Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:23 pm
Kato DeBlanche
User Image

Elena laughs as she blushes red at Daniel. she never seen such beautiful body and she twirls around singing another starstruck song. hoping that he would run and kiss her on the lips.

Kato shaking his head to the beat of the music and crosses his fingers. "Yeah Daniel,go kiss that women.."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUM14N8MExc

User Image
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:31 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam rolls his eyes "kato just watch" he said smiling

User Image
Daniel walks over towards Elena wrapping his arms around her waist dipping Elena smiling "You got me Angel" he spoke his voice deep like his father's but smooth and husky like Adam's "and I'm never letting you go" he leaned down taking Elena's lips with his own

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:37 pm
Kato DeBlanche
User Image

Kato did what Adam told him to do. he watchs Elena and Daniel unite in a kiss as he kiss Adam again.

Elena smiles as she embraces Daniel kiss with her lips and the windows fly open in Adam house. the wind burst with cool air and feathers roaming around everyone. soon the floors were cover with white feathers and a light passing through window shines on Daniel. as she helds him to her body and kiss him more.

User Image
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:42 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam smiles in the kiss as he picked up kato kissing him deeply

User Image
Daniel leans up as he kisses Elena back passionately before releasing the kiss to breathe "Was that a good surprise?" He asked smirking devilishly at Elena

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:00 pm
Kato DeBlanche
User Image

Kato enjoys Adam kisses and Elena smiles heavenly at Daniel. she likes his kiss so much that she cannot be part from him. she careess his burnette hair in opposite direction.

"It is the greatest surprise of my life." she said to Daniel back.

User Image
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:05 am
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam leans back as he clapped for his little brother smiling

User Image
Daniel laughs lightly as he picks Elena up like a princess spinning slowly

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:04 pm
Kato DeBlanche
User Image

Kato claps with Adam as he smiles at the two celebrating their bond. he is very much proud of Elena falling for a Songbird and he gives his blessing to her. although he wonders where would those new couple stay at?
they could not move in with Adam because it not enough rooms.

so Elena smiles and blush as Daniel picking her up, her red eyes sparkles with lust for Daniel. "I am for loving you but I need place to stay after I come home from my duties."
she asked her new Beau as he twirl her around in his arms.

User Image
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:09 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam whistles out towards Daniel as he holds out a old deed "there is moms old tree house Danny" he said smiling

User Image
Daniel smiles setting Elena down as he walked towards his brother taking hold of the deed while he reads it thoroughly

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:17 pm
Kato DeBlanche
User Image

While Daniel talks to Adam, Kato hops over to Elena. he whrisper in her ears as she closed her eyes and he shares a old memory of his father cottage. after he was done, elena open her eyes but she did not want it. so Kazuki asked if she could talk to his dad for living quarters.

Elena smirks but said, "That be nice,cousin. however, we angelic sprites have a grudge with your father. I shall find temporarily house near Daniel."

User Image
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:26 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam walks over to kato handing Elena some pictures "here look at these"

User Image
Daniel closes the deed as he looked at the pictures
User Image

User Image

User Image
smiling daniel laughs lightly "Oh I do i do helpless~" he sings lightly "I've never been the boy to grab the spotlight dancing and singing with the flock on a hot night laughing at my brother as he dazzles the room then she walked in and my heart went boom~" daniel wings come out shooting him up into the air as he whooped happily til he was stuck down by a one of the flock's members "YOU!" he shouted seeing the face of his brother's old rival of leadership

"Pathetic Daniel still think your someone but your nothing here" the black haired songbird kicked Daniel back onto the ground stepping on his wings til he heard a snap making Daniel scream out in pain

Adam looks up seeing daniel "GET AWAY FROM HIM!" he screamed out running across the room tackling the songbird down away from Daniel as his glasses break on the ground "You son of whore!" adam's eyes turn deep red in anger while he stands up throwing the man outside as it started to rain following the bird

Alexander quickly goes to Daniel's aid checking his now broken wings "...." his eyes widen as he growled before screaming out "ADAM KILL THAT b*****d!" the elders gently bid danny's wings as alexander holds his youngest son's hand

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:32 pm
Kato DeBlanche
User Image

Kato and Kazuki, Elena was looking over the photos of Adam when the fight suddenly broke out with Daniel and the other flock members. Elena heard all the commotion and ran to Daniel as she looks at his wings. she kneal down and grabs both wings in her hands. she feels all over the wings and found the wound spot.

she then sheds a tears and open up her wings as she spreads them. she ascend heaven light around her and Daniel. as she closed her eyes and her hands began to gently massage the wounds backward. she ease the pain from the bones and regenerate new bones in Daniel wings. as the light passed through her wings, it heals Daniel fully. after that she lowers her wings and opens her eyes, she had got herself little drained out.

User Image
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:53 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam and his rival circle each other outside as the rain pelted them "You broke my brother's wings for my attention you have not changed at all Lee" he growled while he let's his claws out

User Image
Daniel looks at Elena gently grabbing onto her hand "...Elena....." Daniel looks at kato and kazuki "watch over the fight Lee always cheats" he said before passing out

Alexander looks outside with the elders "We're old my friends but our traditions stay for breaking a follows wings the two must fight til one of them kills the other" Alexander said as the elders nod "Alexander your boys are strong I know Adam will prevail this fight"

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:02 pm
Kato DeBlanche
User Image

"Daniel, Hold on.." She lifts Daniel head and place it on her legs as she have her wings surround her and Daniel. she then continues to heal him as Kazuki and Kato left. they went outside monitor the fight between Adam and Lee.

"Has this happen a lot, Mr. Alexander." kato asking curiously to his father in law.

User Image
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:15 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam ledges at Lee as his claws tear into his skin like a knife cutting into butter as they start attacking each other

User Image
Daniel grips Elena's hand mumbling

Alexander sighs as he watched his son fight "Adam and Lee used to be friends before they became soldiers but as they grew Adam grew stronger and smarter that made Lee not only jealous but hateful he stole Adams first fiancee...Lee is a orphan b*****d songbird no one accepted him more then Adam when they were young but as time went on Lee became extremely violent as what you saw with Daniel when Adam was being a true leader....." he said as he moved forward into the rain "Adam will have no choice this time he'll have to slaughter Lee so the flock will be safe and you as well"

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:37 pm
Kato DeBlanche
User Image

Elena took Daniel hands and she kissed it. she bends her down to hear Daniel. "What is it love?" she said as she caresses his face and healing him in the process.

Then Kato shows his claws as he ready to rip Lee into Shreds. "Jealousy is sickening but I be first to end Lee." he comment to Alexander refer to Adam history.

User Image
Smexi-hexi123

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas