Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
The mansion of Jican (4 rooms available) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:22 am
This is where Jican lives. He has several rooms available just not all as he let's his staff live at the mansion as well. While he is out with the horses and teaching, they keep the mansion going, clean and well taken care of. There are house rules in place! But he is pretty laid back so it's not a huge list. Just enough to make sure everyone gets their rest and calm when needed.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:28 am
The mansion is large and has over 50 rooms. However most are occupied by staff. He has a few spare rooms that stay well maintained and the garden is kept neat and tidy by the gardeners. In the back of the garden behind the mansion is an outdoor pool and many flowers. There also numerous herbs. There is also an indoor pool with a Greek design. The rooms are all very spacious and have large beds and their own bathrooms. Bathrooms have a design that reminds of underwater. The kitchen is open to any residents, but there is staff that makes the meals.  

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:12 pm
User Image

The twins carried their bags while following Mr. Wildshadow and Ivy to where they will be staying at. Kana had walked to one side of his brother who was sweating visibly from the walking. Kana was thinking how to get back at his brother about the schedules and the only thing he can think was to get better grades than him. Would be a challenge, but he is willing to take it on.

Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:18 pm
User Image

User Image

Jican was leading the twins over the path to get to his mansion. As they walked he looked sideways to them a bit. Kana stayed out of the way of Ivy, which didn't surprise him, but Kiyoshi looked pretty worse for wear even though the trail wasn't all that difficult. The Kitsune raised an eyebrow for a moment as he watched before he smiled a bit. "Want to sit on Ivy, Kiyoshi?" It was just a question, as it looked like the trail might be a bit hard on one of the twins. And Ivy was tame enough to carry about anyone on her back without a problem

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:45 pm
User Image

Kana looks to Kiyoshi after hearing the teacher ask his brother a question. Kiyoshi's head was turned, but Kana was thinking it over. "Sure" Kiyoshi said calmly. Kana didn't think it was unusual because Kiyoshi wasn't very athletic and these bags bags can heavy over time.

Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:12 pm
User Image

User Image

Jican stopped walking for a moment so Kiyoshi could get on Ivy. He was ready to help him get on if he needed help. Once the other was on the horse he let go of the reigns and walked on to the mansion with the twins. "Looks like you two are quite different for twins." He looked at them both as opposite as they were. This could be interesting indeed. After a while more walking, they moved onto the path that was connected to his mansion's garden and soon they reached his premises. The first that showed was the large garden in front of the mansion which was well kept by the gardeners and behind that was the mansion. Already the sounds of several horses reached as they were idly going about in their stables and out in the pen. Jican led the boys over the garden paths and around the mansion where the stables came into view. He had to stable Ivy for the night after all. "Here we are boys, Wildshadow Manor. And if you like to, your house as well for the time you are on the Academy." He shot them a smile and stopped Ivy in front of a fence for the pen to make it easier for Kiyoshi to get off of her.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:01 pm
User Image

Kana let Kiyoshi hand over the bags to him to carry the rest of the way to the estate. Kiyoshi being up on a horse wasn't difficult for him. "Which is why we're referred to as 'the polar opposite twins' very often" said Kiyoshi smirking. Kept eyes forward as soon as the sounds of horses reached his ears. Kiyoshi got down after Ivy had stopped then retrieves his bags from his brother. "How many books did you pack, bro? Your bags weighed a ton" Kana asked exaggerated. "More than you will ever read in your lifetime, brother" Kiyoshi responded jokingly.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:58 pm
User Image

User Image

Jican smiled when they were all done and he signaled for the stable boy to take care of Ivy. The young man quickly nodded and brought Ivy with him to brush her and stable her for the night. Usually Jican did so himself, but right now he had guests to attend to. "Very well. Let's get you two settled then shall we?" He spoke friendly and then walked back to the main path, leading the twins to the mansion. Once inside he walked to middle of the hall and turned back towards them as he called over a few of his staff. "As for rooms, would you want to each have your own room, or do you want to share a room? Both is possible. And once you know the answer, these men will take your luggage there. Don't worry, they are well paid." The servants laughed a little and bowed to the twins. "Welcome to Wildshadow Manor. While you stay here we will happily be of service."

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:14 pm
User Image

The twins nodded then followed Jican down the main path. Kana picked up the pace so there was distance from his brother while closer to Jican. "Thanks for letting us stay here. I'm sure Kiyoshi would say the same if he could" he thanked the teacher quietly slowed his pace back to his brother's pace. He didn't want his brother hearing the last thing he said because he knows Kiyoshi would denied it. The twins were surprised this mansion has servants. "Separate rooms" said Kiyoshi. He didn't want to share a room with his brother again now that they don't have to and he wants as privacy as they can get.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:33 am
User Image

User Image

Jican smiled and nodded. "Very well. Separate rooms it is." He nodded to the servant closest to them and they nodded and asked for the bags from the twins to bring them to the rooms. "Just set the rooms closest to the stairs up, Evan. They are the first to come here so they can get the easiest to reach rooms." The kitsune smiled to the twins. "Everyone that works here will be happy to be of service when you need something. Of course you are free to ask me as well, but since I have a class to run I won't always be at home. But everyone that works for me, lives in this mansion, so you'll never be alone. Your rooms have a paper with the house rules. Nothing major, just something to ensure everyone can get their rest while staying here. So...do you boys want a tour after getting settled or do you want to freely explore?"

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:44 pm
User Image

The twins handed over their bags when it was asked for while Kiyoshi was a little hesitant about it. They were fine with their rooms being closest to the stairs. The mention of class reminded Kana that he will be attending the class this year. Their responses to the question was the opposite, but they answered at the same time. "Freely explore" said Kana. "Tour" said Kiyoshi.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:33 am
User Image

User Image

Jican chuckled when they answered at the same time. "Just like a twin's script in a movie." The Kitsune shook his head as he smiled and watched the staff bring up the bags. "Well, I can give you a tour if you want Kiyoshi, while Kana freely explores. How does that sound?" It was a good thing the twins had different color of hair and personalities, or keeping them apart could have been a real challenge.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:50 am
User Image

The twins frowned and Kana blushes a little at the comment. They watched the staff brings their bags up the stairs for a few seconds. "Fine" they said at the same time then glares each other. Kana went off on his own while Kiyoshi and back to his usual quiet and observant self.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:49 am
User Image

User Image

The Kitsune smiled a bit as he watched Kana walk off. He reminded him of himself a bit. He then looked at Kiyoshi and nodded still smiling. "Come I'll give you a first class tour through your new home." Jican started walking and he led Kiyoshi around the mansion, explaining rooms as they passed them, most doors went to the rooms of staff, but all rooms had attached bathrooms, which all had the same underwater feel. When they got up the stairs and had turned around a corner, Jican stopped at a door and looked at Kiyoshi. ["Careful here it can be slippery." He opened the door and revealed the large indoor pool built in an Ancient Greek design. He walked in and invited the boy to join him. "You are free to make use of both pools. We have one outdoors as well, as big as this one. However, as a teacher I feel obligated to remind you to finish any homework first." The Kitsune chuckled. He'd be a bad teacher if he wouldn't encourage study first. "That said, you are welcome to go wherever you so please. I'm only your teacher when at Equestrian Studies. So it's not like I'll be constantly watching you. I just live here, just like you two right now."

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:11 pm
User Image

Kiyoshi followed after Mr.Wildshadow around the mansion and noticed a design pattern going on. He heed the man's warning about slipperiness. "Sounds like something that would normally be said to my brother" he commented because he was known to get top grades in all of his classes. Wasn't easy when it came to anything athletic like physical education. "Your my brother's teacher, not mind. Unlikely you will be seeing me as much as you would expect with my brother" he responded. He has a habit of never saying Kana's name conscious and refers to him as his brother.
((skipping over Kana. It will be Kiyoshi for a while.))
Qukohya Lhilei

Off Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces