Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Astrology Class ~ Teacher-on break (lounge)||Familiar-out Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:36 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Damen Sage ☬ Astrology Teacher
Race: Nekojin/Cat Demon
Gender/Orientation/Status: Male/Gay/Single
Outfit: Silk Void Blue tight shirt, Silk Black Pants, Dark Blue cloak around his shoulders.
Health: Great
With: Kiyoshi
Where: Astrology Class ⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

After the five minutes had passed by, Damen sat up at his desk and wrote down names that hadn't shown up this class around. He made sure to keep extensive notes, in order to determine his class order for the week. When he was done, the nekojin got up and walked to the front of the class before he turned and looked at Kiyoshi giving the young man a calm smile. "It looks like it will just be you, Scata and me for today." he said and chuckled. The cat demon wasn't bothered about others not showing, not yet anyway. After all this was just his second day giving the class. Damen gave a wave toward the projector which whirled into action, replacing the starry night sky with the galaxy. In particular the moon, which came into view shortly after and magnified like through a very powerful telescope. "The moon. Everyone know this one, it is the closest and possibly the most famous of all. She has been called a star, a planet, but in the astrology we name her a natural satellite. How much do you know about the moon, mr.. ah forgive me what was your last name again?" Damen asked.

Scata chittered. "Oohoo, Damen has watched the stars to long again tonight, yes. This always makes him forgetful yes. Oohoo." he said causing the nekojin to scrape his throat and frown at the owl like creature. Scata was quick to stop teasing but nonetheless it was clear he was still snickering a bit and not in the slightest afraid of the man. Not that he was ever given reason to at any rate. "Yes, thank you Scata." he said and sighed a bit. It indeed had been a late night again while he had been looking at his beloved stars. And they oft had him forget stuff like names and dates which was why he usually wrote down such stuff. He would definitely write it down this time. Was it Sato, or Sako, he wasn't sure.

In-depth Profile: Jican Wildshadow

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:24 pm
User Image

Kiyoshi didn't mind if he was the only in class presently. He relaxes some as he listens to the teacher talk about the moon. Eyebrows raised when his last name was asked by him then looked to Scata as the owl creature explained the reason behind forgetfulness of the teacher. "Makes sense. Sleep is when the mind organizes most of what is learned during waking hours" he thought. "Seiko" he answered before a student entered the room.
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris rushes as he reached the classroom and entered in once he caught his breath and calm enough. "Sorry for the lateness, Mr.Sage" he apologized, "And for interrupting" he added noticing the other student. He seated himself right away and took out his notebook from his knack sack.
the amazing kitsune
Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 3:53 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Outfit: Silk Void Blue tight shirt, Silk Black Pants, Dark Blue cloak around his shoulders.
With: Kiyoshi, Moris
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Damen knew well he was quite forgetful. Not so much because he had slept late more so than the fact the stars were always entrancing to him. When Kiyoshi repeated his last name, the teacher nodded and quickly took a pen, writing it down this time. "Thank you, Mr. Seiko." he said and gave him a small smile. Before he could continue class though, Moris came in and spoke before sitting down. Damen followed him with raised eyebrows as Scata went to make tea for the boy. "You are late, don't let it happen again." he spoke as he wrote down some more on his notebook. Though it had been a serious comment, Damen's voice stayed calm and controlled, Moris was sure not to do it on purpose and he doubted he would again. But if the other would be late a second time, he would give them detention nonetheless. After that was over, Damen walked to in front of his desk before he used his magic to form a card in his hand that seemed golden stardust at first and he held it up before letting go, causing it to hover mid air and expanding itself so the projector could stick to the moon on the wall. "So, let me repeat the question I started with, Mr. Seiko first. How much do you know about the moon as symbolism?" he asked and then waited patiently.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:21 pm
User Image

Kiyoshi used the opportunity while the focus wasn't on him to think over the question about the moon and sip some of his tea. "Well, Mr. Sage. What comes to mind is that the moon is a feminine symbolism. The phrases symbolizes immortality and eternity, enlightenment or the dark side of nature or the soul" he answered the teacher. He didn't want to give too long of a response so he kept it as short as possible.
User Image
Moris Stealth
"I will try my best not to, sir" Moris promises. He figured he should get an alarm clock or something like that to wake him in the morning. "Guess Jeffery isn't joining me for this class again" he thought. He didn't think the guy liked the class so he was okay with it.
Quote:
Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 4:53 am
OoC
Once again to avoid huuuuuge post, only actually typing parts of actual teaching lol

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Damen smiled when he heard the answer of Kiyoshi after he nodded to Moris about him doing his best to be on time. He too had noticed the absence of the other student, but he just made a note of it and would be sure to hand them detention when they would be in class again, a detention he would make longer according to how many classes the boy missed. "Very well answered Mr. Seiko." he praised the other when they finished. "The moon is also a symbol of subtlety, clarity and reflection. Since she is reliant on the light of the sun to illuminate herself to be seen to our naked eye. he added onto that. After that he snapped his fingers and the projector changed it's image to one focused on the black board, casting the following quote.

"Ignorance is the night of the mind. A night without a moon by which to clearly see."
                                          ~Confucius

"Ignorance of the mind. Something that is apparent with people that don't even try to understand Tarot. Because of which they are blind to their potential. Everyone can perform some sort of divination with those cards. The only difference is that those with the gift can foresee the future as clear as they see present time." he started before he once more snapped his fingers and the projector caused an image of the Moon tarot card to appear next to the quote. "In tarot, this cards stands for Intuition, Dreams and the Unconsciousness mind. Three aspects of light form of divination which a lot of people disregard so easily, yet they are important." he started before he delved deeper into the card as well as the astral body.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:45 pm
User Image

Kiyoshi politely accepts the praise he got from the teacher then drinks the rest of his tea while listening to him. Glanced over the quote that appeared and recognized the name from his world history lessons. Started taking notes once more as the teacher delve deeper about the moon card.
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris wrote down what they were saying about the moon in his notebook."Sounds like a lot of that would also happen in sleep" he thought as he listens about the moon tarot card.
Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:32 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Scata just went about his own business in the shadows while Damen taught his students about the moon. The astral body as well as the card and their connection to divination. Once the owl like creature was done, he had sat down with some tea himself and listened to his chosen master as well. He knew Damen was familiar with this all, but it was something different to be hearing about it in a form of education. Once Damen was done he thought to himself for a bit before he smiled and sat down behind his desk. He was curious to see how much they had picked up from this lesson. Not only to see if they paid attention, but also if they understood all he had explained. After all this was Damen's first time actually teaching about all this. "Scata, could you give them the test about the moon and it's influences and symbolism please?" he asked kindly and the Skatene nodded happily and picked up the papers he spoke of and gave them to the students. Originally they would have been for a later week, but it was about the moon, which he just taught about and since it was close to the end of the class, the nekojin decided to just give it a try. "When done with the whole test, you are free to go for today." he told them and smiled as Scata walked back to the other table. At the end of what was mostly multiple choice questions, was also a small questionnaire about the class itself and if they understood it well as Damen explained it. Provided they would fill that in honestly, the teacher could adjust his teaching if necessary.

In-depth Profile: Damen Sage

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 10:19 pm
User Image

Kiyoshi moved his bangs some after setting down his pencil as the tests were handed out. He took his test with the test and double checked it. For the questionnaire he wrote, "You have utilize the projector with your lessons very well which most teachers has yet to reach a feat. I understand the entertaining lessons, Mr, Sage" he set the paper on the teacher's desk. "If you have some time, would like to ask a couple of questions" he politely requested from the teacher. He has the time to be doing this since he didn't have any other classes to going to today and in no rush to be returning to the manor.
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris notices a lot of nature or inanimate seemed most of them are referred to in feminine overtone aside from the moon like mother nature. He sat up more alert when the word test was mention. He closes his notebook as they given their test by the owl creature. Felt quite giddy as he took the test and wrote for the questionnaire that the lecture is more engaging than what he can get from a textbook and understood the contents well. Packed up his knack sack and took it with him as he turned in his test. He was the first student to leave, "Have a nice day, Mr. Sage" he said on his way out.[exit]
Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:08 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

While his students made the test, Damen calmly drank his tea as he waited. He hoped the two boys understood there was no pressure and it was more a gauge than an official test. It didn't take long for the first test to be brought to his desk. Kiyoshi in this case and the nekojin gave him a smile as he listened to his request and nodded. "I have plenty of time to answer any questions you might have, Mr. Seiko." he replied. Before he could add to come back after the last student had left, however, Moris also placed the test on his desk and left the classroom. "Have a nice day and till next time." he replied and waved some. When the classroom was empty safe for Scata and them both, Damen motioned to a chair across of him and smiled. "Feel free to sit down if you want. You can even have another tea if you fancy one more. What questions did you have, Mr. Seiko?" he asked calmly and waited patiently. The nekojin really wasn't in a hurry, no one was waiting for him after all. Scata was right here so he didn't need to worry about the Skatene either.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 3:46 pm
User Image

Kiyoshi was pleased to hear that the teacher has time to answer his questions. He silently watches the blonde student leave the classroom. Reluctantly sits down after the teacher mentioned about sitting down if he wanted to. He set his bag down on his lap, "No thanks about tea" he declined. "So about class, regarding scheduling consistency. Is it mornings only and five days a week?" he asked Mr. Sage.
Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 6:10 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Damen waited while the other could make his decision. When the young man sat down on the chair, the feline leaned back in his chair, curled his tail over the seat as he nodded and looked at Kiyoshi, making it clear he was ready for all questions he could think of. Scata had been listening while the question about tea came, but once Kiyoshi said he didn't want another tea, the Skatene walked off and went to his part of the classroom. This conversation didn't concern him after all.

A soft, pleasant sound came from the owl creature that could almost be considered singing, while he cleaned up some. Damen hadn't looked up to his familiar for now. He was focused on Kiyoshi. Hearing the question he nodded. "Every day, in the earlier hours of the morning. Of course I don't expect you both to be in my class every single time, since those hours are tailored to all students whom have different hours. But this week I would, since it is all still just starting. But after that you are free to consider your own schedule, just make sure that I am aware which class hours you spend here.

Once I know my class setups, I can seriously start teaching."
                                          he replied and smiled softly, his ears twitching ever so slightly at sounds around them. This week was a sort of introduction even if he was actual teaching. Ideally he would have a set group spread over the week once these days were done.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:01 pm
User Image

"Wouldn't be hard when it comes to scheduling, sir" Kiyoshi commented. "Only classes left of interest is this class and afterwards is several hours of free time" he explained to the teacher. "No chance of it changing unless its about my brother" he added. "Do you live off campus, sir?" he asked Mr.Sage. "Could have sworn you were seriously teaching. Or were those lessons just warm-ups?" he asked him because of the last thing the teacher said.
Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:15 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

"I see. I feel flattered my class interests you enough Mr. Seiko." he said and gave a gentle smile. One of his ears twitched gently as he listened while Kiyoshi spoke of his brother and then went on to mention about where the man lived. "I do in fact. There are two forests nearby here. One leads to an old mansion, the other is a bit further away and that is the one I live in. Next to a lake in a meadow." he shared with clear fondness about his home. "It's only Scata and I, but perhaps that is for the best. I do like my calm after a stressful school day. Though I have to admit you have yet to cause that stress effect on me, which is a really welcome experience." he spoke and chuckled softly. For a moment he tilted his head a bit as he heard the other about teaching before he shook his head. "The lessons I give now are very simple compared to what I can teach. It is kind of to see if students are even interested enough, or if I am wasting my energy teaching. Perhaps if you are the only one that ends up showing true interest in the subject, I might just teach you personally. One to one." he answered and smiled a bit.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:03 pm
User Image

The teacher feeling flattered wasn't what Kiyoshi was expecting, but he was fine with the result. "The other one must be the curse forest then" he said, "Must be quite the scenery, a lake in a meadow". He didn't care for nature just as much as he didn't care for animals. Not surprised to hear he hasn't cause any stress for his teacher. because he has heard that previous teachers say that about him from past schools."You're very welcome, Mr. Sage" he said with a smirk. "I wouldn't mind one on one lessons" he replied grinning slightly.
Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:53 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅
❅❅❅❅

User Image

Upon hearing about 'curse forest', one of Damen's eyebrows raised before he rubbed his head a bit. "Curse Forest?" he repeated before he looked at Kiyoshi again and twitched his ear a bit as he thought about it. "When the stars were very clear about moving into the forest I stay now, I thought it was because it has a perfect view of the nightsky for my telescope. But maybe they had other reasons." he said and smiled a bit again. Hearing the boy about the scenery, Damen chuckled and nodded. "It sure is. It is quiet, it is calm, the lake is crystal clear and the meadow is filled with flowers through the grass.

The only path through it is the one I made to reach my house safely with my car without interrupting to much of the nature."
                                          he explained. The nekojin did love nature, especially if it was calm and quiet and a perfect base for observing the stars, planets and moons. Of course his strong suit was seeing the future with tarot, to some extent, but he also loved to observe and learn about everything high up in the space above their planet. Of course to make an actual clear divination, it would require a big chunk of his energy, so he preferred to stick with more vague ones. His mind was interrupted by Kiyoshi's last comment and he chuckled.

"I bet you wouldn't. And it is well possible, considering the only one so far that has come to all my classes is you. If the others don't show the same amount of interest, I might as well safe my energy to teach only you. It would also be more effective I am sure." he shared his thoughts about the current situation. Damen wouldn't mind either, he would have one protegee to teach and have a lot of spare time to spend on anything else that came to mind. "It might happen." he said and grinned.

Genkawolf

-

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out