Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
My Beloved Daughter! Reserved Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:07 pm
DiamondFlight

User Image
Elliot Nightwing was walking the corridors of the great palace one night on his way out to the cyrstal Fields he hadn't seen any in awhile. The dragons.. they had come every year for 10 years to breed and leave with their young ones but the past year they hadn't come and he was growing concern for his old and beloved friends of the past. He walks out to the garden enjoying the cool night air one of his happiest moments he was a vampire one of the few rare ones that had a mix of both that and wereblood in his veins and being a mixed hybrid brought out immense power with his aura. He continued on his way walking over to their nesting grounds. when he heard a noise amongst the crystals it was echoing off the tall walls that surrounded the place so he had to keep going until he noted that a half cracked egg with a small dragon placed inside was crying out. He walks over kneeling down to check out the small creature. It was very odd for a dragon offspring to be left behind but he could tell she was very small for even a dragon offspring and he smiled reaching out his hand so she could smell it and pick up his scent,"What are you doing out here?", he asked kindly,"Little one are you lost?". He tried to soothe her with clicking noises and little growls her heard the dragons mothers do with their young hoping it would help her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:26 pm
User Image
Astrid, an runty, albino Crystal dragon, was in her nest among the crystals in the royal crystal field with half of her eggshell on her little head. She then smelled Elliot's hand before she heard the clicking and little growls he was making before she nuzzled his hand thinking he was her daddy. She cooed a bit as she tried to walk for the first time. Usually her kind was the size of a small pony, but she was the size of Elliot when he was born. She then fell onto her bottom, and cooed at Elliot as she hugged her daddy's arm, cutely. Her eyes were like Sapphires shining in the moonlight, as she looked up at him sweetly. She then proceeded to try and climb up his arm wanting him to hold her. Astrid was truly adorable, and a rare sight. Her scales were as white as snow with the barest hint of baby blue stripes. It was obvious she was albino, and a runt, and since she was she was abandoned because her parents thought she'd be took weak and sickly to be a good addition to their family.

Guenivere ORion

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:54 pm
DiamondFlight

User Image

Elliot smiled at her adorable little notions she was an adorable little thing the size of a larger new born human and the way, she was reacting to his noises and his gentle gesture of letting her catch his scent made him smile, as he picks up the small white blue eyed dragon and held her close like a small little baby. He rubbed the top of her head gently,"There there my little girl..", he soothed to her seeing that there was no fresh scent of dragon nearby they had seemed to left her alone and no wonder she was way to small to support herself in the air for long. He wrapped her up in his large over coat and stroked her head gently while he began to walk back explaining to her,"You are to come home with me I shall care for you and then you. You will be my child my little white angel", he smiled at her thinking of a names to came to his head,"now what shall I name you...", he thought as his gaze drifted over the night sky,"Would you like the name Astrid?", he asked thinking of the Astrioids,"Or perhaps Star? Venus? Luna?", he gave her a few names waiting for her reactions to each one.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:10 pm
User Image
Astrid giggled as he rubbed the top of her head. Like all of her kind, her scales were not as hard as an adult's, but these were just her baby scales. She'd shed them, as her new ones would grow into place at the same time. A crystal dragon's scales were as tough as diamonds and just as valuable. Which was why they were often killed in other countries and kingdoms and their babies were sold to the highest bidder. Astrid then perked her little ears up hearing the name Astrid. She liked the name. Then the name Luna came up. It was from that moment on she was granted the name Astrid Luna Nightwing. She snuggled close to Elliot as she was wrapped in his large over coat, cooing at him, trying to talk to him. Baby crystal dragons are very vocal towards their parents, and towards those they saw as trustworthy. Just then, Astrid felt a sneeze coming on, and made a funny, but cute face. Luckily she couldn't use her powers yet, but she would in about a year or two. She then made a small sneeze before she snuggled close again, gripping Elliot's shirt as she cooed at him sweetly.

Guenivere ORion

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:28 pm
DiamondFlight

User Image

Elliot listened carefully to her reactions until he finally was able to decide on the name Astrid Luna and there she was from that moment forward. He listened to her as she began to coo and cuddle closer to him and his smile was warm and fatherly,"Oh my dear daughter you are so small but you will be safe with me...",he was alittle alarmed as she sneezed but being as tiny as she was she didn't breathe the fire that most of her kind would do and she was able to shake her head and snuggle closer into his coat. He laughed alittle at her interaction and petted her soft head. As they neared the castle he began to walk inside a servant came up of his passing and asked anxiously,"My lord where have you been?", he waved them away and headed deeper into the darkened castle he came upon a door and knocked an older woman came out and looked up her eyes betrayer her curiousity,"what did you find?", she asked as she entered inside,"I found this little bundle", he pulled out the dragon and let her be seen by the older woman,"She is small for her kind but she will grow... I shall watch her now that my parents have died you are the only one though that can help me... for I'm not completely knowledgable with that of the dragon race", he concluded as he watched the woman crack a rusty laugh,"i'm getting old Lord Nightwing and I understand your concerns but I shall help you raise this dragon until I pass", she hobbles over to a bookshelf that contained a large book and inside of it she reached and pulled out the massive book carrying it over to him which he took in his other hand and nodded his thanks,"This contains all that I have ever known on the dragon race of that breed", she comments turning her back toward her rocking chair she sets down and lifts up her arms so that she may take the dragon, and Elliot walks over smiling down as he handed her the baby dragon telling his little daughter,"Do not fear her.. Ima is a good woman she is just very old my dear child".  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:30 pm
User Image
Astrid cooed as she was handed to Ima and was cradled. She tilted her head a bit, a little confused as to who this old lady was. She wasn't scared of the woman, but she was confused a bit. Was this woman her grandmother or what? That was the look she had in her eyes. Her tummy then growled and she started looking like she was going to cry not having had any kind of soft food yet. Since Crystal dragons are more like mammals, their babies needed their mother's milk for the first week of their lives at least. Astrid began to cry loudly, wanting her mommy to feed her. She had to wonder where her mother was, as she had no idea that she had been abandoned by her mother as soon as her mother saw her.

Guenivere ORion

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:53 pm
DiamondFlight

User Image

Elliot began to skim the massive book though he felt like a pamplet compared to some of larger books that were seen in his library even though it by itself held enough information that weighed enough as 20lbs. He looked up as he noted his daughter starting to fuss and he looked up at Ima alittle uncertain. The older woman craddle the fussy dragon and looked up at him shaking her head,"She will have to learn to learn to drink what we have though she will consume more...", she comments. She rings as a servant appears,"The young lord needs milk..", she stated before the woman could leave she commented,"Lots of goats milk". "Goats milk?", she asked startled,"Yes child in leather bottle make the opening larger for we have a dragon to feed not a babe", The young girl hurried out. While she rocked back and forth in her chair as Ellito comes over to take the child from her,"There no she seems to like you more even though you never fussed that much when I held you", she commented gruffly as he held Astrid and laughed alittle before making the strange cooing noises and a soft growl or to to quiet her. Once she fell silent again he commented,"Well I was abit rough but you were the best nurse maid we had..", he smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:09 pm
User Image
Astrid went silent after Elliot started making the cooing and growling noises. Astrid started sucking her claw, almost like a human baby would. She started to make a small growling sound in response that was meant in a very loving way from the young one to the parents. Astrid was definitely a handful but she was adorable in Elliot's arms. As soon as the goats milk was brought to them, Astrid started to drink it calmly, as she held the leather bottle with her little claws while the bottle was actually being held mostly by Elliot. She'd take little breaks whenever she needed to breathe before she'd go back to eating until she was full. Once she was full, Astrid snuggled into Elliot's chest until she let out a small, but cute, burp and a giggle. She then curled up in his arms wanting some snuggle time with her daddy.

Guenivere ORion

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:12 pm
DiamondFlight

User Image
She seemed to relax more when he held her. And he watched her carrying her about the room while they waited for the servant to come back with the milk he was able to grab her up onto her back and let her suck on the bottle until there was nothing left. He handed the massive drinking bottle that held no milk back to the servant and commented,"Make sure we have enough nanny goats... I want her to have plenty of milk..", he takes her over to the window letting the moon shine down on them as she gave her small adorable burp and cuddled closer to him. He smiled down at her and shook his head,"Goodnight little one..", he commented taking her out of the room. He ordered a cradle to be set up in his room where he could be close to her. Then he was able to place her down into the warm satin lined cradle where he rocked it gently back and forth, sitting in the chair next to his massive fire and letting the night continue on. He didn't need sleep regarding his vampire blood and he could be out during the day concerning his werewolf blood his mix heritage made it accessible for him to train her in all he could and know. He waited patiently for her to get up the next time so he could feed her and such and he began to read the massive book containing the information on her dragon breed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:24 pm
User Image
Astrid woke up the next morning, and started cooing inside of her crib, before she tried to turn over on her own so she could crawl around, or at least try to. She looked up at Elliot cutely and cooed at her daddy, before she realized she had to go potty. She started grunting a bit, as she was put in a small diaper for this while they were waiting on her goat's milk. She made a little mess in her diaper. She giggled as she looked up at Elliot from under her little blanket in her cradle.

Guenivere ORion

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:47 pm
DiamondFlight

User Image

He had studied most of the night and dozed off a few hours before dawn getting a nice power nap in before he heard the cooing coming from the crib and leaned over into it seeing the smiling face of his darling little child. He watched her progress as she began to flip herself over and tried to crawl he seen this as imense improvement compared to her size it was a very good sign. She would still be healthy. He watched as she sat up and looked at him an adorable drooling face with big eyes. And then he noted that she was grunting alot until he smelt the stench coming from her and he shook his head with a big smile,"You find that funny huh Astrid?", he called down to her in a gentle tone he picked her up and carried her out of the room, where he took her into another room just across the hall they had already set up a nursery and he rang for a maid, as he goes over to the changing area to get her a clean diaper in the process the maid came in and asked what he requested finding it amusing that he was changing a diaper,"She needs to be fed more goats milk", he commented finally powdering her and placing on another diaper. He through down the other one in a basket where it would be collected later and delt with. He carries her over to the rocking chair near the window and begins to hum in a slow steady buzzing noise he assumed it was the way dragons sang to one another but he heard it several times over the years, while he waited for the milk to be brought he hoped when the time came she would be ready for meat and there wouldn't be complications.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:06 pm
User Image
Astrid snuggled up to her daddy after she was changed. She cooed at Elliot cutely. She was a smart one that much was already certain. Plus she was going to be daddy's little princess. She started to flap her wings a bit underneath her as they were sticking out from underneath Elliot's arm she was laying in. ((Kind of like scootaloo from My little Pony Friendship is magic))As she did this, she didn't lift up as her wing were still to little and weak to lift her up into the air. It was possible she wouldn't be able to fly until adulthood. A downed dragon was a dead dragon, in the wild. Plus her kind were often sold on the black market to the highest bidder in some places. Most people were still scared of them, not knowing what kind creatures they could be. She then perked her little ears, hearing a female voice looking for Elliot. She stopped flapping her little wings and buried her face, shaking, not liking how loud the female was being.

Guenivere ORion

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:09 pm
DiamondFlight

User Image
Purity O' Luminous was a pure bred vampire. One of the greatest ladies in the land and madly and obsessively in love with Elliot. She had this quirk about her that made you think she was the nicest person in the world unless you had a heart so solid and pure like that of a small child or baby. They could always tell she was evil. She walked with the grace and confidence of a beautiful goddess. and as she called out Elliots names that shouted into the halls the servants ran away from her knowing her great and immense power and the horror stories if the staff got in her way. She turned her attention to a new servant who obviously didn't know her and her reputation and demanded,"The Lord Nightwing where is he?", she asked for it was the girl with the milk,"Oh my great lady he is in the new nursery down the hall caring for his child". The outrage and shock shown on her face was enough to make the servant tremble,"Give me that...", purity remarks coldly snatching up the milk and she stormed past the poor woman who looked like she would faint. Purity stops before the door to recollect her emotions she couldn't make elliot think she was angry or there would be a immense brawl but she had to show her disappointment and pain that he would actually take another mate! She enters and sorrowfully remarks,"Oh my dear Elliot how could you? I thought you loved me I thought-", she cut herself off and looked at the white dragon before her narrowing her eyes,"A dragon Elliot?", she asked suspicion and curiosity in her eyes,"How strange.. I wouldn't take you to fall in love with a dragon...".
User Image
Elliot was rocking her watching her trying to fly up as he laughed her attempt finding it adorable when he heard the voice of Purity his sense pinpointed her in the hallway and he waited patiently for her to enter knowing that she of all women would throw the biggest of fits and demand where he had gotten the baby. He didn't really think about it when he got Astrid he nearly completely forgotten about Purity even though she always came around once a week it was as if his mind was on the stars and less on the duchess. He watched her enter showing a distressed face and demanding why he didn't love her he kept his mouth shut as he noted she was now staring at Astrid in a peculiar manner finding her slightly odd. He smiled,"You are one to always jump to conclusions. No I didn't take a mate and yes this my daughter astrid she is a crystal dragon I found her abandoned for she is way to small for her kind but still very strong. Oh is that milk I was wondering when I was going to get that", he gets up and takes the milk from her noting the way her eyes bore into the back of his head with intense curiosity,"I love dragons didn't you know that purity I thought you knew everything about me?", he began to feed his daughter the milk smiling at her bright little eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:36 pm
User Image
Astrid suckled on the bottle, before she looked up at her daddy wrapping her tail around his arm. She then looked at Purity when she finished, after a bit, and started to growl a tiny bit sensing Purity's mean soul despite the woman's looks of kindness. She was being protective of her daddy. She let out a baby dragon roar, feeling that Purity's name wasn't true. She didn't like Purity but stopped hearing that she loved her father. Though it went against her instincts telling her that Purity was bad news, she stopped growling and snuggling into Elliot's chest before she gripped his shirt cutely.

Guenivere ORion

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:59 pm
DiamondFlight

User Image
Purity seemed alittle hurt at his words though she knew he meant it in good humour and she walked over to the window and gazed out,"Yes I thought I did as well but It seems I have more to learn even though I've known you for well over 50 years", she comments before turning back to him asking with a smile on her face,"You seem to be enjoying your...", she stops looking at the dragon who was now starting to get protective of Elliot wrapping herself against him and growling at purity. Puritys eyes gazed hatefully into the small dragons face though her face was neutral but then the little dragon decided to calm herself and Purity turned her gaze away so that she could soften her eyes,"Child..", she commented with a clearing of her throat.
User Image
Elliot watched Purity out of the corner of his eye as she seemed to be mostly distracted by her own thoughts and he pay not much need to her they had all the time in the world it wasn't like they were old old in terms of their race. He smiled at Astrids protective attempts and looked up as purity had commented the word 'child' he then strokes his daughter laughing slightly,"Seems like she likes me alot you might have some competition Purity when it comes to my affection", he commented raising his adorable dragon daughter to his face and touching noses with her before rocking her gently in his arms he then walks over to Purity and gives her a half smile while took in her tense body movements she seemed to be way to worried about this,"Maybe you should get some rest and come back next week".  
For Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff