Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:07 am
User Image

User Image

Damen sighed and rolled his eyes. "I'm not your dad." He frowned a bit as he looked at the other. He actually had noticed him swipe the cards, but he didn't bother to stop him. It wasn't like he would never find them again. And even if he didn't pick them up himself, they always somehow appeared back in the card box. Not even he had figured that one out yet. With a sigh he looked at Kokrii.

"This is the only room you will sleep Kokorii. I am not your dad but I am the owner of this house you are staying at. The room won't kill you. If I have to I'll magic you into that room when asleep." This guy was giving him a headache by now. He accepted the cards when he was handed them back and put them away. He looked up again when he heard Kokorii's answer and he blinked a bit. "You do realize. I am your teacher. Even if you don't sign up for Astrology, I'm your teacher while at Princeton. It would be highly inappropriate to kiss a student."

His voice was calm but he made it quite clear. He shook his head and rubbed it. "Why don't you leave your bag here and we will continue the look around so you know where to go when you need something. My house is not a mansion, it isn't like it is a lot to remember."

User Image

In depth profile

((Lol attempt one, no go x3 ))

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:18 am
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kokorii looked at Damen as if for a moment he was not sure how to respond to that. His whole face livened, animated, and almost seem to glow with life and entertainment at Damen's reaction to his words. Laughing as he sat up some and looked at the man. "You act like an old man or a father figure sometimes but I never see you as a father...I never had one of those. So I just mean it like your a middle aged or old man sort of way." He fell back down and continued to laugh. Snickering until he calmed down and grinned brightly for a moment still His eyes closing as he just listened to the man as he spoke. He muttered something and scrunched up his nose. listening to the man as he explained things.

Sitting up and moved to sitting with his legs forming a W-shape and tilted his head to the side. Hands before him on the ground. The bag resting in his lap. "Neee....Sensei-sempai....nee.....I have a question." He said in an almost playfully mocking way. Even raising his right hand to wave it around some. "Does this mean that sensei likes me and wants to kiss me? Sensei did say your my teacher and that I am a student so it would be highly inappropriate for you to kiss me..." He trailed off here and beamed a lively and beautiful smile at the man.

He rubbed the back of his head "...neee sensei? You should be more honest with your emotions. I never said it was going to be you who did the kissing deed." He sat up and rested his hand on the bag. The minute the male said that all life and excitment left him...to leave his bag. He shook his head. Yawning a bit. He looked around. This guy had no idea how much like a mansion this was. a mansion would be a castle. He shrugged a bit. "Take good care of me master....I am your charge...please don't abandon me too. My last sensei left me high and dry...I guess I got too old or something." He rolled over on the floor and went to sleep. Hugging his bag close. A snooze bubble literally leaving his lips at this point.

((lmao! the games have officially commenced wink intentionall yor otherwise they have begun their comical and flirtacious and multilayered humor con biggrin ))  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:24 am
User Image

User Image

Damen sighed as his headache was just getting worse and worse. He wasn't even old enough to be seen as middle aged man by this guy. "I'm Twenty-three. If I am a middle aged man then you aren't far from it." It was a gentle yet stern reminder that he wasn't much younger than Damen. Therefor if he was old, then Kokorii almost was as well. Hearing the other's question he just sighed. "I was just..." He then just shrugged and decided it wasn't even worth explaining really. This guy was clueless to no limit.

Damen started to walk off when he heard him about not leaving him behind but before he could react to that, the other fell asleep.
"At least he sleeps in the room..." With another sigh, Damen walked off and went downstairs to the kitchen. It was almost time for dinner at any rate. With the younger male asleep he could get some work done. For cleaning the room he snapped his fingers and the tools started to clean by themselves while he went to the kitchen and focused on making dinner.

He wasn't sure what the other liked and didn't like. But since he was asleep he couldn't really ask him either. So instead he decided to take a safe route and he started making pizza. He preferred completely home made so he made the dough and everything himself as well. Once he was done he put them in the oven and went to the living room. He would leave cleaning the kitchen for later, he wanted to relax some now while he could.

User Image

In depth profile

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:56 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kokorii heard what was said but emotional, mental and physical exhaustion finally kicked in full force. Aided by the fact he was still reeling and getting hit with one whirlwinding major life altering change after the other. Hurting, lost and confused...overwhelmed and having steamrolled him too. Sometime after Damen left he pulled the choker off in his sleep. Throwing it aside and curled up even tighter.Cling to his burlap sack and started rolling back and forht as he cried. He wouldn't wake the entire night as he was out cold.

The evening would turn into night and slowly, very slowly, transition into early morning around dawn and sunrise time. He was crying out in his sleep. Tears were flowing as one hand kept reaching out. "No...please...Master...why? Why are you being cruel? Wh-why you saying those things? Please...please..." There was more words but they mostly were unable to be understood as he rolled onto his back then the opposite side. Curling up even tighter.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:55 am
User Image

User Image

When the student didn't come down for dinner, Damen walked up to the room to see what he was up to, but it would seem he was just asleep. For now it would seem it was best to let him. The Nekojin walked back downstairs and ate his own pizza while he had put Kokorii's in the fridge for now. Once he was done with dinner and had finished the dishes he settled down on the couch in the living room.

With a light sigh he opened up the file of Kokorii again and decided to read the whole while he wouldn't be disturbed. The more he read the more he frowned at the past of this guy and he finally heaved a deep sigh when he was done reading and threw the heavy file on the table as he rubbed his head a bit.

"What on earth has the deacon put me up with? Just what was he thinking, I only just started this place and I even still have to get my class going..." Damen was a little disheartened to say the least with this sudden change of events he was thrown in. His headache had gotten worse and he decided to call it a night. The Nekojin got up from the couch and got ready for bed before he pretty well slept in quickly. Early next morning he woke up feeling much more refreshed than the day before and he stretched himself before he went for a shower and got ready for the day.

As always during breakfast he spread out the tarot cards for himself and he pulled the five cards of the day, while he waited for Kokorii to wake up. He always found it funny to think that when humans did this it was never reliable, yet as a Demon he got away with self readings. Not that his spread for today was very encouraging... He drew the Hanged Man, The Magician, The Chariot, The Tower and The King. Damen groaned a bit at this draw, but he couldn't change the will of the stars and cards. He could only bend to it.

User Image

In depth profile

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:27 am
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kokorii tossed and turned. His tears trailing down his cheeks even into the morning. The same series of words that could be understood and words that could not leaving his lips now and then. "No...please...Master...why? Why are you being cruel? Wh-why you saying those things? Please...please..." Every so often more words entered or replaced others. "No...please...Master...why? Why are you being cruel? Wh-why you saying those things? Please...dont...abandon me..." As the morning began inching towards dawn the words trailed off. Just now and then whimpers.

As Damen began cooking himself breakfast and doing his daily tarot reading or fortune...much like some people check the newspaper for their astrology signs, fortunes and whatever...Kokorii was whimpering and without the actual appendages, and while being asleep only due to exhaustion, was giving a really good aura and energy impression of flat to the head puppy dog ears and a tail tucked firmly between the legs. In his sleep he was shivering as his form curled upwards at the waist. Hugging his true belongings to him. He wasn't cold...not physically anyways. He naturally was just warm or cold based on others perceptions. He was emotionally cold.

The words rattling around in his head he jolted up with a soft cry. Burlap bag flew off from how fast he had shfited from curled on his side to sitting -W- shaped with his legs. Disoriented and breathing heavily. Hands resting on his lap. Rubbing his arm over his eyes as well as the sleep from it. After a moment or two of yawning and stretching he began waking more. Crawling closer on his knees to the bag. His hands dropped it mere seconds after picking it up. Shooting up to his neck as his somewhat awake mind felt something was missing. His neck felt lighter and cooler than normal. It was like instant ice water was thrown on him.

Eyes widened and he pushed the bag aside. Moving around in circles where he had been laying before lifting things. After about five minutes of hunting he spotted it. He practically combined leaping anime style neko character pounce hugging....with lunging and hurling oneself across and under something. Grabbing the collar that had never been off outside when the Master/Caretaker took it off to clean it. Pulling it close to his chest and pulled himself out into the room. Hands trying to put it on and looking baffled, at first blame the waking, when it kept falling back off. He slowly picked it up and stared at it. Moving it and pulled it apart. Whimpering when he realized this was broken. Beyond fixing even if you knew how to sew leather.

The tears rippling those golden yellow eyes of his into cesspools of sunshine yellow topaz gemstones. Standing up in slow motion as the reality of nearly (actually was 5 now), days finally sinking in. He shook and kept trying to fruitlessly piece the ends back together. His burlap sack forgotten for the moment. He just kept trying to put the ends together. Holding it there for a minute and grabbed the bag up. The choker collar falling onto the floor making him whimper louder. Kneeling with his hand shaking harder than if he was in a mach 9 earthquake or a level 5 hurricane. Picking it up in the middle, tucking the burlap sack under and arm, and left the room. Still desperately trying to make the broken ends stay together. Following his nose to the kitchen without realizing it.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:42 pm
User Image

User Image

Damen had cleaned up his Tarot cards and went to kitchen to make himself some breakfast, it was early yet so there was no need to rush Kokorii out of bed just yet. When he was done he took it with him to the living room. By the time he was done, he could hear movement upstairs which were quite distinguishable, but then not much was a surprise to Damen.

Except shock sudden events like Kokorii who was brought to him, he was quite warned by the cards usually. At least in big lines, not really details.
It would seem I don't need to wake the boy after all." Even as the other came walking down the stairs he could see him fiddling with his collar, but even from here he could see it was beyond any repair. Even for his magic if he wanted to use it on it.

"No matter how much you do that, it will not suddenly be repaired. It's beyond fixing." He looked as he walked by noticing his sack and frowned a bit surprised. "Unless there books in there you won't need your sack today. You'll join me to class." Even though he made sure it was clear, his voice was calmer than it had been yesterday.

User Image

In depth profile

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:01 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kokorii kept trying to fix the ends. Shaking as he held the sack close and the ends of the collar trying to fix it. Shaking as he looked devestated. His eyes looked at the kitty man and whimpered. Shaking his head in arguement. "N-no...you are wrong." His eyes searching Damen before finding nothing there. He moved backwards. Paling and shaking his head. The ends were still being pushed together. Whimpering as he let out a pitful mrrrrrrrrrr noise towards Damen when he said he was to leave it. His eyes were just staring in terror and horror at the collar. His entire existance and identity had been forged around this.

Tears were rimming as he kept trying. "No. I won't. I won't let you throw me away too...I'm not yours...I won't accept it. I won't be abandoned by a new master. I refuse to go with you. You aren't my caretaker...your not my master. You are lying...the collar has to be fixable." He moved further and further away. Whimpering as a forelorn and soul shattering look of realization that it wasn't fixing hit him. Tears fell silently as his hands opened and the collar slow motion fell to the ground. His hands just out before him where it fell from the fingertips. THe burlap sack hit the ground and he just looked at his hands. "Its not a bad dream....he really meant those words. He threw me away....why? I was good. I behaved...I listened to the master. I did what my caretaker and mentor told me...what did I do wrong?" He didn't get it.

That was all he had known his entire life. His left hand moved to his throat. "I really am alone again...was I a bad pet?" He wasn't talking to anyone right now. He had forgotten Damen for a moment. His legs gave out and he sank down to them. What was he supposed to do now?  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:25 pm
User Image

User Image

It didn't look like the other was going to be believing his words and just kept trying to fix the ripped collar. Damen sighed. "You are right saying I am not your Master, nor do I want to be. But you have been put under my care by the Deacon. And whether or not you will accept that, will not change the fact. But let me get one thing straight. I do not abandon my charges." As much as this had been forced into his hands, Damen wasn't one to abandon others in the middle of it.

But he would be sure to have a 'little chat' with the Secretary just what the Deacon had been thinking when he placed this boy under his care. The other seemed utterly hopeless and not even the slightest receptive of him in any way. With a sigh the Nekojin got up from his seat, his ears slightly pressed into his neck as his tail swayed a little agitated. He would have patience however, just like the cards told him.

He picked up the pizza he had put cold for Kokorii before he warmed it up and then walked back to him.
"You should eat, you have a long day ahead of you." He placed the pizza on the table so Kokorii could sit there and eat it calmly. It wasn't exactly general breakfast, but Damen made his food fresh from his own garden herbs as well so it wasn't as greasy.

User Image

In depth profile

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:22 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kokorii dropped the burlap sack again. He was about to be complient and obedient but because Damen said caretaking and that was master. Master was the owner and the mentor. Mentors taught you things. Caretakers teach you things. He started crying the silent tears when the other said conflicting things. Shaking a bit and he moved away. Grabbing up his stuff. "Damen is so cruel. Promising to take care of me. offering me food. A place to stay. Saying you'll teach me. Then when I ask you if your mean it that your the master...the caretaker and the mentor you slap me in the face with words. You might as well jsut call me a b**ch and throw me out Professor..." His hands were grippin at air.

Tears went down his cheeks. "....it would hurt less than you saying you don't want me here. Why do you tease me with a home, mentorship, caretaking then tell me you aren't going to and never want to be. Can't you make up your mind? Either you are my caretaker mentor and owner or your not. You can't be both. You're making my head hurt and confusing me...why do you say yes and no?' He turned and walked towards the door. He rubbed his eyes as Damen's words about not wanting to be those things for him dug salt into open wounds and ripped them open deepr. Sitting down by a wall and fell silent.

He shook his head. "I am going to wait for my master to come take me home. My caretaker, my mentor, my owner...a pet and student does not comply to someone who is not their master and dow not want them. Sorry professor....I want to comply because some part of me trusts you but I am unworhty of doing so as nothing but a stray dog."

OOC; kokorii wnated to write this...hopefully this help us lol  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:00 am
User Image

User Image

Damen was about through with this boy, regardless of what his cards were telling him. He was impossible, hopeless and Damen would never ever want to be anyone's Master he despised that and refused it. That was about the worst anyone could force upon him. To be a Master, he'd rather kill himself right there. Other people just calling him as much as Master made his blood boil.

And his mood didn't get any better when the boy started crying like some spoiled little brat. Damen got up and turned to Kokorii. His eyes a bright red instead of their usual golden.
"Will you shut up?! You're mind is twisted to no end. A Master is a BAD thing they are despicable, a shame to society! That one could even consider them 'caretaker' is a laugh. And to sit here and cry like a baby will not change anything of it." Damen had walked to him now and was growling deeply. He had to restrain himself so badly to not lose control. Perhaps the tower had stood for him all along.

He sure felt like it.
"He will not come, he will never come. If you want to see me as your Master so badly than be my guest but you call me Master even once outside, at school, here or anywhere. I swear I'll personally throw you out that door and make sure no one will ever want to take over." The Nekojin was definitely through by now with this charade. And it was time to go. "We are leaving, NOW and you leave that sack here. If you won't take books for learning at school then you don't need it. You have exactly 5 minutes to get to my car before I'll come drag you."

Damen threw open the door and pointed outside to his car as his red eyes looked down at the other on the floor. "Move." For sure by now his voice was ominous. If he didn't want to eat fine, if he didn't want to listen to him other than thinking he was his Master, fine. But if he would ever call him Master anywhere he wouldn't stand for himself. Damen walked to his car himself ready to countdown exactly those 5 minutes before he would drag him to school.

User Image

In depth profile

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:57 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kokorii shook his head a bit. "You are nothing but a two faced liar. You never meant any of what you said you were just being a false idol. You have no right to insult me based off your own stupidity and ignorance. YOU BIG STUPID SEXY JERK!" He stood up and looked at the other man. He was hurting him. over and over again...the man just kept hurting him. He tried to help him understand and he wouldn't listen. Standing up and carried his stuff. His body flinched to the words as he moved and went outside after the other had stormed off. He was soul shattered and heartbroken by the words that Damen threw at him. He got into the car once the other had gone outside. Didn't even take him a minute. Burlap sack in his arms as he climbed into the backseat and sat on the floorboard. Shaking as he looked glossy eyed like a doll. He clung to his stuff. It was best he did what the man wanted...said master in one of those places so the man could get rid of him. Damen obviously never wanted to do any of the things he said...he wasn't going to impose upon him. Wasn't damens fault the idiot over the school was an a*****e. Didn't make Damen's cruelity hurt any less.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas