Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Equestrian Studies ~CLASS ONLY-Teacher is IN ~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:18 am
The classroom is the entire stables of Princeton. The lessons are taking care of horses, riding instructions and often events and outings like forest or beach rides. It is both Theory as Practice.

DO NOT RP HERE UNLESS IN CLASS. If you want to RP in the stables without following class please go here: Princeton Stables  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:42 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

Jican looked around the stables of Princeton. They definitely had top class horses here, but he already knew that as he bred many of them back at home. There were many horses here at the Academy that came from his own horses. As such he had trained each of them so he knew their quirks and antics. With a smile he passed the stables and petted one of the horses on the nose. The animal breezed a bit and Jican chuckled.

"Right time to get this party started, I wonder how many students will show up for this class. We'll make sure we'll teach each of them to take care of you lot in their best abilities." The Kitsune smiled, he loved all the horses and he was pretty protective of them. Since there were no students yet he started with feeding them and then to muck out the stables till there would be students to do it as part of class. Once he was done he took out the horses one by one and started brushing and cleaning them.

User Image

In-depth Profile

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:44 am
((The teacher will be here soon!))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:21 am
User Image

User Image

The Kitsune arrived at the stables in the very early morning and started to take care of his horses calmly as he whistled a tune along his work. Since all the horses here came from his stables, he had decided to take care of them himself as well the moment he took over the class. Jican fed the horses before he cleaned out all the stables and gave them a brush over. By the time his class would start much later this day, they would likely not be amiss with another mucking out and there was never to much grooming the horses, so it wouldn't interrupt his class.

User Image

In-depth Profile

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:38 pm
Orion Kwellings
User ImageUser Image

it was windy outside but Orion changed to his familiar form. he runs to the stables as an orange and white cat. he see a man with pointe ears inside the stable and he sit out there meowing. meow the second time. meow the third time as Orion lick himself.

Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:12 am
User Image

User Image

Jican was working hard on the stables to be done on time. He was at the last stable by now to muck out and brush the horse and he finally took his time with this one since he had worked fast. His ears twitched when he heard meowing, but he didn't really pay much heed to it right now. It wasn't unusual for cats to hang out at his stables. He put the halter on the horse and opened the stable door walking out with the black stallion. When he exited his eye fell on the cat and he smiled a bit. "I thought I heard a cat. You are going to hang out here like your brothers and sisters?" The Kitsune chuckled and walked with the horse to the outside beam and tied the horse to it. He didn't really expect the cat to be other than a cat after all.

User Image

In-depth Profile

kimi23loveheart

My Character List
Character:
Maceál Berggren

Character:
Qukoh'ya Lhilei

Character:
Damen Sage

Character:
Eiji Matthews

Character:
Jican Wildshadow

Character:
Sariel Deymael

Character:
Kogoeru Tabi

Character:
Joel Forn

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:32 am
kimi23loveheart
Orion Kwellings
User ImageUser Image

Orion got fluster and follow Jican as he meow at him again. he tilted his head and then magically hop on the horse. after that Orion poofs into his human form and taps Jican shoulders.

"Excuse me." he asked the nekon with the stallion outside.

Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:26 pm
User Image

User Image

Jican wasn't sure why the cat kept meowing at him, but it didn't bother him. He loved animals and he was used to cats by now. Even if he was a canine demon. The Kitsune just finished tying the horse when he felt a tap on his shoulder and heard a voice behind him. Surprised a bit he looked over his shoulder and noticed the young man sitting on the horse. "How did you get there so suddenly?" His voice was calm but slightly confused. He hadn't seen the boy walk in earlier.

User Image

In-depth Profile

kimi23loveheart

My Character List
Character:
Maceál Berggren

Character:
Qukoh'ya Lhilei

Character:
Damen Sage

Character:
Eiji Matthews

Character:
Jican Wildshadow

Character:
Sariel Deymael

Character:
Kogoeru Tabi

Character:
Joel Forn

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:24 pm
Orion Kwellings
User ImageUser Image

"I am the cat that meow at you. I am familiar spirit. like the zodiac sign. I dropped in for class." Orion giggles at Jican as he points to the bell collar on him. "Names Orion Kwellings."

Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:36 pm
User Image

User Image

The Kitsune smiled when the boy explained where he came from and chuckled gently. "I see so that is why I didn't notice you come in before you sat on the horse. Nice to meet you Orion, my name is Jican Wildshadow. I am a Kitsune, or Fox Demon and I teach Equestrian Studies. I live in the mansion on the other side of the woods." He introduced himself in turn and nodded to the other on the horse. "If you came for class though, I am afraid you are way to early. Class doesn't start till after lunch. But you are welcome to stick around if you want to."

User Image

In-depth Profile

kimi23loveheart

My Character List, click names for in-depth profile!

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:59 pm
Orion Kwellings
User ImageUser Image

"Nice to meet you,Professor Jican." he said as he rub the stallion ears and hears for his heart. he smiles at Jican as he looks up and feel the breeze coming in. "Sure, I love to sttick around..'

Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:13 pm
User Image

Kana arrived to the stables to attend his friend's, Jican, class like his schedule indicated. This could be first actually class of the day he will be working in. As looked around, he was reminded of his fear towards horses. His footsteps slowed, "You can do this, Kana" he thought trying to calm his mind.
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:03 pm
User Image

User Image

((Sorry kimi, I could swear I had reacted to you! Feel free to poke me if I take to long. I can also forget sometimes lol))

Jican had smiled when the familiar said he loved to stick around. His work didn't take much more to do before class though so there was a time where they could just relax and hang out. When it became near lunch the Kitsune had placed out food on a blanket as he had kept in mind some students might be early and it was then that he heard familiar footsteps which made his ears twitch gently. "Welcome Kana, to Equestrian Studies." There was still some time before class started, but not much. "Feel free to join us if you want!" He gave his friend a gentle smile.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:19 pm
User Image

Kana managed not to psych himself out so far and trying to even out his breathing. He smiles a little at the greeting he received from the teacher. He stops walking then shake his head a little, "No thanks, I've eaten with Kiyoshi not too long ago" he replied and decline the offer.
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:24 pm
User Image

User Image

The Kitsune chuckled and nodded. "Very well. Class will be starting soon too. Feel free to sit with us if you want." He gave Kana a smile and finished his own lunch. It was true the twins was living with him for now, but he wasn't their father, so he would never be to pushy on food for them. Besides they could ask the caretaker whenever hungry as well.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Classrooms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff