Main Entrance Hallway Bathroom

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:52 am
upon entering the front door of Princeton academy's there is the wonderful entrance room and numerous hallways leading to other areas or locations in the campus. The main hallway, straight ahead from the front doors, has the closest bathroom for anyone to use.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:00 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

OOC: look for it eventually but its probably the same as Shijo's. I know...you and i both very leisurely paced with our response times and multitask too ^^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          ━━ Zayne Taykon
          T H E xxxx[/teal]WEALTHY OTAKU
          age ━━ Seventeen
          grade ━━ twelveth...barely
          personality ━━ playful, adorably ditzy, loyal

TimeKeys

Zayne looked at Shijo happily. Hand in hand with him as they headed towards the school. Past the gates and into the building. Holding the door open with his free hand and by their connected hands...followed Shijo inside the school. Letting the door fall shut behind him. Listening to Shijo as they walked further inside. Looking around with wonder and didn't really process most of the words asked. He was still on the cloud nine part of asking his long term boyfriend, best friend and life long since diapers buddy to marry him and getting the most lovely yes ever. A dream response to his heartfelt proposal.

Looking at his fiance as he spoke. "We're always ourselves Shijo...but everyone alters some physically. You told me that. I dunno though..my brain is still on cloud nine because I have the most wonderful and dazzlign fiance ever." He said in an almost far away sounding voice. There was only parts of what was said that he had caught. Until the next set of questions where he used his free hand to slap himself in light gentle pats on the cheek. Snapping himself into it. He blinked at the questions. "Dunno...its not a problem for you...academically your going to sail with flying colors. I hope so...I'm better at artsey things and sports than math or whatever." He said with a laugh. Grinning brightly until the other spoke.

Laughing before he pulled him straight ahead and to the nearest bathroom. Letting go of Shijo's hand so he could go...do whatever he needed. "Yep....Shijo....if I join sports teams...will you come watch while you do your homework like you used to? If I join track for example." As he spoke he leaned against the sink.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:33 pm
TimeKeys

User Image

sнιנσ мιℓαηsα

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Shijo blinked softly and gently as he looked at him softly to see if he would answer the question but seeing he was still on cloud nine and happy from the answer he figured he wouldn't press about the matter no more. Holding his stomach slightly before he took a small breaths before he looked at him gently "Sometimes we are not ourselves, sometimes we have to put on a different face to protect some people as well to keep people from hurting someone we care about very much"he said gently.

Seeing that he was hitting himself he frowned and rubbed his cheek gently, "No hitting yourself at all, please it hurts my heart when you do that"he spoke gently. Softly he stood on his toes and kissed him on the cheeks before he whimpered and ran into the stalls closing it and locking it as he shivered a bit. He didn't want the other to hear him throw up if it came but he knew that Zayne would not lose his side at all right now. "You are very good in a lot of subjects just some are harder for you to grasp then others but most you are good at"he said softly. Shivering he took a small breath as he trembled and threw up slightly as he held his hair back gently panting slightly. "You know I would never break a promise or a tradition that we have kept since you started playing in sports. I would not break that even here, so yes I will come watch you and cheer you on"he spoke before he threw up again as he gripped the box tightly.
¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ ooc: mrow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:28 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

OOC: .......

━━ Zayne Taykon
          age ━━ Seventeen

TimeKeys

Zayne looked at Shijoas he watched him as he spoke and shrugged. He clearly didn't understand what Shijo was saying at all. Laughing a bit. "Shijo...I didn't hit myself. I patted my cheeks to bring myself back to reality. You are over reacting. I don't hit myself. I fight in fight clubs and stuff like wrestling but I have never hit myself." He laughed and grinned brightly. He was sooooo happy his boyfriend was back to himself again. His fiance now. He was happy because it had been a long time since Shijo had said something silly about him patting his cheeks to slap himself, without really slapping himself, back to reality. "I love you too Shijo...Shijo?" He asked in concern hearing him throw up. Oh no! He hurried over and leaned against the side of the stall where the door would't hit him.

Listening to him and blinked a bit. "Sports. Extracurricular or sport like activites. Art. Music...specifically singing or dancing. Acting..." he couldn't think of anything else at the moment. He frowned a bit and smiled as he cheered though he blinked a bit. "Shijo? As soon as your able to leave the bathroom...I'm giving you a piggy back ride to the nurse's office. It is my responsibility to make sure you stay healthy and you sound horrible. You aren't looking good either. I'm not taking no for answer...I'm worried about you. you don't normally get sick at all...your really healthy..."  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:18 pm
TimeKeys

User Image

sнιנσ мιℓαηsα

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Trembling a bit Shijo took a few small breaths before he looked over slightly from the corner of his eyes seeing that the other came by him and it worried him that he got the other worried again. "I am alright really Zayne. Nothing to worry about, but what ever clubs you do join or what ever sport you join I will come and cheer you on. I will not go back on that ever"he said gently. Feeling his stomach going again he threw up again panting softly before he shifted a bit as he grabbed some paper towel and cleaned his mouth out a bit before he looked at him standing up slightly. "Is that bad that I over react?"he asked.

Softly he walked over to him and rubbed his cheek a bit, "I will join a few clubs but not that many since most don't like me being in there and making them feel off. Zayne I am alright really. Just a little stomach flu but a mild one and it will go away. I just need some ginger ale or white pop and I will be okay. You do not need to stress or worry about anything, lets go to class. I do not need to go to the nurses office"he said gently rubbing his cheek before he reached over holding his hand gently. Glancing at him a bit he blushed softly feeling his stomach going into knots again almost like he was going to throw up again but he was going to hold it back.

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ ooc: mrow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:18 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

OOC: love you sis. smile just quote me whenever you and genka go to the hospital so i know to work on a post for there asap LOL

━━ Zayne Taykon
          age ━━ Seventeen

TimeKeys

Zayne waited for his boyfriend and frowned as he heard him getting sick. He ran a hand through his blond locks of hair and listened to him. Smiling brightly as he listened to him. Grinning even more as he loved having Shijo cheering him on. He was the one person who helped him win or keep running if he was too tired to run. "You're my good luck charm." He said with a happy-go-lucky tone. Listening to Shijo as he said was planning to join the clubs and frowned. "That is a lie Shijo. You are the extremely popular and people LOVE having you in their clubs. Especially ones like chess and that one with the funny name that I can't say...you stop insulting yourself right now Shijo." He moved and kissed his soulmates forehead. "You are the most perfect man in existance." He said to him sincerely. Holding Shijo's hand and nodded his head. "You need to though...you spent five minutes throwing up." He didn't want to leave yet in case shijo got ill again. "You should wait you don't look good like your going to be sick again." he said in concern.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:53 pm
TimeKeys

User Image

sнιנσ мιℓαηsα

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Looking at the other gently and tenderly he blushed softly as he reached up to stroke his cheeks gently. "How am I a good luck charm for you? And I am not as popular as you are Zayne and you know that"he said gently as he kissed his cheek and then kissed him on the lips tenderly. Pulling back he took a small breath, "People only want me in those cloths because they use me for my brains and nothing more. Once they start doing good then they don't pay much attention to me"he said softly. Smiling he held onto him as he bite his own lip softly and then laughed a bit cuddling into him as he took small breaths. "I am not perfect and I will admit that to the fullest, but maybe we should go and I can stop and get something to drink. What you think would be good for stomach pains?"he asked softly.¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ ooc: we are going there soon, they are just going to go sleep and then go there for the next day.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:53 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

OOC: there doesn't seem to be a lot of teacher's currently. demonology is apparently finishing up. so um...any thoughts which class or location to send them to?

━━ Zayne Taykon
          age ━━ Seventeen

TimeKeys

Zayne scoffed a bit and kissed Shijo's cheek. He really loved this man and couldn't help smile when the other man was stroking his cheeks. "Shijo...you and I both know none of that is true. You are popular. People want you in the clubs because you have a very charismatic and wonderful personality. you are smart and sweet and kind. You are helpful and you are populare. You need to believe in yourself again...I only believe in me because I believe in you. You are all the things you out of nowhere have started saying you aren't. You are popular because your sweet and smart not because people use you but because you are a really great person." He said seriously and firmly but honestly once his boyfriend had finished speaking. Kissing the other man lightly on the lips.

Then pulled away and hugged his boyfriend into him. Holding him close with one arm and pulled the other male's bag onto his other shoulder. His hand rubbing Shijo's stomach as he listened to the other speaking. "You are my good luck charm because hearing you cheering me on and shouting my name helps me even when I am on the last of my energy like for a track marathon...hearing you cheering me on gives me wings and energy." He said honestly. Leading his boyfriend to the door. He listened to him as he spoke. pondering this then nodded. "Yeah...let's head to our first class. I will buy you some gingerale as thats supposed to help tummy aches. We'll see if our teacher can help us also." Using his free hand to use a papertowel to wipe his boyfriends face clean completely.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:26 pm
TimeKeys

User Image

sнιנσ мιℓαηsα

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Blinking softly Shijo looked up at him and reached over to rub his cheek tenderly before wrapping his arms around his finace's waist nuzzling into him slightly as he took a deep breath. "I know its true Zayne and you know that. People do act a certain way when you are around me, when your gone they act cold to me almost like they talk or be around me for pity cause of fear of you feeling at them or something"he said tenderly before he reached up to rub his eyes a bit. When he felt the other start cleaning his face he whinned a bit before he laughed softly looking over at him slightly and gently. "You don't need to treat me like a child, I could have cleaned up or you like hearing me whine and laugh?"he asked softly while he held on as he took small breaths.

Walking with him he looked over gently, "I will always cheer you on cause your good, but I do not know how I can give you energy but its cute that you say it that way"he said was he looked at him as he smiled softly before he looked over a bit seeing him rubbing his stomach gently as he blushed crimson red before he looked away embarrassed but he held onto him nuzzling him softly.

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ ooc:don't know really, any class is fine or they can just wonder around to look for a class or something.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:42 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

OOC: no preference. since I can't keep up more times than not since I have multiple rps usually going to just let you npc and puppet along Zayne during our classes. LOL

we already decided they have the same classes and they are in their final year so they won't need more than two or three courses anyways.

━━ Zayne Taykon
          age ━━ Seventeen

TimeKeys

Zayne listened to his boyfriend, no fiance, they were now officially fiances. He got to ask him and now he needed to take Shijo on a date. He wasn't going to argue with his best friend, boyfriend, fiance, soulmate and more. The man was wrong. The truth was they only wanted to be his friend because of Shijo but Shijo never saw things that way. He didn't care either way. He only needed Shijo anyways...Shijo was the only friend he truly called that. Now or ever. So he wasn't going to keep arguing this statement as he doesn't want to be friends with them anyways. He smirked a bit and laughed more. "I love you so everything you do means everything to me. I don't need anyone but you in this world Shijo. You are my heart, soul, body, mind, my everything. I love you forever and always." He said seriously. Smiling at the fact his beloved would cheer him on. "The power of true love and everlasting friendship is mysterious." He said. Helping his boyfriend out of the bathroom and towards a classroom. Looking for someone.

[exit to classroom???]  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Campus

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas