Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
The mansion of Jican (4 rooms available) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:55 pm
User Image

Twins entered the upstairs hall a moment apart from each other, but went down the stairs together. Jican was the only person Kana recognized at the dinning table, but not the other person. "Morning" he greeted them both then seated in his usual seat. Kiyoshi wasn't expecting Aneurin to be making an appearance at breakfast time. "Long time no see, Aneurin" he greeted the guardian deity. "How has been your morning so far?" he asked him as he seat next to his brother at the table.
Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:37 am
User Image

For now the breakfast was eaten in silence. Jican wasn't going to bother their guardian while he was eating and Aneurin still had his suspicions. It wasn't long after though that the twins joined them. The boy tilted his head as he looked at Kana, but he didn't question it really. After all he had felt there was another here, he just hadn't seen them yet. Jican smiled and nodded in return as he was eating. "Morning." Aneurin greeted the twins though he soon looked at Kiyoshi when they spoke to him. "You haven't seen me but I was here." the guardian said and chuckled a bit. He liked Kiyoshi. "It has been quiet and boring so far." Aneurin said. "How about yours?" he asked the two twins. Kiyoshi cause he was curious and Kana to be polite, after all he didn't know him really yet.

Profile Jican
Profile Aneurin

Genkawolf

-

Jican: [color=#00ccff]""[/color]
Aneurin: [color=#00e6ac]""[/color]

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:58 am
User Image

Kana took a couple of sips from his cup of water after he was greeted back. He started eating after his breakfast was served to him. He wasn't going to stay long once he was done since he has morning classes and wanted to check up on the plants. "Very tiring. Emotionally and physically" he admits after being asked a question. "Gotta go" he said after he wiped off his mouth with a napkin then left the dinning room and grabs his bag on the way out of the manor. [exit]
"Hopefully that doesn't involve spying on me" thought Kiyoshi after that the guardian has been around. Started eating after his brother, "Boring for the most part outside of school" he answered the question that was directed to them. "See you at lunch, brother" he said to his brother as Kana left.
Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:42 pm
User Image

Aneurin tilted his head a bit as he listened to the new face. Tiring when the day just begun was kind of strange. His curiosity peaked, the guardian left as well and followed after the white haired individual to see what he was going to do. It wasn't like Aneurin had much else to do either way. Jican on the other hand twitched his ears a few times but continued to eat. It was well possible to him one could already be tired. Perhaps his sleep hadn't been to well. He instead turned to the blackhaired twin as he smiled a bit. "Are there no interesting clubs or gatherings at the school? I have to admit I haven't done much else there but work with the horses. If not teaching, then out riding with a few students." he asked about the boring time.

Profile Jican
Profile Aneurin

Genkawolf

-

Jican: [color=#00ccff]""[/color]
Aneurin: [color=#00e6ac]""[/color]

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:38 pm
User Image

Kiyoshi went back to eat and didn't respond back to Jican. He was still mad at him from yesterday and not moving on from it until tomorrow. For now kept to himself as he finishes off his breakfast then wiped off his mouth then stood up afterwards.
Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:47 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Jican Wildshadow ☬ Equestrian Care teacher
Race: Kitsune (Fox Demon)
Gender/Orientation/Status: Male/Gay/Single
Outfit: Silk Blue and purple kimono
Current Form: Humanoid/Feral
Health: Great
With: No one yet
Where: On the road ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
❅❅❅❅▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

When he got no reaction, the kitsune rolled his eyes a bit. For someone so serious, Kiyoshi was surprisingly childish. But it wasn't like he wasn't used to being by himself so he finished his food and placed the plate on the counter before giving the woman working on it a gentle smile and a wave before he left with his bento. He didn't have to teach yet, but he always liked to make sure the horses were all taken care of well, even if he knew his people always would. "I'm off, there is a horse at the school that might have a foal soon, I want to go check on her." he had called back after which the the lady smiled back and waved before continuing back to her task at hand. The black fox whistled a tune as he walked off.

❅❅❅❅▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

In-depth Profile: Jican Wildshadow

-

-

[color=#c68c53]""[/color]

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:18 am
User Image

Kiyoshi didn't leave the dining room until after Jican had left. Lost in thought about his brother's well-being, "I'm not my brother's keeper, but if he falls apart from exhaustion the blame will be on me. Best to keep an eye on him from a distance. Don't think Mr. Wildshadow will be any help on this case and Kana wouldn't want to ask any favors from someone he is supposed to be friends with" he decided on his way to school and hands gripping on his bag. [exit]
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:51 pm
User Image

Kiyoshi returned back to the manor early again feeling a bit defeated in not finding his brother as soon as he wanted. There wasn't an emergency nor urgent in finding him so he wasn't trying that hard. After entering the manor, he politely ordered a small snack of macaroons to make up for lunch and last until dinner then waited in the dining room.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:40 am
User Image

Going over things in his mind, Kiyoshi didn't have to wait long for his snack and served to him. He thanked the man politely then started eating as quietly as possible. Took his time though since he is nothing better to do and he wasn't in any hurry to get into the study session.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:06 pm
User Image

Kiyoshi didn't mind the quietness that Kana would have most likely disliked. "Quietness is better than chaos" he thought as he was finishing his snack. He thought there was no point in prolonging the inevitable since nothing else was going on so he got up and exited the dining hall then went upstairs to study in his room.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:46 pm
User Image

Kana practiced the French words he learned in language today out loud, and he was considerably exhausted from gym class. Although he came out here on his own accord before its time for curfew. One more day until the weekend then he can recuperate from the tiring first week of transferring into the school by visiting the hot springs. Too late for snack time, but he wanted to at least put in his two cents about dinner. "Would be nice to play with J.J again before dinner time" he thought as he dropped off his bag in his bedroom.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:51 pm
User Image

The spirit had been bored out of his mind with everyone away from the mansion. Jican was busy with the school, Kiyoshi had seemed angry and had walked right passed him earlier. Kana on the other hand didn't seem to like him much, but Aneurin did like Kana. So he had eventually just gone to their room and waited there for them to return. The boy spirit was still sitting on the wardrobe, cloaked in invisibility when the door finally opened. Aneurin had looked up and at the door and then smiled. Finally someone was home that he could talk with! "Finally. Do you know how boring this place is without you guys?" Aneurin called out as he jumped off the wardrobe and landed softly as he came out of his invisible state and followed Kana. "There was nothing to do and the staff just bows and treats me silently. No fun with them either." he spoke before he looked at the bag.

In depth profile

Genkawolf

""

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:41 pm
User Image

Kana looks at him puzzled that the other was speaking to him and not about where he was showing up from. He didn't think he would be seeing and hearing the guy at the manor after what had happened back this morning at school. He shrugs his shoulders, "Is that rhetorical question? Because there is no way I would be accurate in my guesses. I don't find it unusual, they treat me the same way" he replied calmly. Since he wasn't in a bad mood so he decided to give this question a try. "Have you seen a beast that's bigger than a wolf and been on the estate at least one time?" he asked. He was going to head back out of his room once he heard a response then go down stairs after dropping off his bag.
Kiyoshi thought he heard sounds of footsteps that maybe belonged to his brother then he ignored after a few seconds to get back to studying.
Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:56 am
((Not sure where Kiyoshi is or where he is studying and if they could see him so I kept it safe lol))

User Image

It was weird to the spirit that the other seemed to not be bothered by how the staff treated them. Seriously? How boring could it get?! Aneurin sighed and shook his head. The unusual didn't end there however as the other now asked about some dog around the premises and he thought to himself before he shrugged. "I know nothing of a dog anywhere on the premises but Jican and he isn't exactly a wolf to my idea..." he idly mused before he followed Kana outside and downstairs without a sound of his footsteps. "What are you going to do? Going to have some fun?" he asked curiously to the white haired male, completely forgetting about the earlier question about beasts.

In depth profile

Genkawolf

""

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:54 pm
User Image

"The size was between a wolfhound and a great dane, but definitely not a canine. I'm no zoologist so I don't know what animal kingdom the beast is from" Kana responded thinking back to the image of the beast in mind. "I don't know about all that. Pretty much the limit for the day and the first week is almost over" he answered. Haven't thought of what he wanted for dinner by name so requested the cook's choice after reaching the kitchen. "Maybe I will relax outside until dinner" he mumbled as he headed out the back door.

Kaiten Jiron

((OOC: Kiyoshi is still in his room studying, and he doesn't plan to leave it until dinner time.))  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff