• Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:41 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam looks back at kato "you feel better kid I heard you crying in my bed?" He sets lunch onto the kitchen island as he sat down on a cushioned stool taking a sip of his wine slowly while pats the spot next to him

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:21 pm
[quoKato DeBlanche

User Image

"Yes. " Kato said quietly as he sit on the stool and eats his lunch. Then he melts at taste of human food. He eat some more and bring tears to his eyes. " what flavor has torch these noodles?!
Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:25 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam laughs lightly "easy kid everything is homemade and a bit of Himalayan pink salt with fresh grounded pepper" he smiles as he eats a forkful of his own lunch

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:38 pm
Kato DeBlanche

User Image

"Yes. " Kato put down his fork and giggle s. He just amazed by adam personality's. He takes sip of his juice and it was bit tart for his taste. He looks at Adam. "You sound like a chef and words just simply refined by you. This is indeed rich for me like a Unicron tears. In which, their tears have healing abilities."

Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:50 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam ruffles kato's hair again "just eat your meal kid then it's back to bed" he eats once more then yawns lightly

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:14 pm
aKato DeBlanche

User Image

kato finish eating and went to the sink wash dishes. He gets flash back of his father clean plate. His red purple eyes fill empty and wanderlust. As he stop the water in the sink, he head to the stairs.
"Thanks for lunch. I am leaving after sundown. I don't want to over welcome my stay. I like to take your choir class here. I can't sing in public." He sigh then went upstairs and look out Adam bedroom window. His purple hair blown beautiful.

Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:06 am
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam walks behind kato as he gently hugs him "if your a student here it's unlawful for a teacher to let a child leave at night, you could get hurt kato" he looks down at the young incubus as he leaned down putting his head onto kato's shoulder "besides incubus or not someone can hurt you" his glasses slip off of his face fully showing his pure golden eyes as the sun sinks in the sky

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:29 pm
Kato DeBlanche

User Image

kato was taken by surprise as Adam hugged him. The warmth of Adam hugged and his head touches Kato shoulder makes Kato vulnerable. He breath deep as his heart tries to run his pulse. "I understand. You must..eh..back away for a minute."

He balls his fist and try not to have his wings emerge but it's sundown.

Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:34 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam backs away as he bent down to pick up his glasses placing them in his shirt collar as he leans against the wall "go ahead and shift kid" he smiles slightly while he runs his fingers through his own hair

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:35 pm
Kato DeBlanche

User Image

after Adam has move back, Kato released his fist as he looks outside. He then feel his heart throbbing faster and faster. He breath fast and growls loud as he free his wings. It pokes out of his skin as he ache in pain and the medium-sized grayish purple wings flapped out in the opening. He sighed and then he lifted up his head, a guest of wind from Window illuminated his hair longer length.

He smiles as he stretch wings and his eyes were cold and all purple.His body pale. He sits up straight and chilled the room with ices.

Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:19 am
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam clears his throat "kid your making my music room into a ice rink" he stretches out his body while leaning against his wall looking at kato "you feel better now?" He gets out a new cigarette holding over his lite candlestick stand

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:53 am
Kato DeBlanche

User Image

"Pardon my iceness.." He said as he flaps his wings hard to create warm air and melt the ice in music room. he then went to Adam and touchs his golden blonde hair. he smirks and touch adam face. "i am fine but i am 20 years old as human age. there reason why i look like a kid, we Incubus asborb youth to look younger. we don't do it in person. since i am half human, i wish not to harm others."
Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:04 am
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam looks down at kato while he places his cigarette on his own lips breathing slowly in the nicotine "I see that kato and what's wrong you see something you like about my being?" He smirks at kato seductively

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:52 pm
Kato DeBlanche

User Image

Kato smiles as his purple eyes glare at Adam. "Nothing is wrong with you. i like your pureness and everything." he looks down onto Adam body and then looks at him again. "i have been inactive because my half side wants to be the good guy."
Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:01 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam laughs lightly "nothing wrong with that kid trust me" he walks towards his window pulling out his cigarette smoke slowly into the air "So what do you really want kato?" He turns his head looking at him directly

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff