• Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:27 pm
User Image

Adam's Classroom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:09 pm
Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam plays his piano softly humming softly as he smiles singing out a small song out of the musical scales then stops "Hmm Interesting" he stands up from his bench as he walks towards the giant windows opening up a window sitting down on the windowsill taking a carton of cigarettes out of his shirt pocket along with a tiny lighter. He taps the bottom of the carton taking a cigarette out with his own lips then lights it up sighing as he removed his glasses putting on his shirt collar while he tried to relax by singing out

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:58 pm
Kato DeBlanche
User Image
User Image
While strolling through the classrooms, Kato heard such beautiful melody. He walks by open classroom with mountains of chair. He poked his head through the door and see a man smoking.
"How delightful..a human wide open " he said strikingly then knocked on the door and lean his cold body on it. He made the room chill.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:50 am
Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam takes his cigarette out looking at the door hearing the knock seeing the boy "come in kid" he takes a another drag of his cigarette before putting it out and flicking it outside of the window "what can I do for you need to learn the scales or a simple melody?"

((Picture kimi?))

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:34 pm
]Kato DeBlanche
User Image
User Image

Kato enters the Choir Room as his iced freezeing objects around him. he gets the thought, this Choir teacher risk his lives to be in open classroom. still curiously, he sats on a desk near the window and looks out the window. his red purple eyes travel back to the man.

"I heard a sweet melody and leads me to you. now you know, you must have something to protect you on this campus. theres other things that not normal living here..."He insisted the Choir Teacher knows, what he was in for?
as he informed the man about his own safety. he could careless if the man gets bitten by vampire or chase after by centaur. his cold heart could not stray away the man passion for good music.

"I could protect you for free piano lessons and...?'' he smirked aft wards.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:57 pm
Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam looks at kato "Incubus a male demon who feeds off lust and misfortune of young and older lovers" he taps his golden wings ring on his forefinger "I ain't human only half, my mother was a songbird basically gifted with a alluring voice of the angels that passed to me" he walks down the room towards kato as he slams his ring hand onto the desk "Piano Lessons and lust am I right kid" he leans back as he puts his glasses back on while the sun lights up his hair beautifully "I am a bit of flirt so good luck with feeding"

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:57 pm
Kato DeBlanche
User Image
User Image

"Waiittt.."kato said vulnerable as he tries to snap out of his half demonic incubus self. he rubs his head and comes up with a explanation to save sort of conversation with the Choir teacher. "I am sorry, I did not know that you are Songbird. I am from Romania. I need help.."

he slammed his head on the wall and it bleeds a little. "I really like that Melody because..i-i heard my human father play to me as infant. it's the only thing, I have to remember him visually."

Kato starts to cry but he should have been more careful interact with other non human crowd. it was not his fault. his mother drills in survival tactics to help the family lineage not be extinct. when him and his older brother Kazuki was told to blend in but still be active in their roles. if they don't they have their wings cut off and be flightless. speaking on that, his mother contact him on his cellphone too. Kato saw her name on the Caller ID but he won't answer it nor answer her telepathic. he went to the Choir teacher and kneal on his knees. "Could you play that Melody again for me?'' he asked the man as his human emotions have visuals.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:11 pm
Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam looks at kato then sighs running his left hand through his hair "fine kid god do not beg it's humiliating" he walks into the center of the room as he closes his eyes breathing slowly then begins to sing a different song he opens his golden eyes watching kato as he danced to the song's beat seductively til he finished. Adam takes a cloth out of his pants only to gently press it against kato's wound "hold this on the wound to make the bleeding stop alright"

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:28 pm
kimi23loveheart
Kato DeBlanche
User Image
User Image

Kato takes the cloth and helds against his head. he then felt a little dizzy from dancing too hard. he looks At Adam and said "Thank you, sir." the bleeding stops for a moment but then Kato starts to fallen unconsciously. he not exempt from human illness or pain.
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:37 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam catches kato "hey kid stay awake" he looks down at kato then sighs gently taking the young incubus into his arms as he looks for his first aid kit "Kids first a simple song then they start to faint when I finish singing and dancing" he puts the kit onto his piano opening it up as he took out a cold pack placing it onto kato's head "I can't leave you here looks like I am heading home early kid and your coming with me since you may have given yourself a concession"

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:43 pm
Kato DeBlanche
User Image
User Image

"Ahh.." kato reacted to the ice pack on his forehead but then he mumbles to himself "Idiot brother of mines out there cares about himself." he then touchs his head and rest his hands. "You are very kind.."
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:52 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam rolls his eyes "sure kid and hold on tight okay" he walks towards the large window jumping out of it as they starting falling to the ground, golden wings burst from Adams back this ripping off his shirt from his chest "your brother sounds like a sh*thead" he slides through the air towards his house "welcome to my place kid" [Exit to Adam's House.]

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:11 pm
Quote:
kimi23loveheart
Kato DeBlanche
User Image
User Image

.."[exit]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:52 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam walks into his classroom as he took hold of his radio's remote turning it on as he began to sing with the music as he removes his glasses placing them onto his desk also removing his silver tie

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:42 pm
Kato DeBlanche
User Image
User Image

On time as usual as normal student, Kato opens the door and smiles at the voice of Adam singing. whatever the device he sings too, Kato closes the classroom door and places his bookbag on a desk nearby the window.

he hops in with Adam and start to sing too.
Smexi-hexi123

Classrooms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces