Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
The mansion of Jican (4 rooms available) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:45 pm
User Image

User Image

"That is why I said only at Equestrian Studies. Basically when at the mansion, even if you were in my class, I'm just Jican." Jican chuckled and continued the tour. Something about what Kiyoshi said made him think though. "Did you sign Kana up for my class?" Jican was surprised. The other has seemed so timid and scared around even a horse as tame as Ivy. He led the young man to the garden where he showed him the outdoor pool and flowers and plants as he waited for a reply.

User Image

((No problem smile ))
In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:44 pm
User Image

"I would rather stick to formalities if you don't mind" Kiyoshi replied. He didn't like using first names, but he was confident that Kana would be okay with that. He grins when hears the teacher's question and followed him to the garden. "Of course, wasn't it obvious? It was to him" he replied with a question. He was hinting back to what Kana said back at the school grounds to Jican.
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:08 pm
User Image

User Image

"That is up to you." Jican replied calmly and gestured to the garden and pool. "This is pretty much the backyard. Not as large as front one, but a very good place to relax at." When Kiyoshi confirmed his thought, Jican shook his head and chuckled a bit. "It is true confrontation is the best with fears, but if my class is the right place. It might turn out to be an overload." The Kitsune didn't mind to help Kana with his fear, but he was afraid it would be to much of a confrontation.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:58 pm
User Image

"Thanks for being open about it" said Kiyoshi nonchalantly. He thought of the so called backyard as a place to read it and he was sure his brother could find it to be an outdoor napping place. "He will pull it all like he always with every challenge that comes his way especially when it comes from me" he said confidently. "We bring out the best and the worst out of each other. Better be reaping what I sow because I'm certainly doing that for anyone else" he said about their relationship as twins.
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:31 am
User Image

User Image

The Kitsune smiled a bit when Kiyoshi thanked him. It would seem he was quite reserved, but that was fine. Hearing him about his brother he nodded. "Then let's hope for Kana, this time is no different." Jican did worry about it a bit but he left it at that. It never helped to keep chasing such anyway. Instead he led Kiyoshi to where the garden ended and the stables started. "You seen parts of this already. The stables. But I'll show you the rest." Jican led him passed many stables inhabited by horses, some barns and training pens till the stables ended and they reached a large grassy field where several horses were grazing or lazying around. "This is well honestly my first and main job. The horses at Equestrian Studies also come from here. After the last teacher just up and left and never came back I decided to take over the class."

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:44 am
User Image

Kiyoshi's curvy bangs bounced around a bit as he turns his head looking around while walking and following the kitsune's lead. Didn't care for the smell that came from the stables. He wasn't afraid of animals he didn't want to be around them because of how they smell. Even so he considered this place to be well established in handling and caring for horses. "Can't quite imagine the circumstances as to why the last teacher left in that way, but it doesn't seem like you won't being having any trouble in taking it over. The real results will be how your students' skills turn out at the end of the school year".
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:07 am
User Image

User Image

"Exactly. Well seeing I grew up breeding horses with my parents already and now run a successful stable myself, I'd like to think my ability is up to par to be teaching the subject." Jican chuckled and then smiled. "You have seen around the mansion and the grounds. There any questions you have that you want to ask about it?" Right now Jican was right here, so the other might as well ask them while he was with him. "Of course you know where to find me if you have questions later as well."

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:36 am
User Image

"Sounds like the correct kind of credentials" Kiyoshi commented on Jican's history with horses. "Not at this moment" he said to having any questions then nods to what he says next. "Well, there is one question" he said as soon as one come to mind. "What are you exactly?" he asked referring to Jican's race.
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:45 am
User Image

User Image

Jican smiled at Kiyoshi's comment. "Thank you." When the other spoke about questions he listened and nodded. Upon hearing his only question, he laughed softly. "I'm a Kitsune, or Fox Demon in more general terms. Not old enough to have all nine tails, but getting there." He made no secret of his race. "Here on Princeton you meet all sort of different races. Demons, Angels, Elves and of course Humans." He smiled. "How about you and your brother? Anything specific or human completely?" It was pure curiosity. He didn't mind what race they were, as long as they wouldn't cause danger.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:27 am
User Image

"You're welcome" said Kiyoshi quietly. Keeps notes of what Mr. Wildshadow is after Jican answered his question. "I've had enough of human interactions for a life time" he commented. "Shadow men. Pure darkness" he answered. "My brother has forgotten what we are and thinks of himself as a human. No surprise though, we haven't been in our real forms since the single digit years" he said to warn that asking Kana what they are would be difficult.
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:48 am
User Image

User Image

"I find humans refreshing and interesting." Jican thought to himself and then shrugged chuckling softly. "Well I should, since I got plenty of them in my class soon enough no doubt." He had met a few humans already. "Well you are welcome whatever form you may be. Just don't purposely startle the horses." Jican winked showing he was joking. The horses wouldn't startle to quickly either way.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:55 pm
User Image

"Wouldn't some show up at the location of the classroom not knowing you are over here?" Kiyoshi asked. He thought of the possibilities of students showing up for the class. "Not holding you from your teacher duties now that the tour is over, am I" he asked him. He didn't laugh at the joke even after it was indicated it was one from the wink.
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:07 pm
User Image

User Image

Jican smiled and shook his head. "I mentioned it to the deacon that I was going home. Since the class only recently has returned, we don't really expect students to show up yet. Tomorrow maybe. When it is bit more known that Equestrian Studies is back." The Kitsune explained it easily and even if they would come, there were people at the stables that could help. "Class isn't officially on yet till tomorrow at any rate. Today was more a day for setting it all up." Jican figured the boy was a tough crowd for any jokes, so he didn't make any more at this moment.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:03 pm
User Image

"The deacon?" Kiyoshi asked confused. "You seem to have what it takes to be a popular teacher without really getting to now much about you. Students will show, at least my brother will show up" he said about tomorrow's classes. He wasn't sure about other students, but he was sure about his own brother. "Sounds like you're 100% set up then?" he asked Jican.
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:30 am
User Image

User Image

"The Principal. He knows my family as we have supplied horses to the Academy for a very long time by now. This class is more a hobby for me to help others see the beauty of horses, I won't get paid for it, no need either." Jican chuckled a bit when he explained that and smiled hearing his compliment. "Thanks for the compliment. I hope to see it back in class. Yes, the class is all set to start tomorrow." The Kitsune looked up a bit when he heard hooves and was pushed from behind. A soft chuckle escaped him when he saw the chestnut mare that had shoved him and he gently petted her nose before she went on into the field. "One of my oldest mares, she is pensioned now. No more stallions for her. I keep pensioned horses in a separate part of the stables to avoid accidental breeding as well. They are to old now."

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out