Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:59 pm
Kato DeBlanche

User Image
"Easy Adam,I am just trying to prevent you from cold feet. Attack me like this, it kinda scary." Kato shrugged and get off the tree. He fixes his shirt and looks at Adam. His red eyes just looking at Adam with worry. "Let's just cool off and not get too upset."

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:06 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam gently caresses kato's face with his hands "Kato I am anger yes but not at you" he said softly before leaning down "do I have to prove to you, how much a I want no yearn for for you?" He said before taking kato's lips with his own passionately and gentle

User Image

Daniel fixes his suit walking outside watching his brother and his bride smiling lightly

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:20 pm
Kato DeBlanche

User Image
Kato felt overwhelms by Adam pursuing him. he smiles and lit his red eyes with tears. he always push Adam to prove his love for him because being with a incubi is real commitment thing. "I always know you yearn for me. please, do not let that anything get you upset.."

he kisses Adam himselves and pulls him to the Ballroom. he held his hands along with Adam.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:30 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam walks back into the ballroom with kato then walks up to his father and the elders bowing then stands up straight breathing along with his father as the flock sings out proudly

User Image

Daniel smiles at his brother as he leaned against the wall looking at the floor

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:53 pm
Kato DeBlanche

User Image

Kato walks along with Adam to his father in law and the flock. his brother Kazuki and Elena huddles around the room and leans on the wall as they prepare for the announcement. he was so happy for Kato and Adam.
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:20 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam looks at his father while Alexander removed his cloak

Alexander holds out his cloak "everyone this cloak has been mine since I founded this flock back after the revelation was ended made from the first songbird feather, I fought for freedom for my kind, my own blood" his bare skin showed littered with old scars "We songbirds are warriors bathed in light we fight any enemy in our path. My war won scars are my symbol of my strength and leadership but now I look at my son before me Adam you were a tiny newborn I knew you'd become strong and make me proud you've fought in wars and countless rivals for your standing not as my eldest son but to become the man you are now" he spoke as Alexander revealed his own wings but his wings were four golden feathered wings "Protect our people Adam and be a true warrior and leader"

Adam breathes slowly while he removes his own shirt, his back showing old whip and knife scars along with his wing camouflage tattoo as Adam grabs his father's cloak putting it on making his tattoo glow and his eyes. Adam's wings reveal themselves as light surrounded the cloak his feathers grew as did his wings into four separate wings streaked with silver tints

User Image
Daniel sits down whistling lightly

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:36 pm
Kato DeBlanche

User Image
Kato jaws drops as he sees the two father and son songbird wings reveal themselves. such beauty plays before his eyes as he seen hints of gold and silver. he howls at the moon arising as he gets more lustful at the Adam wings and the moon glows.

the moon glows and outlined Kato body as it glitter with sparkles. his incubi fur grews on his neck and his nail grew. he howls again and Kazuki howls at the moon. then elena howls as they giggles at the moon.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:48 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam closes his eyes as his wings stretched out fully showing not only his strength but how to be a leader "I will protect my flock" he said as he walks towards kato holding his hand out "come here love" he smiled sweetly

User Image
Daniel watches the display then walks outside removing his hat as he tossed it into the backyard's pond looking up at the moon singing out into the crisp air in his normal songbird voice

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:14 pm
Kato DeBlanche
User Image

Kato see Adam hands infront of him as he grabs its, he walks with Adam. his purple hair sparkle with his body in his formal attire. the luminous light and outlight Kato eyes. "Yes My songbird."

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:34 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam pulls kato into his embrace as his left arm wrapped around kato's waist while his right hand caressed kato's face "I love you my bride and now queen" he said smiling before ravishing kato's lips with his own sealing they're bond in the song bird manner as the flock cheered

User Image
Daniel sighs hearing the celebration "At least Adam has someone now unlike me always the little brother of Adam Penn or the second son to the great general leader Alexander Penn" he said alone gripping his jackets sleeves tightly as a single tear ran down his cheek

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:48 pm
Kato DeBlanche
User Image

"I love you too my King." Kato said cheerfully as he embraces Adam helding him. he smiles at the sight of Adam voice and push his hair strands back. his brother Kazuki smiles as Kato being called "QUEEN" warms his heart.
he shed a tear and leans on Elena shoulder, only she been smaller than him. she looks at Danielle.

"Oh, do not be so sad boy. I be your first friend.." she said whimsically as she winks at Danielle.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:56 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam smiles sweetly in the kiss as he lifts kato into his arms blushing slightly

User Image
Daniel looks at Elena rolling his eyes before looking back at the moon "I am no boy I look like one once I turn nineteen I'll molt into my full adult form" he said

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:33 pm
Kato DeBlanche
User Image

Kato snuggles in Adam arms as he gets warm and sings ut of his heart to Adam. his young voice silence the room as every one listens to him. Elena smirks at Danielle and turns her body to Kato. her wings hit Danielle by a pinch. as she joins in the song and angelic Succubus choir flys in to accompany Kato song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I9z3cM5f5g
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:38 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam looks down at kato as tears ran down his face "you are to loving" he said smiling

User Image
Daniel scoffs at Elena's pinch as he whistles softly

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:51 pm
Kato DeBlanche
User Image

"Hey Daniel, you do not seem to like Elena." Kazuki spoke to Danielle about his cousin. his arms is folded while Kato finish singing and the angelic Succubus choirs humms out the windows. Elena decided to wave good bye to Kazuki.

"Your leaving, Ella." he catchs his breathe as she smiles at kazuki and hugs him for departure. her nickname is Ella but real name is Elena Devine Ambrose. she only in her mid stage of being angelic succubus and her mother was human and father is incubus. she could only see out of her human eye.

Smexi-hexi123

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces