Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
The mansion of Jican (4 rooms available) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:00 am
User Image

User Image

He would have smiled if he had been able to. Jican had to admit he thought the energy and youthful expressions of Kana to be refreshing. Just as much as he enjoyed Kiyoshi's more serious demeanor. When the white haired twin ran off, the feral looked at Kiyoshi and gave what might look like a light shrug before he followed after Kana at a run, nearly knocking over the servant coming in to pick up the dishes that had been left behind. "Oh my word, I haven't seen the Lord this enthusiastic in a while, he should go feral more often." she muttered before she giggled a bit and started to clean up the table, though she left Kiyoshi's stuff unless told otherwise by the male. Jican had followed Kana outside to the large yard that was around the mansion. It was dark out now, but the barrier around the mansion gave off light which lit the surroundings in a light blue hue, which made it easy to see the surroundings of the mansion, which were in sharp contrast with the forest outside that now looked dead and burned. There might be sounds now and then from outside the barrier, but it couldn't reach them and Jican made sure that Kana saw he wasn't worried. They always thought canines felt such bad things right? So maybe with him being calm, Kana would be too. Once outside he barked again and waited to see what the other would do.

User Image

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:42 am
User Image

"I'm sure m brother would like that" Kiyoshi said quietly. He finished off with eating then did the same with his drink. "Pardon, me miss. I'm done now" he said before moving out of his seat then he exited the dinning room. He grabs his bag from the living then headed to the manor's library.
Kana twirls around as he got a good look around the yard outside. Wore a wide smile on his face, "Really nice out here" he commented not thinking about fears at the moment. Attention turned back to the feral after the bark, "Best to get to know each other first" he said softly and kneels then held his hand out to Jican to sniff.
Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:55 am
User Image

User Image

The servant smiled when Kiyoshi spoke of his brother. She imagined he might going by what she just saw. She was halfway through cleaning up when Kiyoshi spoke he was done and nodded before he walked off and then proceeded to clean up the entire table. Outside Jican watched his friend to see how he reacted to being outside in the dark, but it looked like he wasn't afraid, this was good. The kitsune was glad that Kana liked it so much. He enjoyed the twins their presence as well. When the white haired twin said it was best if they got to know each other first, Jican smiled in his own mind as he knew they already met after all, nonetheless he would tell the boy later. For now he just he just walked to Kana and sat down in front of him before nosing his hand. He already knew the twins' scent after all.

User Image

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:33 am
User Image

Kana carefully moved his hand to pet the other on the head after it was nosed. "You probably already know what my name is, but what should I refer to you by...." he paused. "Jican Junior or J.J for short. You kind of remind me of Jican if he had a younger brother" he said smiling softly then he stood up. "If me and Kiyoshi weren't born conjoined. I'm sure I would have been the older brother with my positive demeanor" he said with smirk on his lips. "Let's see what we can do next....maybe a game like follow the leader or fetch, I could be the catcher or the thrower" he suggested, "Or a belly rub".
Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:07 am
User Image

User Image

This was actually quite enjoyable. Not only was his feral form more sensitive of attention like like pettings and the like, he also heard quite a lot from Kana he was sure the young man wouldn't as quickly tell him in his humanoid form. Once again if he had been able to he would laugh, but for now he would just be the big canine for his friend. While he was stuck in this form he might as well have fun with it. Though Jican wasn't sure how a feral would play follow the leader, fetch sounded simple enough to do in this form. And since it seemed the other mostly made suggestions, Jican looked around before he walked to a nearby tree and placed his front paws on it before taking a weaker branch between his teeth and breaking it off with one hard shake of his head before he brought it to Kana and sat down.

User Image

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:27 am
User Image

Kana watched J.J walk off to a nearby tree and bring back branch. "Fetching it is then" he said with a bright smile as he accepted the branch from the feral. He twirls the branch with his fingers with ease for a few seconds. "Let's get started, J.J!" he said as he raised his arm then pulled back to throw it into the air by ten feet and ten feet ahead.
Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:35 am
User Image

User Image

Jican waited for the other to throw the branch though he made sure to keep a close eye on the branch. He didn't want to miss it when his friend would throw it. Once he did, he was quick to spring into action and ran after the branch before kicking off and catching the branch and bringing it back to Kana. This was how dogs did it right? So he would too. The kitsune had seen them around the city playing this game.

User Image

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:52 am
User Image

Kana watched in awe by J.J's performance in fetching the branch. He petted him on the head playfully, "You're very good at imitating domestic animals" he praises him. "I had once took care of lost dogs until I could return them home when I was younger" he admits as he throws the branch once more. "Handling animals was mine thing while handling people with Kiyoshi thing" he said absentmindedly and assumed the feral fox understood what he was saying.
Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:29 pm
User Image

User Image

Though it wouldn't show on his snout as a feral, Jican was pleased with the praise that he was good at imitating domestic pets. After all that was what he was trying to do here for now. It was good to know he did well. When the branch was thrown again, the feral once more ran after it to catch it and bring it back to Kana. It felt really nice to run around this fast and perform jumps and actions he couldn't as his humanoid form. Perhaps if he would train this skill, he could change at will, which would greatly enhance the time he could spend on four legs. Of course he couldn't teach like this. He would be unable to address his students, but his horses would know who he was. Hearing so much from Kana in this form, he could see why he seemed so shy.

User Image

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:54 pm
User Image

Kana is having fun playing fetch with J.J and just good enough mood to be talking about anything. Threw the branch a little further once he got it back from the feral fox. "People of all ages have always picked him over me and more than just our appearances. There were times they would try to get close to me to get to him, but of course, Kiyoshi is too smart for that to ever work on him. We're attending the last school that haven't heard the rumors about him and name of our family. My last chance to make friends and so far its just been adults, but at least they're more understanding than students of my age" he said going off on a tangent.
Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:35 pm
User Image

User Image

Making friends was one thing that Jican couldn't really help with. He was one of the adults after all. But maybe he could keep an eye out in his classes and steer a little bit. For now all he could do was listen to what Kana was telling 'the feral guard' as he kept running after the branch and bringing it back. Not that he knew what was so special about Kiyoshi or their family name. They were two boys to him as much as every other student. Loose from the fact he gave them a roof and a bed to sleep in and friendship of course. After he brought the branch back once more he sat down and waited, enjoying this little game just as much.

User Image

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:09 pm
User Image

Kana held the branch a little longer when he got it back again from the feral guard. "Enough of me talking about Kiyoshi. Think I did too much of that today. At least the adults around here doesn't seem to treat us any different from each other" he said and switched hands before tossing the branch into the air. "Haven't had this much fun today than I had in years" he admits smiling.
Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:40 pm
User Image

User Image

When Kana kept a hold of the branch longer, Jican went on his hind legs and waited till he would throw it again. Standing like this while a feral was quite difficult compared to when humanoid. No wonder dogs didn't do it often. When the branch flew once more, Jican kicked off and ran after it catching it from the air once more to avoid it leaving the barrier and landed on all fours before returning it to Kana. It seemed the boy was ready to just enjoy some games though. It was good to see his friend smile like that.

User Image

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:27 pm
User Image

Kana is hoping the feral guard was enjoying himself as much as he is or even more right now. Didn't feel like to him like he was talking to himself, but still weird enough to be doing that nonetheless. "Hopefully tomorrow I can get mansion on my own with plenty of time to spare before the curfew. Wouldn't want to find out how dangerous the forest is at night" he comments still oblivious as to what happened the other night with Jican. Tosses the branch around in his hands then tosses it into the air with a spin to it to shake things up a bit.
Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:41 am
User Image

User Image

Being on time at the mansion would definitely not be just a luxury. It was much safer for the boys as well instead of having to walk through the dark forest. It surprised Jican though that the other didn't remember he had already seen the forest at night. But he wasn't going to worry about it. When the branch was thrown with a spin, Jican chased after it but didn't catch it from the air this time, it would most definitely hit him on the nose if he did. Instead he waited till it landed and was relieved it only landed partly outside the barrier. The kitsune quickly grabbed the end that was inside the barrier and brought it back to Kana once more before he dropped it and sat waiting again. He found it enjoyable as well.

User Image

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items