: Brown
Orientation: Straight (Bi-curious)
Seme, uke, seke: Seme
Personality: Confident, Boastful, Social Butterfly
Bio: After being bitten by his younger sister his dormant vampire genes came active and turned him into a half-breed. Having limited options he went to Tokyo, Japan to meet an old friend who could help him deal his new lifestyle. Gradually he gained access to more and more of his vampiric abilities but as time went on his craving for blood grew. Now Sega needed a way to consume, but he promised never to bite anyone. He had to devise a way to feed, what he designed was a device he later dubbed SlickerTech, Multi-form weapon that used cutting edges and unique absorption magic to create a medium for blood consumption while being disguised as a Samsung Galaxy S6 cell phone with the help of Vance, Annie, and Locke. He later found his way into Project 13 through his musical talents and became the DJ for the new club.
Note/other: Dated Kitty and Verronikka during middle school
Partners with Vance, Locke, Annie, Verronikka and Ninzee on their vigilante escapades
“DJ Bloody Scratch” is inspired by The Black Knight from Monty Python and the Holy Grail (one of his favorite movies)
Hates Twilight “never bring it up he will rant about how fake and dumb it is.”
Slave(s): None
Preferred Collars: Undecided
Preferred Charms: Undecided

Follow the rest of Project 13 at this link
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25027395#378335299  

Hollow Delarosa

Skilled Seeker

dark_demon_spirit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:09 pm
Aistho

wink