Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] Summer's End (Felicity x Against All Odds)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Felicity danced at the forest's edge, stepping between trees as her tail swung to and fro. She gave a little pirouette and leapt over a log, her laughter ringing in the clear air. The day was coming to a close, and though she hadn't been able to spend it with the kin she wanted to, she saw no reason to let it go to waste. It would not be very long, after all, until such warm evenings were no more.

"Ah! Hello!" she called, coming to a halt. Her face was turned towards the plumpest bird she'd ever seen, and she bent a foreleg in a quick curtsy. "Are you lost, my Prince?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The day had passed by pretty uneventful, with Against having spent most of the day in the same spot, chewing the same piece of grass he had been chewing for hours on end. In fact, he had stood in the same spot for SO long that a small flock of birds had perched on his antlers, giving the normally stoic buck an amusing appearance

He had not noticed that he had accumulated such company, and so, when a dainty doe suddenly popped out of nowhere, addressing him as "prince" (he had no idea she had been addressing one of his new antler companions), he merely stared at her for what probably seemed like an eternity, before he finally opened his mouth to provide the most eloquent reply.

"...No."

Ryuukishin
I'M SO SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER QQ /GROSS SOBBING

[A.V.]

Dangerous Hunter

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:36 am
[A.V.]
speed is only an illusion
takes 10 days to blink once

Felicity blinked at the sound, paused, and sidled closer. The setting sun was in her eyes so that she could see only the silhouette of the tree and the birds resting atop it.

"Could it be...? Has your voice finally been returned to you?" she began, drowning hope with caution. Speech could be a gift as much as a curse, and though her heart soared at the thought of being able to speak to her friend, she had to be strong enough to resist if he tempted her with dark promises. Already she knew she'd have a difficult time denying him when his eyes were so sweet and his plumage so fine, and she nearly cried at the thought that he might have been taken by a malevolent spirit.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:47 pm
If Against had the ability to hoofpalm or understood the definition "hoofpalm" he would have done so.
What shrooms was this doe munching on...
Or perhaps she was... always like this.
THE SWAMP WAS CERTAINLY FILLED WITH MANY COLOURFUL CREATURES.

Rather than respond, he merely stared at the doe.
Maybe if he stayed still she'd give up and would leave him alone.

Ryuukishin
BE GLAD THIS TAG HAPPENED THIS YEAR I'm so bad at this /moves backwards at the speed of light

[A.V.]

Dangerous Hunter

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:41 pm
[A.V.]
LMAO IM IN TEARS
and no rush! <333

"...My Prince? Are you all right?" Felicity neared, and her heart filled with pity when she entered the shade and saw the poor state of the tree, with the bark near its base so infested with fungi it looked as if it were covered in fur. No wonder the branches grew so low, and curved so peculiarly--and the white of it did not match the branches higher up at all.

"I don't think it's safe there," she said, but her warning went unheeded. She even lifted her nose a little, in case he'd wanted something else to perch on, but that earned her only a blink and a shuffle of feet from the Prince. She had no choice: she'd have to get closer to--she shuddered--the infestation, if she wanted to rescue him.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:47 pm
CLEARLY THE SILENT APPROACH DIDN'T WORK because it only made the doe come closer and DEER GOD was she trying to kiss him??!?!
Against liked to think he was a patient buck but getting smooched by random does WAS DEFINITELY NOT ON HIS AGENDA TODAY.

He huffed loudly and shuffled back, still glaring at the crazed doe.
He liked to think he was somewhat chivalrous and RAMMING RANDOM LOVELORN DOES was not the solution here but... should she not back down he would be really, REALLY tempted.

Ryuukishin
I'M SCREAMING what is even happening here

[A.V.]

Dangerous Hunter

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:18 pm
[A.V.]
tfw ur charas take a scene and run with it, their friendship is off to such a great start iM YODELING

A sound between a shriek and a frog in its death throes emitted from her lips when Felicity saw the fungi move. If the motion alone was not enough to frighten the Prince, the noise certainly was, and the birds took wing in the same instance she reared--and fell flat on her back.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:23 pm
It was probably a good thing she fell or else Against would have trampled her to death
The scream (if the horrifying cry of death could be called that) startled Against, and had the birds not taken flight from the glass-shattering sound, Against tossing his head would have literally flung them off regardless.

IT TOOK EVERY FIBER OF HIS BEING to not give into instinct which was to RAM THE OFFENDING CREATURE THAT ASSAULTED HIS EARDRUMS 'cuz said creature was merely a doe who had clearly not been blessed by the Motherswamp in regards to mental capacity.
"FOR THE LOVE OF- WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!"

Ryuukishin
YOU ASKED FOR THIS U SINNER

[A.V.]

Dangerous Hunter

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:09 pm
[A.V.]
completely obliterates any hope of us having a normal rp

User Image

the lord giveth and the lord taketh away

Felicity found her footing with a speed that would have been the envy of any cheetah, and she was halfway out of the forest before realization stopped her in her tracks. She knew that voice!

"What's wrong with me?" By then she understood it was not, in fact, a diseased plant come to life, so much as a towering buck, and she tossed her head and stomped straight back. "I'm not the one impersonating birds and trees!"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:26 pm
Ryuukishin
User Image
(Just imagine he's a big buck with antlers and birds are being tossed left and right idk)

EVERYTHING HURTS AND I'M DYING

The moment the acha bolted and Against remembered how to breathe, he exhaled in relief.
FINALLY he would have some peace and q-
.... no. Today the Swampmother decided he needed to be punished for SOMETHING HE WAS NOT EVEN AWARE OF and resisted the urge to let out a long exaggerated guttural groan that sounded like he was dying. Because he was. On the inside.

"Well, I'M not the one trying to kiss random strangers you crazy doe."

[A.V.]

Dangerous Hunter

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas