Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Equestrian Studies ~CLASS ONLY-Teacher is IN ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:40 pm

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ritsuka took a few small breaths as he stumbled into the classroom as he felt around trying to find something he could hold onto and lead him to the area where he could join into the class without making to much noise. He didn't want to bother any students or even Sato with helping him get here as well joining in any way possible but he heard voices so he knew that he had gotten to the classroom question was what kind of class this was. Feeling around he yelped slightly when he fell through the doorway of the stables and onto the ground he whined softly moving to stand up as best as possible. He had gotten a little dirty but it wasn't going to stop him from trying his hardest to be himself and try a new challenge.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:42 am
OoC
When following a class with my teachers, it might be useful to quote me as well, just as a heads up.

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Jican Wildshadow ☬ Equestrian Care teacher
Race: Kitsune (Fox Demon)
Gender/Orientation/Status: Male/Gay/Single
Outfit: Special tailored Black jeans and white shirt (unusual but he wanted to try)
Current Form: Humanoid/Feral
Health: Great
With: Sato, Kana, new student
Where: Equestrian Care Class ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"I understand, that is your right. And I am actually glad to find out you aren't one to take the easy way out." Jican replied to Sato and offered them a smile. As for Kana he looked at them and beckoned them to come closer now they had chosen to come look as well. These ponies might not be a problem close up. He wasn't distracted from his students until he heard sound at the stable entrance and looked over to see a boy laying on the ground but who quickly got back up. "Welcome to you too, young man. Might I ask who you are?" he asked calmly with a gentle voice. Though seeing them work so hard to try and get closer themselves, he didn't move to help them. The boy's intentions were clear to the kitsune and Jican knew that helping him out would do more wrong than good. He cast a glance around and at entrance again. Seeing some students missing, he picked up his notebook and wrote them down as absent, sending away their horses with the stable helps. They wouldn't be riding today if they were this late. "Did you want to pick a horse as well, or did you come to observe?" Jican asked curiously.

In-depth Profile: Jican Wildshadow

Genkawolf

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

[color=#c68c53]""[/color]

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:29 pm
User Image

Sounds of something going on at the entrance of the stables did not escape Sato's ears. Although he didn't want to be rude in checking out the situation before the teacher. "Didn't think an adult would ever say to me" he thought when the teacher said he is glad he stuck with Butterscotch. Followed after the teacher leaving Kana alone for a moment, but kept his distance by a few feet. "You've done well getting here pal" he praises Ritsuka without giving away the other's name in case he wants to say it himself. Wouldn't want to step on someone else's chances at introduction.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Kaiten Jiron

User Image

"I made it this far I have to keep the flow going" Kana thought while still in the presence of the ponies. If he didn't get through horse riding he felt that Kiyoshi will for sure look down on him and it was certainly something he would want to avoid more than anything right now.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:02 am

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka kept feeling around as he took small breaths holding onto the wall before looking over in the direction where the voices were coming from making his way there. Blinking he bite his own lip he stopped when he felt his fingers graze over Jican's clothing and stopped biting his lip slightly lowering his head down softly. "I am sorry interrupted your class......I didn't mean too. I am just trying to find..........my friend Sato........he told me has class where he learns.........about horses...........I just tried to follow him by scent........I didn't mean to bother or interrupt anything sir" he said softly looking over as he bite his lip more pulling his hand to himself fiddling with his fingers slightly. Shifting he wiggled his nose gently but he could smell Sato's scent near by and he was sure he was here just unsure where exactly and how he could find him.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:29 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Outfit: Special tailored Black jeans and white shirt (unusual but he wanted to try)
With: Sato, Kana

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Jican waited for the other to get to their side of the stables. Though he was wondering what they could possibly want with this class. That said he knew that blind people could also ride them, especially those bred for Princeton as they were calm mostly. It was a bit unusual for the kitsune for someone to be this close, but he bared with it for now. "It's alright, Sato is just a little further. I am afraid today's class is about riding though, nothing else. So it isn't as much a teaching right now than it is hands on. Teachings were last class." he said apologizing a bit. There just weren't enough people for this subject to start a second class. But if all else failed he might be able to give them some extra lessons at the mansion.

Genkawolf

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:23 pm
User Image

Sato stays where he was standing at and watching Ritsuka's movement. He wasn't going to help unless the other needed him to. "Guess he has a better sense of smell than I do" he thought impressed by his friend's efforts in getting her on his own. "So what are his options of what he is allowed to do, Mr. Wildshadow?" he asked the teacher.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Kaiten Jiron

((skipping over Kana for this post))  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:19 am

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Standing still he took small breaths as he moved slightly smelling something off or that the teacher didn't like being near other people so he stepped back letting his fingers graze back so he could get a better distance and to ease the other's pain. Hearing that Sato was in this class and that he was further along, Ritsuka figured he could wait outside of the classroom till Sato was done and follow after him if he wanted him to. "I am still sorry I interrupted the class in any way.............if its to late to get involved in the class........or no way for new students to join than I will leave........I will wait outside the class till he leaves........I really am sorry for bothering you all" he said weakly. Hearing Sato's voice his ears flickered slightly however he kept his distance still fiddling with his fingers softly in front of himself. "Its okay Sato......seems I will just wait for you outside till your done.......I am okay with waiting and finding other classes.......I am okay Sato........I don't want to add any more problems for anyone" he spoke softly.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:00 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
With: Sato, Kana, a new face

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

"You can wait in the stables, even on the teaching grounds right here, but I am afraid it is not a good idea to take you with us right now." Jican replied as he thought about it. "Well, my name is Jican Wildshadow. The teacher of this class. Sato, why don't you take your friend to me in the mansion tomorrow, that is if you are free? I am free from teaching that day and I don't mind teaching you the same I taught the class yesterday." the kitsune offered and placed a gentle hand on the new boy's shoulder when he said the latter. "Sato is right that way in case you wanted to join him before we leave." Jican said, gently turning the boy to the direction his friend was before he let go. "Think about the offer and let me know. Just make sure it is on daytime and you can go home before it gets dark. And once you caught up, we will make sure to also reserve a horse for you next time." After that Jican resumed his class, explaining the basics of riding a horse, before he announced their ride would commence.

Genkawolf

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:24 pm
User Image

Sato was a little disappointed that Ritsuka, but he wasn't going to go against the teacher's decision. He wasn't completely if he was free even though it would be weekend tomorrow. He acknowledges both the teacher and Kana's offers, he would like to discuss this matter more after class with Ritsuka.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Kaiten Jiron

User Image

Kana went over to Sato hearing what was going on. "I could show you the path to take in the forest after class" he offer quietly to Sato. He didn't think his fellow classmate knows about it let alone most students at this school plus maybe more than considerate if shown by another peer. Listens to the teacher once more as soon as class resumes.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:38 pm

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Listening to Jican explain everything and that he would have to come make up the days that he missed so he could get caught up and how he could do it that Ritsuka thought to himself keeping his head down while he fiddled with his fingers. When he was shifted by the teacher he flinched slightly expecting something else and his body was still trying to get used to things here that he bite his own lip thinking as he took that as his que to leave."I will wait outside in the hallways.....for Sato......I can wait there without.........making things worse.......Thank you for the offer sir" he said softly moving as he backed up slowly and gently taking small breaths moving. Feeling around he kept walking just letting his fingers lead him to the exit of the classroom "I will be in the hallway.......Sato..... I will wait there" he said tenderly heading out of the classroom and to the hallways staying quiet just thinking the whole time. [exits to hallways]

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:31 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

When the boy decided to leave the class rather than to join Sato, Jican didn't stop him. If that was what they wanted, he would let them do so. He could then focus on teaching once more. Like the best way to spur the horse into a faster gait, how to sit correctly and not to push the horses to far. They all had their limits and might act up, like any animal would, if they were pushed passed it. Only in a slight lull where the students would try it for themselves did his mind wander to the missing students again. It was true that he didn't care much if they came to the lessons or not, but he did have to be somewhat strict being a teacher. Not long after he disappeared in the stables for a moment though and then returned a while after with his own personal horse, Ivy, that had been brought here for today. They would soon ride out into the forest while it was daytime.

Genkawolf

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:35 am
User Image

Sato doesn't object Ritsuka's decision to wait for him in the hallways. "Okay, we will talk about then. Please be careful, Ritsuka" he sad softly watching the other leave for a moment. "Wouldn't hurt to take up on Kana's offer and find out about the path for future reference" he thought as he listens to the teacher about what they can do.
Kaiten Jiron

User Image

Riding a horse was nothing new for Kana, but it was so long ago and memories of it blocked that it was new to him instead of a refresher. "How long will this ride be?" he asked Jican after the teacher returned with Ivy. He has psyche himself up to saddle up Dana and practice what they were taught about.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:27 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

"About an hour." came the reply from the kitsune at Kana's question. Jican looked at the boy and smiled a bit, proud he was doing his best to keep up with the class despite his fear. Then he looked at Sato as well and seeing all horses were ready and set, Jican nodded to them and mounted his own horse, Ivy, with elegant ease after which he waited for the two boys to mount as well. It was a disappointing amount of returning students, but he was glad Kana at least remained. "Just let me know when you are ready and we will ride out to the forest." came from Jican calmly and he pointed at the entrance of the forest just outside the stables.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:38 am
User Image

"Doesn't sound too long" Sato thought after the teacher had answered Kana. Saddle up on Butterscotch with ease from the use of his high jump to get his light body up on the saddle. "Ready, sir" he said gently holding the reins after he was fully settle on the saddle. Looks to the forest they will be going into then back to the teacher.
Kaiten Jiron

User Image

Kana gets on Dana a bit unsteady once he got up there. "An hour is going to feel so long" he thought trying not to look at his horse directly. "R-ready, s-sir" he said stuttering a little and grippng the reins tightly.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:35 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Nothing particular happened in the forest and they quickly returned as to be on time to avoid the cursed phase of the area. His young friend had yet to get to the mansion as well after all. Jican got off Ivy for now and when the students got off their horses he had the stablehands take the horses out to dry and feed them. "Class dismissed, get yourself home safely." he said as last words from a teacher in class before he tended to Ivy so they could return to the mansion too. "If you want you can ride with me, Kana." he said. It depended on Kana, Ivy could carry them both easily. And perhaps if the boy's fear for horses would end over time, he could lend them a horse to call their own while staying at the academy.

Genkawolf

-

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items