Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:48 pm
Kato DeBlanche
User Image

Kato stops playing the piano and he looks at Vixxon from corner of his eye. "I say, Vixxon is not ready to enjoy my mother prescence. she known him so far. I can tell in her eyes that she reads people emotions in their sleep. she knows about his past."

he continues to play more of a dark tune as the sun goes down. he sings a couple of lines. "sky is sad and brewing mad. the winds stiffing a cold and a incubi left alone. thus the time churns our hearts us to dawn. olee the wind must cometh this way and change our fate. "

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:22 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam opens up the window stepping back looking at kato "my old man will be here soon kato be prepared okay?"

Vixxion sighs as he climbs into the choir room "kato may I see your mother's number please"

Thunder claps as a dark blur flies into the room slamming the windows shut "Mmmmm son you summoned me for a reason I still lead our kind" the blur stood up as wings stretched out
User Image

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:35 pm
Kato DeBlanche
User Image

Kato's finger stop touching the keys as he felt a powerful presence in the roonm. he stood up and looks at Vixxon, he gave him the number from his mother.

"She is entering the Springs." he said to Vixxon as he stands his ground while Adam father in the room.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:45 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam bows slightly "Father this is my lover kato and Kato this is my father Alexander Penn leader of the songbird flock"

User Image
Alexander walks up to kato taking his chin with his thumb and forefinger looking down at kato as his wings vanish "Hmm I see great potential for one so young" he said as he released kato

Vixxion nods as he began to track yadira's scent

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:57 pm
Kato DeBlanche
User Image

"A pleasure to meet you.." Kato said to the leader of the Songbird. he leans on Adam and hears his heart beat as he looks at Adam Dad. "Adam is a great Songbird."

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:46 am
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam blushes lightly clearing his throat "Father I plan on settling down with Kato both his way and ours of course with your blessing" he said

User Image
Alexander hears his son as he smirks slightly "Son I may be a thousand years old but this is not medieval age anymore if you wish to wed I shall not stop you" he said as he sat down on the floor

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:44 pm
Kato DeBlanche
User Image

"By you giving Adam your blessings Mr. Alexander, you have allowed him to bond with me. at that his fate have been decided here." Kato said to Mr. Alexander as he looks down at him with his red eyes. he take out his left hand for handshake and waits for Alexander to shake it.

"Please accept this handshake as formal evidence of your word and then a few days, full moon will come and we all shall celebrate this agreement." he said again to Adam's Father.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:19 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam looks at kato nervous slightly

User Image
Alexander looks up at kato as he once more stood up towering over the incubus "alright but know this our flock rules are strict so don't make me regret this decision" he said shaking kato's hand firmly

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:44 pm
Kato DeBlanche
User Image

"Rules.." Kato releases Mr. Alexander hands as he scratchs back of his head. he looks at Adam worried as his body shivers too. he never thought about following rules to be with someone. he went to Adam and took his shirt in his hands. "Adam, you never mention anything about your flock rules. I must hear before full moon comes.."

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:04 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam looks at kato sighing softly "Kato the flock rules with marriage are different like for starters a couple must sing out their feelings to their beloved in front of the flock flying in the sky then...." he stopped talking as his face turns bright red with embarrassment

User Image
Alexander rolls his eyes finishing his son's sentence "they couple will have to consummate after the ceremony to ensure a long partnership as well offspring"

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:19 pm
Kato DeBlanche
User Image

Kato release Adam shirt as he rubs his chin with his left hands. he did not know, this would be a full drawn partnership. he still young and he need a moment to rethink his decision. he goes tot he window and covers his face.
"An offspring between us is rare. Sir Alexander, what are the chances of succeeding?"
he asked Adam father as he leaves the window and return to Adam side.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:38 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam hugs kato gently as he rests his head on kato's shoulder

User Image
Alexander looks at kato smirking "kid songbirds breed like rabbits so you'll have a ninety nine percentage chance that and Adam is my son so he's strong male songbird plus we are mythical beings if the mate is not female the partner is a way to make a offspring, our species started with two females"

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:58 pm
Kato DeBlanche
User Image

Kato pats Adam's head as he listens to Alexander comments. he then holds Adam head closes to him. "I see, so explain the partner making a way part to me." the incubi implied as he rocks Kato body gently to comfort him. he caresses Adam hair.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:06 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam looks at kato "a bit of magic from my wings a simple feather plucked from the heart of my wings placed on your stomach then it will be absorbed into your body to create a temporary womb for the offspring" he said nuzzling kato

User Image
Alexander nods as his son explained "precisely my son" he said smirking

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:35 am
Kato DeBlanche
User Image

"Sounds easy enough. the way our clan does it...."Kato sighs under his breath is much more a bloodbath. "Our clan is bit complicated. anyways, I will not let you regrewt anything Mr. Alexander."

he said to Adam father as he turns and kisses Adam lips. "For sure, you have to protect me after the offspring because I am going to be vunerable afterwards."

Smexi-hexi123

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces