Welcome to Gaia! ::

.|| Tendaji ||.

Back to Guilds

HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Tendaji [RP Area]
[PRP Jauhar] -A Night to Remember (Briinah, Ondine, Nadiya)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:25 pm

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Our three characters have found themselves at the Golden Spitorog Inn. It is a popular location for weary travelers and locals. Its entrance is at the foot a large tree amongst the roots. The main floor is in the hollow of the tree; It features a blue hardwood bar and comfortable dining area. Opposite the bar is a stage where local and well traveled bards and minstrels play for their coin. The stairs next to the bar lead up and out of the tree to a dozen rooms. They are suspended from the side of the tree like a balcony and wrap around it. The Golden Spitorog has a variety of foods to accommodate Neued's growing diversity. But it is still famous for local classics like roasted maglardilla and their Blue Berryrog wine.

The Inn is busy. Two bartenders are just managing to keep up with the bar and table orders. Three waiters and waitresses are carrying drinks and hot food to the nearly full dining area. The guests are a wide variety of races and some mixed but the majority are shifter. The mood is joyful and many people appear to be well traveled and celebrating or just relaxing.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:41 pm
Briinah had been on the road a long while. She was exhausted and sore and eager for some comfort. She had been to Jauhar once before and she found the trip went by much faster with some hooch. She had stolen the bottle from a neighbor boy before she left home and she finally ran out when she arrived in Sol. That was a few days ago, she had hitchhiked her way south with some travelers and caravans. One of them was an older couple and they were nice enough to give her some money for food in lodging before they dropped her off in Neued.

She had heard folks talk about the Golden Spitorog Inn. It was a good spot for travelers to recover, the rooms prices were modest and people said the spirits were good. Briinah figured it might be a good time to get another traveling bottle, it was easier to sleep on a bumpy cart with something to warm her belly.

She walked into the Inn and made her way to the bar. She had to weave through people as it was pretty busy. She set some currency on the bar to flag the bartender and ordered some food and a bottle of their Blue Berryrog wine.

Elyessi

Sabra Knight

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:54 pm
Elyessi

In the Golden Spitorog Inn bounced along the petite figure of a Matori who was very much enjoying the thriving energy from the crowd. Not only was it good for her spirits, but it was also good for her spirit funding. Smirking at her awful pun the girl darted off stage after another jig. With how full her purse felt from the coin and the amount of free drink -it turned out customers would gladly share a drink with an adorable bard- she was carting around Nadiya was prepared for a break. Honestly though she felt as if she could just continue playing the night away~ Now this was the type of place that she wished her brother Ahren had let her go to before!

"I'll take another plate of everything~" Teased Nadiya as she leaned forward on the bar next to some wind girl, "Or just the same as what she's havin'." Smirking the Matori glanced towards the other earthling, "Hope that's fine." That stated the girl reached up and wiped a stray bang from her forehead before taking a swig from a mug of ale, "Have you ever seen such a busy place?" She questioned as she looked around. Now this really was exciting~ Nadiya just had to wonder how many stories and songs she could pick up in this mess. Surely it was teeming with many different possibilities.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:01 pm
Ondine was staying at another inn the other side of town, one much quieter and suitable for her parents. They were keeping a closer eye on her these days, but not close enough to strangle her with their overbearing nature. So, as they moved to drift off to bed, she quietly moved out of her bed and down the wood to leave the area.

Easily enough, the young shifter mix made her way to one of the more popular inns, her skin allowing her to blend in because it shifted like the locals. As she meandered up to the bar, she smiled to the tender who gave her a wink in return.

Good, they remembered her a bit from the night before. Waving her hand, she nodded for some wine and easily dropped a few spare coins. A little generosity would ensure that she would have a full cup for the rest of the night.

As her cup arrived, the teen looked about with a keen eye to see if there was any potential for a brawl. Oh, that would be the best way to end the night.

Elf Princess Flannery

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:14 pm
Briinah wasn't sure how she fit in and it made her unusually timid. She knew it wouldn't stay that way for long. She took a sip of the wine before replying to the woman.
"I don't think I have ever been in a place with this many people! I actually just got into Neued. My name is Briinah."
She had never seen a water earthling before, and she was pleased that this woman was so friendly.

She turned with her back to the bar to scope out the room and a place to eat. There wasn't much room left at the bar and she didn't want to eat the food there. She saw a table with some open seats by the wall somewhat close to the stage. Just then a girl with almost no hair walked in front of her. Briinah stiffened up, and took a large gulp of her wine. She felt intimidated, she looked eager to fight. She had never seen anyone look like that. She touched her own hair reassuringly. What happened to her hair?! Maybe it got pulled out in a fight? She was curious but wasn't ready to ask the girl about it yet.

Briinah turned back to the water earthling. "Say! I just bought this bottle, I could use some help drinking it." She then gestured to the table she spotted. "I bet they could bring us our food over there."

Sabra Knight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:43 pm
Elyessi

Nadiya laughed, "Well then I suppose you picked a good welcoming spot!" She waved her hand playfully, "Briinah, nice to meet ya. I'm Nadiya." The Matori was especially bright tonight, but perhaps that was the warmth of the drinks that had begun spreading through her belly. Even that bottomless pit sometimes had its limit~

Noticing how the wind girl stiffened, however, definitely didn't skip Nadiya's attention. And of course without the barrier of sober thoughts the girl had to lean forward to watch who was walking through. Ooooh, what gorgeous skin! Something about that image tickled the back of her mind, but the suggestion of drinking even more made Nadiya's gaze spin back towards Briinah. "I suppose...I could make that sacrifice for ya." She winked playfully before pausing, "Sounds like a good plan ta me. I can always get their attention if not..."

Getting up Nadiya prepared to move her way through the crowd and towards the table. At the same time, however, a few earthlings pressed rather closely and the girl found herself taking a few steps back to get her own balance back.

And it was as she stopped that a foggy memory came to mind, "Oh!" Clapping her hands at the realization the slightly tipsy Matori called out rather loudly, "Ondo? Ondai? Ondy....Ondiiiiiine~" That's who the lady reminded her of! Nadiya just shook her head though, "There's no way that youngling has grown up so much!" Honestly though it had been a few years since she had even been near Matori...so perhaps? Flushing lightly, Nadiya glanced back towards Briinah, "Sorry, don't mind me. I'm a bit all over the place tonight." She pressed a hand to her warm cheek before turning back towards the table.

Now to make it there without falling on her face...that definitely was a part of tonight's challenge...

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:34 pm
She was still a bit young, but didn't mind the idea of having a light drink. Ondine knew she needed to be careful, in case her parents smelled the drink on her, so she didn't get too rushed to drink. Odds were, if she came home drunk she'd be in more trouble than if she came home bruised. Spinning around on the chair, Ondine took a moment to evaluate the room once more before her pointed ears perked and she narrowed her eyes toward a drunk Matori musician.

Wait a moment.

Moving to stand, she waved off the tender and shifted easily through the crowd before standing by both of the elder women.

"Well this is interestin'" She said with a saucy grin, eying Briinah before looking at Nadiya, "Didja wander out here to play your flute for the shifters?"

Elf Princess Flannery

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:41 pm
Briinah was amused by the state of her drunken associate. "Nadiya, well it is a pleasure to meet you! I heard you playing when I walked in." She admitted. Nadiya appeared rather wobbly and Briinah had her arms up ready to catch or stabilize her. She tried to guide her to the table as best she could. She wondered if this was what it was like to have a toddler.

Briinah felt a little out of place when Nadiya called to Ondine. Like she had walked in on some kind of reunion. She felt the urge to crawl into a shell but resisted.

"Oh! You two know each other! Well come sit down with us and share a drink!"
She tried to sound exciting, she didn't want to look lame in front of strangers. She was here to have fun! She tried to psych herself up. "My name is Briinah. Your name is Ondiiine? Am I saying it right?" She said with a smile. She hoped it wasn't some nickname that only friends used. She wasn't terribly familiar with the names out here and inside she felt like she was making an a** of herself.

Sabra Knight

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:03 pm
Elyessi

Gaze narrowing with intent Nadiya watched as the hybrid came over. She definitely seemed a bit familiar - oooh yup, yup. Nadiya nodded, "Yep. Definitely looks a wee bit like Ondiiiny." She teased lightly before smiling at the other girl's comment, "Oh you did hear me? I hope ya liked it! I've been trying ta do...that thing?" She frowned and pursed her lips thoughtfully as she weaved forward - a tidbit wobbly as she darted around others moving through the crowd. "Learn other styles I 'spose is the best way to say it right now." She laughed lightly, "That's honestly why I'm here right now. So many different people come through this place and it's amazing to watch some of them. Others...eh not so much, but the rest yeah."

As the hybrid did approach them Nadiya perked up even more. So she was right! At the question the Matori laughed, "Maybe, but then some shifters wanted to drink and didn't think I could out do them." She paused and shook her head to keep the walls a bit straighter, "Needless ta say I may be wobbly, but at least I'm not snoozin' on the floor like them currently." And perhaps even she had a room now for it. Considering they may not even get upstairs tonight. The thought was enough to bring a mischievous grin to her face. Wouldn't be the first time that had happened for her. Though speaking of why she was here - why was Ondine here? She honestly hadn't thought of running into the other girl since she had left Matori. "Are ya out here in Jahaur cause this is yer other half?"

When Briinah introduced herself to Ondine, Nadiya giggled happily. "Briinah is really nice and polite, Ondine. Right?" Taking a seat the Matori motioned for both of the girls to sit down, "Sooo what are you two doin' out here in this place? I collect stories ya know so beware - anything interestin' and I'll keep it for you." She leaned her elbows on the table as she glanced between her two acquaintances. Perhaps a bit of water was in order so that she could actually remember any stories tonight, but at the same time....the thought of more drinks was rather tempting....

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:19 am
Ondine took a glance at Briinah, eyes narrowed for a long moment before she grinned lightly. The girl seemed fine, if a bit skittish, and Ondine wasn't one to pass on a drink when she had the opportunity. As a young, rebellious kid, she really took advantage of that whenever she could. It was just her way, to not think and do. And drinking really made it easy to not think.

"'bout right, you'll get it." She waved off before settling down into the chair and set her glass on the table to peer over at Nadiya. Her skin was a bright white, matching the moon and causing her dusting of hair to stand out. As a result, her toothy grins weren't as impactful as they were during the day.

"'m here with my parents. We travel about thanks to my dad's work. Right now we are between here and Tale...'" Shaking her head, she simply reached forward to take a deep drink, "Don't have many stories for ya, b'sides me beating down the locals in scuffles. Boys think they are tough, but girls got speed..."

Elf Princess Flannery
Gosh I'm so sorry about the delay!!

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:14 pm
Briinah was relived when the waiter interrupted them to drop food on the table. It looked like Nadiya would benefit from having a bit more food to balance her stomach a bit. The hot veggie and meat pies with flaky crust were Briinah's first choice. There were a variety of other things like breads, roasted vegetables, and a fresh berry pie. There was enough to share and she didn't hesitate digging in.
It had been weeks since she had a meal like this, it reminded her of home.

Ondine's standoffish behavior make her a little nervous, she hoped the food would soften her too. She hoped she would at least avoid getting caught up in a fight. People always went for her hair in fights. Briinah touched her hair as if to fix it out of habit.

"I don't have any exciting personal stories really. I am better at listening. My grandpa does all the story telling in my family. Some of his are scary though!" he huffed out a laugh before she pilled a forkful of food in her mouth.

Sabra Knight

Elyessi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:56 pm

It really didn't take much for Nadiya to be amused in this state. And the excitement of finding a familiar face in a strange land definitely added to her hype! Propping her elbows on the table the Matori scooted closer to Ondine with a grin of her own, "So the familiar story of travelin' for some business. I know the feelin' all ta well. Mah brother is always out and 'bout sellin' wares." She crinkled her nose, "A bit boring ta me honestly, but gotta make a livin'." She shrugged before laughing at the confession, "Are you the reason all the men are shy tonight?" She teased lightly, "You beat them into submission too badly and we'll never see 'em again round here. And that would definitely limit my fun interactions for the later hours..." Her voice trailed off as she glanced at the food which arrived. Ooooh it looked so delicious!

Reaching out Nadiya stuffed a bit of toasted bread into her mouth. As her cheeks puffed out with the food, the Matori glanced towards Briinah. "Ahhh. Mmmhmm, mmph." Swallowing Nadiya nodded slowly, "Some of the best stories are the scarier ones. I like to keep people on their toes so I'm sure I'd get along well with him." The girl giggled mischievously, "Though it's good to find a listener - you're the type that keep me goin' ta. Gotta have someone listen to my stories, afta all."

"Funny though." Nadiya waved a piece of bread around like a knife, "Ya would think that some of the simpler pieces of yer lives aren't interestin' but any bard can tell you that the simplest of tales can become the most interestin' plays." She winked towards Ondine teasingly, "Beatin' up the boys in town can always turn into some adventure story of triumph even. I could take that and spin it for a good few twists, especially if you enjoy fantasy aspects."

She smiled as she looked around, "Or even more so is that we can find some new story to spin in 'ere. Though I don't know what we could get into besides more drink..."

Elf Princess Flannery

Elyessi

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Elyessi
Crew

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:54 pm
The young girl sipped at her drink, ignoring the reaction from Briinah as she quickly was distracted by Nadiya's behavior. The girl was quite a sight, and Ondine had an impish look as she let the water bard sing away a tale to the two. It was quite funny considering her slurring, last she remembered Ondine did not recall the other water girl speaking in such a way.

"Ha!" She let out a laugh at the question of the men being shy, before shaking her head, "Nah, not 'ere. Most o'me fightin is across the border."

She didn't expand as the conversation shifted to scary stories, and she turned to look at the quieter girl before her eyes began to track the bread flying around on Nadiya's knife. Suddenly, her expression grew playful again and she looked as if she was resisting laughter.

"'Ye mean to make up stories by look alone?" She asked thoughtfully, before pointing beyond to a man sitting in the corner, his cloak worn from travel and covering his body. One couldn't even see his face the way he leaned over,
leaving Ondine to wonder if the bulky body might even be that of one of the Alkidike, "What about them? What's their story?"

Elf Princess Flannery
Feel free to poke me on slack when it's my post if I don't respond right away...I need to get better at RPs!

Sabra Knight

[No I didn't just post under Suhuba, not me]  
◈ Tendaji [RP Area]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces