Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
The mansion of Jican (4 rooms available) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:00 pm
User Image

Kiyoshi's eyebrows raised, "Friend?...Oh, the caretaker, I presume" he assumed as to who Jican was speaking about. He shrugs, "Meh" he utters to show he doesn't really care either way about classes.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:23 pm
User Image

User Image

"The very one." Jican chuckled and sat down. "My father used to tell me that he is older than him even. That he was already here when he lived here with his father." The Kitsune smiled a bit. "I guess he isn't human either."

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:26 pm
User Image

Kiyoshi follows him to the living room, "I suppose a race of a long life span" he guessed. "His race might not have anything to do with his cooking skills" he thought sitting in the chair was in earlier.
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:29 pm
User Image

User Image

Jican chuckled softly. "Definitely not, he learned that over the years. I never did learn to cook myself I have to admit. I never even asked him what he was. I have just always known him as a caretaker. Both the mansion and me." It was pretty much how he grew up. Knowing the mansion, forest and the older man.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:39 pm
User Image

"Maybe its the genes then. The food seemed to taste unreal, but likable to my tongue" Kiyoshi replied. He narrowed his eyes at Jican, "You didn't get out much when you were younger, did you?" he asked him. He wanted to see the teacher's reaction and that is his motive reason behind the question.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:47 pm
User Image

User Image

The Kitsune tilted his head some when Kiyoshi narrowed his eyes at him. Wondering if it was something he said. But when the other spoke again, he smiled and shook his head. "That would be correct. Always the mansion, garden, forest and Princeton if my father went there for the horses. The woods, well they weren't really a place for a child of the mansion. It gets so dangerous the moment the sun set and night fell. I was strictly forbidden to be beyond mansion perimeters close or at night."

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkuwolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:38 am
User Image

Kiyoshi laughs because he wasn't expecting the teacher to answer him so honestly. "Wouldn't that mean by going after Kana, you did something that was original forbidden?" he asked. "Certainly have your redeeming qualities that has probably attracted my brother's attention. Not going to work on me though" he said to Mr. Wildshadow.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:41 am
User Image

User Image

Jican chuckled when Kiyoshi spoke of going after Kana and he shook his head. "I was a child still when I was forbidden. By now both my parents have passed on and I am no longer forbidden to do anything but by law. And the woods around the mansion are mine as well, just like the mansion." The Kitsune explained it all calmly, though when Kiyoshi spoke of redeeming qualities it was a little confusing. "Redeeming qualities? Redeeming for what?"

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:37 am
User Image

Kiyoshi looked off to the side away from Jican, but he was listening. "You two are just friends, right?" he asked. He hadn't personally spoken with his brother since earlier afternoon before the tour so he felt like he couldn't just assume they were friends. "That's a secret. For me to know and you to figure it out" he answered smirking.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:30 am
User Image

User Image

"That would be correct. He asked if we could be friends, and I don't see why not. Which goes for both of you." He smiled a bit. Of course it was up to Kiyoshi, but he would at least not mind at all. One could never have to many friends. When he answered him so mysteriously he laughed softly. "I guess I better do my best to find out then." In time he would find out he was sure.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:52 am
User Image

Kiyoshi looks to Jican and stares at him for a long moment after hearing what he said. He had the look of disbelief on his face then back to calm composure. He didn't understand why would anyone offer friendship to him, but that kind of relationship wasn't for him. "No thanks, Mr. Wildshadow. Friendship always lead to loss and I don't want anything to do with it" he tells him.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:47 am
User Image

User Image

The Kitsune looked at him with a questioning expression. He didn't really understand Kiyoshi most times. When he finally spoke Jican was surprised. "Sounds like you don't have the best of experiences with friendships. A shame. The good friendships can be really great." He still had a few friends from even his childhood still. They often would meet up at the mansion, mostly kids of his father's friends but they were still getting along wonderfully.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:42 am
User Image

"Fine and dandy for my brother, but its not for me" Kiyoshi replied. "Do I look like the kind of person who has ever had friends?" he asked.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:01 am
User Image

User Image

"I guess not. But who knows. You can't be without friends forever." It was hard for the Kitsune to believe someone would never have friends in their life. But it was up to the other what he wanted to do. Jican just looked at the clock when the caretaker came in and announced dinner was served. The Kitsune nodded and thanked the man before he got up. "Let's go eat some dinner. We can put some aside for Kana if he indeed doesn't show up." The Kitsune sent one of the staff up to check with the boy before he walked to the dining room.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:03 pm
User Image

"Well, I will continue to prove that it is possible" Kiyoshi said taking the teacher's words as a life long challenge. He stood up after Mr.Wildshadow then nods and head off after other to the dining room.
Kana was still unconscious on his bed face down and his bedroom door was unlocked.
Qukohya Lhilei

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces