Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:42 am
User Image

The house is in the middle of a forest clearing with a great view on the night sky. The outside of the home looks wooden but this is all just projection magic. It's sturdy concrete like all other homes. Right in front of the house is a large crystal clear lake and behind the house is an extra building that Damen uses as Observatory for the stars.

The inside of the house has two stories. Ground floor has living room, toilet and the kitchen while the first floor has Damen's room, bathroom and 1 spare room. The general color theme is blueish hues.

Residents:
Damen and Scata
1 open room for a student  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:52 pm
User Image

User Image

It didn't take Damen to long to reach back to the forest from the Academy. He had chosen it to be in a calm place between lessons but close enough to make it to work easily everyday. He was driving his car to the house and when he drove up his path he could already see the car that has brought him this student the principle mentioned and warned him about.

Damen drove up to the car and parked his own to the side before getting out and walked to the chauffeur. After a quick talk the Chauffeur pointed out the young man that was with him and the Nekojin looked at him before nodding at the driver and they left soon after. Once they had left his property, Damen turned to the student once more and nodded to him.

"Hello, my name is Damen Sage, I teach Astrology at Princeton Academy. And I have been told you are to come live with me." His voice was calm and friendly as he watched the other. Though he didn't mind the company, he was wondering what on earth the Principle had put him up to.

User Image

In depth profile

TimeKeys

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:01 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kokorii was stuck in the back of a car. Chauffereed to a new place. Not that it mattered. He kept a pretty detached reaction to most things. His hands had made off with the man's wallet and watch without him even realizing it. He was walked up to the man's door and then the man himself. He stared at the guy and blinked a bit. "Didn't know they had classes in prison....weird...you look a little hot and not sailor like to be a prison guard..." he sounded utterly confused before shoved forwards and looked at the man "Do you have food? I'm starving...I'm just called Street Rat by most in authority."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:13 pm
User Image

User Image

Damen looked back as the other spoke and tilted his head when he mentioned classes in prison. "Prison...? He twitched his ears at the mention of that before he opened the file he was given by the man before he left. "He mentioned troubled, not a delinquent." The Nekojin's voice stayed calm and he read through the file while keeping an eye on the new resident for his home. His ears twitched again when the other called him hot and he tilted his head once more. "Thank you, I think. Physical is not my forte, I work with magic and magic only." He closed the file as he spoke and looked at Kokorii.

"Well Kokorii, you are not in prison, you have been enrolled in Princeton Academy and put under my charge." Damen wasn't sure how to handle this but he would have to find a way. "Let me show you the house first, so you can place your stuff in your room. Then I will show you the rest of the property." He spoke kindly and gestured for Kokorii to follow him and walked inside.

User Image

In depth profile

TimeKeys

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:28 am
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kokorii looked at the other man almost as if noticing him fully for the first time when he echoed that. His eyes went wide as he quickly looked around. It was not hard to say that he actually just NOW was fully actually noticing his surroundings instead of existing in them. As well as fully noticing the guy before him. His eyes suddenly took on a whole new level of expressive. From glossed over and almost haunted doll like to lively and showing everything he was experiencing or thinking under the sun. His eyes darting around with awe and wonder. The forest, the lake, the air!!! The excitement in the young man's eyes was seen all over his face and the relaxing of his form. "So pretty...this place is so clean and beautiful...." He said in awe. Not yet processing the man's words.

When he did...his gaze jerked back to Damen and he immediately took on the facial expression and posture of a puppy that just got kicked. Eyes woeful and pitiful yet filled with no malicious or really anything you usually expect when you hear the word deliquent or troublemaker. He honestly wasn't. He was misguided and sweet by nature just lost and taught to do bad things and had a psychosymatic bad habit of kleptomania...and taught to break and enter or pickpocket or whatever to survive on the streets hadn't helped this issue. "I'm not a deliquent...those guys are scary. The cops and the chauffeur dude who left kept telling me I'm going to prison and that I am a criminal...I'm not a bad guy I'm nice." He protested as he processed the comment.

He looked down and his hands crossed in front of him. He then shook his head as if mentally scolding himself for overreacting to strangers. Shouting at himself that strangers never understood and you should be used to words like that being an orphan and a street rat. He shook it off and smiled at the guy. Looking curious and excited. He was quickly listening. "Magic...as in REAL magic? Not like the fake stuff you see in the learn to be a magician kits or shows...but REAL MAGIC???" he sound excited, curious, lively and well for lack of better words...playful and innocent.

The rest of the words the man said had hit him like a tone of bricks. His mind went wait what??? He grinned a bit longer and then it transition into a frown which turned itno a perplexed slanted lip expression. "What the hell is enrolled? What is Princeton Academy? What does under your charge mean? What stuff? I'm an orphan and a street rat. What you see is what you get. This is what I have...there is a small bag with my art stuff in it...I think its by your foot." He pointed to what looked to be some old mail bag used back in the60s or 70s and had seen the worst for ware stages but was patchworked and embroidery level sewn together in more recent days that was by the man's leg. Picking it up and followed him inside.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:02 pm
User Image

User Image

"Whatever they told you this is not prison. It's my home. I live and sleep here when not at work at the Academy. And it will be your home for now too while you study at Princeton." Damen explained that all quickly as he led the boy into the home and to the living room. It was getting a bit darker so the living room was a little shady. The Nekojin turned around to the other when he spoke of the magic and raised an eyebrow. "I only know one type of magic and that is the type that makes the impossible, possible." Damen lifted his hand and snapped his fingers. Immediately all around the living room candles started to lit up, spreading a warm light through the room.

"Is that what you mean by real magic?" It was interesting. Kokorii seemed very open yet at the same time he had trouble really following him at times. As he walked into the living room to the table near the back of the house he spoke again. "So many questions. You know what, I will show you your room first. Then you can drop of your bag and we can talk while drinking some tea. You can ask all your questions and I will answer them."

Damen walked back to the hallway and to the staircase where he waited for Kokorii to follow him as he watched him in the living room from there. Damen was in no hurry so he waited patiently at the stairs so he could show him his room. Some talk over tea might be just what he needed to get his mind wrapped around the situation.

User Image

In depth profile

TimeKeys

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:27 am
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kokorii blinked and seemed to withdraw again after a further smile. Alright that made him much more relaxed. Listening to him as now and then he seemingly, with an almost apathic or faraway gaze, looked around the outside. Then the inside of the house. Listening to him as he really just stored everything that was said for later possible contemplation. Or artistic analysis through imagery. His hands moved now and then and without even realizing it as he followed the man his hand, the free one, ended up grabbing up something from a stand that he passed. Listening to the man as he spoke and frowned. "I don't get it...really don't. Most of what you say...it doesn't make sense." He said in what now sounded like a lethargic or bored yet gentle tone.

Looking around again before he looked at him. Tilting his head and then grinned impishly but playfully. "Well its definitely not a man in a cape with a top hat going abra cadabra...so it will do. For sure..." He said in a suddenly saucy and sassy tone before laughing a bit and flashed a big brilliant smile...he might have no money but he did make sure to take care of his personal hygeine. Usually over food. His stomach growled loudly before it faded off into a rumble. Looking at the man incredulously. "The f**king hell is a room? What madness are you speaking now Professor Ota-san." Yeah...Ota-san was totally dripping with teenage sarcasm, sardonism, and bullshit not really meaning the father vibes just trying to ruffle the somewhat older male's feathers a bit.

The playful grin on his face before his features wiped themselves blank and looked withdrawn and lost in thought again was plain to see. He followed the other and more things made their way into his hands or set down. Something even ended up balanced on his head and was promptly forgotten. His hand held an oil lamp thing and was staring at it mesmorizedly even as he came to the steps where Damen was.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:55 am
User Image

User Image

Damen was watching the other slightly amused as his inner Demon was analyzing Kokorii. Once he placed items back down, the Nekojin lifted his finger some causing the item to move back to it's original spot. Of course he kept an eye on it that he wasn't putting anything in his bag, but so far it was more a humorous situation to Damen. As he watched, Damen leaned his head on his hand while his elbow supported it as he hung out at the stairs. He didn't speak till the teenager called him Ota-san and he frowned a bit.

"You are not much younger than I you know. Your file says you are between 16 qnd 18. I'm 23." Regardless his voice stayed calm as he spoke to the other. Soon he changed demeanor again and Damen sighed a bit. "I can't get a height of you, so that puts us even. A room is where you sleep and Princeton is a school." Damen walked back down the stairs as he spoke and held out his hand to Kokorii when he made it to the bottom. "Lamp." Calm and friendly, yet short and to the point as he waited for the young man to give the lamp to him.

User Image

In depth profile

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:17 am
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kokorii looked at the man who was talking to him now and then but mostly he was staring at the lamp. His mind creatively working and he was lost in his own thoughts. He absentmindedly said something he genuinely meant. "That just means...if I decided to seduce you that it would be legally alright. You are hot after all." He wasn't fully paying attention and he blinkeda bit. Looking at him at first in utter confusion then down at the lamp in his hand. Slowly holding the shiny and intriguing object out to him. Handing it back and moved his hands to holding the burlap sack to his chest. Well fine...he was done studying it anyways.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:40 am
User Image

User Image

Damen was waiting for the other to join him at the stairs but he wasn't in a hurry. He patiently waited as he watched Kokorii walk his way with the lamp firm in hand. The Nekojin couldn't help but smile and he looked at Kokorii. However the smile made place for a blush and a surprised look when the other called him hot out of nowhere. Not to mention what he spoke before that. He was still blushing and staring at Kokorii when he handed him the lamp and Damen blinked a bit. "Oh uh, yes, thank you." He slowly regained his composure and the lamp vanished from Damen's hand in a puff of purple smoke, back to it's place in the closet. Mentally shaking himself out of it, Damen turned around and led the other up the stairs and walked to the guestroom. When he opened the door he walked in. It looked simple, as it was a guestroom, but it was clean and the window was open for fresh air. "This will be your room while you stay here. It's just a guestroom so not very personal, but you can change it to suit your tastes." He looked at Kokorii as he spoke and then waited so the young man could look around for himself. The room was his after all for now.

User Image

In depth profile

TimeKeys

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:17 am
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kokorii looked at Damen again when he took the lamp from him. The neko man was smiling again. Why? His gaze went from void of emotion or life to almost coming to life again as he studied the kitty ear bearing man. He tilted his head to the side curiously. Why was the man smiling at him? When was the last time someone smiled at him? He tilted his head to the other side. Blinking a bit and seemed to forget what he was doing as he followed the man. Watching the lamp vanished. Wait. What? Why was he thanking him? Stating a scientifically and creatively observed fact was nothing to thank for. More importantly...why did this man keep smiling at him? "Why do you thank me for stating the obvious? What are you smiling about?" He asked in an amazed and fascinatedly curious tone.

Shaking his head and his thoughts were cleared. His expression returned to almost a faraway gaze though less so than before. Following the man and looked around the room. He looked at the man. Then the room. THen the man. Then the room. Then walked in and around a bit then back to him. "You are joking right?" He said after a long moment of silence. This was some kind of joke. "Thank you but...I have no idea what kind of drugs you are on..." He headed back out the guestroom door. "...but you really overestimate the worth of an orphaned street rat." Going back into the hall he turned and looked right at Damen.

Staring into the room with an obviously overwhelmed and that place can not be real type of face. Looking right up at Damen and smiled. "Nice room...now seriously...where do I sleep? I have no idea what you expect me to do with a penthouse suite bedroom but I have no use for something so grand." He said modestly and without a single bit of emotion one way or the other in his words.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:33 pm
User Image

User Image

Damen sighed a bit when the other started asking a lot of questions again. He was interesting for sure, but also a little exhausting. Damen wasn't sure he would ever be able to answer all the questions he had, but he would try. As they went to the room and the other started speaking up again and basically declining the room he tilted his head. "Just what do you take me for? That I would let you sleep in some dangy closet when I have a room available? As for the smile, you remind me of someone with how you act." The young man couldn't help but laugh at that a bit.

"I don't care what you have been in the past or what brought you to me, or why they placed you under my care. How I will think of you and judge will be wholly based on how you interact and behave around me at my home. You are my guest, be it long-term, so you get the guestroom. So please, leave your bag in your room and we'll tour the other rooms. It's only to sleep in, it's not like you'll own it." With that Damen walked out of the room and waited in the hallway.

Clearly to him this discussion was over. That room would be Kokorii's and he wouldn't accept any more discussion about it. As he waited for the young man to place his bag in the room, he traced the wallpaper of the hallway and smiled a bit before he pulled out a hand of tarot cards from his pocket and looked at it. They were the Fool, the Lovers, the Wheels of Fortune, The Star and the Moon. Damen tsk'd softly as he looked at the cards he had pulled this morning.

"I never expected this hand of cards to be this spot on today." He was mumbling softly as he sighed a bit. He stared at the Lovers for a moment and shook his head. Not something he saw happen anytime soon in his life. People thought him weird as it was with his Astrology and Divination powers.

User Image

In depth profile

TimeKeys

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:10 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kokorii blinked as the other stopped being interesting for a moment and seemed intimidating. Then he was interesting again. He hugged the bag to his chest tightly. Blinking and backed up. Flinching as if he was expecting to get hit when the other man seemed to get offended. He muttered a bit that he found the room overwhelming and the place looked ready to eat him. Then shook it off as he closed his eyes and hummed to himself then opened them and looked back at the other. "Oh...that is a completely understandable and logical reason." He said in response to the fact he reminded him of someone. He merely blinked a bit and looked to the room again.

Looking at the other man as he spoke in a firm tone. Listening to him and really was spending the time processing what he was saying. So much. So much so fast. From rags to riches. From street to normal live. It was all so fast. He just wanted to vanish into his mind and start drawing and writing. Being creative and artsey. Unfortunately when the man said end of discussion he merely walked into the room and sat on the floor right before the doorway. Silently and stubbornly stating that this was not over. He blinked a bit and looked curiously at the cards in the man's hands before he watched the man talking to himself. "Such beautiful backings those cards have...though I don't get much of what you said. I'll figure it out eventually." He muttered to himself. Staring at the man before he processed leaving his bag and the tour.

Say what now? There was MORE???? Oh dear...that was overwhelming. He wasn't sure he wanted that. He dramatically scooted back a few steps and flopped onto his back with a groan. So much. So fast. He was surely in some alternate dimension or fairy tale scenario right? He glance a bit towards Damen. Could have a worse fantasy prince staring at him. He watched the hair move and wondered how it smelled. Great. Now he wanted to draw the sexy and very real seeming, smelling and appearing hallucination. He was really lonely and attention starved apparently.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:54 pm
User Image

User Image

Damen was looking at his cards in the hallway when Kokorii was startled. He didn't even realize he seemed intimidating. He just wanted the discussion to end, so the other could sleep in the room. His ears twitched as the other muttered but it didn't seem like something Damen was supposed to pick up with how the young man said it, so he acted as if he didn't hear it, though his sharp ears picked it up perfectly fine.

Hearing Kokorii's reaction to him reminding him of someone, the Nekojin chuckled. As he turned after checking his cards he noticed the other sitting on the ground and smiled when he commented the cards. "Thank you. They are my Tarot cards. But today's spread was kind of strange." Damen put the cards away and looked at the young man on the floor.

Shrugging a bit he turned around till he heard noise behind him and turned around quickly just seeing the other touch the ground. He frowned a bit before he scratched his head.
"Well at least you are in the room now...Are you alright?" The Nekojin walked into the room and offered his hand to the other to help him up.

User Image

In depth profile

TimeKeys

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:39 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kokorii laid on his back and groaned. He was overwhelmed. He felt like the walls were closing in. he was ignoring the fact the kitty man of his delusional hallucinations had intimidated him. That couldn't be that scary if your minds making up something or something that doesn't exist. That is how he quickly brushed aside this situation and recovered from it. He mumbled to himself as he looked at the other. He noticed the man caught it. "You have a crappy poker face Ota-san." He said it in an emo stoic and distand sounding again. He blinked a bit and tilted his head to the side.

He suddenly moved and without the other man actually noticing it...he swiped the cards he went to put away. Laying back down after grabbing the cards the man went to put away he now looked at them. " Fool, the Lovers, the Wheels of Fortune, The Star and the Moon...so beautiful. The art...its lovely...I have no idea what these mean. The wheel of fortune though is like chance and possible stuff...I think..." He set the cards down. Staring at them and pondered. His eyes staring off as he soon handed them back to Damen. Moving back to his stuff and fell backwards onto his back. Grabbing his bag up and held it to his chest. Momentary amusement was gone. he stared at the other man. "If I say no will you kiss me better?" He asked with a playful tone.  
Off Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff