• Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:41 am
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam looks down at kato as he smiles gently grabbing kato's hands slowly dancing with him slowly

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:09 pm
Kato DeBlanche
User Image
User Image

"you look sexii with your tie off.."Kato eyes seduce by the music and the sight of Adam. he dances along with Adam as he listens to the beating heart of his partner. he smiles as spins and kisses Adam lips.
Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:00 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam smirks under the kiss as he pulled kato against him deepening the kiss til his classroom door knocked slightly as he looked up "Come in" he said til the door was opened up "Vixxion welcome but your a bit early?"

Vixxion stretches out his arms yawning "well I barely slept my guest was having fun teasing me last night" the golden haired lamia walks into the room holding the door open "ladies first"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:31 pm
Kato DeBlanche
User Image
User Image

Kato withdraw as he saw the door open and he guess, this male name vixxon were Adam old college mate. he pats Adam shoulder and sit down in the front row. he let Adam have his chat with other people as he kept watch of the door.
Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:42 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam walks up to the door looking out of the door blushing deep red "is that a succubus?" He said backing away "Kato I think your mother is here"

Vixxion walks into the room trying to cover up his freshly new hickeys "hello young one" vixxion said towards kato smiling

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:10 pm
Kato DeBlanche
User Image
User Image

"Mother.."Kato swallow under his breath as he looks up at the young succubus. he had just talk to her and now she seducing Adam old college mate. he gets out of his seat and stares at her in the eye.

"Hello son." Ms. Yadira speaks bluntly to Kato. even after they argue over his affairs with a songbird, she still lingers around campus. this irritates Kato as he scratchs his head and looks at Adam.

"Adam, that is my mother Mistress Yadira DeBlanche. I just recently talk to her." he gasped under his breath.

Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:22 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam nods "A pleasure to meet you madame one second" he said going towards his friend "Hey you alright Vixx?"

Vixxion rubs the back of his head "Lady yadira is a bit extreme when excited" he says blushing bright red he laughs lightly

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:13 pm
Kato DeBlanche
User Image
User Image

"Mother this is inappropiate." Kato whrisper to his mother but Yadira smirks and pulls Kato to her chest as she rubs his purple hair. she hums a lullaby and hugs kato tight. he starts to shed tears and cut through the lady skin with his nails.

luckily Yadira pulls on Kato head. "Listen I need something to keep me occupied. we do not have enough time before we all extinct. I suggest you behave.." she said to Kato and released him as she smiles at Adam and Vixxon.

Kato fixs his hair and leans on a desk.

Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:36 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam looks at vixxion his eyes widen before grabbing his friend then began shaking him "are you insane you are a lamia once your kind mates it's for life you foolish dunce!" He screamed out at vixxion then sighs dropping him onto the floor

Vixxion holds his head "ow the room is now spinning"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:50 am
Kato DeBlanche
User Image
User Image

Yadira walks to Adam and taps him on the shoulder, she scent off her lust and became human. as she looks at Vixxon on the floor, she gets worries alittle. her eyes narrow at Adam.

"Adam, everything is going to be alright. we not officially mate until he said so. just like with you and Kato, you have to go through the ritual ceremony making him your life partner. which means, his soul belongs to you and you bond with him as one." she sighs and looks at both of them, she want to spare the conversation with kato. now it must be established, the way two species can joint their immortal lives. she only went through a non species illegally because the marriage unacceptable with Kato's dad. they both had to pay the price. she looking back at them in the room.

"You see our clan has widely been extinct that not enough members attend Le Soule Matrix Affair. In Underground Romania, the Affair is a ceremony where two different or same species crosses path with each other legally. the clan accepts it and give their protection to it. Kato dad and I were not accept, we did our own ceremony. I am outcast from the clan due it. I can barred the ceremony for each person and you have my protection. Now, is that something your interest Adam..Vixxon."

Kato overheard the conversation as he tuned the piano in the room.

Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:30 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam sighs removing his glasses as he rubbed his temples "If my mother were still alive she'd probably be a complete harpy for the rest of my unnatural life" he said sitting at his desk as he motioned kato to come towards him

Vixxion looks at yadira as he stood up looking down at her "I saw nothing but pain in your eyes which I understand but..." his pendant glowed red from the anger he is hiding "excuse me I'll be outside for a moment" he walks out through the window

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:57 pm
Kato DeBlanche
User Image
User Image

Kato leaves the Piano and stands by Adam, when he heard the tone off of Adam talking about his own mother; he did not know what to think anymore. his red purple eyes looks down and he frowns.

Yadira see that Vixxon have left after those words, she shed tears of blood and hugs herself. "Pain comes from seeing your own lover die at the hands of clan. poor kato, foolish to see it all. Succubus hunts and only love to escape fears of be extinct. don't leave my son, he's not full breed and bare only some pain. maybe he suppose to be immortal."

"Mother..."Kato cries and wipe his tears away. "Maybe we can just be dating and live together. that all I need." he said to Adam.

Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:35 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam shakes his head "no kato in time we'll be united I need time to contract my father and find him" as he looked at yadira "vixxion will be back in a few moments madame just as you saw your beloved die, my friend saw his own mother die in front of him then his first love murdered him years later once we graduated" he said "when a lamias pendant glows red they are upset or anger, he did not want you to see him change in a upset state plus lamias live for long time can read people's emotions and don't die unless they wish to die" he said

Vixxion curls his tail around a tree crushing it into two "why I am so upset about this I have got to stop thinking of the past"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:17 pm
Kato DeBlanche
User Image

Kato nodded with his mother Yadira as they hug each other. then Yadira blinks at Adam and walks to the window. she peeps her head outside. "Vixxon, take your time no rush. I am going to the Springs. I leave my number Kato.'

she closed the windows and smiles at Adam. "Go find your father. its the right thing to do. Kato still be here with you." she spoke frankly then nods at Kato.

"I agree too." Kato said to Adam as he went back to the piano and plays softer tune. he focus on the piano keys as his eyes turns to red. he listens to the music as Yadira leaves the room.

Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:29 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam sighted as he goes through his cell contacts "there we are" he sings out a old melody from medieval times as the sky darken slowly but surely

Vixxion nods as he watches yadira take off "....sure"

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces