Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
The mansion of Jican (4 rooms available) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:18 am
User Image

Kana kneels in front of J.J after the other returned with the branch. "At least he isn't aimlessly going after the branch" he thought while petting the feral guard. "Think Jican would be okay with me growing daisies in my room as gardening practice?" he asked him. He stood up, "I'm going to play fetch a little longer then I should probably get ready for bed" he said smiling softly. "Where do you sleep?" he asked wondering if he will be sleeping inside the manor or outside on the grounds.
Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:01 am
User Image

User Image

The feral murred a bit at the pettings and his ears twitched a bit as he heard Kana about growing daisies. He tilted his head as he looked up a bit confused. Why would he mind the other growing daisies? It wasn't like there wasn't enough room. In fact...Jican would have smiled if he could and he suddenly picked up the branch as Kana finished his sentence before running off toward the path to the backyard. Once there he sat and waited for the other to come to him and if they did he would just lead him to the backyard and to a few empty patches. The kitsune hadn't decided yet what to grow there. What was the harm of giving a patch to his friend? He wouldn't be able to answer the question about sleeping right now either way.

User Image

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

[color=#c68c53]""[/color]

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:57 am
User Image

Kana followed the feral guard out of curiosity and also he has the branch. Stops when the other stops and looks down at patch. "Think this is a good place to grow them?" he asked him. He thought it is a better option than growing a small amount in his room. "The daisies will help me show that my feelings are all year long that I can keep a secret for a friend" he explained why he picked daisies. Looks around hoping these patches are far enough away from any sounds of horse hooves.
Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:19 pm
User Image

User Image

Jican nodded at Kana's question. That was something he could do. Though the explanation about why he grew them kind of escaped the feral, as Kana suddenly went on about it out of nowhere, Jican didn't mind Kana growing anything. If they wanted to, he would give them the room to do so. It was in a calm area where a lot of sun reached on daytime. He barked once to give his confirmation in case of any doubts. Around the open patch there were herbs and other flowers growing as well, kept neat by the gardeners.

User Image

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:31 pm
User Image

"Well, I guess shouldn't expect you to understand everything I'm saying with just my words, but with my actions soon enough" Kana said after the bark. He patted him on the head, "I should head on inside. Playtime is over with for me tonight, J.J" he said and started walked to go back to the front of the manor to go inside to wash up. He was sweating a little from the game of fetch and thought a good shower before bedtime will help.
Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:10 pm
User Image

User Image

Jican thought it to bad that they were quitting but the other had a point. They would need to sleep soon and the kitsune wouldn't be far behind as he had his class after all. As the other walked away, the feral picked up the branch again and placed it next to the shed before following them inside and moving to walk around the house and see what everyone was up to. He knew he didn't have to, but his staff seemed to like it he checked in now and then.

User Image

User Image

In-depth Profile

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:03 pm
User Image

Kiyoshi was still in the manor's library looking for answers to questions the guardian had about the Wildshadow family earlier. He had put the guy out of his mind when left the grounds to get his brother at the school.
Kana headed off to the bathroom to take his shower first as soon as he entered the manor. Humming softly to himself and nodding happily with how playtime worked out for him and J.J.
Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:12 am
User Image

User Image

It didn't take Jican long to move to his bedroom instead and after a quick bath with the help of a few servants, the feral lay down on the bed and went to sleep. It was the best to just go to bed normally as the next day he knew he would be back to his humanoid form and there was nothing as bad as waking up sore because he went to sleep at any other place the night before. He didn't know what the twins would be doing, but he trusted them to stay out of trouble.

User Image

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:10 am
User Image

The twins went off to bed around the same time as each other and stayed in their rooms the rest of the night. Kana left out an hour earlier to buy daisy seeds for the patches so he ate breakfast early too. [exit Kana]
On the other hand, Kiyoshi took his time in getting ready for his morning class and particularly to just one of them he was looking forward to.
Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:27 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Jican Wildshadow ☬ Equestrian Care teacher
Race: Kitsune (Fox Demon)
Gender/Orientation/Status: Male/Gay/Single
Outfit: Silk Blue and purple kimono
Current Form: Humanoid/Feral
Health: Great
With: No one yet
Where: Mansion|Dining room ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

It didn't take long for Jican to fall asleep and when he woke up the next day, as he had expected, he was back to his humanoid form. Once he was awake enough he got up and ready for the day. His class would start once more in a matter of hours and he wouldn't want to be late for any potential students. After he got ready for the day. the kitsune walked to the dining room and sat down as he waited for breakfast to be brought in. This was also when he heard that one of the young masters had left already and he smiled and nodded. He could guess why they left early. Since he always ate the same in the mornings, he didn't need to let them know before hand what to put together and it would be brought in when ready. Jican, in the meantime, was looking through the newspaper that was placed on the table already.

In-depth Profile: Jican Wildshadow

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:52 pm
User Image

Kiyoshi sat down at the dining table after requesting oatmeal and orange juice for breakfast. "My brother still didn't figure it out last night. Mr. Wildshadow, sir?" he asked Mr. Wildshadow when he sees him looking through the newspaper. He doubt his brother figured out the connection between Mr. Wildshadow and the feral guard.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:32 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
With: Kiyoshi

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Jican looked up from the newspaper when he heard Kiyoshi's voice and smiled to him. "Good morning, Kiyoshi." he said and chuckled hearing the question before he shook his head gently. "He is convinced that the feral is mine, rather than me. I'm not sure to tell him, or to wait and see how long it takes for him to find out by himself." he admitted and laughed softly. He wasn't one to leave someone in confusion, but he had to admit it might be fun to see how long it would take Kana to find out on his own that the feral in fact was Jican.

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:04 am
User Image

"Morning,sir" Kiyoshi greeted back. "Not surprising, but I'm not spoil the ending of if he ends you kept the truth from him when he doesn't find out on his own" he replied calmly. He was snickering mentally about because he knew his brother's reaction to be if he told him the truth. "Guess he left out earlier. Any idea why?" he asked him.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:25 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
With: No one yet

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

The way Kiyoshi spoke made absolutely no sense to the kitsune. In fact it wasn't even comprehensible. He could only assume he 'might' be implying it was best to tell him when the opportunity came. But the second the other spoke at least made sense so Jican nodded at the realization Kana left already. "Ah, he wants to grow daisies and wondered out loud yesterday if I would mind him growing them in the yard. I showed him a few empty patches that have yet to be determined what to grow there. So I figured why not let him have it? My guess is that he went out to buy seeds for his patch." he explained the twin and smiled before he continued his breakfast. He made sure to keep his ears open so he could converse with Kiyoshi though.

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:50 am
User Image

Kiyoshi began eating as soon as his breakfast was brought and he was careful with the hotness of his oatmeal. "He did, huh? Sounds like something he would do. Physically prove what he feels than with words. The concept of friendship means a lot more to him than it does to me" he responded then sipped his juice some. "Expecting to have more students now that its the second of teaching for you, Mr. Wildshadow?" he asked Jican calmly.
Kaiten Jiron

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces