User Image

User Image
His bedroom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:00 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam flies down gently til his feet touch the soft green grass "welcome to my place kid" he slowly puts kato onto a wire bench as he folds his wings back into his back as his skin reformed over his wings leaving two large wing tattoos on his back "ah I have not flow in a long time it felt good to stretch out my wings again" he stretches out his arms

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:18 pm
Kato DeBlanche

User Image

Kato sits up on the wire bench and looks around him. he seen the snapchat of Adam wings. he is convinced now and totally impress by the flight from the man. he slightly gets up and take a view of the house.

"Very Nice and awesome wings, you have too."His eyes widens at the beautiful view o f the sky too. then he sighs and sits on the wire bench. "My father told me about Angel Wings, other wings of supernatural beings but never seen a songbird wings. he was a common man and...."

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:28 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam looks down at kato "thanks kid now before you black out completely let's get you inside" he takes kato's hand into his own as he walks towards a large glass window area "my music room" he opens up the glass door that he disguised as a window to keep intruders out "you can go into my living room if you wish while I get a new shirt" he pats kato's head gently ruffling the incubus's hair

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:51 pm
Kato DeBlanche

User Image

Kato smile as he entered through the glass side and waiting in the music room. He likes that Adam play with his hair. Years after he was born, nobody touched his hair. His mother spread rumors that his hair has poison in it. There was no trace of it and not even Kazuki could play with it. So Kato did not mind at all.

He went on the piano and play a few keys. One melody sounds like Russian ballet. He started to sing a little "Oh little one's, do not fear the dark because father here. Father will be a leader to lead you home. Father is the protector of home. His voice will lift you in his wings. His arms as the propeller and his body as the shields."

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:00 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam walks back down stairs from his bedroom now wearing a white muscle shirt as he heard singing "hmm~" he looks into the music room seeing kato playing his piano and singing softly causing him to smile lightly as he clapped "well the incubus can sing like a newborn songbird" he looks at kato as he leaned against the door frame

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:10 pm
Kato DeBlanche

User Image

"hmm." Kato smile little as he feels confident about playing the piano. He heard Adam came down the step minutes away. He was analysis Adam s comment and stop playing music. "I just got this melody in my head. Dad also sang this song, when I cry as infant . You think he's a songbird? Mom didn't tell me anything "
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:53 am
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam shrugs "kid songbird males are rare so your father is human, or a angel" he walks towards kato "could on let's get you some rest before I make lunch" he ruffles kato's hair laughing lightly before he headed to the kitchen

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:04 am
Kato DeBlanche

User Image

kato gets up and close the piano hood as he was walking towards Adam. He follows him to the nearest staircase and smile happily. He humming a melody with his/ lips as he reached the stairs.
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:05 am
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam starts to make his favorite meal a basic Alfredo spaghetti with some grilled with chicken on top as he seasoned the water with a bit of sea salt and fresh ground pepper. He adjusts his glasses as he tied his hair back while getting two plates down along with two wine glasses

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:40 pm
Kato DeBlanche

User Image

while the nice Choir teacher making lunch downstairs, Kato rested in the bedroom upstairs. he snuggled in the covers and suddenly shrugged as he begans to have nightmares. he first seen his father face. he had brown eyes and either black or brown hair. an infant kato was in his arms until he heard a female voice. the man left infant Kato on the couch but he started to cried as he heard his father voice ache for help. the women came back and she grabs Kato, she shows the infant his father. the man laid out on the kitchen floor and the women covered with blood.
all little kato did was cried...

Bigger Kato cried in his sleep and cried more singing..."Nightmares go away. nightmares go away.." he slips into another dreamish/nightmare where he was alone and another boy was his brother. kato reaches out to the boy but he disappeared and Kato kept saying loud. "Come Back, Come Back.'

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:14 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam looks upstairs as he heard kato as he walks upstairs to his room seeing kato struggle in his sleep "hey kid wake up" he gently shook kato then sighed. "Sleep in peace little one let this song change the night into daylight" he sang softly as he ran his fingers through kato's hair

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:05 pm
kimi23loveheart
Kato DeBlanche

User Image

kato gets mesmerized and num as Adam rubbed his incubi hair. Also, Adam singing had him sleeping and Kato wipe his face. He pulled the blanket over him. His eyes closed as he falls deep asleep.
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:21 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam smiles slightly as he got up from his bed walking back downstairs to put lunch onto the plates as he sang out softly as the melody ran through out his home. He walks into the kitchen placing the pasta onto the plates topping it with chicken and some fresh basil and white cheddar cheese "there we go" he pours some cherry juice into one glass then poured red wine into the other glass

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:31 pm
kimi23loveheart
kimi23loveheart
Kato DeBlanche

User Image

the smell of fettuccine Alfredo with sauces made Kato smile. He awakened and sees that his shirt was wet. He take off his shirt and went downstairs. He pulled his incubus hair.

"Something smell like heaven." He said to Adam.

Smexi-hexi123

Off Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces