• Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:55 am
Kato DeBlanche & Elena Deblanche
The succubus mixbreed
User Image

User Image

Kato enjoyed the Scrubbing of sponge from Adam hands. he also interested to hear about Adam father journal. he pulled his hair back and lean forwards to look at Adam. "well. what did he say in his notes?"

Elena smiled and arise from Daniel bed as she placed her silk coat on.she pulls back her blonde hair and looks out the window. she then sits back on the bed. "Sure we can date before Marriage. usually Guardians pass forward to Marriage because we don't follow all human traditions.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:55 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam & Daniel Penn

THE SONGBIRDS

User Image

User Image

Adam drunks the soft sponge in rose scented oil and water "mostly of life before the war and how he met his friends, my mother and had us" he spoke honestly while washing kato's neck

Daniel looks over at Elena "why is that and what's wrong with waiting a while?" He whispers in her ear as his arms wrap around her waist gently "besides no one else will take my heart from you Elena" he kissed her neck lightly

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:00 pm
The succubus mixbreed
User Image

User Image

"That is Interesting to hear. my father was human and my stepfather execute him before I born. my mom and human did not get chance to be mates properly. however our parents go through the extreme to follow traditions..." Kato replied as he look at Adam blue eyes and grabs Adam hands. he starts to massage them and kept them warm.

Elena was startled at Daniel opposition and she smiles slowly. she leans into Daniel comfort and relaxes at the sound of his voice. her heart raced on her chest and she so kind to compromise with her lover.

"Nothing wrong with waiting a while. it just in the scrolls of courtship from Angels. I have no objections to waiting. we are going to have so much fun.." she turns around Kiss Daniel lips with her "Heavens bliss" protection spell cast over his body.

"Now I am confident that your heart is mines. my sigma marked on you...'

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:16 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam & Daniel Penn

THE SONGBIRDS

User Image

User Image

Adam kisses kato's lips passionately before speaking "I'm not going to lie but that's just so sad" he said while moving back to get some warm towels for kato then started gently washing his brides hair

Daniel smiles lightly laughing as he kissed her neck lightly biting "I see and how are we going to have fun my princess?" He asked sweetly before he felt Elena's lips on his own as he started kissing her back passionately

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:58 pm
The succubus mixbreed
User Image

Kato felt very seduce by Adam kiss and him washing his hair gentley. he thought about their day of union and day dream about full moon wedding. he knew that his family be able to attend. he giggles and his red purple eyes stare at Adam. "Adam, why don't you come in and get soaked?"

he asked his lover as he splashed Adam with water.

Meanwhile, Elena kisses Daneil passionately and takes off his Shirt. she smirks as she turns around and face him. "Watch this" she breathe deep and magically enlarge her breast. she then grabs Daniel hands and let him touch her body.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:00 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam & Daniel Penn

THE SONGBIRDS

User Image

User Image

Adam looks at kato humming softly before he was hit with water making his hair completely soaked "Kato..." he said before looking at his lover as his golden eyes turned darker gold

Daniel 's eyes widened at Elena's transformation spell as he swallowed the lump in his throat before growling possessively "Elena your playing with fire princess~" he spoke before lifting her up in his arms smirking seductively

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:52 am
The succubus mixbreed
User Image

"I am sorry love. let me fix your hair.." Kato arise from the bathwater and let out the water out. he grabs towel to wrap himself and another towel for Adam. he walk back to Adam and gently dry off Adam hair with the towel. he makes sure he get every single strand.

"All better to mix Fire with my ice power.." she pulls Daniel in for another kiss and massage his tongue.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:10 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam & Daniel Penn

THE SONGBIRDS

User Image

User Image

Adam grabs hold of kato's wrist growling dangerously low before looking at him straight in the eyes "sorry is not going to work little one~" he spoke seductively as his lips pressed against kato's deeply yet rough

Daniel holds Elena close as he kisses her back deeply with his tongue massaging hers as well walking towards the large king sized bed setting Elena onto the plush bed on her back with him hovering over her but after a few minutes of heavy kissing, Daniel moved back slowly with a ribbon of saliva connecting their tongues as he looked down at Elena and smirked mischievously "haha your to cute~" he said softly

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers