Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
The mansion of Jican (4 rooms available) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:51 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Jican Wildshadow ☬ Equestrian Care teacher
Race: Kitsune (Fox Demon)
Gender/Orientation/Status: Male/Gay/Single
Outfit: Silk Blue and purple kimono
Current Form: Humanoid/Feral
Health: Great
With: No one yet
Where: Mansion|Dining room ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Jican just listened while the other spoke and ate his breakfast. His ears twitched at times which showed he was listening and then he nodded hearing the question. "Hopefully so. But if not I don't think the horses will mind." he replied and chuckled. "What about you? Do you have any classes or activities you look forward to?" he asked the black twin. Who knew, maybe he had a club in his mind or there was a class he really liked to check. With Princeton being so quiet, students seemed to keep to their own schedule.

In-depth Profile: Jican Wildshadow

Genkawolf

-

[color=#c68c53]""[/color]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:07 pm
User Image

Kiyoshi mulled over in his mind about a certain question came to mind and postponed it a little longer. "Wouldn't you like to know, sir. Well, I'm not under any obligation to share such personal information" he answered with a chuckle. "Did our spiritual guest leave in a better mood yesterday?" he asked him then finishes up his oatmeal and juice. "Any punishment done onto him, won't work on me just so you know for future reference, sir" he informs him calmly.
Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:33 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Jican raised an eyebrow when he got that reply from Kiyoshi before he chuckled and shook his head. "You're in your right Kiyoshi." he just replied to that matter. The youth was true about that part after all, he wasn't obligated to tell him that. He nodded hearing the question about Aneurin. "He did. Said something about checking out the old shrine in the back of the forest behind the manor. Since he is the guardian of the land I don't expect he had any trouble." he answered and smiled. The latter surprised him for a moment before he laughed softly and shrugged a bit. "I am hoping it never has to come to that. You keep well to the rules of the manor with exception of the curfew, but I'd say the forest is punishment enough. I just worry for you both your safety when it comes to that." he explained. After all they were old enough to know to respect rules of the manor. And the rule about being home on time was more a precaution than a rule.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:12 pm
User Image

"Think he will be visiting again unannounced again in the future?" Kiyoshi asked. He decided not to ask if he convinced the guardian of his identity or not. "Can't promise that and you can worries to yourself and to my brother. I can defend myself just fine" he replied with a serious look on his face. "Besides I have so far gotten back from before dusk" he added.
Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:28 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Jican chuckled when Kiyoshi asked about Aneurin and smiled a bit. "Well, according to the information that I was told by my parents, this land is Aneurin, Aneurin is this land. So now he woke up, I am pretty sure he will pop up more often." he replied, however his face became serious when the other said he could take care of himself. "I do not care how strong you convince yourself you are and to what race, but more over those creatures outside at night won't care. Unless you have light with you that is strong enough to simulate daytime, they will kill you. And they won't discriminate on the account of you being young. You have kept to the time yes and I am happy you did and commend you for it, as it is to dangerous out there otherwise, but don't become overconfident. Keep to the good habit you have so far to be here on time." he replied, his voice a lot more serious than he usually is. There was no joking around when it came to the nocturnal forest. No matter if you were demon or god. "The only one that can cross that forest unharmed and at any given time, is Aneurin. They won't even try and harm him. But everyone else, demon or even god is free range to them." he warned, hoping Kiyoshi would never break his good record of being on time.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:53 am
User Image

"Great news then" Kiyoshi said sarcastically. He furrowed his eyebrows then stood up abruptly knocking his chair over. He was angry and it expressed for well on his face and it was an emotion he rarely shows openly. "I didn't say I was strong, I said I can defend myself. I'm not going to sit here and let another adult underestimate again. Of course they don't bother him, he's practically apart of the forest and I certainly wouldn't care if they did. Excuse me, I have a class to be getting to now" he said angrily and grabbed his bag on the way out of the manor. [exit]
Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:08 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Jican wasn't very impressed when the other reacted the way he did. A nearby staffmember did startle a little, but then continued to mutter about disrespect and was clearly angry about how the boy had reacted to the kitsune. Jican made a dismissive gesture, showing he wasn't bothered and shrugged. "He is an adolescent, it comes with the territory, nothing I wasn't aware of when I offered the mansion for a place for students if they need it. But he has to stop underestimating the forest on his turn." he spoke and finished his breakfast after giving the lady a smile that had muttered earlier. The woman sighed but resigned about it, since her employer seemed alright about it. Once he was done eating, the kitsune said his goodbye for the day and after picking up the bento made for him by the old man, he walked out of the mansion and toward the academy as well to start his classes again. [EXIT]

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:40 pm
User Image

Kiyoshi returned to the manor around early afternoon with the books he checked out from the library. He didn't his brother would be back until another few hours since the guy has more classes than he does over all. He had one of the servants take books to his room while he had a late lunch in the dining room.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:46 am
User Image

After Kiyoshi had his late lunch, he informed one of the servants that he will be in his room for the rest of the day just in case his brother asks of his whereabouts. Greeted by the sight of his books on his desk, he closed and locks the door then jumps right in his independent studying.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:19 am
User Image

Kana made it in time before the curfew and quite worn out from all the classes he had today especially Mr. Wildshadow's class. Wasn't sure if the owner was back or not, but he was more focused on eating dinner and heading off to bed earlier after a nice, relaxing bath. After giving his food order he relaxes a bit in the sitting room.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
TimeKeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:18 pm
User Image

Kana nodded off a couple of times while waiting in the sitting until he was called in the dining room for dinner. "Haven't seen Jican since his class. Maybe he is busy. The guy is a teacher after all, work usually comes before friendship for adults and reputation" he thought while he ate dinner alone. The special dessert was to award himself for getting here before curfew. Two more days before the weekend then he will have more time to check out the town. After he finished meal time he drew a bath in his bedroom's bathroom.
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:53 am
User Image

Kiyoshi looked away from his books to check the time and seeing how late it was. He assumed his brother has returned from classes by now. Got ready for bed then did a few more minutes of reading.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:09 am
User Image

"I don't think we're particular close as friends with Jican, but we can be someday" Kana thought as he undressed. He stepped in the water and sat down in the tub after a moment. He exhales a long sigh as he relaxes in the hot water easing out his body's soreness.
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:06 am
User Image

The twins woke up the next day at different times at usual with Kana waking up first. He planted the seeds he brought from the store yesterday in the patch he was allowed to use then watered them. Went back inside to get ready for school while breakfast is being prepared.
Kiyoshi woke up half an hour after his brother at the desk. He rubs his face a bit then got up to freshen up in the bathroom. He was thinking of having a cup of coffee before going to school this morning.
Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:28 pm
User Image

Back at the mansion, Aneurin had been the first to wake up. The boy guardian hadn't even bothered to ask if he could stay the night, since he basically owned these lands after all. Jican lived in his forest by Aneurin's grace. Though of course the time that Aneurin had been sealed without him knowing, the forest had taken a turn for the worst. Though he wasn't particularly in need of food as a spirit, he did enjoy them before and he loved to again just eat and drink like people did. Because of this he was walking to the kitchen. At first he would be invisible, at most spreading a cold air through the kitchen as he walked in while he took his corporal form, and looked around. It looked like he was the first but staff was very fast to bow deep to him and offer him food and a drink. Aneurin grinned and accepted the offers and sat at the table. At least these people remembered how to treat their guardian deity. While Aneurin ate his breakfast, Jican followed close after. When he saw the boy he bowed and smiled. "Good morning, Aneurin-sama. Enjoying your breakfast?" he asked before he sat down to wait for his own food. The guardian looked up and nodded. For now he would assume the man spoke the truth, though his aura still felt warped. "It's very nice." he admitted and continued eating while Jican was given his own food.

Profile Jican
Profile Aneurin

Genkawolf

-

Jican: [color=#00ccff]""[/color]
Aneurin: [color=#00e6ac]""[/color]

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers