• Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:47 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam roars out in pain as he backed away while blood dripped from five clawed wounds on his chest "you traitor!" Adam screamed tackling Lee down as they started to tear into each others skin growling

Alexander stops kato "no kato you can not fight Adams fight we have rules Adam has to fight himself not as my son nor a former friend but as a leader" he spoke

User Image
Daniel opens his eyes slowly "Elena stop healing me your tiring yourself out" he kisses her cheek

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:28 pm
Kato DeBlanche
User Image

Kato growls as he withheld his claws and refrain from leaving the room. he dislikes the fact of seeing Adam in pain as he shed tears for him and worries about him.

Elena stop healing Daniel as she rest on Daniel shoulder.

User Image
Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:33 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam pins Lee down growling "goodbye old friend see you on the other side" he said as he twists Lee's neck as the snap echoed into the sky, Adam stood up walking back inside wounded and soaked "It's done" he spoke as he walked up to daniel ruffling his hair smiling

User Image
Daniel rubs Elena's head for comfort as he looked at his brother "Adam I should have been the one to fight him not you but thank you for protecting me big brother" he spoke

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:05 pm
Kato DeBlanche
User Image

"Well done, my love." Kato said as he walks up to Adam and Daniel. he rips off a piece of his suit and wipes the blood stain from Adam face. he then brushes Adam hair with his hands and give him a back massage.

Elena sits up and still weak from healing Daniel. "Do you want me to heal you, Adam? " she asked him as she tries to lift her wings but it still vunerable from last usage.

User Image
Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:12 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam looks at Elena shaking his head "not necessary scars are a proof of life and survival in my people but thank you for healing if not he would have never flown again" he said straightening up "Not a problem Danny"

User Image
Daniel stands up as he gently picks up Elena "rest angel"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:16 pm
Kato DeBlanche
User Image

Kato kissed Elena head as she rest onto Daniel body. he then looks at Daniel. he gives them back the photos of Adam mother house. he also sighs and leans on Adam. "I think, Elena make due at your mother house Love."

the other angelic nods at Elena and she left the room as Elena agrees too. "Yes, it is fine place for now." she said to Daniel as she snuggles close to Daniel.

User Image
Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:29 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam places his fingers onto his bleeding wounds wiping some blood away as he looked at the iron liquid of life on his fingertips "everyone from the flock you may leave til I summon you all and father rest in my guest house" he said sighing while he walks towards his bathroom to tend to his wounds

User Image
Daniel nods as he stepped outside whistling as the sun shone through the clouds "hold on Elena" he said as he flew off towards a large lake where a large island where a large tree tree stood "there it is angel"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:49 pm
Kato DeBlanche
User Image

"Wait.." Kazuki said as he cries out and stood infront of the flock and the elders. he takes out a small box and then looks at Adam and Kato. his breathe heavy on his chest. he did not get summon to see fights and not have his little brother wed later.

"Before everyone leaves here, the bride and groom must finish their vows. I have the rings with me. its a perfect night and you all witness their love for each other. we must wed them while Elena has already blessed them. its tradition.." Kazuki said as he sheds tears before Kato and Adam. he stares at Kato first.

"Don't you remember,your father married our mother night before...she ran from the clan?" he asked kato as he nodded back at Kazuki. Elena smiles and stay safe with Daniel.

User Image
Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:58 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam looks at kato as he looked at his father "dad mother's present for my bride" he said as Alexander handed Adam a old slim package

Alexander smiles as the elders stay beside him "Maybe next time we all are together i'll tell you all my own and my friends story" he spoke as the elders laugh head locking alexander

User Image
Daniel sets into the bedroom open window as he sets Elena on the bed

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:02 pm
Kato DeBlanche
User Image

Kato smiles as he saw the slim package from Alexander. he leans on Adam Shoulder and see what is in the box. he snuggle and caress Adam hair playfully.
"What is it my love?'" he asked Adam as he waits for him to open it.

Meanwhile Elena rest on the bed at her new home with Daniel. she rest her wings and pulls Daniel to her. "Now prepare to feel heaven breath.." she said as she kiss his lips.

User Image
Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:50 am
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam looks at kato as he opened the package showing a lace silk veil "mother's wedding veil ha she was always traditional" he said smiling

User Image
Daniel blushes as he kisses Elena back passionately

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:54 am
kimi23loveheart
Kato DeBlanche
User Image

"Oh it is Beautiful, Adam.." kato said as he shed tears from his eyes and takes the veil from Adam. he place it on his head and magically a silk white manly gown is on Kato. " i do feel like a bride tonight."

User Image
Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:05 am
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam growls gently "and soon a honeymoon bride" he said smiling as he kisses Kato's forehead

User Image
Daniel blushes as he kisses Elena back passionately letting his own wings out

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:22 pm
Kato DeBlanche
User Image

Kato leans in and give Adam a kiss. if he was a female then he be twice as beautiful. as his red eyes grew more with tears and takes Adam to the Dance floor. "Alright, we shall dance and then be alone at last." he said to the groom as he smiles.

Kazuki shakes the elder hands and Alexander hand "I shall be going, I have my own romantic endeavors." he blinks and then flys out of the rear window.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elena blushes too as she feels Daniel tickle her back with his kisses. she turns ocer and gets on top. "how about give you a real massage?" she giggles at him.

Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:32 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam smiles sweetly nodding while he begins to lead kato into a waltz until he picks kato up spinning him around laughing as he kisses kato's forehead "Kato I swear here and now as long as I live you'll never feel so alone with me" he said while his friends cheer and his ex left in tears

Alexander nods as he left as well smiling that both of his sons were taken for sure "soon Eliza we'll be together again in my eternal rest" he said going into the quest house lying on the bed as he breathes softly imagining when he was two hundred years younger meeting his dear wife

User Image
Daniel blush turned deep red "ha I am alright Elena no need" he said while kissing her head

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff